(KaoEarth) The Force Of Desti...

By Bank_Teresa

Some men can be born with the capacity to get pregnant, others do not, what Earth did not know is that he was... More

Prolongue
The Day I Met You
Next target
My First Kiss
Freshmen Ceremony
Be My Boyfriend
I want to stay πŸ”ž
I swear to you
I hope to be with youπŸ”ž
Cold and painful words
I lying in bed with youπŸ”ž
You?!
Chapter closed
I Lost You
I do not want
Thinking Of You
No One Will Take You Away From me
The Reencounter
Fathers And Daughters
I Will Never Forgive You
Erony Of Destiny
Running Away Again
A Dangerous Contract
I Came To Fix My Mistake
Give Me A Chance
Words Without Thinking
Fear In Our Eyes
A Pleasant Day
Lie Discovered, You Had No Right
You Are My Destiny
I Want My Daddy
A Moment With My Daddy
I Have a Daughter
We Only Have One Life
You Banned But I Remember
You What?!
No Strength To Speak
Flashback
I Was The First Love
Feelings Of Guilt
Do You Regret It?!πŸ”ž
Maya Smart GirlπŸ˜›πŸ˜
Our First Photo Together
An Unexpected Apparition
Don't Touch My Daughter
In The Middle Of The Night
Me What?!
Danger
Is Not Waking Up
My Love For You My Daughter
Inexplicable Kiss
Always Together
The Force Of Destiny Part 2πŸ”ž
Unexpected News
Six Months Passed
Love At First Sight
A Normal Day
Blood Type
Complicated Day At The Hospital
Apology Request
There Is No "We"
Are You Sure?
Free Words
It's Him....!
Be What I'm Not
Discovered Lie
Relentless Seduction
The UltimatumπŸ”ž
Three Minutes
I'm Going After You Part 1
I'm Going After You Part 2
Fanfic characters πŸ“–

The Force Of Destiny Parte 1πŸ”ž

416 11 0
By Bank_Teresa

This content contains scenes over 18 years old, if you are not 18 years old do not read, because I will not be responsible for the mind damage that I may cause.

Please continue to enjoy the KaoEarth story "The Force of Destiny" 🤓📖

After Earth came back with Maya from Nong Han he and Kao didn't see each other very often, Earth would always go to work, but when he saw Kao from afar he would run away, and whenever there was a meeting of company members he would go to the meeting but not looke at Kao.

A month passed and Earth continued to distance herself from Kao.

It was in the afternoon, it's 4 pm, Earth didn't have a specific time to work, work was the only thing that occupied his mind so he wouldn't have to think about his and Kao's relationship.

Upon arriving at the company, Earth finds Kimmom talking to one of the company's entrepreneurs, Kimmom saw Earth from afar and gave a smile, Earth also smiled, Kimmom said goodbye to the entrepreneur and walked to Earth.

Kimmom: So! Another day of work?!...

They walking to Earth's office door.

Earth: I have to work... There are things I can only forget working...

Kimmom: You and p'Kao still haven't solved your problems?!

Sad Earth, opening his office door.

Earth: We don't have anything to solve...

Earth opens the door and widens his eyes on see Kao leaning on the edge of the secretary desk, Kimmom on see Kao's eyes looking at him, he said as he turned sideways to Earth and walked away at the same time.

Kimmom: N'Earth I'll go right now... I have work pending to solve okay...

Earth tries to say something in the kimmom as he turns to the side but Kao quickly after him, closes the door, Earth is startled by it, just turns his head to the side and sees Kao's eyes looking at him wanting to talk to him, Earth swallows a drop of spittle, worried for himself, Kao's eyes are so scary right now, turns his body towards Kao, angry at seeing Kao in his office without his consent.

Earth: What right do you have to enter my office without my consent?

Kao: the same right I have over your heart.

Earth was speechless for a second when he heard this, but then he looked sideways, pushed Kao aside, walked past him, put the documents in his hand on the desk in his office, turned around and said angrily.

Earth: You have no rights over me... I owner of myself... Earth turns away, his back to Kao... Please leave, I have work to do now...

Kao walks to Earth, behind him, places his lips between Earth's neck and slides up to Earth's ear, slowly putting wishes into the words.

Kao: You're absolutely right... I have no right to you... You have every right to me.

Earth opened he lips a little, felt these words go through his whole body, but seeing that this cannot continue, he turns around, tries to push Kao with both hands on his chest.

Earth: Get out of my room office now P'Kao!... Or I will...

Kao approaches his lips, said quickly and teasing him.

Kao: or you what?

Earth seeing Kao's lips almost close to him, feeling one of Kao's hands holding and pulling his waist lightly from behind, smelling that intense perfume that to him felt like a drug, wanting to let go but at the same time not wanting to let go.

Earth: Kao! Stop... I don't...

Door opens quickly.

Kao and Earth move away from each other quickly, Earth looks at the person in front who is behind Kao, Kao turns, with a slightly annoyed look.

Kao: Seo Ji!.

Seo Ji seeing that they were doing something she sure knows what it is, pretending not to notice anything, said walking and talking.

Seo Ji: p' Kao! I heard from your secretary that you are here... I need to talk to you is something very important...

Kao upset with her.

Kao: Can't this be for later?! Does it have to be now?!

Seo Ji: No! It can't be for later p'Kao... It has to be today, love....

Kao looked at Earth, Earth didn't look at him just looked to the side, Kao went back to looking at Seo Ji.

Kao: So okay let's go...

Seo Ji said stopping Kao who was trying to get past her.

Seo Ji: but P'Kao! If you have important work to do now, I can wait...

Kao: I have a job that I have to solve now...

Seo Ji lovingly approaches him, touches his suit, straightening his tie.

Seo Ji: then you will resolve... I will stay in the office next door... Seo Ji looks into Earth's eyes... Waiting for you...

Kao: hmmm... Okay...

Kao looks at Earth, tries to say something but can't. Kao left the office leaving Earth with Seo Ji.

Earth turns to face her as Kao leaves and says quickly as he turns.

Earth: If you're going to wait for your fiance please wait in the other room... Earth turns his head to the side and grabs the documents on the table behind him... I also have work to do...

Seo Ji smiled, walked over to Earth, crossed his arms as she stopped in front of him, talking at the same time.

Seo Ji: you know p' Earth! ... Earth turns and looks at her ... The thing I want to talk to p'Kao you can also know ... I'm sure you'll like it very much ... Little Maya will be very happy to hear about this news....

Earth confused and not knowing what this woman is saying.

Earth: what does my daughter have to do with this news?!

Seo ji pretending to be surprised, put her fingertips to her lips.

Seo Ji: oh! Sorry... I didn't say it yet did I?! It's just that I'm expecting a baby from P'Kao.... I'm one month pregnant...

Earth widens his eyes at this, took a step back when he saw that he no longer felt his body a little, after hearing this from her Seo Ji enjoying seeing this reaction, she said as she got closer to him.

Seo Ji: Hope you're happy... P' Kao always wanted to have a baby... You separated little Maya from him.... Seo Ji making Earth feel guilty and sad about it, in an indirect way, threatening him ... You won't do the same with this baby I'm expecting right?! Wouldn't you be able to separate a son from your father, from P'Kao again?!....Seo Ji moves back... I have to go break the news in my fiance... Hope you have a good one work, P'Earth...Goodbye...

Seo Ji left Earth's office, Earth with no strength in his body, still processing what he's just heard, feeling a little sick, spending just a minute Earth starts to burst into tears, he put one hand over his mouth around his jaw, squeezed his jaw and mouth so hard, he sat on the end of the table as soon as he lost the strength of his body, put his other hand on the table, scratched the office desk hard, with no strength in his legs Earth began to slip and fall to the floor, rested his back on the desk, and was crying for a long time.

Seo Ji when leaving Earth's office and closing the door gave a smile of satisfaction, went to Kao's office, when entering, knocked and entered the office, she said smiling when entering the office.

Seo Ji: can I come in, my love?!.

Kao sitting in the office chair said while filling out some documents.

Kao: You've already entered, Seo Ji.

Seo Ji: p' Kao! What I came to talk to you about!...

Kao not looking at her, continuing to check the documents.

Kao: Says Seo Ji, I'm listening to you.

Seo Ji: humnnm! Okay... I hope you are happy as I am happy too...P'Kao, I'm expecting a baby... Kao looks up quickly... I'm a month pregnant... You're going to be a daddy... Are you happy?!

Kao gave a look of surprise and concern sideways upon hearing this from her, that would be good news if it was someone else, Seo Ji noticed that he didn't like it, but was glad to know that he won't leave her after he finds out.

Seo Ji: So my love, aren't you happy?P'Earth was delighted to hear the news!...

Kao immediately looks at her and says furious and worried about Earth.

Kao: you what?! Did you tell him?!

Seo Ji pretending to be worried and pretending not to be angry at the way Kao is handling the news.

Seo Ji: Yes I said! I thought it wouldn't be wrong to tell him, as our little Maya will soon have a little brother!... Was I wrong to say?!

Kao gets up from his chair and immediately leaves the office, leaving Seo Ji talking to herself.

Kao on leaving immediately goes to Earth's office, quickly opens the door and doesn't find Earth in the office. Worried he left the office and went to Kimmom, when he found Kimmom he said in a hurry.

Kao: Kimmom do you know where earth went?!

Kimmom not knowing anything

Kimmom: He passed me so fast, he said he's going home! What happened?!.

Kao left where he is fast as soon as Kimmom asked the question.

It took hours for him to arrive at Earth's house, when he arrived it was already too late, the children were already sleeping, the time for everyone to go to bed was always at 9 pm. Kao called Earth several times and he didn't answer, rang the bell, Fluke left the bedroom sleepy and went to open the door when opening was surprised to see Kao.

Fluke: p'Kao?! What are you doing here so late?!

Kao in a hurry to talk to Earth, worried.

Kao: It's not too late! You all sleep too early... Do you know where Earth went?! I need to talk to him...

Fluke pointed his index finger at Earth's door, surprised and trying to finish speaking.

Fluke: He's in his bedroom... But I think he's already asleep.... But...

Kao: I need to talk to him now... Kao enters without asking to enter... Sorry N'fluke...

Fluke: But what!

Kao quickly walked to Earth's bedroom door, grabbed the bedroom lock, and opened it, looking at Earth who widened his eyes when he saw him, Earth sitting on the bed.

Earth: p'Kao!...

Kao: N'Earth!.

Kao enters, Earth immediately tries to get out of bed, on getting up Kao grabs him on both sides of the face and kisses him, a strong and desperate kiss as if he wanted to get away from it all with just this kiss.

Earth wish this kiss does not stop, he wished to stay like this with the man he loves forever, but he saw that this is just a wish far from being fulfilled, Earth opened his eyes, sad, he dropped tears, still in the kiss, Earth placed both hands on Kao's chest and slowly pushed Kao away, with his head looking down, in so much pain.

Kao saw Earth push him slowly and got worried, Kao tried to touch him, but.

Kao: Earth!?

Earth slowly raised his head, looked at him, his eyes red from crying, sad, he looked sideways, avoiding contact with Kao's eyes, trying to be a cold and indifferent person with Kao.

Earth: Would you please get out of here... You shouldn't be here...

Kao tried to grab him but Earth took a step back, immediately trying to push the man he loves away.

Earth: I already told you to leave... Earth dropping a tear... Please I beg you get out of here... I don't deserve this... I don't deserve you....

Kao: Why do you say you don't deserve me?! why are you pushing me away? I'm confused and lost in all this and what you're saying!... If it's because of this son that Seo Ji is...

Earth interrupts him, crying.

Earth: all I know is that loving you is a lost game...

Kao took a step forward, angry at hearing this, confused by Earth, trying to figure out the reason for these words.

Kao: Do ​​you think our love is a game?! Earth you are acting strangely! About this child that Seo Ji is expecting... What I mean is... This child won't be a...

Earth continues to cry, so many things are going through his head at this moment, feeling guilty for everything that is happening, Earth turns his back to Kao, biting his lower lip and then releasing his lips.

Earth: what we had is gone... Our love is intoxicated and is destined to fall... You and I were destined to be apart and that's a fact, there's nothing we can do to change it...

Kao not liking the way Earth is talking, not accepting these weak and vague words from Earth.

Kao: What are you saying Earth? Our destiny has always been and always will be to be together... In the past I know I was wrong with you... But why are you giving up what we had, what we have until now?!...

Earth cuts him off by turning quickly, and shedding tears over and over.

Earth: Because I know the truth P'Kao, but it's too late... You're not to blame for what happened five years ago... And I...

Kao confused, seeing Earth crying, approached him.

Kao: What truth are you talking N'Earth?! How do you know I wasn't to blame for what happened in the past?... what's happening to you?!

Earth looked sideways, trying to calm the tears, looked at him again.

Earth: I don't know who did it! I don't know who it is!... I found out a few months ago... I found in kindergarten the naked woman I saw on top of you five years ago... Kao's eyes widened....She told me that they paid her to separate the two of us.... Because of that I...

Kao knowing this was surprised but still confused as to why Earth would want to push him away.

Kao: This is good! Glad you saw that I wasn't the one to blame!... So... Kao tries to touch his face... We can be together... We can...

Earth quickly dodges Kao's hands and passes to the side, past Kao, has his back turned, turns to Kao immediately as Kao turns to look at him, with a sad look on his face as he continues to materialize at what happened.

Earth: We can't do anything, p'Kao.... Do you know how much it hurts, every time you tell me you love me?... I... I feel so guilty! I ran away to not suffer, I separated your daughter from you for five years p'Kao... I prioritized my pride and my fear of suffering for you....Maya didn't see you for five years, and all for it's my fault... so it's no use, we were destined to be separated... You weren't to blame for anything and I unfairly, without even going deep in the truth, I blamed you for something you didn't do...

Earth turns, with his back to Kao again, continuing to cry, Kao heard everything stood still without saying anything, analyzed the situation, calmly began to approach Earth.

Kao: You're not to blame for anything.... It was a stupid plan made by an idiot... I don't blame you for anything and I'll never blame you.... You know me, I'm not someone who will blame someone like that without knowing the real truth....

Earth hearing this, immediately turns around, looks at him tearfully and screams aloud.

Earth: So you already know that I'm not you... I did the opposite, and because of that! I disappeared from your life for five years, pregnant with your daughter P'Kao...

Kao also yells as Earth turns his back on him again, angry at this conversation.

Kao: And that's why I can't give up...... I need you more than I imagine... I can't resist when we're together, my will is never to let you go... You love me as much as I do I love you.....Kao slowly places the fingers of one hand on his neck and slowly slides up to his shoulder.... I belong to you... I am yours N'Earth.... And that's why it's so hard for me to see that you want to give up so easily just because of this!

Earth closes his eyes as he feels Kao's fingers slide over his soft white skin. Earth trying to resist this, turned, looking into Kao's passionate eyes.

Kao as he comes slowly approaches Earth, hears Earth talking non-stop and trying to run away from him taking light steps backwards.

Earth: You think it's easy... You think it's easy to give up the love I feel for you.... You think I don't want to run to you like crazy... But there are mountains... And there are doors that we can't walk.... There are responsibilities we can't escape...... You know I want you is a secret I try to hide, but I can't have you... We're bound to break and my hands are tied together.... I know you're wondering why... Because we can just be you and me inside these four walls...But when we leave here, you'll wake up and see it was impossible after all... No one can rewrite the past, P'Kao... How can we say you will be mine?.... When everything keeps us apart... Earth thinking about Seo Ji's son.... And I'm not the only one who you should find... It's not up to you It's not up to me... When everyone says what we can be... How can we rewrite the past?...When you in this moment will never be mine, again...

Kao hearing these words of pain from Earth, he didn't want to know about it, he just wanted the man he loves, didn't want to give up so easily the love he feels for Earth, Kao put a hand on Earth's neck, talking and stepping closer from the lips of Earth.

Kao: You know I want you... It's not a secret I try to hide too... I know you want me... So don't keep saying our hands are tied.... Fate pulled you back from me miles away because of some stupid stranger who just wanted to tear us apart.... You've been out of my reach for too long.... But you're here now, in my heart in my mind in my body. .. So who can stop me if I decide that you are my destiny?...Say you were meant to be mine... Nothing can separate us, if you tell me now that you want to be with me... It depends on you and it's up to me... No one can say what we can be... So why don't we rewrite everything tonight, maybe the world can be ours tonight.

Kao kisses Earth's soft lips, the love and feelings the two have just has no one who can take away from them, Earth tries to resist once more, puts both hands on his chest and tries to push, but that attempt was futile, Kao grabs his waist and pulls him fast, with his other hand on the side of Earth's neck, he squeezes a little more to hold Earth in his arms.

The kiss is slow, gentle but containing a strong desire within both of them, just seconds after the kiss started to accelerate with the speed of light, Earth started to run out of air, his lips are being crushed by Kao, Kao giving space between his lips every time he turns his head the other way, his lips wanting this tiny body that never ceases take pleasure.

Kao stops kissing, looks into the airless eyes and lips, Kao loving Earth so much.

Kao: I know everything that's been going on has been difficult... But nothing, someone can never replace you... Nothing can make me feel what you make me feel...You know there's no one I can love or relate to but you....And you know the two of us won't find love as true as ours.... There's nothing like us, there's nothing like you and me...

Kao kisses him again, Earth amidst the kisses, started to take steps backwards, Kao slowly pushed him back without stopping kissing him. Earth stopped behind the wall, his back pressed against the wall, Kao released his lips and fixed his gaze sharp with desire, hot air coming out of their mouths, Earth breathless looking into those eyes so sharp and wanting to devour him, even after so many years his body and eyes recognize this man.

Kao slowly, lovingly and thoughtfully, with his lips kissed Earth's neck softly.

Earth turned his head to the side and felt Kao's warm, soft lips touching his neck gently, opening he lips a little.

Earth gasped slightly and layers of sweat began to break out on his pale skin, Earth just couldn't handle the pleasure, Kao gently gliding his tongue down his neck to his ear. Earth could not contain the moans with just these slips of this man.

Earth : Uuu... Ahh......ah! P'Kao... Stop... Please don't we...

Kao non-stop feasting on his neck and ear tells him in a warm, wishing voice, ignoring Earth's vague words.

Kao: You're asking me for something unstoppable...

Kao stops kissing him on the neck and turns his gaze to Earth's eyes, Earth wanted to resist, wanted to push him, wanted to run away from this man in front of him, but love and the desire to have at least once the man he loves, simply prevented it.

Kao seeing that Earth is just looking at him, slowly grabs Earth's pajama shirt from underneath, Earth looks down at his hands and then looks back at him, Kao slowly starts taking off his shirt, after taking off his shirt look at the smooth white skin, dazzled and feeling a great nostalgia upon seeing the body he's dreamed of seeing, Kao gently leans into Earth's chest, with warm lips implants a sweet kiss in the middle of the chest, Earth frowned as he felt his wet lips on his chest.

Kao slowly touches one hand to the middle of his chest, looking at the smooth skin, his eyes shone with love to see just plain white skin, Earth feels Kao's hand, opens his lips a little, a simple touch from Kao was enough for Earth to completely lose itself in desire.

Kao goes back to kissing the chest, but this time slides his tongue to Earth's nipples, Earth moaned as he realized the wet tongue implanted in his nipples.

Earth still with his back pinned against the wall, puts a hand over Kao's head, in his hair, Kao continued to play with Earth's nipples, every minute it was more pleasure. Kao seeing that Earth was no longer able to hold what he was feeling, released his nipples and began to give light kisses on his chest, going down to the abdomen going directly to the pubis, kissing without stopping, with both hands Kao grabs the pajama pants and takes them off slowly, always kissing and rolling his tongue along the sides of the waist beside the pubis.

Seeing that he just took it off, Kao lifts his body going back up making the same movements, kissing without stopping, when he gets up completely, looks into Earth's eyes, grabs his suit coat takes it off and throws it away, grabs his shirt of him and takes it out in front of Earth, Earth when he sees Kao taking off his shirt and suit coat opens his mouth a little and raises one of his eyebrows, it's been a while and years since he's seen this muscular body in front of him.

Earth never made love and never fell in love with another man, feeling a strong desire, Earth lightly touches Kao's chest with one hand, slides his hand down Kao's chest to Kao's pubis, looking non-stop at this body that more than four years he does not see.

Kao seeing Earth distracted and lost in his body, said approaching Earth's lips.

Kao: Don't touch just feel...

Kao approaches Earth's lips, Earth seeing Kao's lips approaching, desperately wanting to kiss those lips, Kao gives a light touch with his upper lip while Earth tries to kiss his lips.

This light touch between their lips was enough for both of them to realize how strong fate is, it was enough for them to see that the more time passes, the more love grows and never disappears, their bodies recognize each other even after so long.

Kao realizing that he will never be able to love anyone but Earth, seeing that he will always be the one in his eyes, kisses the soft lips, sweet and gentle kisses were given non-stop.

Any errors please let me know, na🤓❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

601 34 9
The campus of Silver Crypres University or (SCU) was buzzing with excitement as the new school year was about to start. All the students were eager t...
37.9K 1.3K 51
KaoEarth story. Kao left Earth. He came back after 5 years trying to reunite and get Earth's love back. Earth is married but is miserable. An arran...
43.6K 1.9K 24
Kao and Earth are to marry each other for the sake of the business deal that was made between their father and uncle. What drama awaits their lives...
93.1K 3.1K 35
"Vegas, I'm pregnant!" "We are not keeping it Pete. We already have Venice, right!" In an alternate universe they are defined as Alpha,Omega and Beta...