HONEY(K. Bakugou x reader)

BeeLaAbejita tarafından

Y/n. Everyone calls her sweet as honey. But everyone knows honey is sticky and messy. No one knows this bette... Daha Fazla

HONEY
CHAPTER I
CHAPTER II
CHAPTER III
CHAPTER IV
CHAPTER V
CHAPTER VI
CHAPTER VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX [18+ warning]
Chapter X
Chapter XI
SPECIAL CHAPTER [18+ warning]
Chapter XIII
Chapter XIV

Chapter XII [18+ warning]

256 10 12
BeeLaAbejita tarafından

I slammed the door to my room behind me. He wanted me to be there in five minutes. I ran to my mirror to check how I looked. I was horrified to see my lipgloss was smudged, dragging slightly under and over my lips. I blushed thinking that our friends probably knew what happened, but just didn't say anything. Thank god, or I would have died on the spot.

I took a cotton pad from the box I kept on my desk and lightly wiped the smudged bits away, making the makeup look pristine again. I stretched, feeling my back tense up, but the crack I thought was coming didn't. I frowned and tried again. Still nothing. As I was gearing up to try again but in a different position, I heard my phone give a faint ding from where I had tossed it.

I rushed over to it, picking it up and to my horror I saw I was late. As quietly as possible, I rushed out of my room, cursing as my heels clicked on the floor. I muttered the room numbers as they passed by until I made it.

Here I was, in front of Bakugo's room. Did I really want this? Yes. The immediate answer startled me and I lightly knocked on the door with the tips of my knuckles.

No response was heard but as I went to knock again the door slightly creaked open and I was dragged inside by a rough and calloused hand. I was plunged into darkness, the only light coming from a crack in the curtains, streaming a sliver of silver blue light into the room.

Red eyes met mine as they stared at me hungrily. I tried to match his gaze, putting on a fake smirk to compete. I heard him growl lowly as Bakugo dragged me towards him. His hand slithered behind my neck and dragged my lips to his.

I met his kiss midway, sliding my own hands around him. I felt him walking forward and I walked backward while our lips were still locked to avoid being squished. I felt my knees hit something and I fell backwards into his large bed. Bakugo stood over me now, eyeing me up and down with a heavy look in his eyes. He smirked at me before taking his shirt off.

I stared. As much as I hated him, he was chiseled. Rock hard abs which where a reward of how vigorously he trained were on display and I drank them in with my eyes. I reached my hand up to touch them when he grabbed my hand roughly.

"Before we do this, I want you to know, anything you do, I'll give back tenfold, got it bumbles?" He said while squeezing my hand. I rolled my eyes.

"Bring it firecracker, let's see what your made out of." I mocked him with a grin. He matched my smile with a large smirk of his own. I sat up quickly and turned, motioning for him to unzip my dress. Bakugo obliged, yanking the zipper down so hard I thought broke it, but the thought quickly vanished as he pulled the fabric over my head and I was left in only my bra and underwear.

It was his turn to drink me in, staring at me, eyes roving over my entire body. I felt my face flush, and I leaned towards him to begin undoing the buttons on his pants. He swatted my hand away and I raised and eyebrow as he did it himself. Bakugo waved me off, so I dropped the topic.

With us both now only in our underwear, we both hurried to kick our shoes off, and I winced slightly as I jabbed myself with the heel but as he picked me up and tossed me further back onto the bed the pain was no longer on my mind.

He was above me now, simply staring at me intensely. I propped myself up on my elbows, and guided one of his hands to the back of my bra. Without further prompting, he unclasped it, and yanked the fabric off of me, exposing my breasts to the cold air. I felt my confidence waver momentarily, but the expression on Bakugo's face made me feel confident that he was enjoying the view.

"Got a staring problem firecracker? I'm not made of glass, you can touch them or whatever..." I trailed off as his warm hands began to fondle my chest. I gasped lightly, the sensation feeling foreign but good. He lowered his face down, running his tongue lightly over the bud on my nipple. I felt my chest heave, and my lower body throbbed.

Bakugo noticed and I felt his mouth form a smirk as he did it again, but his other than massaged the boob he wasn't attending to with his mouth. I moaned softly, the sound penetrating the deafening silenced, slapping a hand over my mouth but it was too late. He sat up, face red.

"Time for the real show to begin, what do you say bumbles?" Bakugo said as he reached for the waistband of his boxers. I nodded eagerly and tugged my own pair of panties off, flinging them somewhere in the room. With a kick of his legs, we were fully naked. Nothing happened for a second, and then we were in a tangle of limbs.

Hot breath fanned over my face as he leaned in to kiss me. With fervor, I kissed him back, hard. Again. And again. His hand ran down my stomach and I felt chills tingle up my spine. He stopped with his hand hovering just outside my core, and Bakugo looked at me once more, and I egged him on with a pleading expression.

He carefully inserted a finger inside me and i bucked my hips up. He moved it in and out slowly, pumping lazily to see what got the best reaction from me. I leaned my head back and closed my eyes and rocked my hips in tandem with his movements. He kept going, and I felt like I was on the verge of cumming when he suddenly pulled his finger out and stopped.

I let out a whine and looked down and saw that he was ripping open a condom packet which I appreciated very much. He rolled the latex over his hard length and positioned himself against my entrance.

With a small push, the head of his cock was inside me, and as he continued to push inside of me, I thought I was going to burst. I placed a hand on his chest when I thought he was done, only for him to gruffly say "I'm only halfway through, sorry bumbles."

I groaned and locked my legs behind his back, pulling him the rest of the way into me to get it over with. With how wet my insides were, it wasn't hard but I still gasped at the sheer fullness I felt. He locked eyes with me, his full of shock and mine full of pleasure. We stayed like that for a bit, him simply letting my insides be a cockwarmer before I began to try to move my hips in a desperate attempt to create friction between us.

He let out a chuckle as he began to pull out and push in, finding a steady rhythm. I let out small moans and words of praise as he did so, feeling the throbbing of my core get bigger.

"F-fuck go faster, please." I begged as he slowed down, teasing me.

"Since you begged so nicely, I won't. I'll need a lot more than that to satisfy me." Bakugo said as he set an agonizing pace of slowly pulling out and equally slowly pushing back in, his dick rubbing my insides in a massaging fashion. I squirmed, moving my hips. He set his hands on them, keeping them in place and stopping me from moving more. I saw it in his eyes, what he wanted.

And I would give it to him. I needed him to move. "Please fuck me, I'll do anything you want. Use me, I'm yours tonight." I pleaded, chest heaving and I saw his restraint finally snap.

He pulled his cock out entirely, and just as I was about to say something, rammed his entire length back in. Shocked, I moaned loudly, and felt a hand clasp over my mouth to try to quiet me down. He did it again, this time ramming right into my g-spot. I felt my body shake, and I heard him whispering into my ears as he pounded me.

"Who's slut are you huh? You don't let anyone else fuck you like this right? Better not cause after tonight no one else's dick will ever satisfy you, I promise you that." I tried to respond but couldn't, the pleasure being too much for my brain to handle.

The pace was constant and I eventually reached my limit, and with a final squeeze of my insides I came, with him cumming only seconds after. We stared at each other, glistening with sweat and shining in the moonlight. He pulled out of me, rolling the condom off and tossing into a trash can that was near the bed. He plopped down next to me, and as I was sitting up to leave, his hands grabbed my waist.

"Stay. Just for tonight." He asked as he looked away, but I caught the light pink dusting his cheeks. I smiled and nodded, snuggling up to his side. I placed my head onto his chest and the thundering sound of his heartbeat lulled me into the sweet embrace of sleep.

———💛🍯💛———
Yep. That just happened. I uh, wow. First time writing smut, so sorry if it sucked but not too shabby if I do say so myself. Also the longest chapter so far with about 1700 words! Sorry it took so long, but here it is!
XOXO, Bee
———💛🍯💛———

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

96.3K 2.3K 52
MATURE CONTENT HAS BEEN MOVED TO PATREON (link in bio for access to a smut chapter) I'm a villain. Hearing those words coming out of someone's mouth...
492 21 11
! CURRENTLY DISCONTINUED ! ❝ 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐈𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐆𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐍 𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐔𝐒 𝐄𝐈𝐉𝐈𝐑𝐎𝐔 ❞ ˗ˏˋ꒰ 𝐊.𝐁𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐠𝐨𝐮 ꒱ ➺ 𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡...
31.6K 1.1K 105
°°° "It's not my fault you lost your stupid bunny." He mumbled, still staring at the shelf across the room. Eyes widening, you sit up. "She's not st...
449K 11.1K 31
❝𝙒𝙝𝙤'𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙪𝙢𝙗𝙖𝙨𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙬, 𝙆𝙖𝙩𝙨𝙪𝙠𝙞?❞ ❝𝙆𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛.❞ ˗ˏˋ 𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉... 'ˎ˗ the class 3a rivals, bakugo katsuki...