Sacrifice| teen wolf

By RiipahhxVoid

When Davina Stilinski falls for the "enemy" Isaac lahey, it's like the world changes. People change. {Isaac... More

|Cast|
Act one: Beat that bitches!
Act two: Werewolf ass
Act Three: Its pathetic
Act Four: Twin power!
Act five:Ill cut you bitch
Act Six: Pick and choose
Act Seven: How about no
Act Eight: Counseling
Act Nine: ill fix it (Pt.1)
Act Ten: Ill fix it (pt2)
Act Eleven: Deja
Act Twelve:Ill pull the trigger
Act Thirteen: Stubborn
Act Fourteen:its 'over'
Act Fifteen : Summers Over
Act Sixteen:You should know
Act Seventeen: List of Lost
Act Eighteen: Promise?
Act Nineteen: I believe you
Act Twenty-One: Hotel from Hell
Act Twenty-Two: You're to late
Act Twenty-Three: Downfall
Act Twenty-Four: Difficulties
Act Twenty-Five: Please wake up
Act Twenty-Six: watching the stars
Act Twenty-Seven:cut your hand off
act twenty-eight: i can't find her
act twenty-nine: apologies
act thirty: deja and davina
act thirty-one: wheres my brother...
act thirty-two: you're not stiles...
thirty-three:don't worry
act thirty-four: kiss me
act thirty-five: Allison
act thirty-six: final sacrifice

Act Twenty:I can't lose him too

3.8K 83 10
By RiipahhxVoid

Davina was sitting in the seat in front of Scott, and stiles. Scott looked hurt, like he hasn't healed. Davina was kneeling on her seat, her body facing her brothers. They were on the bus to a cross country meet.

"Yo, Scotty!" Stiles starts,

"Scotty boy. Still with us?" Davina finishes and Scott slightly jumps, his head leaning against the bus window.

"Yeah, sorry. Uh, what's the word?" Davina and stiles were helping Scott study for the upcoming test. Davina was trying to act okay for Scott but she wasn't. Not after what happened yesterday.

"Anachronism" stiles tells his best friend, looking at the tablet. The definition on the screen,

"Something that exists our of its normal time." Scott recites the definition, it almost exactly what it says. Stiles handing Davina the tablet so she can quiz the boy.

"Okay, next word-- incongruous." Davina quizzes, Scott having a puzzled look plastered on his face.

"Uh, can you use it in a sentence?" The McCall boy asked his sister. Davina thinking of a way she could put the word into a sentence.

"Yes. Okay, it's incongruous that I have to run more today. Or, stiles has a incongruous face." Stiles glares at Davina who smiles back, Scott snickering lowly,

"Out of place, ridiculous, absurd." Stiles snatches the tablet out of Davinas hands, making the Stilinski girl roll her eyes. Stiles skips through the words,

"Perfect. Okay, next word. Um... Darach." Scott doesn't reply making the tension thicken, "Darach. It's a noun?" Scott still not saying anything but giving him a 'really' look. "We have to talk about it sometime, okay? And we're gonna be stuck in this thing for, like, five hours, so why not?"

"As much as I really hate to say it, Stiles is right. We do have to talk about it." Davina agrees and stiles nods then realizes what she said and his proud nod, goes into a glare. "Oh shut up."

"I didn't even say anything." Davina mocks stiles and he flicks her off, continuing quizzing Scott. Who looks like he's in unimaginable pain. "Oh, buddy, you okay?" Davina glances at stiles her eyes filled with worry.

"I told you. We should of stayed home, binge watching tv, and eating ice cream." Davina exclaims and stiles agrees. The only reason the twins came is because, they couldn't leave Scott alone. Not in his condition.

"We had to. There's safety in numbers." Scott informs them for the second time. He sounded and looked exhausted. Davina smiling sadly at him, Scott faintly returning it.

"Yeah, well, there's also death in numbers, okay? It's called a massacre." Stiles begins, "Or bloodbath... Carnage...Slaughter... Butchery... Wow, that's..." Davina cutting him off with a light smack, her motioning her head over towards Scott. "All right, I'm telling Coach that--"

"No, no, no, no, I'm all right." Scott interrupts. Davina quickly protesting,

"No. No, Scott you don't look alright. I'm worried okay..." Davina looks down at the floor, she could feel the sad smiles on her brothers faces. "Would you just let stiles see it?"

"I'm okay..." Scott's voice weak, stiles taking over for Davina,

"Just let me see it, okay?" Scott sighs and finally agrees, him lifting up his shirt. His wound looked like it was getting worse if anything. Davina and Stiles sharing a horrified expression.

" I know it's bad, but it's because they're from an Alpha-- it'll take longer to heal." Scott try's reassuring. Neither of the twins believing it, considered Boyd and Isaac where in perfect shape.

"How come Boyd and Isaac are fine, then?"

"I can't believe he's dead...I can't believe Derek's dead." Davinas heart sinking at the words. She wasn't at the fight but she heard all about it, from three different people. Isaac being the first to tell her. He climbed through her window, his cheeks having tear stains. Then him and Davina hugging, both of them crying. Boyd being the second one to tell her, then Scott.

<<<•>>>

"Hey!" Davina cheered as she took the seat in front of Isaac and Boyd. Her facing them, Boyd who was still upset, and angry just smiles back as his way of saying hi. "Real talkative today are we?" Davina jokes, neither one laughing. "Okay.."

"How's scott?" Isaac questioned, him still in an awkward state of last night. He's never cried in someones arms before. But he did in Davinas like it was nothing, and the most familiar thing to him ever.

"Uh, not good actually. But it's Scott he'll be okay. He always is." Davina wasn't sure if she was trying to convince them, or herself. "What about you guys?"

"I'm healed completely," Isaac informs the girl he liked, he healed last night when he was with Davina. Boyd was angrily glaring at Ethan who was seated next to Danny. "Boyd?"

"Yeah me too." Boyd says through gritted teeth, Davina looks at Ethan with curious eyes. She felt like he didn't want to do it. She kind of felt bad for the werewolf, he's been through a lot. And his twin was a jackass, she knew the feeling all to well. "Why are you looking at him like that?" Boyd quizzes with a raised eyebrows.

"Huh? Oh, I was just thinking. That's all," Davina confirmed and Boyd nods. Davina never seen him so mad before, but now that Derek was dead. It's like a whole other side to Boyd has been revealed, Davina not caring she would love Boyd no matter what. He was practically like family to her, she would do anything for him. "Oh Boyd, before I forget! After this whole thing, me you and Deja need to watch, the new marvel movie. Well not new, but newest, Deja made me promise to tell you."

"Sounds like a plan vina," Boyd smiles him forgetting about everything for a moment. Him and Deja weren't close but they were friends.

"Why wasn't I invited?" Isaac ask, an offended look on his face. "The three of us, always watch movies together." Davina laughs at Isaac and how he really looked offended.

"I don't know, I personally said both of you should be there. However Deja said no to you, don't know why. Don't worry Isaac, me and you can watch it together another time." Davina tells him with a shrug and a smile. Heat rising to Isaac's cheeks,

"Yeah. Yeah, okay. Have fun Boyd." Isaac says patting him on the shoulders. Boyd laughing, he knew about Isaac liking Davina. They had a small conversation about it.

"I know you like Davina," Boyd states as he walks to the living room at Dereks loft. Isaacs eyes going huge.

"W-what? Davina? I don't like her..." Isaac lies through his teeth, and Boyd gives him a bored look.  "Okay, I might like her."

"Yeah, I know. Deja told me." Isaac curses underneath his breath, of course Deja told him. "Now, if you hurt her. You'll regret it. Davina deserves the world. She's a good person, and she deserves better then this." Boyd states seriously. He meant it, every word.

Isaac snapping back to reality as Davina waves her hands in front of his face. "Did you not see a single thing that just happened?" Isaac shakes his head no, "we're about to stop the bus. That Jared guy threw up everywhere." Isaac scrunches his face up in disgust, "yeah I had the same reaction." 

Everyone scrambles off the bus, Davina leaving Boyd and Isaac. Her following, Stiles, Scott, Allison, and Lydia into the bathroom. Scott collapsing against the wall.

"This shouldn't be happening-- I've seen him heal from worse than this." Allison tells them worriedly, and everyone nods in agreement.

"Yeah, I once threw a big text book, and a chair at him. He healed in minutes." Davina adds onto what Allison was saying. Everyone looking at her like she's crazy, "he took my cookies! And my drink! That's not important okay. What's important is Scott, I can't lose him too."

"Okay, what do we do, then? Do we just call an ambulance?" Stiles ask, floating ideas around. Allison shakes her head no,

"What if it's too late? What if they can't help?" Allison starts assuming the worst. Davina deadpanning her, yea she loves Allison but she says some really dumb things.

"We gotta do something Allison. My brother is dying." Davina exclaims sadly, Lydia grabbing her hand in reassurance. Her giving her a small squeeze.

"You know, it could be psychological..." Lydia informs, Davina nodding in agreement.

"What do you mean? Like, psychosomatic?" Stiles ask, Davina face palming.

"Yes, kinda. like it's all in his head. He won't heal because he feels guilty, about not saving Derek." Davina explains, stiles nodding making an 'O' shape.

"So, what do we do?"

"Stitch him up." Lydia says serious. "I'm serious! Maybe all he needs to do is just believe it's healing."

<<<•>>>

"Stiles, what's happening?" Scott questions, Davina and Allison holding him up. Lydia standing right next to them.

"They went after him. I told 'em what was happening with you, and they just went after him!" Stiles explains, Davina lets go of Scott and pushes her way through the crowd. Her being shocked it was Isaac beating Ethan, instead of Boyd.

"Isaac!" Davina calls out, the said lahey boy hesitantly hits Ethan again. Scott coming up beside her, "Scott! Doing some wolfie thing!"

"Isaac!" Scott roared, Isaac stopping, a small smile on his lips. More of an awkward smile then a proud smile. Davina presses her lips into a flat line, a part of her feeling bad for a now bloody Ethan.

"You could of seriously hurt him," Davina tells Isaac once they get on the bus again. Isaac scoffing at her, as he sits in the seat next to her. "I'm serious Isaac,"

"He killed Derek. Davina, Derek."

<<<•>>>

A/N

Okay so I kind of like this chapter!!! 

Ivina>>

Thoughts on chapter??

19k reads?! I love you all!!

Here's another chapter because it might be a few days till I publish another chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.1K 626 48
I made a deal with my cousin, Scott, before I went home for the summer. His girlfriend Allison broke up with him and left for Paris, and my... friend...
168K 3.9K 50
TEEN WOLF UNIVERSE MARKED COMPLETE FOR SAFETY MEASURES!! WILL UPDATE "ℐ 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝒽ℴ𝓅ℯ 𝓈𝒽ℯ 𝒹ℴ𝓃𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝓁ℯ𝒶𝓋ℯ 𝓂ℯ ℋℴ𝓃ℯ𝓎, ℐ 𝒷ℯ𝓁ℴ𝓃ℊ �...
143 2 6
Luna Whittemore and Isaac Lahey grew up across the street from one another and would always find a way to be together. One day, Isaac starts ignoring...
88.8K 2.2K 14
[CHAPTERS 1-7 REWRITTEN AND REPUBLISHED, JANUARY 18th, 2022] [REWRITING IN PROCESS, STORY SUBJECT TO CHANGES] Violet Argent, Allison's cousin ar...