Destiné À Être|BoboiboyxReade...

By mar_iyum_e

- ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛ デスティン・アー・エト ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌·˚ ༘ .⋆。⋆🧸˚。because we were meant to be⋆。˚☽🪞˚。⋆. 🖇reques... More

welcome!! | rules / announcements
request page <3 | closed!
"i think i fell"|boboiboyxreader
crashing your place|icexreader
encounter at dusk|blazexreader| fantasy au
"Don't cry..."|boboiboyxHeartbroken!Reader
i know a place- chevy|thornxreader
"the light" | heartbroken!boboiboyxreader
like this forever|boboiboyxreader
"Just focus on me only" |boboiboyxreader|royalau!
returning to earth|elementalsxreader
heather- conan gray|quakexreader
sunset confession|popular!solarxreader
mafiaau|all!elementalxreader
boboiboyxreader|royalau2
"who cares?"|cyclone x reader
matchmaker|thunderstormxreader|soulmatesau
our past and future|boboiboyxreader
Rain /QuakexReader/ 15+
game of love | cyclone x reader | part 1
the game of love | cyclonexreader | part 2

boboiboyxamnesiac!reader

865 38 9
By mar_iyum_e

this request was made by X_Aria_GamerUvU_X

"Last night, Y/n L/n, a young girl, had been involved in a major car accident of being crashed by a truck, which happened to contain the missing treasure of Rintis Island's national museum. Boboiboy and his friends had made it just in time to recuse Y/n and retrieve back the missing treasure. Moving on..." The news reporter spoke out on the television and witnessed the news about yourself in the hospital bed. 

Bruises and cuts cover your arms and legs as your head throbs instantly, "Ugh..." you groaned, "Heroes? Friends? I have those?" You groaned once more as the pain wildly pierced through your head. "It hurts..." you mumbled, your head hurts but your eyes tear up for some reason, it wasn't from the physical pain but... "W-Why am I crying...?"

-

-

-

-

"I'm sorry to say but Ms. L/n is diagnosed with temporary retrograde amnesia, which means she could only remember the long-term memories she has, like her childhood. I'm so sorry." The doctor announced as your friends were devastated. 

"No... This can't be happening" Yaya gasped as he held her mouth shut as tears run down her face and Boboiboy stared in disbelief. 

"Right... that can't be true" Boboiboy denied the truth but the doctor ran out of ways to convenience them so. 

d"We're sorry... there is no cure for amnesia currently, the most we could do is treat her physical wounds" The doctor sighed and politely took his leave. 

Gopal was speechless as Fang could barely lift his head. Yaya silently cried and Ying cursed the air, "Why!? Out of all the people, why did it have to be Y/n!?" She cried out as Boboiboy took off his hat and covered his face, hiding his grieving face. 

Your friends then rushed to your room, "Y/n!" Ying cried out as your tired eyes looked at them. Ying plunged you into a hug as you were shocked by her actions. 

You then noticed her navy blue hair and immediately remembered who she is, "...Ying" you mumbled as Ying's eyes sparkled like the milky way. "Y/n! You remembered" She cried out in joy as you then saw your other friends.

 "Yaya... "

"Gopal... "

"Fang..."

" and... you are...?"

"W-What...?" Boboiboy gasped. "What do you mean?" Fang asked in concern, "Y/n... you don't remember him?" Gopal whispered, but you were quite clueless with the orange cap boy.

 "I'm so sorry but maybe if you tell me you-" You then got cut off by the orange cap boy running away from the room. He was in tears and your friends were in shock. As they all politely took their leave, a feeling of guilt poked and played around your heart.

-

-

-

-

The tears filled up your eyes as you tried to stop them from flowing nonstop, "Why...?" you question yourself, the feeling of guilt didn't play around anymore, it had already engulfed you whole in its dark cave. 

You then gazed at the bag at a small coffee table next to your bed, containing your "favorite" things, that your friends had left off for you instead of your aunt. You then reached your hand out and plopped the bag down to your lap. 

Inside the bag were many things you remembered loving since you were very young, cameras, photo albums, CDs of your favorite artists, your notebooks, and many more. 

You rummaged through the CDs, enjoying the familiar faces of the artists. Most of the CDs were classical music and some were old popular songs from when you were younger. 

As you rummage through the bag once more, you found an old CD player and wired headphones; the perfect match for jamming out your favorite tunes by yourself. The nostalgic memory of trying the antique device for the first time kicked in your mind but someone else, except for your relatives, was there to play it out with you. Someone you felt so familiar to. 

please play the following video! 

You placed the first CD, "Chopin Nocturne No.9", into the CD player as the music in the headphones filled your ears. Each note filled your heart in joy, memories of it filled your head and you started to pick up something from your memory lane. You loved playing classical music with... someone.

"Woah! This is so cool!"

"let's play this all the time, B̶̨͔̀͒͗ȍ̸̯̻̦̣͕͌b̶͙̙͌̈́̐̽o̷͚͔̤̪͆͆̌̕͜i̴̡̞̍́̊͗̚ḅ̸̳͕̰̯̿́̓̉̈ȍ̸͓͓̕y̵̯̳͔͌̐̍̈͐!"

"That name..." you mumbled and the music played along with its majestic tune, you heard a knock at the door, "Come in" you called out and the orange cap boy came in once more. The boy came and closed the door behind him. He then came and sat at a chair next to the hospital. "Sorry... for running off like that" he apologized and brought his bag down. 

"I didn't mean to run off like that it's just... hard to believe that you've forgotten most of the things." Boboiboy confessed, "I'm sorry... but could you tell me your name?" You asked.

 "Oh yeah, it's Boboiboy" He answered, "Boboiboy..." You mumbled, strange, you seem to have such a large connection with the name but could never think of anything. 

The idea then twinkled up your head, "Maybe the photo album has something" you mentally considered. You then brought up the photo album and showed it to Boboiboy, "Maybe you could tell me about this?" you asked him as he smiled at the book, "Sure" he answered.

"Well, this is the time where you got your first camera and decided to take pictures of us together"

"That's the park where we all played together once and you loved the chocolate drinks my grandpa makes"

"You loved this picture, you took it when we were visiting the music shop"

"This is when we went fishing with Mr. Papa, Gopal complained all day though since he didn't get any catches"

"He's... nice and why do I feel this way?" you thought as a tingling and warm feeling spread through your heart. 

Boboiboy told you about each and all of the pictures in the album and you had so much fun, every picture was pictures of all the moments you used to treasure and still do, you might be quite distanced from it now but you're making your way closer to them; step by step. You both talked, on and on about the memories you had and the ones you remembered. The time was such a warm and nice atmosphere you couldn't help but smile all the time. He then saw the CD player, placed next to you as quick memory swooshes past him. 

"Still listening to that?" Boboiboy asked and pointed at the CD player. "Oh, did I listen to this a lot?" You questioned him, "Yeah, we listen to them... together after school," He said sadly.

 "Oh great... I've ruined the mood for him, again"  You mentally complained, "How about we play it together now?" You suggested and brought up the CD player.

 "...sure" he sadly smiled as you brought your headphones and gave the left side headphones to him, "Here" you whispered. 

"What song should we play?" you asked him and smiled, "Normally you're the one who chooses the music most of the time," Boboiboy said. You shuffled the stack of CDs around and decided on another one of Chopin's pieces, The Farewell Waltz.

please play the following video! 

You both listened to it as the wind brushes the curtains of the window, revealing the glistening moonlight. "Chopin wrote this for his fiance, right?" Boboiboy asked as he brought up his legs and hugged them. 

"Yeah... he did" you mumbled, "I never knew you were a classical weeb" you spoke out.

 "Actually... you're the one who told me that so who's the weeb now?" he smirked, "Hey!" you snapped but cracked up to a slight laugh. Boboiboy then saw your smile. 

The smile he always loved. It pains him that the memories you both shared that he treasured so much had left you. However, the endings are just new beginnings. New beginnings to move on and create more memories. 

You both stare at the moon for the rest of the night and drifted off to sleep, listening to the calm melody. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.4K 2.1K 34
"W-Why did y-you kiss m-m-me? " "Why did you kiss me back? " Didn't understand right?......read the story to find out. ______________________________...
3.3K 99 17
A few crossovers and cute short stories that could help you cover your time. It's all for fun. I hope you all enjoy!
42.7K 1.8K 29
Boboiboy, Rintis Island hero and a new girl in town? It was love at first sight. Boboiboy were quick to make her his. He doesn't want anyone touching...
1.7K 151 15
Just some BoYi fluffs. _________________________________________ Characters: © Monsta Studios Art cover by me