There's A Hidden Beauty in Th...

Bởi ThanomWang

Achara get into a car accident but instead of dying, she was reborn into Beastworld filled with over populate... Xem Thêm

Author's Note
Chapter 1 - Pink Egg
Chapter 2 -Adilliea Flower
Chapter 3- Danger Alert!
Chapter 4 - Black Out
Extra Clip
Chapter 5.1 - Beauty in the Beast World
Chapter 5.2 - Beauty in the Beast World
Chapter 6 - The Stalker
Chapter 7 - Encounter with a Handsome Pervert
Chapter 8 - To distract herself from shame
Chapter 10 - The Familiar Visitor
EXTRA
Chapter 11 - Free, Sexy and Single
Chapter 12.1- Are they really here for treatment?
Chapter 12.2- Are they really here for treatment?
Chapter 13 - Unexpected weapon of all time
Chapter 14- Widespread Half-Assed Rumor at Clemour Tribe
Chapter 15.1- Shameless
Chapter 15.2 - Shameless
Chapter 16 - The Epic View Behind
Chapter 17 - The Annual Celestial Mating Event
chapter 18 - what if..
Chapter 19.1 (Busted)
Chapter 19.2 ( Busted)
Chapter 20 -Kidnapped
chapter 21- Finally, we are Alone
Chapter 22- Obeying the Do Not Disturb Order
Chapter 23- The escape
Chapter 24 - Sorry but I am out of here
Chapter 25.1 - An ass for an ass
chapter 25.2 - An ass for an ass
Chapter 26 - After Her Fake Death
Chapter 27- Rui
Chapter 28 - Chief Meeting
Chapter 29.1- Important Guest
Chapter 29.2 - Important Guest
Chapter 30 -What is this pervert doing here?
Chapter 31- Help! Left Alone with a Pervert
Chapter 32.1 (Settlement Plan for the army)
Chapter 32.2 (Settlement Plan for the army)
Chapter 32.3 (Settlement Plan for the army)
Chapter 33- His Arrival
Chapter 34 - Collecting the Reward
Chapter-35 (Thoughts to Return him back)
Chapter 36 - Got to burn incense and pray to have good luck
Chapter 37 - Her Sexy Lace Panties
Chapter 38- Her Beastform
Chapter 39 - second meeting with the female from waterfall
Chapter 40 - Feral
Chapter 41- Carrying the heavy him
Chapter 42- Spying the Enemy Tunnel
Chapter 43 - Expose
Chapter 44 - The tittle of an Underwear pervert
Chapter 45 - Plan for a Luxury Day
Chapter 46- Kick him out of the house

Chapter 9 - Pampering yourself with food

10.3K 386 54
Bởi ThanomWang

" What can be luckier then to enjoy mouth watering dishes in a place where there is lack of even a decent hot meal. She tried to be positive.
As Achara want to savour the taste of hot spicy dish, she decided to make laab, a spicy meat salad that complimented with white rice. If she was in her previous life, she would use pork, but here there's boar , which is even better. First, Achara mixed the sliced meat with lemon and pepper to melt in the flavour. Then, she cook meat, adding palm sugar with oil. This action enleash the savoury smell of the meat to spread to the surrounding. "I can't wait to eat " Achara breath in the aroma and commented. After the meat was cooked, she mixed the cooked meat with chopped onions, cintratro, mint, chilli and lastly rice powder.

Laab

Today happen to be a windy day, coincidentally, the wind blow towards the south, ending the aroma of her dishes toward the raccoon beastmen who were passing by.
"Wow, what is this smell, it's smell so delicious".

Another one of Achara's choice is Yum Pla Dook Foo. A recipe that pairs with cripsy fried catfish and green mango salad.
Catfish taste sweet,mild and moist and green mango is the mango which has'nt ripped and adds a crunchy, tangy and slightly nutty taste to the salad. She carefully remove all the good fleshy meaty part of the cat fish to fry it with boiling oil. While frying ,she sliced the unripped green mango into long thin slices just to blend it with vegetable oil, onion , garlic , cintanto leaf and roots resulting it to a salad.

Crispy Catfish With Green Mango Salad

Achara was in her happy fantasy to savour her favourite food. Her concentration was fully on cooking.She never dream that just her cooking aroma of her dishes have reach outside to these raccoon beastmen nearby enough to salivate and go hungry for the unknown delicious smell.

Today,she sucessfully fished fresh crab meat from the river nearby given her the opportunity make a omelette with soft crab meat. She cracked the eggs into a bowl and mixed it adding some fish sauce to improve the flavour . She then fried the egg and put the soft crab meat while frying. After that pour mixed egg again on the crab meat to cover .

Thai Crab Omelette

The Raccoon beastmen were on their way to hunt but today, they take the shortcut and were a little bit lost . Don't know if they are lucky or not because they are stuck between aroma trap set by Achara. It a blessing to smell it but you could only smell and not eat it.
" smell so good, i am hungry. One of the beastmen stated. As this is not their territory it would not be a good idea to roam around. " How I wish I could go and eat whatever that food of that aroma is"

The last dish is called Tom kha , a well known soup in thailand. She cannot wrong herself by eating rice dryly without soup of course.
There 's barely chicken in this beast world and she had to make do with a turkey instead. " Well, i guess turkey will do too" she shrugged. She sliced the soft turkey meat into a smaller size. Then she pour, turkey stock to the fire pot. When the heat is just right, she added the already pounded lemongrass, kalanga, red onion to further improve the flavour. In addition she also does not forgot to plus fish sauce, sugar to mantain the sweet- sour taste. Coconut milk was also a must to contribute for Tom Kha, thus she pour it when in medium heat. Last, but not least, Achara throw the sliced tomatoes, mushroom, lime leave, chilli,onion and cilantro in the last minutes as vegetable is easily boiled unlike the meat which prevent the vegetables from over boiling. When the soup is almost done, she squeezed the juicy acidic lime to the soup according to her taste.

Tom Kha

Achara feel like this is not enough "Well, something is definately missing, Ahh , shrimp paste!! how could i forgot that ". Fortunately She already make shrimp paste freshly today. All she do was to fried a fish and added some boiled vegetables to pair with the shrimp paste.

Shrimp paste

She smiled a satisfied smile after cooking all of this. Now it time to savour her fruits of labour." All Done!! Time to enjoy my cooking" she wash her hands, scope some rice into a bowl and savour alone by herself. Right now she have long forgotten the existance of her god father who she plan to share her food .

She picked up laab and with its crunchy texture due to the rice powder and the fresh mint mixed within it give a refreshing flavour that complimented with the peppery spicy effect of the chilli. "mmm"
The green mango salad taste sour, hot and salty with a slight sweetness at the end. It is awesome if taste together with crisy catfish that had just warmly fried.
The fried egg was thick and tender with its golden outer color and can taste flavour of soft crab meat inside it.
She was so immense in eating that she forgot to left it for her adopted father then eat it all."Hmmp, I though i forgot something , what did i forgot? Nah, maybe i am too guarded these days"
Next , she continue to take a slip of tom kha soup while it is still hot sending warmth from her throat down to her stomach with it sour, spicy flavor. " Just perfect."
While she was almost done with the eating she heard a knock on the front. "
"Damn it! Who might it be at this time of the day." she sigh in frustration. She quickly disguise herself as a boy, then with her perfect smiles open the door. " The moment she see who the person was in the front, her eyes widen and she slammed the door shut. " Oh no ! " she shouted inside her mind with a panic expression.

............................................................................

Author Note : Sorry for the late update.🙏

Hi! to all the readers who patiently read this far. I am thankful for your support and without you guys , i would not write this far.

Since writing cooking theme is not what i am familiar with, I would like to know your though on this chapter. Was it kind of boring? just Ok? Or interesting?

Honestly, I am not familiar with any theme but cooking theme just have a charm to make me feel anxious.
.........................................................................
Updated on 14 October 2021

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

94.3K 3.4K 24
Alina DeCosta a girl from the 21st century somehow transports into a novel that she hates the most so didn't finish the novel. She somehow remembered...
73.2K 3.9K 54
She was a child formed from the union between a highly successful and charming Chinese man and an intelligent and witty black woman. Although this un...
222K 15.2K 128
After an accident, Imara, a 28-year-old plus-size black woman, ends up in a strange rainforest world from a bittersweet novel she read. This wild jun...
10.6K 809 13
Being isekiaed, MC finds herself stuck in a web novel 'Beauty and the Beasts' by White-Headed Dream. She doesn't want to return and is happy for fina...