Fckd Up// Ranboo Angst

Autorstwa roryynn

Ranboo makes new friends at the skatepark who just so happen to be streamers too, Great! But what happens if... Więcej

1~-Worst Days-~1
2~-Wait Really?! Friends?-~2
3~-He's Fucked Up-~3
4~-Streaming-~4
5~-Friends! Fun! -~5
6~-Cross Your Fingers Ima Need It-~6
7~-That Really Whips My Nae Nae-~7
8~-I Lose My Temper-~8
9~-The Good Side Of Things-~9
10~-This Is Why I Dont Go Out-~10
11~-Top 10 Anime Betrayals-~11
12~-Why Do I Do This?-~12
13~-Stars Were Made For Falling-~13
14~-Tommy-~14
15~-The Child Is Crying-~15
16~-Please Don't touch My Arm, Thanks-~16
17~-Hey, I'm Trying I Swear-~17
18~-Out.-~18
19~-How To Be A Failiure 101-~19
20~-Don't Have Time-~20
21~-For No Reason At All-~21
22~-Tell Me Shit-~22
23~-I Deserve To Bleed-~23
24-~New Idea's~-24
25~-calm-~25
26~-A little To Easy-~26
27~-Keep Calm #girlboss~-27
28~-Have Fun!-~28
29~-Ah Shit.-~29
30~-Leave.-~30
31~-Daddy's Boy-~31
32~-Tea Party!-~32
33~-Instant regret-~33
34~-You Were Doing So Well-~34
35~-Sleepy Boi-~35
36~-BE WHO YOU AREEE-~36
37~-Mmmm Drugs.-~37
38~"Great" Friends-~38
39~-This Isn't How Its Supposed To Go.-~39
41~-Calm Down-~41
42~- Family Therapy-~42
43~-Why Do I Have To Be Like This?!-~43
44~-Please Stop-~44
45~-Dont Die This Time~-45
46~-I'm Getting Pretty Fucking Tired-~46
47~- Happier -~47
48~-Tubbo's Final Ending-~48
49~- Technoblade's Final Ending. -~49
50~-Tommy's Final Ending-~50
51~- Phil's final ending.-~51
52~- Wilburs Final Ending. -~ 52

40~-Party's Are Fun.-~40

1.5K 91 115
Autorstwa roryynn

i thought i published this on monday, i am so sorry my memory is so fucked.

He's given up. He lost hope for himself and had just given up.

Ever since he found out his mom just let his dad take full custody of him knowing what his dad does, he's just given up.

Not caring about being sober for school. Not caring about Wilbur checking his arms. Not caring about his social presence. He's just given up.

He quit streaming two days ago, is planning to just quit everything soon and just give up.

He's been drinking, a lot. Worse than how much his dad drinks. His dad knows and told him that he should have started longer ago and maybe, just maybe he would have been prouder of Ranboo. But, he still gives Ranboo the alcohol and encourages him to have party's, get drunk, get fucked up, or do anything a sophomore shouldn't do.

Spencer told Ranboo that he's gonna have a party at Ranboo's house because his parents were home when he wanted to have it.

—•—•—•—•—•—•—

"Ayee noodle arms!" Spencer said walking into Ranboo's house with Coby, Cole, and ash behind him.

"Coming!" Ranboo yelled down and rn downstairs.

"So how much you got to drink?" Ash asked.

"My dad just got a bunch for the party, but I'm not sure," Ranboo said.

His phone rang in his pocket and he checked it, it was Techno.

"You guys do whatever you need to do, I gotta do something quickly," Ranboo said and answered the call walking upstairs.

"Hi, Tech!"

"Ranboo what the fuck!?" Techno screamed into the phone making Ranboo pull the phone away from his ear.

"What?" Ranboo said, he knew he probably did something wrong but he wasn't quite sure what.

"A party!? I heard one of the fucking seniors saying that that fucking bitch- what's his name, Spencer! That Spencer is throwing a god damn party at your house!"

"Oh yeah! That's today, wanna come?"

"Ranboo! Do I wanna come?" Techno mocked. "No! You're not having a fucking party with seniors?!"

"But the thing is I am," Ranboo said and quickly hung up.

—•—•—•—•—•—•—

"Ranboo man, I didn't know you could throw party's!" A random dude walked up to Ranboo and said then walked away.

Ranboo sat on his couch with his 10th drink of the day that is all the way full and talked with Spencer.

"Oh hey, Wil!" He said to Wilbur walking up to him with Techno and Phil following.

"Will!?" He said realizing it was Wil. He's not supposed to be drinking, not supposed to be having a party and not even supposed to be hanging out with Spencer.

"What the fuck! Ranboo you can't be drinking this, your dad knows? why is he talking to some girls over there? Why are you talking to Spencer? Why are you having a fucking party?" Wilbur said extremely fast and took the drink out of Ranboos hand.

The fact Ranboo was already drunk and Wilbur was talking fast made Ranboo not understand anything and he just started laughing.

"Don't worry, Big guy!" Spencer said getting up.

"He shouldn't be drinking!"

"I'll make sure he's safe, I'm Spencer by the way," Spencer said and offered to shake Wilbur's hand.

"I know who you are."

"Good, good. Just let him party and have fun!" Spencer said grabbing Ranboo's cup from Wilbur's hand, giving it back to Ranboo and sitting down.

Hesitantly Wilbur sat on the couch with Techno and Phil and waited till this stupid party was over.

When it was over they would just put Ranboo to bed and make sure he doesn't do anything stupid, that's how it's supposed to go.

Soon Ranboo got up to get another drink and talk to other people, Spencer talked to some other people on the couch then left to do the same as Ranboo.

After a while they didn't come back, they were nowhere in sight.

About 6 people were in Ranboo's room (Including him) smoking and talking.

Eventually, they ran out of weed and went downstairs high as fuck.

"Ranboo! This kid- I swear to god if you don't just sit down, drink some juice or water, and calm the fuck down I'm going to send you to a mental hospital." Techno said seeing Ranboo walk into the living room high as fuck.

"I find. Don't worry." He said slurring his words together, not because of the 10 drinks he had before he went upstairs, but because of the 5 drinks, he had up there that added up.

These drinks were strong apparently because as soon as Techno, Phil and Wilbur got Ranboo to sit down he passed out.

His head resting on Wilbur's shoulder and hugging a pillow.

"This kid I swear to god," Techno said taking a picture of him to show Ranboo when he's sober.

Eventually, everyone started leaving and the place was empty.

Techno carried Ranboo upstairs and tucked him into his bed and went back downstairs to see the mess.

It wasn't as messy as he expected but it definitely was messy. Cups scattered on tables, the floor and chairs.

—•—•—•—•—•—•—

Ranboo groaned as he rested his face on his knees while he was crying and sitting next to the toilet.

"See why we told you to stop drinking! Your body can't handle it because you are only a teen!" Techno started yelling making Ranboo cry more.

"I'm sorry.." He groaned and his face went back into the toilet for another round of throw up.

His insides felt like they were burning and he was so shaky.

Ranboo's crying got harder and Techno was yelling at him more.

"Techno!" Phil yelled at Techno. "Can you not yell at him... he's had a lot going on and it was a mistake. He probably thought it was good in the moment."

"I told him to stop though!"

Phil sighed and walked into Ranboo's bathroom and making Techno go clean downstairs.

He sat on the ground next to Ranboo and softly rubbed Ranboo's back.

"I'm sorry, Bud." Phil talked in a soft voice. "Throwing up hurts, you won't drink a lot anymore now, probably?"

Ranboo nodded knowing that wasn't true.

His dad showed him that whenever he has a problem, get drunk and you won't remember it.

"It's gonna be okay, we'll get your dad taken care of and you can live with me and Tub."

"He lives with you?" Ranboo said under his breath because he was scared if he talked too hard he would throw up.

"Yeah, He started dating this guy and his parents kicked him out, you know how his parents and all christian and like that. But it's okay because he's been doing better living with me."

Ranboo's body started to hurt again, he leaned over the toilet in case he'd throw up again.

His eyes became watery and his mouth felt like the Sahara Desert but the Atlantic Ocean at the same time.

As Ranboo threw up Phil just sat there rubbing his back and softly talking to him and telling him it would be okay.

Ranboo felt so warm on the inside. Just being told It will be okay or even when he felt like someone cared made him warm on the inside. If it weren't for the fact he was throwing up his guts he'd be crying, not that he wasn't crying. He'd cry because he felt safe, not because his insides burned and he felt like he was dying.

PLEASE GO READ MY OTHER BOOK "LIKE A ROCKSTAR" IT MAY NOT BE FINISHED BUT I SWEAR ITS BETTER THAN THIS ABSOLUTE RUBBISH

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

35.2K 1.1K 18
If you asked anyone they would tell you that Tommy's living the dream! He's an internet sensation and has the best friends anyone could ask for. But...
2.4K 102 19
No one ever wanted him, he was "to scary looking" "to intimating" "didn't talk enough" he was a social reject. He was ready to just age out of the sy...
190K 5.7K 29
TRIGGER WARNING FOR SELF HARM, ED, DEPRESSION, MENTIONS OF SUICIDE Tommyinnit, the famous twitch streamer, has a lot going on behind the cameras. He...
22.1K 490 27
this book was meant to be me just giving up on writing but yk I had to turn it into a book lmao !TW!//SH/ED/ABUSE/ANXIETY/OVERTHINKING/PANIC ATTACKS...