Chapter 13

-Here's another chapter for you all!! I hope you enjoy!! And it's a bit short, tho.... -

.

.

.

The three official Slayers walked to Urokodaki's home, with (Y/n) healing both the males' injuries, so they don't appear to be badly injured.

'Today's the day that Nezuko will wake up, right?' (Y/n) remembered, as the front door of Urokodaki's house flew from it's hinges.

"Ah! Nezuko! You woke up!" Tanjiro exclaimed as the pink eyed demon stared at the three, specially Tanjiro, as she marched towards them.

Nezuko grabbed his brother into a hug, while another small familiar figure emerged from the house, his six eyes fixated to the (h/c)nette as he ran up to her and gave her a hug.

"Eh? Koku-kun? Why are you here?" She asked, seeing Yoriichi followed behind in a form of a spirit.

Nezuko glanced at Kokushibo, who was hugging (Y/n), and Shinichiro, who awkwardly watch the scene. The pink eyed demon let out a hum and also dragged them to a hug, along with his brother.

"You came back alive!" Urokodaki joined the hug, ignoring the fact that Uppermoon 1 was there.

"Of course, dad! I'm not your daughter if I can't survive that place!" (Y/n) boasted. "I've killed a lot of demons, you know?"

"Come inside, then. I cooked your favorite foods." Urokodaki ushered them all in, (Y/n) running inside the house to see her favorite foods on the table.

Urokodaki told them that he was about to cut Uppermoon One's head but when he saw that Kokushibo's loyalty belongs to the (h/c)nette and won't hurt anyone, he agreed to let him stay.

The female was just getting down from the trap filled mountain after visiting Makomo and Sabito, wondering that It's already four years since she got Isekaid, and right now she's getting her sword with Tanjiro and Shinichiro.

"Neh, Tanji-kun? Do you think our swords will be delivered today?" The (h/c)nette girl asked the burgundy haired male when she saw the male, her bored expression never leaving her face.

He was about reassure the girl that their swords will arrive that day, when they both caught a figure afar, seeing a man wearing a Hyottoko mask.

'OMFG!! IT'S BAJI'S TWIN!!! SHDJSJJAJSJDJDJKSKDKD!' (Y/n) fangirled as she let out a small squeal, shaking the poor boy next to her.

"You're shaking him too much, (Y/n)."Shinichiro pointed out, making (Y/n) snap out of her fangirling mode.

"My name is Haganezuka Hotaru, I am the one who forged the blades that will be used by Kamado Tanjiro, (L/n) (Y/n), and Sano Shinichiro." The masked man stated, making a sparkles appear on Tanjiro's background.

>>Achievement unlocked, Meet Haganezuka Hotaru<<

>>Information About Haganezuka Hotaru, Unlocked<<

"I am Kamado Tanjiro, these are Sano Shinichiro and (Y/n) (L/n), please come in and have a seat." The burgundy haired male offered, but his eyes turned to dots with question marks appearing around him when he saw Haganezuka sat on the ground.

"This is the 'Nichirin Blade'." He began as both Tanjiro and Shinichiro panicked that he sat on the ground.

"Um... Please come in and have a seat." Tanjiro offered again, but the man infront of him didn't budge.