MCYT Age-Regression (Solo)

By femboywriter01

All images used found on Pinterest!! DNI IF NSFW/K!NK OR ANTI-Agere My updates are very random and sporadic... More

"I was bored!"
Mean Doggie!
Nightmares aren't fun
Is Just Fire!
Mean Tree!
It's just his Character
"You're safe now, baby."
Accidents..
"I'm never leaving again."
Siblings
Big scary Rides
"Am Lost!"
Meanie!
Halloween!
Chubby..
'Too many burns..'
"She'll be back soon, Wilby."
Winter
Slippin' on Stream
They...Left..? [1/2]
I don't deserve it...
Tired.. [2/2]
Christmas!
Lost
Cold..
Fever
A Baby Prison
Sleepy Comforts
Forced Actions
Long, Long Nights
Hiding. Lots of hiding.
Trying Not to Cry
Icky Adult Drinks
He's Back..
Screw the haters!
A/N
Forgetful
Secret
Hero's Work Does End
Talking is Hard
Replacement [VENT]
rebrand
another an

A whole lot of Littles

8.5K 129 111
By femboywriter01

Requested by: Foxyfnaf20
TW: pull ups, accidents, small injury

Also I don't watch purpled so like, forgive any flawed knowledge, I just know some clips from tiktok

Little!Purpled, Tommy, Tubbo, and Ranboo CG!Karl, Sapnap, Quackity.

It was a bit chaotic in the house hold, that was for sure.

But it was a loveable chaos, and most days were nice.

But there were the days that all 4 children were little, like today.

Tommy woke up first, just rolling over and whining some.

The whining woke up Ranboo, who was the oldest of the four littles and therefore helped his caregivers when possible.

"shhh, Toms!" he said quietly, lifting up the youngest of the four regressors.

Tommy just whined more, squirming as his bottom lip quivered. It was obvious he wasn't calming down.

So Ranboo went to their caregiver's room, Tommy held on his hip, so he didn't wake the other two littles up.

He shook Karl some, the man groaning and slowly opening his eyes, seeming more awake when he saw a regressed Ranboo.

"Hey, bud, what's up?" he asked quietly, being mindful of the two males asleep next to him.

"Tommy's whining, but I can't figure out why!" Ranboo said with a huff, obviously a bit frustrated.

Karl hummed softly, carefully moving Tommy to sit on his lap, giving his bottom a light tap, knowing that when he went to sleep in headspace he wore a pull up, accidents being an issue.

He cooed softly, standing up gently. "Thank you for getting me, Boo. Can you wake up everyone else for me?" he asked, getting a nod from the Regressor, who went to do just that.

Karl smiled some, using the time to get Tommy changed, being respectful about it, which calmed him down.

So he got Tommy into a red onesie with two disk symbols on it, and some red and white striped socks so his feet wouldn't get cold.

He walked back to the Regressor bedroom, Tubbo and Purpled half asleep, each with their respective plush and pacifier.

(Tubbo's pacifier - he has a bee plush)

(Purpled's pacifier - he has a UFO plush)

Ranboo was the most awake, having already gotten himself dressed in a black and white shirt with overalls, his own paci clipped to it.

(Ranboo's pacifier - his plush is one of his youtooz ones)

Karl hummed softly. "How old are you two, kiddos?" he asked, knowing their ages differed depending on the day.

Tubbo held up 3 fingers, not feeling verbal in the moment.

"Fo'r" Purpled mumbled around his paci, sleepiness still clinging onto him.

Karl nodded softly, humming softly. "Hey Boo, can you take Toms to see Quack and Sap?" he asked.

Ranboo nodded, taking Tommy carefully. He grabbed Tommy's paci and plush first before being off, which now left Karl with trying to get two sleepy little's dressed.

After a bit of compromise he got the two to agree to come clothes.

(Tubbo - also wore some shorts and yellow thigh highs. Also insisted having his paci clipped to his shirt.)

(Purpled - also wore shorts and white and purple striped thigh highs. Insisted he would carry his paci cause he's a big boy.)

Karl smiled some, humming softly. "Now, let's go downstairs, I heard Quacks is making pancakes!"

That earned an excited squeal from both littles, who went as fast as their legs would allow downstairs.

Karl smiled, following them. .

The kitchen was a bit if chaos, Quackity making pancakes, Sapnap was feeding Tommy some apple sauce and the other three little's were playing or colouring.

Karl hummed some, going ahead and getting busy, getting out each little's respective sippy cup and bottle.

He got each little their favoured drink.

Tommy - Angel Milk
Purpled - Apple Juice
Tubbo - Apple Juice
Ranboo - Orange Juice

He gave Tommy's bottle to Sapnap, and the other little's their sippy cups.

Soon enough the pancakes were done and they got the little's situated and themselves.

They ate breakfast in peace, since Ranboo cut Tubbo's pancakes for him and Purpled's, even if the boy insisted he didn't need it.

After breakfast they got shoes on the little's and decided to go to the park, since they had been good pretty much all week.

So they did, the three toddler's played on the equipment, while Tommy watched cocomelon on Quackity's phone.

All was well, until Ranboo came back carrying a crying Tubbo.

Karl acted the quickest, carefully taking Tubbo from Ranboo. "What happened, little bee?" he asked softly, as Purpled came over, looking a bit guilty.

"Uhm, we weres playin' tag an I pushed Tubs." he said, fidgeting with his sleeve.

"It was an accident though!" Ranboo but in, obviously not wanting the boy to be punished.

Karl nodded softly, seeing as it was just a small scrape to the knee he carefully cleaned it and then put a bandage on it.

"Well, how about you apologize to Tubs, yeah?" Karl said, figuring he wouldn't punish the boy for a small accident.

"Uhm, 'm sorry Tubs." Purpled said softly, not making eye contact.

Tubbo have him a small smile and tapped his hand twice, his way of saying its okay.

All in all, the days where all four were little were definitely chaos, but a welcomed chaos.

I ran out of ideas in the end-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 32 17
Agere one shots for multiple fandoms including; • Hermitcraft • Life Series • X life series • Once upon a time • Qsmp (i dont watch much tho) • & mo...
21.5K 519 36
this is completely SFW and platonic!! (only has mature rating bc of ED/SH/suicide refrences) if you do not know what age regression or pet regression...
8.1K 306 29
Feel free to rewrite or use the works in here as I am no longer involved with the MCYT community Started 15 January 2021 PLATONIC. NO SHIPS. .Fluff...