•STOCKHOLM SYNDROME• [obx3]

By romAy0

'What do you want Rafe?', JJ says defeatedly. 'Listen I don't have much but I'll get you anything. Anything y... More

Obx 3 blurb
Prologue: I know how to find her
Chapter 1: The coconuts here are off
Chapter 2: Stalking an old friend
Chapter 3: Toppers phone
Chapter 4: A crippled ladys deal
Chapter 5: Well that sucks
Chapter 8: Tag, you're it
Chapter 9: Turns out fences are quite handy
Chapter 10: JJ you're pretty shit at making rafts
Chapter 11: Rock bottom = Rafes basement
Chapter 12: Hasta la vista, Poguelandia
Chapter 13: Champane showers
Chapter 14: Rafes wasted
Chapter 15: Cuffed to a psychopath
Chapter 16: Rafes mannequin
Chapter 17: Daddys boy
Chapter 18: Bad idea
Chapter 19: Group therapy
Chapter 20: We fucked up
Chapter 21: Bobby pin
Chapter 22: Damn these old people
Chapter 23: Deserted
Chapter 24: Not Rafe
Chapter 25: Rubbing alcohol
Chapter 26: Kies high
Chapter 27: Do I look like a babysitter?
Chapter 28: Kids are dumb but rafe is dumber
Chapter 29: Takes two to play
Chapter 30: Kook shit
Kies outfit + Club playlist
Chapter 31: The "club"
Chapter 32: Not her
Chapter 33: Lost and found
Chapter 34: Side effects
Chapter 35: She's with me
Chapter 36: FIREBALL
Chapter 37: JJ vs Rafe
Chapter 39: Pills and powder
Chapter 40: Sick boy
Injuries + recap
Chapter 41: Playing dress ups
Chapter 42: But he's five
Chapter 43: Intoxicated
Sue me
Chapter 44: The year book
Outfits for the auction
Chapter 45: There he is! There's my favorite waiter boy!
Chapter 46: Stupid codes
Chapter 47: Final show
AFTER
THANK YOU <3

Chapter 38: The pogues reunite... kinda

318 9 13
By romAy0

JJ presses his finger to his lips and gently twists the handle, pushing the door open.

He jolts and lets out half a scream.

'Shit!', JJ brushes a hand through his hair 'you guys scared the fuck out of me'

Sarah, John B and Cleo sit on the beds, pausing their conversation. They're supposed to be asleep.

'Kie? Oh my god Kie!', Sarah leaps up and pulls Kie into her arms. The other pogues join, all wrapping her in their warm arms. Eventually they fall apart and John B eyes the blood shred between them.

'What the hell happened?'

Pope fills them in while JJ takes Kie aside. He lead her over to the drinks fridge and pulls out an ice pack. He wraps it in a cloth and presses it against the gash on her cheek.

'There, just hold it there'

'What are you doing? I don't need this JJ', Kie takes it into her hand instead. She looks at it, then her eye rise. She stares up at his face, no doubt inspecting the aftermath of messing with a psycho. She looks like she's on the verge of tears.

'It's just a few scratches I'll be fine', JJ jokes, tossing his head to the side.

'You're gonna need some of this', Cleo says passing him a bottle of straight liquor.

'Grazie Bella', JJs face brightens with a try hard smile.

He unscrews the bottle and presses it to his lips, knocking his head back. Kie snatches it from him.

'That's not for drinking dumbass'

JJs forefinger scans over the label as he mutters it out loud.

Kie rolls her eyes, 'It's for your face'

'Right...',

JJ stalks over to the sink by the edge of the room and mentally braces himself. Then he pours the liquor over his face, letting out a pained breath through his clenched teeth. It stings like hell but he's been through worse.

The liquor slips from his face painting the sink red. The bloodied liquor runs down the silver drain, some of the miscolored liquid remains stagnant at the sides. JJ curses as he pours more over himself, it burns like acid against his wounds.

Once hes used up the entire bottle, he rinses his face. JJ turns off the tap and slicks his hair back with a sigh. He grabs a towel close by and dabs it over his face. The once white towel is left in a mess of liquor and blood. He disregards it by the sink. When JJ finally turns around, everyone's eyes are on him.

'What?', he shrugs at their piercing gazes.

'Lets go, I'm taking you to hospital', Kie says

'No need, I'll just sleep it off, ya know... Just need some beauty sleep, yeah. I'll wake up looking better than Snow White'

'I doubt that', Pope mutters

JJ shrugs off their concerns with the flip of his wrist. He climbs into one of the beds, not bothering with getting changed. He just lays down on top of the covers and shuts his eyes. He's crawled up on his side, his face carefully placed against the pillow, yet the pressure still pains him.

There's a weight beside him, someone presses the ice pack against his cheek. He knows it's Kie. Her presence makes him want to smile like a little kid but he keeps his eyes closed.

-

JJ wakes with a pounding headache. The pillow is covered in sweat and dried blood. He sits up, tugging back the covers someone must've put over him. JJ presses his hand against his forehead then removes it quickly with a pained groan.

He climbs out of bed, spinning dizzily before regaining footing. His head is on fire. The pounding pain makes it feels like his heads about to explode.

JJ squints against the darkness of the room. He strolls towards the bathroom but stabs his toe into the corner of something. JJ yelps, grabbing onto his foot. He holds it until the pain fades, whispering curses. Then he flips on the light to the bathroom, rubbing at his eyes until they adjust to the light.

He walks over to the sink and lets the water run. The icy water turns warm as it leaves his face. He grabs Cleos pack of pills beside a box of tampons.

He empties two pills into his mouth and bows his lips to the side, drinking from the tap.

The tap squirms as he tightens it closed. Only then, when JJ returns to their room does he realise Kies missing.

His heart pounds rapidly in his chest. He scrambles around trying to find her but he only comes across a note, taped to the door.

~

I'm sorry.

I had to go back

                  Please take care of JJ for me

- Kie

~

'Pope-'

'Hm?'

'Pope wake up', JJ says shaking him.

'What is it JJ', Pope says sleepishly, rubbing his face in his hands. He sits up in his bed.

'Kies gone', JJ says shoving the paper into his grasp.

'Why would she go back?', JJ chokes. He tries his best to hold back tears. Why would she go back to him. Him of all people. He'll hurt her.

'I think...', Pope hesitates but it's obvious he knows something JJ doesn't.

'What Pope?

'I think she has Stockholm syndrome'

-
Still short with time but I'll try my hardest. Love y'all <3

Don't worry this is definitely not the last we will see of JJ. And look he needs more appreciation right now so I made him a playlist for the meantime.

Here's some songs JJ would love:

Ice Ice baby ~ vanilla Ice

Left hand free ~ alt-J

So what we get drunk ~ yung nasty

Young dumb & broke ~ Khalid

Steal my girl ~ one direction

Love today/ Grace kelly ~ MIKA

Push the button ~ sugababes

Borderline ~ Tame Impala

Oh, pretty woman ~ Roy Orbison

Woman ~ Harry styles

Sexyback ~ Justin Timberlake

Feel good Inc ~ Gorillaz

Boys don't cry ~ The cure

Cooler than me ~ Ethan fields

Looking out for you ~ Joy again

Pump it ~ Black eyed peas

The sweet escape ~ Gwen Stefani

You get what you give ~ New radicals

I want it that way ~ Backstreet boys

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

259K 1.4K 16
Y'N Maybank is a Italian girl that lives in Italy but also flies almost every year with her brother JJ Maybank and her parents to Outer Banks, they h...
2.5K 44 6
Topper and Rafe fanfiction (requested) Sarah had always been the 'kook princess' but Kathrine was the Kook Queen. Everyone on the rich side of the is...
550K 9.2K 81
/Rafe Cameron/ She's lying, I know she is. She saw who it was. In and out of consciousness, between blurbs, she knew. But for some reason, she wouldn...
353 19 15
❝Here I am, doing everything to get you to love me, but you never will huh?❞ Isabelle Closil just moved to the Outer Banks with her family. She spent...