Rebel

By booknerd1203

Rebels demand freedom while their oppressors are not willing to let their slaves go. Decisions have to be mad... More

Please read
Prologue
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
Character List
chapter four
chapter five
authors note!!!!
chapter six
Making a new cover
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
chapter nine
Chapter ten
tentative cast list
chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
Chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two
update coming soon!!
Chapter twenty three PART ONE
chapter twenty three PART TWO
chapter twenty four
chapter twenty five
NEW COVER!!!!
chapter twenty six
chapter twenty seven
chapter twenty eight
Chapter twenty nine
update coming soon!!
chapter thirty
lap top almost fixed!!
chapter thirty one
Christmas!!!
Chapter 32
chapter 33
Untitled Part 45
chapter 34
Untitled Part 47
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter thirty eight
Watt pad mess up
chapter 40
Chapter 40.5
Epilogue
Authors note

chapter 39

313 25 0
By booknerd1203

****NOT EDITED****

***William's Point of View***

I knew the moment the pain hit me what Caroline was doing. I couldn't even concentrate enough to think about what this would mean for me. All I felt was the pain licking its way through out my entire body. At first I could hear Allison yelling for me, but soon all I could hear was my erratic heartbeat. I woke up and everything looked hazy and unclear. Allison whispering my name was the first thing I heard. Her voice sounded faraway and didn't have its usual ringing to it. "Allison." My voice is rough almost like a rasp and I don't like it. I feel the tears wanting to break through my eye lids, but I refuse to show that weakness. "It will be ok. You helped me be a vampire and I will help you be a human" Allison says in an effort to comfort me. All I can force myself to do is to nod and allow Brandon to help me to my feet. "Well now that that is settled. I believe you three are supposed to be telling our people to come to the castle. Get to it." Caroline ordered.

Allison turned without a glance towards her sister and made her way out the door. Brandon and I followed closely behind her. I stumbled for a feet, but soon could handle walking without Brandon's help. My heart shattered while leaving the castle and passing all former vampires who were now humans. Worse though was through the village where word hadn't traveled yet about what Caroline had done. Panic was wide spread and men were boarding up there houses in fear of being killed. If only they knew Caroline's plan. We had only walked about maybe four miles and I was done. We had taken eight breaks already and I knew there was no way for me to continue on. Sweat was pouring from my brow and I was gasping for breath. Alison wasn't doing to great either, but she could continue on just fine. She had been a human before and was only a vampire for a short period of time. "Look William you have to do it. I'm sorry if it hurts your pride, but we have to get back and this is the fastest way." Allison demanded. I went to argue back, but she didn't give me a chance. "Brandon, shift. William and I will ride on your back. That won't be a problem right?" She asked without asking if I was ok with this idea. "No problem." He assured her and shifted right there into his wolf. He was plenty large enough to carry us both on his back, but that wasn't the issue. "I don't need a ride Allison." I spat in anger. She whirled around towards me so fast I thought she somehow was still a vampire for a few seconds. "You listen and you listen good William. You will get on his back and you will shut your mouth and be quiet till we get back to the village! I am not going to spend a month trying to get to back home so I can tell my dad that Caroline has gone crazy! You are not going to argue with me on this anymore! Do you understand?" her tantrum took me by surprise and I just nodded in response not knowing what to say. "Good get on." She ordered while situating herself on Brandon's back as well. I followed her example and climbed on behind her. "Alright Brandon take us home." She said kindly towards him no anger in voice her now.

***Caroline's Point of View***

I decided to go on a tour of my new kingdom once the three musketeers had left. Ha three musketeers. That was a good one. I flew out the hole that I had made when I entered and decided I should go ahead and make the announcement of who is in charge now. Nothing like a good storm to get their attention. I felt the power lick across my skin and soon the wind was causing my hair to whip in every direction. Thunder and lightning lit up the sky as the clouds rolled in. Soon the newly made humans were scampering around in fear trying to take cover. "Attention! Attention! Welcome to being a human." I begin in a cheerful tone making my voice boom across the valley, no doubt reaching the far edges of the village. "There is no need to panic about this situation. I assure you all is well." I could hear the slight murmuring that was happening among the confused group. "Silence!" a crack of thunder emphasized my command the sound causing the ground to shake slightly. "Thank you, now as I was saying. I am in charge now. I have killed your king and as you can tell there are no more vampires in my land. You are all hereby stripped of any titles or wealth you once had. You will no longer be above the humans anymore, in fact we are now above you."

Actually it would probably be a good idea to mark them somehow so I can easily identify them as a previous vampire. A brief flashback to the nightmare I had when William had first captured me. A brand. What a lovely idea, but of what? A "v" would be too simple, but I could spice it up a bit. I want details on it so maybe a tattoo instead. Oh! Two stakes forming the shape of a "v" the stakes themselves would be brown with a tan handle with a small silver cross below that. This is what the first stake I had ever seen looked like. It's perfect. The humiliation of it being on there cheek would be wonderful, but that wouldn't give me much room to work with. Hmmmmm. Shoulder blade? That's not easily seen. The front of their throats! I love it! Especially since the stereotypical place to drink blood from is the neck!

I'm pleased to find my audience still silent gazing at me in awe even though I had not spoken for some time. "Alright this might hurt just a bit." My voice breaks the silence only to be met by cries of pain. For a split second guilt struck me, but then I realized they deserved this and much more. Unfortunately the cries only lasted a few moments. "Now that you all have received your tattoos there is no way to deceive anyone of your true nature. How cool are they? I mean I'm kinda biased, but I think they are pretty awesome. Any opinions?" I asks while peering out into the freshly branded group. I could see their brands and damn did I do a good job. "What kind of devil are you?" I scoff while his neck jerks harshly towards the left and he falls to heap. "Now then, who has an opinion that won't get them killed?"

***William's Point of View***

Brandon finally slowed to a trot and I knew we were close to the village. When he broke through the tree line a cry forced itself out of my throat. I heard a mirroring sound from Allison as well. My throat felt as if it was being burned. Brandon stopped as soon as he heard our cries, but the sudden stop flung Allison and I to the ground. The pain didn't last too long and when it went away I forced Allison to take her hands away from her neck so I could see what had happened. Brandon had shifted back and had on a pair of shorts trying to comfort Allison who was still crying and gazing at my neck. "Caroline did this?" Brandon asked no one in particular. "She's the only one that could have. It must be her way of identifying the previous vampires." I mused while taking in the two stakes clearly drawn on Allison's neck. "We have to do something. We can't just let her take over everything." Allison whispered still staring at my neck. "Is it that big on my neck?" she asked her voice shaking. Brandon pulled her onto his lap and she burrowed her head into chest. "This mark doesn't take away from how beautiful you are Allison. I love you and that is never going to change." He cooed. "Come on." I said regretting having to interrupt them. "We have to find Craig and Daniel." Brandon glared at me but lifted Allison carrying her and refusing to let her down.

Well finding them wasn't as hard as I thought it would be because no sooner had I turned around was I tackled to the ground by Ellie. "I was so worried! I told you I didn't want you to go! You three were crazy to just off and go all by yourselves. I am so angry at you, but I am so happy you are safe. I love you so much, but that doesn't mean I'm not angry!" she probably would have continued to babble on if I didn't stop her so I brought my lips to hers. I broke the kiss long enough to smile down on her, but was met with a confused face. "You seem different." She muttered. I glanced over Allison and Brandon, but neither of them would make eye contact with me. "Caroline did something, I'm not hurt don't worry, I....well...I'm human." My words are met with silence from Ellie, but Daniel scoffs from behind us. I turn to see him, Craig and Kale. "He's not lying Danny. I am too. Caroline changed us." Allison explained while trying to wiggle her way out of Brandon's arms. "Let me down you big oaf!" she demanded after being unsuccessful for a few moments.

"Ever since you changed my wolf is going crazy, Allison. I need you to be near me for just a bit longer. Please." He murmured softly. Her eyes softened and she nodded wiggling closer to his chest and getting comfortable again. "So it's true?" Kale questioned. "Yes, Alpha." Brandon nodded in response. "Baby, you're human again?" Craig asked in disbelief. Allison shook her head shyly. "So what is on your necks then?" Daniel asked while examining my new tattoo. "I'm assuming it's some kind of mark that Caroline came up with to identify the humans who were previously vampires." I answered. "Caroline has lost all control. She has completely gone to the dark side." Craig sighed in frustration. "We don't have time to deal with this and the king, and his army of vampires!" his body shook with anger while he kicked nearest tree. "Daddy." Allison whimpered. "Caroline killed the king and there are no more vampires. She changed them all into humans, not just William and I."

.

./

.

.

.

.*SORRY FOR THE WAIT!!! I am horrible person for making you all waiting so long. I deserve all the hate and anger!! But here this chapter is and whether you realize it or not a lot of things are fixing to be explained. So I am leaning towards finishing up this book in a few chapters and doing a sequel??? what do you all think?? Opinions?? anyone care??? Vote if you liked it and please comment I love hearing from you guys!!

Booknerd1203

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

619K 34K 74
Betrayed, lost, broken. This is Azalea's reality now. Once a slave, now a warrior. A future queen tasked with the enormous weight of the survival...
4K 150 23
There was a Prophecy told by a wise man centuries ago. The person will be reborn in this world and will face many hardships. He/she will make a deal...
66.1K 4.4K 61
*Book 2 of the Destined Series* The clock is ticking for Ryleigh. Duty calls, and she knows she has to leave her mate and new-found friends to return...
51K 2.1K 33
"Don't lose hope Isabella, and I won't lose you" **** Ever since her mother died, her father has abused her. She thought she was saved when she met...