The Sexy Alpha and his Fiesty...

Da kenishaamy

Leonard Comârdo is a Alpha King billionaire. He has to run a pack, a company and raise 5 kids at the same tim... Altro

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 (It's Time)
Chapter 32 (What Ever Major Loser)
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Final Chapter Part1 (Chapter 35)
Chapter 36 (Final Chapter)

Chapter 31 (An Ass Whooping)

2.7K 157 26
Da kenishaamy

One swings at my head but I duck and she hits one of the others in the face. She then gets a kick to the head from me. She lands on her ass just as a knife is swung at my head.
I duck then punch her in the stomach and while she is doubled over I grab the arm with the knife, bend it and jab my knee repeatedly into her shoulder dislocating it. When I wasn't attacked by any of the other girls, I used the dislocated arm to lock her in a chock hold until she passed out.

I turn to look at Leonard who is still sitting in his seat and shout "Where the fuck did she get a knife? You told me I couldn't bring any weapons with me."

Ken, you can't bring your own weapons because weapons are provided for you. They're over there." he answers pointing to a far corner of the arena that has shelves filled with weapons of all kind.

"Wh...why didn't you announce that earlier."
"I f-look out!" He shouts not being able to finish his sentence.

Spinning around quickly my eyes widen at what I'm looking at. The 2 females are now in their Wolf forms glaring and growling at me. I started backing up slowly but with every backwards step I take their growls and snarles become louder and louder.

The 3 of us just stood there staring at each, until I turn and begin running towards the weapons. The weapons were all the way in a far corner of the arena and we were in the middle. I know I wasn't gonna make it, I just needed sometime to think about what I was gonna do.

I was tackled from behind but before the wolf could bite my leg, I turn over and use my legs to continually bash it in the wolf's head. While I was doing this the other wolf came over and bite me in my left arm and began shaking it's head. "Pussyclaat!" I shouted

The other wolf managed to bite me in the thigh. The crowd went silent and the kids were crying.

I use my right arm (thank god my dominant arm) to punch the wolf biting my left arm in the throat repeatedly. The wolf released my arm and began gagging and wheezing after the 6th blow to her throat.

Not wasting any time, I use this opportunity to punch the other wolf in the eye and ripping away my leg once she loosened her hold.

I then jump to stand up just in time to see the same wolf jumping at me. Side stepping her at the last minute, I kick her in the throat as she flew past me. Then I did the same to the other wolf.

I then turn and run the rest of the way to the weapons stand, and grabbed some bolts that look like very large and heavy rings (because they were the first thing I got to) and didn't know what to do with them. An idea popped into my head and I quickly put 2 on each finger.

I saw this in a Korean movie once. It was stared by that Korean female actor that stared in my favorite Korean movie 'Chocolate'. My favorite Korean TV show/series is 'Oh My Lady'. I've re-watched this about 10 maybe even more times. I love their relationship and wished there were more episodes. Anyways back to the fight.

I also put a knife in my left pocket and a metal brace that looks to be 4 inches long around my ankles and shorter ones around my wrists.
I turn around and just slightly missed a flying wolf. Immediatly after side stepping the first wolf, the other one bit at my arm. Pulling away my arm at the right moment I used my next hand to punch bitch no.1 in the face, jugular and side. The other wolf bites at me and again I side step her, grab her by the head, chock her a little bit then did something my uncle who's in the military taught me. I put enough pressure on the pressure point in her neck to knock her out.

I then got on top of bitch no.2 and continuously punch her in the face until she shouted "I yell!" immediately I stop punching her and the crowd went crazy. Every packs had disbelief on their faces except mine

All the steel barriers in which we came threw before, open and pack doctors and nurses that belong to the three packs these women were from, went around and collected the women's unconscious bodies and wheel them to the make shift clinics.

Leonard and one of our 10 pack doctors along with 3 nurses, stood in the entrance of my chamber with Leonard beacoing me over.

Once I got to the barriers the doctor and nurses shove me into a wheel chair and wheeled me hurrily to our packs make shift clinic. When we got inside Leo lift me from the wheel chair and onto a medical bed. The doctor and the 3 nurses mean while we're running around getting all the things their gonna need.

"What's with all the rush? we have time."
"Actually we only have 30 minutes." said Dr. Mathew
"30 minutes, the fuck? What if I had a broken arm, your telling me I'd only have 30 minutes to recover?"

With hesitanc and guilt in his eyes and on his face he says "Yeaah, but babe I know your gonna win and you still would win with a broken arm."

Giving him a nasty look, I decide not to waste my 30 minutes, now 25 minutes of recovery cussing him out. I'll do that after the fights."

The doctor and nurses hurrily but perfectly treat and patch all the wounds I'd sustained. Which wasn't alot surprisingly. I thought I was gonna receive worst.

25 minutes of patch, relaxing and drinking water later, I was rushed back into my chamber and waited 5 minutes before the barriers were lifted again.

This time it was 4 women. This. This caught me off guard because one of the women was a twin and yes her twin was fighting along side her. I laughed so hard, long and loud that my stomach began cramping badly and it felt like my lungs were filled with air (I couldn't breath).

Cooling down from my laughing fit and turning to Leonard I shout "Yow Leo! Do you like double Twinkies!?"

Confused he answers "Yeah"
"There's one right over there." I said even though I could barely control my laughter. I point to the twins and his face turned red with anger.

But, instead of cussing me out or shouting angrily he kisses his teeth and mumbles " guh suck yuh Mada." but only I along with the kids could understand

I burst out laughing at that.

The fight resumes after that. The first one went down quickly while the second one yeeled before I could even lay a finger on her. Her reason, she didn't want to fight me anymore after seeing what I did to the first three.

That left only the twins. These 2 put up quite a fight and the only reason they gave up was because one bit into my ankle, which broke a couple teeth and caused a couple to fall out. Apparently werewolf healing powers don't heal teeth.

The other twin got a fractured spin after being beaten across the back with a metal pipe.

The other 8 women tried to put up a flight even though they were terrified of me. Those fights didn't take long either.

Now we're down to the last 2 and they're actually getting a couple hits in since I'm now slowing down from exhaustion. I guess I only have myself to blame for that because Leo asked me if I wanted to stop and continue tomorrow but I said no.

Each of us had a knife in our hand and I was the main target. They're both working together to take me out and It's going alright, I guess.

One of the women slices at me but missed since I jumped back, which then earned me a stab in the thigh from the other woman.
I then use my knife to stab her deep in the shoulder and kick her away. She however kicked the knife in my leg deeper on her way down.

The pain caused me to fall to my knees and the other woman toke this opportunity to deliver 3 hard kicks to my chest and stomach. Rolling over to lie on my back, I see the woman walk over towards me with a smile on her face. She sits on my stomach which caused me to groan at the sudden weight. She then begins to taunt me.

"Your not so big and bad as you say you were. Look at how easy I took you down and look at you gasping for air with your mouth wide open like a common prostitute.

She shrugs her shoulder and says "Well I guess that's the shape my mouths gonna make when it's wrapped around Alpha Leonard's big hard cock. All I have to do is finish you off along with those 2 other women then he's mine."

She then looks me in the eyes "Ooh, I can't wait to feel him inside me. I'm gonna give him so many orgasms you-" her sentence is cut off with a blow to the head from the back of the knife I pulled out of my leg without her noticing.

With rage and anger flowing through my veins, I got on top of her and repeatedly hit her in the head with no intentions to stop. It's when I'm pulled off her I realize she's not moving or breathing.

I shook the person off and turned round and looked at the last woman with murder tuning threw my veins. I'm sure she can see it in my face and eyes.
She whimpers and falls to the ground clutching her arm with the knife still lodged in it screaming "I yeel Luna Kenesha, please don't hurt me anymore? I'm sorry, my dad the alpha of my pack forced me to do this!"

I did however punch her with all my anger and knocked her out after she yeeled, which is why my 5 day recovery was whinded down to 3 days.

I won, which only leaves Lady Marrenette. I saw her while leaving the arena standing to the side next to Jason talking hushly and glaring at me while I walk by.

With a smirk, I lift up my middle fingers at them and shouted "See you in 3 days cockroach." and walked out with my middle fingers still in the air.

Sorry again for the late update. Vote, share and don't be shy to leave a comment. This is short but worth the read, hopefully.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

3.1K 72 8
This includes gay sex so if you don't like that welp you better get to stepping. And this is all just for imagination not to make anyone feel uncomfo...
32.7K 2.5K 45
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.
510K 32.7K 41
''People say you don't know what you've got until it's gone. Truth is, you knew what you had, you just never thought you'd lose it." ...
516K 17.4K 40
A/N I know the first chapters are cringy, I will be editing this book soon. I've grown a lot as a writer. Please stick in there! It gets better! Sca...