The Smirking Jerk (Blake's PO...

By DarknessAndLight

"I'm in love with you." How many times would I have to think about this, how many times, before she could hea... More

The Smirking Jerk
The Smirking Jerk (2)
The Smirking Jerk (3)
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Blake VS Kendall
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Little Bitch (Smirking Jerk Book 2)

Chapter 60

29.4K 1.7K 2.6K
By DarknessAndLight

Chapter 60

Lexi and I were staring at each other, hearts pounding.

"I'm switching places," my Pumpkin threatened, subduing the moment.

I pouted in response.

Daphnee peeked her head forward. "You can hide in my shirt sexy running back, I won't mind," she said with a mischievous grin.

"See Pumpkin," I told Lexi waving to Daphnee, "that's how you should be reacting."

Apparently our little interactions were disturbing though, because someone from behind told us to shut up, which obviously got Daphnee riled up, ready to throw tomatoes. Fortunately her friends stopped her before she could do any damage.

My Pumpkin focused her attention back on the show, looking like she was trying to ignore me, while I did everything but ignore her.

I was still clutching to her arm, leaning against her.

And I wasn't letting go.

I was quite disappointed when the lights turned back on and the show was over.

Back to reality somehow.

I blinked a few times. The bright light hit my eyes. It had been nicer in the dark.

And I was realizing yet again that I was definitely tired.

I'd probably only been bold around Lexi just now because I was delusional and sleep deprived. Maybe I'd been hallucinating the whole thig. It would actually make more sense than for it to be real.

Daphnee was making a commotion beside us. "Why the hell didn't you let me throw tomatoes at that douche," she asked Alex.

"If you hit me with that, you'll ruin it," Alex was telling her. I assumed he was talking about her purse apparently filled with tomatoes.

Lexi's friend was definitely special.

Pumpkin got up, so I followed her.

"And you think I care? Party pooper."

"Take deep breaths Daph," Lexi said, amused.

Her friend sighed dramatically. "Where's Fun-Lexi when I want to throw tomatoes at people?"

I couldn't help the next words that came out of my mouth. "She was too busy drooling over me."

Lexi's response was automatic. She elbowed me in the stomach and glared at me, calling me a jerk.

I should not be enjoying the manhandling and name calling this much, but I did. I did because I knew she didn't mean it. It was her way of letting me in.

"So what exactly did you do, for this whole show thing I mean," Lexi asked Vanessa who was getting up from her seat too.

Her friend seemed slightly displeased with the question.

I wondered how their friendship was going after the little incident yesterday.

It was bound to make things awkward.

Also, Vanessa did Tyler. I kept that line for myself though

"I did a lot of things, okay? It's was actually nice for them to have someone who knew what they were doing and could give them tips," Vanessa explained.

I pressed my lips together to keep from saying quite a few inappropriate comments.

When Vanessa's attention turned to a teacher that was trying to talk to her, I leaned in, and whispered to Lexi, "I hope you know I restrained myself from saying at least five sexual comments on that little rant of hers."

Lexi sighed, unimpressed and this time slapped my stomach.

"Ouch," I said, theatrically, but smiled at her.

She just rolled her eyes.

"Hadn't I told you, you could stay home Blake?" my father said behind me, taking me by surprise.

For a second, I worried about what my father might say. He knew too much. "And miss this awesome show?"

"Now why the sarcasm?"

I raised an eyebrow. He was joking with me. He knew exactly what I was talking about. "Für Elise? Did you hear that? Please tell me that wasn't one of your students?"

"Well, no it wasn't but you know what? If you want to have the right to complain maybe you should have just performed yourself," Dad replied.

That felt like more of a slap in the face than he had intended, I was sure.

And more than I had anticipated.

Suddenly, I was faced wit the fact, in public that I'd giving up on playing the piano.

People didn't know this about me.

"I don't play anymore," I just replied.

"And that's a shame because you had talent," Dad added. It wasn't the first time he made such an off-hand comment. I knew exactly what my father thought about me not playing piano. Especially when I played football instead.

For him I had my priorities all out of whack.

Dad finally turned his attention to Vanessa instead of me. "Thank you dear for the help you provided to the students, I heard they were very happy to have you around."

"I should be the one thanking you for working things out with my school and for taking care of everything, you didn't need to," she answered with a smile.

"Well, it was important for Blake, so it was important for me," Dad said,

Yes, I was the architect of my boyfriend's betrayal apparently.

Then before Dad went to talk with other people, he made a show of saying, "Try to sleep tonight son. You need it."

I knew he was telling me this because he cared about me, but it just felt like he was judging me at that moment, and I felt like a useless son again, and I had once again another thing to talk to Doctor Boseman during my next session.

"Yeah Blake, listen to your dad and sleep," Lexi added, hitting her shoulder playfully with mine.

It was very wrong that having Lexi tell me this didn't bother me though.

"Well, I guess I should be thanking you too then," Vanessa told me.

Oh yes, she should definitely be thanking me. She wouldn't have gotten her freak on with Tyler if it hadn't been for me.

"You should. Especially since you're my boyfriend's mistress. You should be a lot nicer to me, you homewrecker," I replied, smirking wide.

Vanessa seemed thoroughly confused as I said this.

And of course, Lexi slapped me on the arm.

"Mistress? Oooh, what have I missed?" Daphnee asked, resting her chin on Vanessa's shoulder.

"Come on Dada," Alex said to her in an exasperate voice, and she clearly was not having it, because she turned around, swigging her purse at him.

Her purse full of tomatoes.

I was definitely team Daphnee at the moment.

"What the hell's wrong with you?" Alex whined automatically while she just ignored him, looking inside of her purse.

"Hmm, not too bad. I could still have fun with those. Where did that douche bag go?" she said, still completely ignoring her friend.

Was something wrong between these two?

I often had a hard time figuring out the dynamic of Lexi's friends.

"You're starting to scare me a little Daph," Vanessa said and snorted.

Daphnee didn't seem to care though because she just shrugged and headed for the exit.

"You guys stay here. I'm going to go talk to her," Lexi said in a rush, and ran after her friend.

Well, that was... odd?

We all kind of just looked at each other confused.

I sat back down on a chair because I was tired.

"You okay boobear?" Tyler asked, walking up to me.

I nodded rubbing my eyes. "Yeah, just tired."

"Sorry about yesterday, I swear I thought about you the whole time," he said and came to sit on my lap.

Everyone around was kind of gapping at us.

It amused me, so I wrapped my arms around his waist and leaned my head against his back, closing my eyes. "My heart is shattered."

"You guys are friends?" Vanessa asked kind of in disbelief.

"No, no, didn't you listen to me before? We're lovers," I answered, my eyes still closed.

"I don't know why you think you have the right to complain, when you have a whole husband waiting for you," Tyler said, moving a little, probably trying to stare at me. I didn't care, I wasn't opening my eyes.

I could take a nap right now. That would do me some good. I had a Grayson in my arms, so it was not too shabby of a position.

"A husband of mine you kissed, so like, I should be the one offended here," I reminded him and yawned.

"I am soooo confused right now," Alex said.

I opened my eyes and didn't regret it because his expression was hilarious. "It's okay, you don't need to understand our forbidden love," I told him and closed my eyes again, holding Tyler tighter.

And he just patted my hands on his abdomen.

"So, do you guys know what's up with Lexi and Daphnee? That's kind of weird, just going off like that," Tyler said.

"I'm sorry, that's weird? You're sitting on Blake Eaton's lap. Have I been missing something?" Vanessa said.

"Vanessa, darling, you really don't listen, do you? I'm his mistress," Tyler said.

It really amused me that he was playing along like this.

"We were meant to be, but we got with other people before, and now we just suffer and try to share these stolen moments together," I added and yawned yet again.

God, I was soooo tired.

"It's like the universe has something against us," Tyler fake sobbed.

"No, like, seriously, what's this?" Alex asked, and I cracked an eye open wide enough to see him making a circling motion at us.

"Get off, these people clearly have something against our pure but impossible love," I told Tyler, patting the side of his ass.

He got up. "Oh, Blakina, boobear, our love is not pure."

I snorted, and then full-on laughed, "Christ you're an idiot."

"Thanks."

"I'm really disturbed," Vanessa said.

"No one needs to understand our love, just us," Tyler faked sobbed again, and then burst into laughter and I followed along.

Vanessa and Alex were just staring at us like we were aliens.

And then they looked at each other and just kinda shrugged and shook their heads, like there was nothing to understand here.

Lexi and Daphnee came back around that time. They were giggling and looked like two kids that had done something wrong and were trying to hide it.

"What did you guys do?" Alex asked them in a reprimanding tone.

Alex, god, what a party pooper.

Let the girls have their fun.

"We tested gravity. It is true that little objects are attracted to bigger ones, hence, my tomato was drawn to that loser's big ego. He failed," Daphnee explained. She'd fit right in in an evening with Josh.

"Ah Daph, I missed you," Vanessa told her.

"I know I'm amazing," Daphnee replied, rolling her eyes. "Anyway, what are we doing now? Because it's just nine, the night is young and I would like to have all the juicy details, no pun intended, about you and little Tyler's IceCapades. And by details, I mean positions. I hope you remembered that the missionary position isn't worth shit in the means of orgasms, right?"

Lexi was hiding her face in her palms beside me while I was pressing my lips together to stop from laughing yet again.

I could probably inform her right now that she didn't have to worry about the missionary position, but I should probably keep that little piece of information to myself.

"You know I had at least expected you mentioned that little fun fact when you came to see me today," Daphnee added.

"Well thanks to you for mentioning it now, in front of everyone," Vanessa mumbled.

Oh, right, not everyone knew about this. It was really amusing to me for some reason, and I kinda coughed to stop from laughing again.

The fact that I was severely sleep deprived didn't help in trying to keep my composure.

Everything seemed funnier when you were tired.

"You're too cute," Daph grinned, pinching her cheek. "Alright so, soccer field? We haven't done that in ages," she said and everyone was agreeing easily, and heading out.

Wait? I was kinda confused now. What was going on? Where were we going? Couldn't I just curl up on Lexi's lap again?

Lexi must have seen my confusion, because she explained as we walked side by side, "it's just an old thing we used to do. You know, Van always wanted to come up with some show or concert. So, we used to go down to the soccer field close to the Rivers Park and Alex, Daph and I we would sit on the seats around and she would sing for us."

"Private show sort of?" I asked.

"Yeah, but we would take our turns too and do idiocies for our own parts. But you don't need to come. Actually, you should go home and sleep."

Another thing I didn't know about Lexi. Another thing I had missed out on. I was really an idiot for thinking I knew everything about this girl. Sure, this was just an activity she did often with her friends, it wasn't anything big, but for some reason it kinda saddened me.

I wished I'd been close enough to her to be part of this before.

I wished we'd been friends sooner.

I wished we'd gotten along since the first time I laid my eyes on her.

If I could have had her as a friend, I was sure it would have helped me being less dramatic. She wouldn't have let me wallow in my misery for all these years.

Sometimes, I really wished I'd done things differently, that I would have had the guts to go up to her and annoy her into being my friend sooner.

I wished I would have stopped waiting for my Great Pumpkin to come to me, and that I would have gone to find her instead.

"And miss this? No way," I told her, unlocking the doors to my car. I'd missed this before, I wasn't missing anything anymore. "What did you do? For your part?" I asked her as we got in my car.

"I threw tomatoes at the audience," she answered automatically, rolling her eyes at me.

"Seriously?"

"Oh, I'm dead serious." I answered him, nodding to myself.

Was it embarrassing? Whatever she did for her little show.

I was imagining her dancing ballet. She did it hidden in her room. Maybe she did it in front of her friends who she trusted too.

"You're no fun," I said and pouted a little, like a petulant child, and started to drive, following her friends' cars.

We didn't say anything, until Lexi took a deep breath and finally admitted, "fine, depending on my mood, sometimes I would do little ballet routine, or I would tell stories I would make up on the spot."

I almost punched my fist in the air. I'd been partly right. At least I knew this much about her.

"I wish I had seen that," it was my turn to admit smiling a little at the idea of Lexi dancing around, or telling stories.

"Bleh, you didn't miss anything, I made a total fool of myself most of the time," she answered, her cheeks reddening a little.

I loved anytime she got a little shy like this.

Well, I loved everything about this girl, really, so it wasn't that surprising.

"One more reason to be there," I teased her, chuckling, and she smiled back.

She didn't say anything for a little while. She was just looking at me with that little smile and I was starting to feel a little self conscious.

I wasn't complaining about having her look at me though. Not when she was smiling at me like this.

"Blake? Why don't you play piano anymore? You were good at it, right? Why did you stop?" she suddenly asked me.

Oh gosh. Was I ready to get into that, right now? When I was sleep deprived and out of it?

"Just because you're hung like a moose doesn't mean you have to do porn," I replied quoting Harold and Kumar Go to White Castle.

Lexi shook her head at me, smiling a little. "Wow, nice metaphor. I've seen that movie by the way."

I smiled at her answer.

How silly was it that I was glad she got my jokes?

I wanted to be honest with her.

There was no such thing as a perfect time to do that. It was always a good time to start being honest with the girl I loved.

I should stop being scared of her judgement.

She hadn't disappointed me so far.

"I was only playing sad pieces," I admitted softly. "Everything I played, it always sounded depressing. You know my dad, he wants me to play so much because he thinks it'll bring me happiness the way playing for him brings him joy and peace. But it just torments me more. What's the use of hearing how crappy I feel? It just makes it worse."

There wasn't comfort in playing the piano. There was just sadness. All I could think about while looking at our piano was that my brother would never hear me again.

All I could think about was what I could never have again.

Playing the piano had stopped being comforting and had become tormenting.

Silence set in the car.

Lexi was looking at me with sad eyes.

I saw her hand raising from the corner of my eye, like she wanted to comfort me, but dropped it.

I just kept driving.

Way to sour the mood Blake.

"Alright, we're here," I said, as I parked behind the cars that had come to a stop.

I was waiting for the depressing tone because I'd made me moment gloomy, the way I always turned things sad.

But of course, this was Lexi. "I'm going to state again that the minute you're too tired you say it and then you go home sleep alright?" she said, her voice caring, a smile on her lips.

I chuckled, feeling lighter somehow. "Yes ma'am." 

_________________

Happy Monday my little Pumpkins!

How are we feeing with so little time in between the last chapter? XD

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and another fun Tyler and Blake moment. I know I've said this before, but I loooooove these two together!

Well! I got more writing to do, so I'll get on with that. Thanks for supporting this story! :D

I love you guys! See y'all next week! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 46.6K 74
'"Can you spread your legs a little farther for me, baby?" he asks me, his voice a low whisper. I nod, doing exactly as I'm told, and he bites down o...
733 68 28
"You may feel disgusted by me, Lillian. But remember. I'm your fucking fiancé. Not him". The minute he said those words , the whole world tuned out...
100 4 17
' "Where are they, Jace? We are going to be late for class." I stated in an irritated tone. Jace just chuckled at me and clapped me on the shoulder...