-Obsessed || Bang Chan-

By mineminnie_

"If the world turns back on you, I would turn too and yell at them saying thank you for leaving because they... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65

Chapter 51

1.3K 48 13
By mineminnie_

Chan walked in with Y/n still on his back. Everything was well except Chan. He was internally screaming. The words he spoke with the granny was something he never thought he would talk about anyone. His face was totally red as he entered the house and he started walking towards Y/n's room as she was still sleeping. If only Y/n was awaken few minutes ago, she would be on cloud nine by now.

*flash back*

"Just answer away."

"Me." Chan replied without thinking twice. And when he said this he blushed intensely and froze at his spot. The old lady in front of him smiled knowing Chan maybe feels the same for Y/n.

"I- I mean...to everyone." he said and his ears turned crimson red.

"Huh? But you said for you right?"

"No- I mean yes but along with me, for everyone else." he became fluster.

"Chan are you hiding something?"

"What would I hide?"

"Ask yourself."

"I- no- I..." he was finding words. Y/n who was sleeping, snuggled her face in his back. Chan blushed again. The same fireworks happened in his gut. Chan avoided eyes contact with the granny and they started waking again.

"Chan calm down. Your ears are totally red. Why are you shy?"

"W-what? No-"

"You are struggling right?" she said and Chan snapped his head to look at her.

"With?"

"Yourself. You are confused at a point that your head is spinning right now. You keep away the thoughts and when those cross your mind, you couldn't help but blush. You question yourself, more like convince yourself to stay away from such things. You know the answers but your stubborn heart couldn't accept the feelings. You think it's common when know it's not. You are struggling with this right?"

Chan gulped listening this. He realized that the lady was old enough to tell whatever he was feeling at the moment. Experienced people. As imagined, Chan was feeling every bit of the words that granny spoke. He was confused as hell about him and his feelings. With what happened on the phone call with Heejin, he was loosing hopes for her to return and now if he says that he loves Y/n, it's clearly a rebound thing.

"Chan..!"

"Yeah?"

"What are you thinking?"

"Why asking when you clearly know what I'm thinking?" he said in a low tone.

"You have a thing for her?"

Chan shut his eyes. His heart beat fasten in the rib cage. Y/n?...Chan likes her?

After few moments Chan sighed and slowly nodded. Hearing this the granny's eyes sparkled. She felt happy but Chan was still thinking something.

"Chan-ah, how much are you going to think?"

"I'm still confused granny. Like when she and I first met, we never believed we would meet each other again. Then Y/n by a coincidence, came in my life two days later and right from that day, we started living together. She became my caretaker, I didn't like her first but then we became friends. She was always there when I needed and now she is in this state that she needs help. I am ready to help her but it pains me watching her hurt. Why? I don't know." he sighed. "I always get a weird feeling in my stomach when she smiles, when she scolds me in a caring way, when she says 'Chan-ah don't worry, I won't leave you no matter what', when she said she went alone to meet the guy to keep me safe. She have always protected me. She is strong and I don't know if she loves me or not but me..I don't know either. I just know that something happens to me when she's in front of me. Yes I do have soft corner for her in my heart but I don't know if it's just friendship or something else. "

The granny looked at him with a smile. "As I said before, don't stress yourself with anything. Take your time. Hope you will find out the answers to your questions soon. And hope you understand Y/n's heart too." she said the last sentence in a low tone but Chan happened to hear it and blush again.

They reached Chan house in few minutes. That granny's house was two house away from Chan's. He insisted to walk the granny home but she refused saying both of them needs rest.

*end of the flashback*

Chan tucked Y/n in her bed carefully and Y/n in an instant curled herself in a ball. Chan cooed again and covered her with the blanket. He stared her. She was worn out by crying but finally she's taking rest. Chan carefully removed the hood off her face and she pouted unconsciously. Chan smiled at her. He creased her cheek with his thumb. He moved up and close to her face. He finally gave a kiss on her forehead.

"Sleep well." he said. He didn't want to leave her alone but knowing it was dinner time and Y/n isn't eating well since two days, he have to go downstairs to prepare her food.

Chan was still in his thoughts.

"I love you more than anything Heejin."

"I love you too Chan." she said and Chan hugged her.

Chan shook his head when he recalled this memory. He was again getting confused. He started having feelings for Y/n but Heejin doesn't seem to leave his head.

"It's still wrong if I say that I like Y/n when I recall all the things between Heejin and me. It's wrong. Chan get a grip of things. Heejin won't return now so stop thinking about her." he convinced himself. Thanks to God he stopped thinking about Heejin or else he would be craving drugs by now. Guess the withdrawal process was half way successful.

After an hour or so he was done cooking. He checked the time and it was dinner time so he decided to go wake up Y/n. He walked back to Y/n's room. He opened the door and walked to the bed. He sat beside the sleeping girl. The pout was still on her face. Chan chuckled lightly. He didn't wish to wake up the girl who was finally resting but he have to.

He creased Y/n's cheek again. He tucked her hair strand behind her ear. "Y/n.." he said.

"Y/n..you need to wake up now." he said in a soft tone. Y/n stirred in the bed. She yanked Chan's hand telling him not to wake her up. The guy just laughed at her action and held her shoulder. He shook her softly.

"Y/n come on you can sleep once you eat. Get up please."

"Ch-Chan go awie. I wanna seep." she said in half sleepy tone.

"Are you a little?" he laughed at the tone of her voice. "Come on Y/nnie be a good girl and wake up. You need to eat and take the painkillers right?" he said in a very softest tone.

Y/n groaned but tried to open her eyes. Once she was awaken she sat up, again with Chan's help. Chan smiled and brushed her hair with his hand. Y/n noticed Chan was shivering like always. It made her feel sad for the boy.

"Chan,"

"Yeah?"

"I'm sorry."

"Same here."

"Ugh Chan don't be sorry for this thing." She whined.

"Then why are you sorry when you did nothing?"

"That's the point. I'm doing nothing. I have to take care of yo-" before she could finished, Chan put a finger on her lips. He leaned close to her face.

"Don't you dare say that." he said. Both of them were looking in each other eyes. Y/n was surely flustered but this time Chan too. He felt weak again. He quickly retracted his finger off Y/n's lips and moved away from her to not make the situation awkward.

"Dinner is ready." he said and Y/n nodded and then gasped when Chan suddenly picked her up in bridal style. Instantly she wrapped her arms around his neck and blushed intensely. Watching her like this made Chan blush too.

"I- can walk Chan." she told him.

"I can't hear you." he simply said and walked to the kitchen.

He placed Y/n on the chair where the food was already settled on the table. There was seaweed soup again.

"Ch-"

"Your throat is still sore so you have to eat the soup only." he warned and served her the soup.

"But why didn't you make something different for you?"

"I'm ok with this."

"Don't lie Chan. You told me you can't eat the same food repeatedly. And you are eating soup with me since yesterday. Why?"

"I didn't want to make you feel sad that you can't eat anything other than soup." he said sadly. Y/n smiled at him.

"Chan why are you thinking that? You know I am used to this. My un-" she halted when she realized what she said. Chan frowned when she stopped talking. She put her hands on the table ready to get up.

"I-I will go prepare something for y-" Chan held her hand.

"Don't you dare to do any work now."

"Chan I-"

"No."

"Bu-"

"Sit back here right now or else I will kiss you."

—————————★————————
I don't know who the story is proceeding ahead 😶
I am out of chapters again 😂😭 I spent the whole day watching Squid Game 🙃

Anyways don't worry I will post chapters daily 🤗❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.9K 518 8
ONGOING! [but slow updates] Han Jisung X Stray Kids This is about -- Love | Friendship | Mpreg | Brotherhood | Best Friend | Married Couples | Famil...
150K 3.9K 35
y/n has "moved on" from her crazy high school days, but when she finds herself in a loveless relationship, she yearns for her ex fuck buddy. However...
23.7K 298 16
One-shots to make you more delulu than you already are and to let your imagination run wild. Requests are open and very welcome. Any kink, fantasy, o...
15.5K 175 16
A bunch of everything! Skz x Skz _______________________ fluff, smut, angst couple and non couple, real life, fictional worlds and everything I com...