Iridiscence (Lookism fanficti...

By lifefindsawayout

It's been over a year since I've started reading this webtoon and I am absolutely in love with it. I read a l... More

ME
1: What are the odds of that?
2: Back home
3: Choices
4: A friend
5: Meeting some others
6: Weirded out
7: An alliance
8: Brazilian kick
9: Concert
10: Gangnam Landlord, and a pair of shoes
11: Workout buddies
12: Thanksgiving
13: Newtube channels
14. Gambling, sports and practice...
15. Agency, fight and a sense of accomplishment
16. Studying at the library
17. Discovery...
18: Connections
19: Picnic
20: Good times and bad
21: The Big 4 Crews
22: Discussion
23: Confusion
24: Friends
26: Trouble again
27: He...
28:...pushed them
29: James Lee, huh?
30: Snooping-
31: Footsteps
32: Back to square one...?
33: Offer
34: The terms
35: Move on...
36: Visit
A/N
37: Day one
38: Mr. Goo

25: Awkward and Creepy...

211 10 12
By lifefindsawayout

(THE NEXT DAY)

It was break time but Jiho was nowhere to be found.

Not in class, not with the others, nowhere.
I sent him a message but he hadn't seen it yet.
After much looking, I saw that he wasn't around so I went to the cafeteria and had lunch with the others.

.

.

.

"I couldn't find you at all during the break, did you go somewhere else Jiho?", I asked him when we met up during the evening.

"Ohh, they left without me so I went to hang out with my new friends." He answered.

"New friends?"

"That's a long story. 

 So, last night James called me and asked me to go somewhere with him. I first thought he'd make me run errands for him as Doo does, but he was actually nice.

He introduced me to his friends, Sam, Harry, Song and... Anna..." I saw his slightly blush. "Now they weren't exactly very normal, but they were great to spend time with.
It was my first time hanging out with friends and it was so fun."

'First time? Can't say I'm not hurt...
We're your friends too right... or did he mean we're not fun to be around?

Aahh whatever he had fun so that's what counts I guess'

"Ohh Kyra you should come with me too, I'll introduce you to them."

"You'll introduce me to them?"

'I don't know how I feel about that😳.

Meeting new people isn't really my kind of thing, I mean, he's friends with them, I don't know them, it can turn quite awkward...'

"Thank you for the invitation Jiho, but I think I'll pass. I don't know, I can't quite..."

"Just come with me, there's this meet-up place, we'll just give it a go."

'Aahh what would I say when he's being so hopeful and positive about it...
Why did you do me like this Jiho😓
I'm comfortable with you but strangers...'

I couldn't think of anything else to say so I agreed 😐
It's not like I hate socializing or talking, I just don't wanna.
But I guess I'll just have to go.

"Wait when are you gonna be taking me? I have work during the night remember?"👀

"Ohhh that's okay we can go before or even after that when you're free. They're surprisingly up for a long time at night."

'So I guess I'll be going after all.
Calm down, Kyra.
It's not like they'll hurt you or anything, you're just meeting them once.
That's it.
Compose yourself."

_____________________________

After work at night, Jiho came by to pick me up and take me to his "friends".

I can't say I wasn't concerned, he just straight up became friends with them. Like in a single night! That's a little too fast to tell if they're safe to be around.
Partly why I'm unsure of literally "hanging out" with them. I don't even know them.

But it was too late to back out now.

I followed him as we entered a sort of a basement and walked into a room.

"Hey, guys!"

"Hey, Jaeho! Ohh you've brought someone with you I see." 'James Gong' said.
I took a glance at the room. There were lots of playing equipment, billiards, and other things I didn't know what.

Some of them were smoking though.
They were minors Jiho had said😕.
And why are they calling him 'Jaeho'?

They introduced themselves and I did too.

"You want a drink?" One of them offered.

"Thank you for asking, but I don't drink."

'I don't wanna get drunk with people I don't know, thank you.'

"We have wine too."
"It's okay I'll pass."

'Anna' came around and gave me a cigarette.

"Sorry I don't smoke either..."

"Wha-
You're no fun."

Well if underage drinking and smoking are what make you fun, then yeah I'm no fun.

I watched as Jiho took the cigarette and the beer and joined them.

Now that's not healthy at all.

Is this what you meant by fun Jiho😐.

And then they started talking among themselves.

'I should probably go.

But what do I say?

"I'll get going", but then he'll ask why I'm not staying and I just got here so I can't just say "I'll".

"I think I should go"?

I'm getting sleepy too, so let's try that...'

"Jiho..."

"Yeah?"

"It's getting late, and I'm kinda sleepy too, so I think I should go..."

"You only just got here."

"Yeah I didn't know I'd get so sleepy either, so..."

"...okay then go ahead.
You could get home okay, right?"

"Yeah, I'll go then. Bye"

I got out of there. 

I don't know what exactly, but I get this kinda bad feeling about that place and those people.

 Jiho knows them enough to go drinking with them, but they only just met yesterday? Isn't he letting his guard down a little too soon?

It's understandable though, why he wants friends so badly but he shouldn't be so trusting. 

Well, who am I to say?

Suddenly I heard footsteps coming from behind me. A little too loud and obvious footsteps. Like they're trying to make their arrival known.

I kept hearing them for a while. They're walking exactly in the direction I am. I took a peek behind, and it was the 'Song' guy I met back at that place.

'Omg he's not following me is he?'

'What do I do if he is-

Well I should just run. But in case he grabs me or something I do think I can put up a fight(courtesy of Euntae and Hobin).

I should walk faster.'

I heard his footsteps pacing faster too. This is so disturbing. Just why do people have to be so creepy and follow others around in the middle of the night?  

He walked faster and faster. I felt someone grabbing and yanking me to the side. 

I was smashed against the wall, and with all my might... I punched him in the face. I punched him again till he let go of me.

"Hey what the fuck? You were asking for it!"

"Huh? I was asking to be followed and harassed? How dare you say that?"

"Why else were you walking around alone? You told Jaeho that you'd go alone when he offered."

"So I could get home, genius! I was walking back home! Jiho said he's having fun with you all so I didn't want to disturb him. How can you think that meant I was asking to be followed?"

Why did I even bother talking to him?! I should just get home. But he mustn't continue to be so delusional. 

Whatever.

I ran back home. I reached a relatively crowded area so I slowed down a bit, and I got back.

Song guy

Creep!

Delusional

Jiho

Been bullied a lot

Ambitious

Careless a little

Not a bad person

Needs help

Gullible

I'm not exactly quite sure what I've written😅

But the bullying and following around part is so real. A lot of people do that, I wish they'd stop.

That is just so CREEPY. 

I feel bad for whoever had to go through such stuff:(

With the story, it's gonna be chaos the next few chapters. I'm still worried if I'll be able to convey all that in its depth.

So there'll probably be lesser investigation related content in them.

Thank you for sticking around to find out, thank you for reading:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

600K 12.8K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...
598K 9.3K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
952K 21.8K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
250K 18.2K 90
as usual many dramas, emotions, fluffy , angst, and most importantly soo much love. top tae bot kook no cheating no threesom No skin ship with others