Chapter 8

-This chapter is when (Y/n) would tell the informations-

.

.

.

In the middle of the night, the Tsugikuni twins were following (Y/n) to the hospital the trio discussing with each other with serious expressions.

"What if Muzan heard about it and goes after him?" Kokushibo asked the (h/c)nette. "We know that you can easily blend in with people and is hard to find, so I'm not worried that Muzan will come after you."

"Don't worry, we just need to warn him. Yoriichi and I are here so we don't really need to fuss about it." (Y/n) explained calmly, noticing a person following them, yet she just ignored it.

"You do know that we'll have to kill him if he ever turned hostile...?" Yoriichi reminded the girl who just nods.

"Yes, I am very aware." She stated. "But we all know that he won't turn fully into a demon."

As they came inside the room, they saw Shinichiro looking to the side boredly with a slight dazed expression, but when he heard the door opened, he quickly turned his head towards the direction of the door.

He was surprised to see (Y/n), followed by Kokushibo and another Male that he assumes as Kokushibo's twin because of the resemblance.

"Hello, Shinichiro-San!" (Y/n) greeted the male with a lively aura, but he heard her two times louder than usual.

He was really confused why his senses suddenly heightened and why his skin tone suddenly became paler, which didn't go unnoticed by the trio.

(Y/n) did notice that his usual skin tone was slightly paler than usual and his aura have a very slight change that resembles a demon's.

"(Y/n)? What are you doing here, it's already late—" He was cut off when the girl's expression suddenly turned serious.

"I'm here to discuss something very important." (Y/n) said, remembering the drop of blood that she managed to slip in his system the other day.

"Explain things?" Shinichiro asked, while the girl nods before glancing at her two companions.

"Yeah, anyways as you know, This is Kokushibo and the one beside him is his twin, Yoriichi." (Y/n) introduced the marooned eyed boy.

"I'm Shinichiro." He introduced himself while Yoriichi nodded, the male turned his attention towards (Y/n). "What do you want to explain?"

"First, promise me that you won't freak out?" She asked him, while he confusedly nods.

"We're not 'humans'." (Y/n) stated before glancing at the two and nods at them, confusing the male.

Shinichiro watched their interaction, slightly shocked when he saw Kokushibo's eyes multiplied while he noticed Yoriichi's figure turned slightly transparent.

"How?"

"You see, Shinichiro-san, the three of us aren't normal humans." (Y/n) explained to the surprised male, but he manage to keep a calm demeanor. "We're both demons, while Yoriichi is a spirit that I managed to give a physical appearance again."