Chance Encounters

By postylove74

Candace Daniels and her 3 year old son Liam just moved to the suburban town of Cottonwood Heights, desperate... More

.01
Merry Christmas!!
.02
.03
.04
.05
.06
.07
.08
.09
1.0
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
2.0
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
3.0
3.1
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.6
3.7
3.8
3.9
4.0
4.1
4.2
4.3
4.4
4.5
4.6
4.7
4.8
4.9
5.0
5.1
5.2
5.3
5.4
5.5
5.7
5.8
5.9
6.0
6.1
6.2
6.3
6.4
6.5
6.6
6.7
6.8
6.9
7.0
7.1
7.2
7.3
Author's Note
7.4
7.5

5.6

280 8 5
By postylove74

I slowly fluttered my eyes open to the rays of the just rising sun starting to stream in through Austin's large floor to ceiling windows, the sounds of the birds already singing their morning song although muffled were drifting towards me. I let out a smile at how perfect the day was already turning out to be as my fingertips started to run over the soft skin of his chest as I felt his arms squeeze around me tightly. By the way that we were laying it sure seemed that we didn't move an inch as the night went on, I wasn't sure if it was because he was afraid to move me because I looked so comfortable or if it was because he had fallen asleep in that position too and that's just how we stayed. Either way waking up to him holding me tightly in his arms was simply the best thing that I have ever experienced.

I took in a deep breath as I felt his lips press against the top of my head, his fingertips slowly gliding over my arm causing a wave of enjoyable goosebumps to pop up from my skin. I tilted my head up to look at him, his eyes filled with so much happiness as he gazed down at me, his hand that was resting in the dip of my waist coming up to rest on my jawline as he gave me a sweet smile. We stayed lost in each other's eyes for quite some time before he leaned down pressing his lips gently against mine, holding them there before pulling only slightly away from me.

"I love you Candace" he said, his lips brushing against mine as I brought my own hand up to gently cup his face as I smiled against them, our eyes dancing heavily together as I quickly bit on my bottom lip before smiling at him shyly.

"I love you too Austin" I said, his eyes lighting up with pure adoration for me as he placed his lips back on mine again, the both of us pulling away just seconds later as I laid my head comfortably against his warm chest.

"So, how does my little Space Princess feel today?" he asked me, the hint of laughter hanging heavily in his voice as I rolled over onto my back, my face already burning hot with embarrassment as I covered it with my hands. His laughter mixed in with mine as he reached out and pulled me back into his chest, his lips heavily exploring my neck as he peppered it with several intimate kisses. I pulled away from him, my eyes looking up at him as he instantly captured my lips in a heated kiss, my hand coming up to card through his short hair, his tongue dipping into meet with mine before we pulled away from each other with a small pop.

"I am so sorry for last night Austin" I laughed, his arms pulling me up so I was lying on top of him, his lips gently connecting with mine as if he couldn't get enough of me this morning--or possibly he was making up for last night since I'm sure I was far to incoherent to do anything besides breathe--but the reasoning didn't matter in the slightest because I couldn't get enough of him either.

He moved his lips against mine slowly, his hands wandering down my back and over the thick curve of my ass before giving it a playful squeeze, my lips smiling against his as I let out a loud laugh, a chuckled what leaving his lips as I reached back to grab his hands in mine slowly bringing our lips back together in a sweet and tasteful kiss.

"You don't have to be sorry lil miss. As a matter of fact you were cute as hell" he said with a smile, my lips pressing against the tip of his nose as I smiled down at him. "You have no idea how glad I am that you had a great first time. Most people don't or don't feel anything at all. However, there was one moment you had me a little scared" he laughed, my head shaking as I looked at him.

"The butterflies?" I asked with a laugh as I rolled off of him, my hand coming up to cover my eyes as he let out a small laugh rolling over on his side as he pressed a wet kiss to my cheek.

"Yes the butterflies, and the tattoos. I was a bit concerned there but you weren't freaking out about it and you were laughing, but I kept a close eye on you" he smiled. "Was it everything you thought it would be?" he asked, the question making me laugh as I shrugged my shoulders looking around the room curiously.

"I guess?" I said, the both of us laughing as he pressed a kiss to my cheek, his hand running up and down the curve of my waist as he smiled down at me.

"You wanna do it again?" he asked me with raised brows, his question making me give him a cursory sideways glance as I tried to judge and see if he was asking the question in a taunting manner or if he was being serious.

"Only if we are alone, but I want you to do it with me too" I said sweetly, the corner of his lips curving up slightly as he tapped my nose with a smile.

"Mmmm maybe one day, I need to be sure you are okay doing it a few more times before we make that leap" he laughed giving me a quick kiss on the lips as I wrapped my leg around his waist using all of my body strength to roll him back over on his back.

I slowly moved my lips from his, trailing them over his soft beard along his jawline as I started making my way towards his ear. I felt his hands come to rest on my lower back, as I kissed the skin around his ear. "Thank you for taking such good care of me baby" I said softly into his ear, my lips quickly dipping down towards his neck as I placed my lips gently over the small outline of Texas tattooed by his ear.

"You're welcome lil miss" he said in a quiet raspy tone, his hands wandering down over the curve of my ass for a second time as I felt him press his hips gently into mine, the feeling of his erect dick pressing against my heat giving blissful tingles as I chuckled softly against his ear.

"But I think you need to be properly thanked baby" I whispered in his ear, a small groan escaping from his body as I lifted my head from his neck, my eyes connecting with his as I slowly drug my bottom lip between my teeth before starting to kiss my way down his perfect body. I could feel his eyes watching me the entire time as I left soft kisses against his skin. His hands dropped from my body as I slid comfortably between his legs, my fingers hooking into the black elastic waist band of his boxers as I started to drag them down his legs, moving to the side for just a few moments as he kicked them free from his body.

I suddenly felt myself get nervous as I tried to talk myself out of the feeling. I was never confident in my abilities of pleasuring a man before we had sex, I just always felt as though I wasn't doing it right or just that I simply wasn't good enough. But the look that he gave me reassured me that no matter what I was going to give him the best lead up to his climax even if it involved him telling me exactly what he liked and how he liked it done. I climbed back between his legs, sitting back on my knees as I slowly grabbed his length in my hand focusing my attention on the sensitive spot just below his tip. I applied slight pressure while moving my wrist in small motions as I saw his eyes snap closed as he let out a small groan.

I watched as he pushed his head further back into the pillow before I salid him between my lips, his hands coming to grab at small handfuls of my hair as I started to lick slowly from the tip of his dick to his base, my tongue covering every part of his erect dick as he pulled gently at my hair with each groan that escaped his partially separated lips. I continued slowly licking his dick for a few minutes, my eyes slowly looking up at him as I watched his head roll to the side as he let out long groans watching how he was enjoying himself making the walls of my heat clench as I started to tease him just a little. I slowly swirled my tongue around the tip of his dick, smiling as I felt him twitch in my mouth as I taunted him with my lips gliding them slowly over his tip as he took in a sharp breath.

"Fuck Candace don't tease me sweetheart" he said with a chuckle, my eyes glancing up to connect with his as I saw him staring at me with a seductive gaze. I gave him a wink, his eyes closing tightly as his head fell back into the pillow as I started deepthroating him my tongue licking the base of his dick as he rested deep inside my mouth.

I wasn't sure how long I was going to last--especially since I haven't gone to this extent with this before--but he seemed to really be enjoying the feeling and that just gave me the drive to give him everything I had. I started moaning as my mouth and tongue moved on the base of his dick, my eyes constantly coming up to connect with his as he watched me deep throating his dick as he grabbed at my hair pulling roughly every so often as our moans mixed together. I backed off several times feeling his dick get hard in my mouth and his muscles start to clench as I went back to teasing his tip with my tongue before slowly sliding my lips all the way down his erect length sending him back into another round of intense pleasure.

"Candace" he moaned, pulling my hair tightly as he started dragging me up towards him. My wet lips leaving his equally as wet dick with a small pop as he melted our lips together, his tongue immediately dipping between my swollen lips before pulling away from me. Our chests pressed against each others with each heaving breath while his eyes roamed over my face. "I need you sweetheart" he said, my lip coming between my teeth as I hastily removed my panties leaving on his butterfly tee as I grabbed his hard dick in my hand.

I kept my eyes glued to his as I slowly ran his tip through my wet folds, his eyes closing as he tightly gripped my hips and swallowed hard as I slid all the way down his length, my walls stretching beautifully to his size as I started riding him slow, my pace steady as I rested my hands comfortably on his chest. Low groans started to leave his lips as I rode him deep and slow, his tip pressing hard against the sensitive spot that lived deep inside of me making my skin crawl with undeniable pleasure, my nails digging deeply into the skin of his chest as I started to moan loudly.

"Can you go a little faster Candace please" he said in a pleading voice, my hips giving him exactly what he wanted as I started riding him faster, his hands helping me maintain my steady pace as he held on to my hips tightly as I continued to ride him pushing him closer and closer to the edge of that cliff. "Fuck Candace keep going fuck" he said, his breathing becoming labored and his skin breaking out into a thin coat of sweat as I instinctively started riding him just slightly faster, the sounds of my ass slapping against his skin only adding to the moment as I felt my own orgasm starting to peak rapidly.

"Austin, I'm-I'm gonna" I started, my head starting to spin as I tilted it back, my long hair tickling the skin of my ass as I parted my lips letting a loud moan escape as I felt myself starting to clench on his hard dick.

"Fuck keep going Candace, you feel so fucking good on me" he said before groaning loudly as I clenched on him tightly, my hips still moving on him as I came around him his own dick pulsing against my walls as I rode both of us through our high before collapsing my body onto his chest, my head lifting just slightly as he pressed kiss after kiss to my lips.

"I love you so much sweetheart" he said, his breathing still heavy and tiny beads of sweat slipping down his temple as I gave him a sweet smile.

"I love you too baby" I said, my body suddenly overcome with extreme exhaustion as I lay my head on his chest just long enough to catch my breath before sliding off of him, his soft dick sliding the rest of its way from me easily as I collapsed my back into the softness of the mattress around me. "Was it okay?" I asked him, my self-conscious side coming out to play as he rolled his head over to look at me with raised eyebrows.

"Sweetheart" he said with a sweet smile, his left hand reaching over his body as he gently cupped my chin in his hand, his eyes dancing with mine as he gently brushed his thumb over my swollen red lips. "That was perfect and I'm not just saying that" he said leaning in as he pressed his lips to mine. "Although if you're concerned that it wasn't I would not be opposed to more practice. Once or twice a day sound good to you?"

I rolled my eyes at him playfully, his lips breaking into a wide smile as his beautiful and infectious laugh floated over me. I rolled on my side, my hand resting on his stomach as I placed my lips softly against his. "I'll think about it" I said giving him a wink as I slowly slid myself from the sheets walking around towards his side of the bed as I started to pull him towards the edge.

"What is happening. I just had some of the best morning sex ever and you're already dragging me from my bed when I feel like I can't even stand" he laughed, my head tilting to the side with a small smile as I kept pulling on his arm.

"Yeah but now its time for strawberry stuffed French toast so I can build your stamina for practice round two" I said, his eyes growing wide as he put his lip between his teeth a small chuckle leaving my lips as I saw his dick twitch slightly at my words as he practically sprang from the bed.

"Well why didn't you say so lil miss. You know I quickly became a fan of your strawberry stuffed French Toast" he said, glancing over his shoulder at me with a smirk as I let out a small huff, looking at him with my jaw dropped as he stepped back into his boxers.

"And here I thought your excitement was for round two but noooo its for the french toast" I said rolling my eyes as I started pulling the messed up sheets tidily over the mattress. I could feel him watching me as I went about making the bed as I glanced over my shoulder at him to see him smiling at me. I shook my head as I continued to make his large bed before feeling his arms wrap around me from behind, his lips peppering sweet kisses into my neck as I started giggling.

"Austin" I laughed as he continued kissing me, my body giving in as I spun around in his arms, my own wrapping around his neck as I pressed our lips together pulling apart from him slowly as he rested his forehead against mine.

"I'm sorry sweetheart, I just can't seem to get enough of you this morning" he said with a smile, his nose brushing slightly against mine as I pressed another chaste kiss to his lips.

"It's okay baby, I don't mind at all" I said kissing him one final time as I grabbed his hand in mine as we made our way to the kitchen. "You gonna help me baby?" I asked over my shoulder, his hand coming up to rest on my waist as he pressed a kiss to my temple.

"Just call me your sous chef" he said with a smile, as I looked over at him with playful eyes, his own playful stare greeting me as he slowly slid his hand down from my lower back before sliding it under my shirt as he rested it on the warm skin of my bare ass.

"Strawberries" I said softly, my eyes darting from his eyes to his lips and back again, his free hand sliding across the front of my torso as he placed it gently on my waist pulling me to be standing in front of him.

"Anything else?" he whispered, his head leaning down towards mine as I slowly started tilting it back giving him the best angle possible for him to press our lips together.

"Strawberry yogurt, vanilla, cream cheese, eggs, milk, and butter" I said equally as quiet, his lips coming to connect with mine as I slowly closed my eyes before he pulled away from me.

"We have all of that stuff?" he asked with a laugh, his fingers gently tickling my sides as he walked over towards the refrigerator.

"We do now" I said with a laugh, as I climbed on top of the cabinet like a monkey to find the mixing bowls that I would need to make the stuffing for the French Toast and then another smaller bowl for the batter.

"Remember I told you I would be more than happy to grab the stuff that your cute little short self can't get" he said with a laugh, his lips pressing against my back as he wrapped his arms around my waist as sat me gently down to the floor. "What do you need sweetheart?" he asked with a smile as he easily reached into the cabinet and grabbed the two mixing bowls that I needed, setting them down with a small clank on the marble counter tops as I gave him a smile.

"Thanks baby, what would I do without you?" I asked placing a kiss on his lips, his arms instantly wrapping around me as he pulled me close to him meshing our lips together before pulling apart slowly.

"Not sure, but luckily for you you will never have to find out" he said giving my ass a swift pat as he walked over towards the Keurig throwing in a pod of Colombian coffee before turning around and resting his palms against the countertop. I looked over at him puckering up my lips as I blew him a kiss, a smile tugging at his lips as his face flushed pink before the beeping of the Keurig turned his attention away from me.

I looked back down at the cutting board cutting the strawberries for the filling as I couldn't help but smile to myself. There were still days that I couldn't believe we were together, everyday I woke up and he was holding me in his arms felt like a dream to me and I always feared that one day I was going to wake up and this was all just going to be a dream. Even when we had our small fight, it still felt like I was living in a dream that was just having a small bad moment before turning back to good. I smiled even wider as I felt his hand wrap around my hip, his lips press against my temple as he sat my coffee down on the counter with a small thud, the sound of the ceramic scraping against the marble as he slid it towards me before he put his other hand on my hip and rested his chin on my shoulder.

"I'm so hungry and this looks so amazing. I can't wait" he said, his words making me chuckle as he continued to hold onto me tightly as I kept cutting the strawberries.

"Soon baby" I said turning my head to press a kiss to his cheek as the sounds of tiny feet started drifting towards us. He pulled away from me slowly pressing a small kiss to my cheek, his right hand taking awhile to finally drift from my body as he looked at a very sleep looking Liam slowly making his way towards us. I turned to look at him, happily wishing him a good morning as he gave me his sweet smile before making a beeline right towards Austin who scooped down and picked him up easily in his arms.

"Morning buddy, how'd you sleep?" he asked with a smile, his lips pressing against his cheek as Liam threw his tiny arms around his tattooed neck, his own lips pressing against Austin's cheek.

"Good" he said through a heavy yawn, the both of us laughing at him. "I'm hungry Daddy" he said, Austin walking over towards me to show Liam that I was fulfilling his desire.

"Mommy is making her delicious strawberry French toast for breakfast" Austin said, Liam letting out a small mmm as he rubbed his stomach. I watched as Austin started whispering something into his ear, my face turning red knowing that every time he did Liam came out with one of the sweetest things I've ever heard. 

"Mommy" Liam said, my head turning to look at him as they both attacked my cheeks. Liam's lips pressing hard against my left and Austin's lips pressing gently against my right as I let out a small chuckle between them. "I love you Mommy" he said, my hand coming up to cup his chin as I gave him a sweet smile.

"I love you too bubba" I said giving him a quick kiss. "And I love you too" I said to Austin, my other hand coming up to rest on his cheek as I placed my lips gently on his. "Can the both of you do me a favor?" I asked throwing the strawberries into the bowl with the cream cheese and strawberry yogurt as I started mixing them together to make the thick filling.

"Sure sweetheart" Austin smiled shifting Liam's weight on his hip as he placed his hand on my hip waiting for me to explain.

"Can you guys set the table for me please?" I asked, Austin's lips breaking into a smile as he nodded his head.

"Of course we can lil miss" he said setting Liam down on the ground as he started to give him the silverware and napkins that we would need while he grabbed the white plates from the cabinet and headed towards the table.

***

"That was delicious as always lil miss" Austin said sitting back in the chair as he rubbed his stomach, my tongue coming between my teeth as I watched him looking like he was slipping into a food coma as I reached out to rest my hand on his thigh.

"I'm glad you liked them baby" I laughed, watching as Liam was mimicking Austin's actions. "Are you full too Bubba?" I asked with a laugh, my head resting on my right hand as I glanced at him over the table.

"Yes Momma, that was delicious" he said, Austin rolling his head over to look at him with a laugh as he reached out to mess up his hair before sliding his other hand on top of mine that was resting on his thigh. "Momma?" Liam asked, his eyes fixed at his plate as he rested his head on his hand letting me know that something was starting to bother him.

"Yeah Li?" I asked, becoming concerned that he was keeping something from me for a long time and wasn't quite sure how to tell me.

"Can we talk to Nana and Pop today, I miss them" he said, my heartbreaking at his words as I realized it had been weeks since I even called them, all of my attention was focused on being with Austin--something that wasn't new, that seemed to always happen when I was in deep in a relationship--but I never had Liam when it happened before. I never thought about him as I was being captivated by Austin and I immediately started feeling like the worst Mom in the world.

"Of course Liam, I am sorry that we haven't talked to them in a while" I said, Austin catching on quickly to my extreme feeling of guilt as he pushed his fingers into the empty spaces of mine, his thumb brushing over my knuckles as I put my forehead into my hand. I took in a shaky breath trying to keep my unwarranted emotions at bay before picking it up to look at him. "Why don't you run to Mommy and Daddy's room and get Mommy's iPad okay? We'll call them now" I said.

"Okay Mommy!" he said excitedly as he got himself off of his chair and started to run quickly towards Austin and my bedroom.

"Candace you didn't do anything wrong sweetheart, things just changed for you" Austin said as I looked over at him with a sweet smile as I let out a small sigh.

"I know, but I never thought of Liam through it all. Besides me they were all he knew Austin and now I feel like I was taking them away from him" I said as he sat himself up in the chair next to me turning his body so he was facing me as I did the same for him. He reached out gently pushing stray pieces of hair behind my ear before gently cupping my chin.

"Candace, I don't think he is mad at you for it. He just misses them and wants to talk to them. Please don't think that you did anything wrong because you didn't. I'm sure you're parents will understand" he smiled as I leaned in and placed a kiss softly on his lips.

"I love you Austin" I said with a smile, my forehead pressing against his as he gave me a sweet smile, the one that always seemed to melt my heart no matter how many times I've seen it.

"I love you too Candace" he said pressing his lips to her forehead as he stood himself up. "I'll start cleaning up so you two can talk" he smiled, her lips pressing against his clothed torso as he gently cupped the back of her head, his thumb moving over her hair as he started to gather the plates.

"Momma! Momma! It's Nana and Pop!" he yelled running back out to me with the iPad clutched in both hands as he ran over towards me, my parents laughing faces greeting me on the large screen as I pulled it from his grasp and sat it down on the table before pulling Liam onto my lap.

"Hi guys" I said shyly waiting for them to start immediately asking me their twenty questions.

"Hi honey, how is everything? We haven't heard from you in a while. Where are you?" my Mom rattled off in rapid fire, my Dad chuckling as he started to shake his head as Liam nestled himself against my chest.

"Everything is going great actually. Eric showed up with Teeny and they ended up staying an extra few days" I said with a smile, remembering how they happily watched my son while Austin took me on one of the most romantic vacations that I have ever had even though it was a few hours from home.

"Yes she told us all about it, but she also told us you didn't see them much" my Mom said quizzically, my face turning red as I looked down at the table biting my lip as Liam jumped in to save the day, or make it worse I wasn't so sure just yet.

"Mommy went on vacation with Austin when Uncle Eric came. So I stayed with Uncle Eric and Aunt Teeny. They were so much fun Nana" Liam said with a smile, my parents eyes shifting towards me as I swallowed hard. By the sounds of it it seemed that Teeny had filled them in on some things but I wasn't quite sure if she filled them in on everything and by everything I meant the certain six foot tattooed guy that stole my heart.

"He isn't lying, Austin took me to his house in Morgan County for a few days over his birthday" I said, my eyes cutting over towards Austin who was staring at me from behind the island as he gave me a shy smile and a wink before he continued to load the dishes in the dishwasher. "Between Teeny being here the week before and Austin and I being in Morgan County the following week I guess I just lost track of time" I said looking away from them briefly as I looked back up at them.

"I like Austin Nana, he's fun" Liam said with a smile as he sat up in my lap. "He plays everything with me that you played with me Pop and he even plays Cowboys and Dinosaurs with me in his pool" my eyes flashing over towards Austin as I heard him laughing quietly as he was trying to keep himself busy with wiping up the countertops as I motioned for him to come over towards me.

He dried his hands quickly on the towel as he started walking over slowly towards me, his hand rubbing nervously at the back of his neck as I flashed him a quick understanding smile before he came up behind me, his hand resting gently on my shoulder as he used the other one to ruffle up Liam's hair.

"Mom, Dad this is Austin" I said, leaning my head back as I looked up at him with a smile. I brought my hand up to rest on top of his giving it a quick rub as I looked back at my parents. Not much to my surprise my Dad's eyes were wide and judgmental and my Mom well, she was just my Mom.

"It's nice to meet you Mr. and Mrs. Daniels" he said sweetly. "You have an amazing daughter and an equally as amazing Grandson. They have quickly become very important to me" he said, giving my hand a quick squeeze as I smiled up at him.

"It's nice to meet you Austin, please take care of our little girl" my Mom said with a smile. "But just by looking at her I can see that she appears to be in good hands" she said with a laugh, Austin's face turning red as he nodded at her.

"Yes ma'am, I promise I won't let anything bad happen to either of them" he said with a small laugh as I leaned my head against his arm.

"She's very special to us too Austin, please don't break her heart" my Dad said, his voice warm but his eyes cold as he took in the man that was standing behind me.

"Sir I don't intend to. Your daughter is everything I have been looking for for quite sometime now" he said, my Dad nodding his head as I looked back up at Austin figuring that this would be as good a time as any to have Austin occupy Liam so I could talk to them about everything.

"Austin, why don't you go take Liam to get ready and I'll be in in a few minutes okay?" I asked, his head nodding as he leaned down pressing a quick kiss to my lips before reaching out to grab Liam in his arms.

"Why don't you say goodbye to Nana and Pop buddy" he said, a happy Liam waving to the camera as he blew them several kisses.

"Bye Nana, Bye Pop I love you" he said, both of my parents beaming proudly as they waved goodbye to their Grandson.

"Sir, Ma'am it was nice to meet y'all" Austin said quickly giving them a small wave before he turned around and started walking towards Liam's room. I waited until I heard the door open and clicked closed before turning my attention back to my parents.

"Please, please don't give me the talk" I said, air quotes around the last two words before resting my hands back in my lap. "His appearance doesn't make him and I can see you judging him heavily Dad. He is so sweet and he would do anything for me and Liam, please you just have to trust me on this one. I wouldn't drag Liam into this if I didn't feel like Austin wasn't right for him, for us" I said, my eyebrows raised and my eyes pleading with them as they turned to each other sharing a quick stare before turning their attention back towards me.

"Honey relax. Eric and Teeny filled us in on Austin" my Mom laughed, as I let out a relieved sigh. "She told us everything about him and her and Eric seem to really like him a lot. She told us that she wouldn't have let you go on a five day vacation with him if she didn't think that he was going to respect you and that you were going to be in good hands" she laughed, my Father running his hands over his hair as he sat back in his chair with his arms folded across his chest.

"Dad?" I asked, I could tell his thoughts about his appearance were not good, they were written plain as day across his face. But I wanted to know if he was okay with him as a person because that was what mattered to me.

"Honey you know my thoughts right now about his tattoos" he said letting out a sigh as he sat himself more erect in one of their kitchen chairs. "But although I find his unconventional look disgusting" his words making my blood boil slightly, but I learned after twenty some years to bite my tongue until his entire thought was finished before accusing him of saying something that he wasn't even planning on saying in the first place. "All we really care about, and all we have cared about with anyone that you dated, is that you are happy and that he is treating you well and from the small interaction that we seen and from the great things that Teeny has told us about him" my anticipation building for his answer as he paused for what I would deem dramatic effect. "He is treating you better than anyone that you have ever been with before and you are the happiest that you have ever been. So we trust you Candy" he said, my lips pulling up into a dangerously wide smile as I started nodding my head at them.

"Thank you! I just wish you could see him with Liam guys, I have never seen Liam so happy before. Well aside from being with you Dad" I said, a laugh leaving his lips as he looked over at my Mom before looking back at me. "Sometimes I think that Liam would rather be with him than be with me" I said, finally feeling free to talk about anything and everything that involved Austin now that I knew they were going to give him a fair shot and push his appearance to the side.

Part of me wondered if I should ask them if Teeny filled them in on his job, but I wasn't sure if I was ready to cross that bridge just yet knowing that if she didn't it was going to open up a whole other can of worms that started with him being a cheater and ended with me living an unhappy life because I would never get to see him. So for right now I went with the less is better approach, deciding that I would tell them later--most likely a week or two before I was getting ready to go on tour with Austin--giving them enough time to form an adequate feel for him hoping that that would soften the  blow when they found out their daughter was not only dating--as they called him--an unconventional looking man, but that he was also an international rockstar.

"Honey we are very happy for you and we're guessing him coming into your life erases any idea you had of moving back home?" my mom asked with a laugh as I slowly nodded my head.

"Yeah, I don't see myself leaving Utah anytime soon" I said with a laugh, bringing the pads of my feet up to rest on the chair as I put my chin on my knees. "I miss you guys and I'm sorry that I got so caught up in Austin that I didn't call. I promise that I will start calling more" I said, as I gave them a warm smile.

"It's okay honey, you don't have to call us everyday but at least two times a week would be nice. We miss talking to our precious Grandson" my Mom laughed as I joined in with her. "By the way you never answered us, where are you?" she asked. That was my Mom, she was always so curious to things that really didn't concern her. But, I learned how to go with it over the years.

"I'm at Austin's. Liam and I stay here four days a week and he comes and stays with us three days a week" I said with a smile, my thoughts finally at peace that I was sticking with the arrangement for our living situation even though part of me felt like it was going to turn into me staying with him permanently soon.

"Quite the lavish place. He must have a good job out there" my Dad said nodding his head as I felt my face turn red at their comment.

"Uh  yeah, his job pays exceptionally well. He does most of his work in the winter months and most of the summer he is off so it's nice especially if I find a teaching job. Our schedules would work out nicely" I said, stringing the white lie together easily as they nodded their heads in acceptance of my answer.

"Well honey it was really nice talking to you and we are glad you are very happy, but we need to get to lunch" my Dad said, his hand rubbing my Mom's back as they both gave me an awkward looking smile that made me break into laughter. It was eleven here which meant it was only nine in PA and unless they had to travel to Virginia for lunch then they were up to something, but I didn't bring it to their attention.

"Okay, I'll call you in the next day or two. We miss you and we love you so much" I said with a sweet smile as they said their goodbyes before ending the FaceTime. I let out a sigh, how much I missed them hitting me like a truck now that I took the time to talk to them as I closed the cover on the iPad leaving it lay on the table as I made my way back towards Austin and Liam.

I smiled as I heard the beautiful chords floating from Austin's guitar mixing with the random off key chords coming from Liam's guitar as I headed towards the music room. I turned the corner to see Liam sitting next to Austin holding his guitar just like him as Austin looked over at him with a smile. I held up my phone starting to record their moment as Austin reached over and helped place Liam's fingers perfectly on the frets and showed him exactly where to strum the strings. I smiled as Liam's face lit up that he did it right, Austin wrapping his arm around his shoulder as he placed a kiss on his temple.

I attached the video in a message to my parents as I walked over towards Austin sinking myself into the leather couch as he turned his head and gave me a quick kiss. I rested my head on his shoulder, my hands roaming over his thigh as I smiled over at Liam.

"He's doing so good baby, he really loves doing this" I said quietly, Austin's head nodding before he laid his head on top of mine gently, his guitar still resting on his lap as he held it gently against him with his right hand, his left one coming to rest on my thigh.

"Do you miss them Candace?" his question catching me off guard since it had nothing to do with Liam's progress with playing the guitar. I broke my head from his shoulder slowly, his blue eyes melting into the brown of my own as he reached out to gently brush my cheek. I nodded my head taking in a deep shaky breath as he gave me an understanding glance.

"Yes" I said finally able to find my words. "I guess I never realized how much I did until this morning" I said with shaky laughter. "I wish that I could see them" I said, his eyes searching mine as he leaned in and placed a gentle kiss on my lips.

"I know sweetheart,  believe it or not I feel that when I'm away from Dad and Jodie when we tour overseas" his lips pulling into a smile as I looked at him quizzically. "I'll see what I can do lil miss" the way he smiled at me making my heart melt.

I placed both of my hands on the side of his face, melting my lips together with his as we shared in a deep kiss. His tongue quickly swiping across my bottom lip as I separated them for him slowly, his tongue connecting with mine the taste of strawberries and mint toothpaste filled my senses as I started smiling against his lips. "I love you" I said, feeling like I was never going to be able to say it to him enough.

"I love you too" he said, placing another chaste kiss on my lips as I rested my head back against his shoulder, watching as he and Liam played their guitars. I don't know what it was, but there was something in the way he told me he would see what he could do that made me feel like he already had something up his sleeve, only making my parents hasty departure for lunch at nine in the morning feel even more strange. But, I didn't have time to focus on that now. If he was surprising me with them then that's exactly what I wanted it to be because that would simply make me love him even more.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: So he sort of met her parents too, but it seems like Teeny and Eric let them in on everything that they would need to know about Austin. Do you think he is flying them out to meet her? Do you think they've had some kind of contact before? So many questions! But, as always thanks for reading, liking and commenting.

~Updates~
Sunday: Since You've Been Gone
Monday: The Thought of Us

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.8K 1.1K 46
**COMPLETED** **15,600 reads** Traveling with Post Malone should be easy right? Simple... know your place, realize the reason why you are really trav...
36.6K 1.6K 65
Tears started falling from his eyes, "Because I'm not supposed to like you! I'm a boy, and so are you, and it's just weird, and it's not right," he r...
161K 5.5K 49
Paige Simms was starting her last year of university with her best friend Erin. While being the seemingly perfect child with good grades, and a part...
503K 12.4K 63
[MATURE] "I just need to feel you all the time." Olivia McNeil is a 19 year old California native going to college at USC, majoring in journalism. S...