Yandere Oliver Sykes X Reader...

By Erwinspepee

(!RAPE WARNING!) Story on a break every now and then ---- "Love Isn't In The Air" The story is sexually viol... More

Chapter 1. Festival
Chapter 2. Oliver Sykes
Chapter 3. 24h with Oliver. Part 1
Chapter 3. 24h with Oliver. Part 2
Chapter 3. 24h with Oliver. Part 3
Chapter 5. A Day Outside. Part 1
Chapter 5. Evening Before Tomorrow. Part 2. (Small Lemon)
Chapter 6. A Better Day. Part 1
Chapter 6. Date. Part 2
Chapter 6. Problems. Part 3
Chapter 7. Calm. Part 4 (short)

Chapter 4. Rule Breaker. (Lemon)

1.8K 18 5
By Erwinspepee

Oliver jumped up from the couch pretty quickly without saying a Word and without looking away from you. His expression was cold and emotionless, it scared the heck out of you. you quickly took a step back and turned around, running towards the stairs. your heartbeat was hard, it felt like it was about to jump through your chest when you heard Olivers loud steps approach you as you almost collapsed on the stairs when you stepped on them.

you managed to take a few steps on the stairs when suddenly, you Felt his fingers run around your neck, grabbing it tightly and then pulling you back against his hard rock body. he then threw you on your back on the floor, his fingers around your Small throat compared to his hand size. he began squeezing it firmly and slowly kneeled down over you. while slowly starting to choke on his hand around your throat, you grabbed his wrist struggling. you did not want to look at him. you sensed his eyes on you all the time and then you Felt his inner thighs touch your waist. your body tensed up from the feeling of him on top of you.

you gave up and finally looked up at his eyes with yours half closed because of the choking and the lack of breath. Oliver watched you with a look full of lust...he enjoyed to see you in pain. he slowly eased on the grip and let go of your throat, you gasped for air, your face was probably red from the lack of air. even tho you tried to escape, your body Felt weak, you were in panic you thought. after letting go of your throat he now grabbed your upper arms, running his hands up them and slowly grabbed your wrists with his one hand, his fingers wrapped around them and he squeezed them together.

once you had decided to look up at him, you could not manage to look away. he keeped eye contact with you with his cold expression. he was dissapointed, you knew you had made a mistake.

He spoke quietly...

"What made you do such a stupid decision..hunger?"

You and Oliver had a deep eye contact, the only sound you two could hear was your weak breath and all those moans and dirty talk coming from the tv.

Oliver leaned down closer. The room got warmer, or was it just you..while feeling his breath on your skin, you smelled alcohol. He had drank? The smell was unpleasant.
His breath accelerated, he pushed your body by your wrists, you now laying back straight. He took a good grip on them and bit down madly.

"You fockin brat..eating my food behind my back like a wild animal"

He giggled and grabbed your cheeks with his hand, it hurt. You let out a quiet and painful noise closing your eyes shut.

"Look at me y/n"

You did not want to.

He slappped your face, a loud slap sound could be heard and he grabbed your cheeks again pulling your face as close as possible.

"LOOK AT ME BRAT"

You opened your eyes and looked up at his angry expression.
Oliver released his grip from your cheeks and grabbed his belt beginning to open it quickly. You could not see the belt but knew what he did so you shook your head no, with expression full of fear.

"You deserve this honey...you already fucked up"

He said as he removed his belt, pulling it off his jeans smoothly. You moved your body backwards trying to slip your legs under his, but his grip on your wrists was impossible to escape from. As you tried your best to escape from is wrap he wrapped his belt around your wrists and locked it on the last hole on the belt, it squeezing your wrists. Oliver held down your arms still while with his other hand he went back down to his jeans unbuttoning and unzipping them.

"No Oliver please. I am sorry for what i did, please! Let me go upstairs"

Oliver let out an Aggressive groan and slapped your face.

"Shut the hell up!!"

you could not hold your tears, so you bursted out crying. Olivers expression was like he wanted to kill you here and now. he watched you cry like a crybaby.

Oliver grabbed something from his pocket. You could not really see what it was. He leaned down close to your ear, you could feel his warm breath and he whispered.

"I will make you obey the rules i give you~"

you Felt something sharp being pressed against your stomach under your clothing..a knife?...

"you should already know what will happen if you escape from the house..."

He pulled the knife up ripping your revealing clothing with it and your full stomach was exposed

(y/n is wearing a revealing dress).

"No-Noh! no!"

you moved your body quickly in panic struggling again. he placed the blade under the clothing which was not exposed yet, he pulled the blade upwards to expose your bra. you saw Olivers eyes widen with a Small smile on his face. you began Breathing louder while you kept on crying.

Oliver dropped the blade on the floor and placed his large hand on your stomach holding you down by it while positioning his legs behind your. He moved his hand in his pants and pulled out something you could not quite see but kinda knew what it was, your eyes widen and you cried more. You suddenly felt his tip rub your kitty through your panties.

"OLIVER DON'T"

you screamed as he leaned down close to your face. Your screams enticed him and he spoke aggressively, sounding like he knew what he was talking about.

"You are mine y/n, don't forget that~"

he moved your panties and began pressing his shaft inside of you, letting out a moan with an exhale. his tip entered in your insides, the pain was so bad, it already burned. you whailed in pain as he penetrated you. he ran his fingers around your neck with a wide grin, his expression full of lust, his mind flowing wild with ways to use and abuse your body. he moved his hips forward all the way quickly and moaned out louder.

"oh fuckh~"

He leaned down lower to suck on your neck passionately while beginning to aggressifely plow into you without giving any mercy. The force Oliver was using made your legs move, they felt weak, but you could not lay them down. Oliver grabbed your back thigh and pressed your front thigh against your stomach while having his other hand on the floor next to your head. you rolled your eyes back, struggling to cry and scream so you just mumbled painfully. you feld the sucking pressude on your neck go away, oliver had left a dark hickey on your skin. he know focused more on railing you. he bend his head bown and continued moaning low tonedly. You could hear him chuckle to a slight extent and he said uder his heavy breath.

"god y/n, your pu**y is all mine!~"

He laughed more and you felt his shaft move faster inside of you, his grip on your thigh tightening. You managed to speak up mumbling.

"I- it hurts!"

"Shut the fuck up already~-"

He glared down at you with a disgusted expression.

"I won't stop you should know that~ there's nothing you can do~"

Oliver pressed down both of your legs against your stomach and spanked you hard and loudly with his other hand.

"A ffucking whore~"

you could not move, your muscles were numb and weak. Olivers aggressive movements hurt even more. you felt something warm draining down your kitty. Oliver looked down at it, but did not care less and he continued knowing that you are in pain since there was blood around your bottom.

Oliver grabbed both of your legs and got on his knees fucking you as hard as he could his moans and slapping sounds filling the room. He sounded exhausted as he rammed inside of you quicker.

"ohh fuck yes!~ That's good, stay like that~"

was he about to cum?!?!

you mumbled louder and tried your best to move your limbs. Olivers hold on your legs was too firm, so you could not move your legs much and your arms were too weak to raise them from the floor.

your legs dropped on the floor immetiately as oliver let go of them. He leaned forwards his head over yours and as he stopped moving his hips fast, he let out a louder groan, only moving his hips in slight movements. your eyes widen. you felt something wet inside of you...he came.

As oliver came he held his eyes closed with a smile, enjoying every second of this moment and letting out some moans under his breath.

"that's it little brat~ take it all like a good girl~"

you were exhausted from crying and screaming, you just laid there, feeling him filling you up. You closed your eyes and panted quietly. you felt a large hand grab your cheeks, moving your head quickly left to right in slight movements, slapping your cheek twice and grabbing both of them again. your moans were the only sound that could be heard in the hallway until you heard his low voice command you.

"look at me"

you slowly opened your tired eyes and looked up at Olivers emotionless expression.

"I had told you about the consequences..that they will happen if you do something like you just did. i hope you understand that~"

At this point all you could do is just stare at his face, you didn't say anything.

Oliver squinted his eyes, tighened the grip on your cheeks and he spit on your face, moving closer to your face.

"DO YOU UNDERSTAND?"

You eyes widen again and you nodded quickly letting out a quiet crying noise, answering with your weak voice.

"y- yes.."

Oliver moved his head to the side emotionessly tilting it.

"...what am i to you, y/n?"

You swallowed loudly.

"m-master? master..."

"that's right...and you are my pet-"

He spoke louder.

"right?"

you nodded quickly staring at his eyes.

"yes..."

You could see a half smile on Oliver's face. He slapped your cheek playfully and pulled out his shaft. he leaned back, zipping and buttoning his pants as he looked down at your exhausted and used body. you kept staring at him.

He stood up and grabbed your wrist firmly squeezing it, he began to walk dragging your body behing him. you tried to stand up but your limbs were Still too weak. You crawled behing him your wrist hurting from his grip as he walked upstairs and down the hall towards your room.

You sniffed and mumbled quietly. you heard Oliver speak.

"you know it's your fault that this happened. Deal with it"

he stopped in front of the opened door of your room and stared down at you. you raised your head carefully to look up at him. he commanded.

"go in there.."

you didn't want to be with him any second longer so you forced yourself on your feet and slowly walked in your room stumbling a little bit. you heard the door closing loudly behind you.

you got on the bed bursting out crying. you buried your face in the pillows and just laid there your lower body twitching, shaking and being sore.

30min later

You stepped in the bathroom, taking some more slow steps and now you stood in front of the sink leaning on it. You rinsed your face washing it slowly with your eyes Still in slight tears. you raised your head to look at your wet face from the mirror. He is a monster

1h later

You were sitting on the bed staring down at your used body. there was nothing you could do but to think about what had happened. you were Still in shock.

3h later (8PM)

Your eyelids felt so heavy. You wanted to close them so you did so...you were exhausted and so tired.

You fell asleep on your bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

261K 11K 39
ဤ Fic သည် အရမ်းရိုင်းစိုင်းသော အသုံးအနှုန်းတွေကိုသာသုံးထားသော Big Warning 🚨18+ Fic တပုဒ်ဖြစ်သည် ။
9.4M 307K 52
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." highest previous rankings: - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @T...
305K 10K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
176K 4.6K 20
Your daughter runs off while you were in the middle of grocery shopping because she spotted Max, her favourite driver. Meeting you, Max wants to know...