bat, grimm and the cat can fi...

By PJACLIEBE

Harry is on the run after inflating his aunt. He encounters a large black dog, the boy spontaneously takes hi... More

Hello people:)
Escape and a new friend
Thoughts in the night
I thought I had holidays
Bathing fun, or something
A birthday present to run away from
The rest of the birthday
Nocturnal thoughts 2
Shopping with Snape and Dog
An unpleasant truth
Schools
Nocturnal thoughts 3
Everyday life begins
A necessary divorce
Man or dog?
Dark magic
Quirrell
Sirius Black
Holiday stress and gather allies
Rat hunting plans part 1
Rat hunting plans part 2
An evening with friends
Three men vs. wild magic
A train ride is funny part 1
A train ride that's funny part 2
Articles and more
A theory raises questions
Turbulent times
Rat trapped/ Rat in a trap
Help for Remus
Freedom for Sirius
No more games
Family Black
Summer
Three schools
Attendees
A reason to risk your life
The first exam
After the fight
Dancing lesson
The ball
The second task
The most important person
The beetle's core
The third task
It was not planned that way
The reason
After the tournament
Wasted vacation
Fish on the hook
An overdue law
Feather and groove, or dog and cat?
She needs behavior lessons herself
Sirius in father mode
A true lord
It makes bones shiver with fear
Veela Nest
Off to the etiquette
Proper behavior at the table
I 'm ill?
Politics is tough business
Seats, seats, and more seats
Cat in love
Draco's friendship
Harry Werther
The pack invades the village
A letter against loneliness
A nice evening
Christmas morning of a special family
Christmas with Lucius
The reason behind the festivals
Not a boring celebration?
Just a normal boy
The last letter for the time being
Full throttle into summer
Recreation for adults
Finally breathe again
Lessons at the ball
how it goes with the Greeks
Revenge for the big mouth
Colorful
Festival of the senses
Hand kisses and gigolo
Silver star
Cultural exchange part 1
Cultural exchange part 2
Wonderful acquaintance
Cord disconnection with starting difficulties
one week vacation part 1
One week vacation part 2
Nice days part 1
Nice days part 2
A Victorian lady
Off to the sixth year
Lucius' household
A brilliant strategy
Soon a new director
Prologue and Epilogue
part 2

Not sick but stupid

2.1K 119 7
By PJACLIEBE

A pop caught the attention of the five men.
"That'll be Kreacher with our food," Sirius informed the guests, unnecessarily.
"Kreacher is not alone, he has brought help with him," the elf squeaked.
.Having become curious, the group went into the adjoining room from which the house-elf's voice had come.
"Dobby, hey, good to see you!" Harry cheered.
.the little house elf with the brightly colored socks waddled towards Harry, grinning, and hugged Harry's legs.
"Dobby is also happy to see Mr. Harry Potter sir."
The green-eyed man stroked the elf's head and then went down on his knees in front of him.
."Why don't you just call me Harry?"
"Because Dobby enjoys saying Mr. Harry Potter sir," said Elf smiled.
"You're just as bad as Draco, he enjoys nicknames too."
."We can't help it, you invite us to", Draco grinned.

He had long since apologized to Dobby for being so badly treated by Lucius. Because, that had happened at Draco's request. .meanwhile the young Greengrass was very embarrassed. Fortunately, house-elves had big hearts, Dobby had forgiven Draco for his stupidity.

Lucius gave his former house-elf a friendly look.
."Dobby, how long have you been working at Hogwarts?"
"Since last year, I've wanted to help Mr. Harry Potter sir with his tournament exams. But, he didn't need any help, ”the elf explained.
.“By the way, Dobby loves socks, he always gives me some. All homemade, ”Harry smirked.
Lucius smiled too.
“He doesn't just give you some. I also get a pair from him for every occasion. "
."So, are you wearing that?" Sirius wanted to know.
He knew the socks the elf gave away, they never matched and had the most imaginative motifs. .that is why the former marauder found it difficult to imagine that his friend was wearing these brightly colored things.
Lucius surprised him, however.
."Of course I wear them, after all they are gifts from a friend, they are valuable for this reason alone."

Harry pricked up his ears at the words. With wide eyes he turned to Severus.
."Wasn't that why you turned Beast into scraps of paper back then?"
The jailer smiled.
.."Exactly, your statement reminded me of Lucius so much that I just couldn't bring myself to flambé your vicious friend."
"And as you can see, that was a wise decision," Sirius grinned.
."Would you please explain that to us?" Draco demanded.
"While eating," Severus determined.
However, you could see that the man was very reluctant to be reminded of the scene in the cauldron.
.they sat down, and after thanking the house-elves for their trouble, they began to eat. And Sirius and Harry told enthusiastically about the events back then in Diagon Alley. .and above all from the things that had happened in the cauldron.

Draco couldn't stop laughing.
"Harry never told us that exactly, he always said he wanted to protect your privacy," he told Severus.
."My husband doesn't seem to be able to show such restraint," he grumbled.
“Oh come on, it was funny how we all sat on the bed. .or how Harry teased you about the sticking out hair, ”the dog animagus giggled.
"Most of all, I remember threatening you with neutering," Severus shot back.
."Correct, you yourself asked the question in the room which of the two of us he was referring to."
"But I meant you, I had to bite a towel back then to stifle my laughter."
Now Draco was really choking on his food. .harry had to pat him on the back so that he could breathe again.
“Merlin, that's wonderful. I would never have thought you had such a sense of humor, Severus. "
"That's what Harry meant at the time, too," he admitted.
.“No, I was wondering who would have said you had no sense of humor. Or how was that? You asked if I wanted to see if your hair would stick out in another part of your body. "
.lucius was able to hide his laugh behind a cough just in time. Severus blinked angrily at him nonetheless.
"Do you have any idea what sayings the little one threw around?" He wanted to know from the blonde.
.“No, but if he has something like your sense of humor, which I strongly suspect, then I can imagine it very well.
Sirius, that must have been the pure entertainment show for you. "
“What to bet on. .the two of them were amazing how they kept coming up with new sayings.
Oh yes, something occurs to me that I've wanted to ask for a long time. What is Bonanza? "
Harry started laughing uproariously.
."Can you still remember that?"
“Yes, but unfortunately I never got around to asking. We always had other things to take care of. I just forgot, "Sirius justified himself.

.now the other two also looked up curiously.
“And what does it mean? Or better yet, how did it come about that such a strange word was uttered? ”Came from Lucius.
Of course, Harry dutifully reported how the scene had come about.
."You lost control of your magic?" Draco wanted to know, stunned.
"Yes, after all the nonsense that was in the scrap sheet, no wonder."
."Now I still don't know what the word means," Sirius reminded his husband.
He sighed again.
“It's the name of a silly television series. In the opening credits you always see a map that goes up in flames. "
.Harry started giggling again, he still found the memory of this scene screaming. Especially since Severus had spoken to him through the burn hole.

.the conversations went on like this, Lucius also told about his school days and how Sirius and Severus had annoyed each other. At that time, however, it was still rather harmless, after all, they were only in first grade.
.at one point Draco frowned and looked curiously at Harry.
"Hey, what are you doing there? This is not an official meal, pack the dagger again. "
This also got the boy the attention of the adults.
."Harry?" Severus wanted to know.
“I know it's a casual meal, but I still line up like an idiot with the dagger. That's why I wanted to take advantage of the hour to practice. Then at least you have something to laugh about. "
.the boy was just trying to cut his meat, but his food started to flee from the plate.
"Hey, you're already dead, stop running," the Gryffindor poisoned.
Sirius rolled his eyes.
.“Little one, you don't have to study hard every minute. That is pure exaggeration. "
"Oh yes, have you forgotten the timetable for this year? .it may be that Umbridge is capable of learning in some things, but nevertheless she demands the almost impossible of us students. "
Draco could only agree with his friend. .so now he took out his own dagger and showed Harry how to hold the thing.
The green-eyed man watched the blonde attentively and then imitated him.
.“I thought you wanted to do something about this monstrous class? Above all, the grading was a thorn in your side. Has anything changed there? ", It came from Lucius.
.“Nothing has changed, that's why we want to do something, the woman demands things that simply cannot be fulfilled. Under these conditions, the school will lose more than half of its students in the next year, ”grumbled Severus.
."I would like to see Fudge's grades, the man must have been an incredible genius in his school days, otherwise he would hardly be able to make such demands," Harry grumbled.

Lucius started laughing heartily.
."Did I make a joke?" Asked the green-eyed man.
"Seems so," said Sirius.
"I'm sorry, but the idea that Cornelius Fudge was a good student just made me laugh."
."Wasn't he?" Draco asked curiously.
“No, certainly not, he only got to Hogwarts with family money. And he's not as big a figure in the ministry as he'd like. .nevertheless he tries to come up again and again. This is probably the reason for the strict rules for the students, with this new method he wants to attract people to his side in order to become ministers himself at some point. .but, if it really is as you describe it to me, then he cuts himself into his own flesh with the action. Nobody will choose a man who will empty half a school. "
"Would he have a chance otherwise?" Severus wanted to know.
.“No way, as I said, he's not a very good wizard. He's never stood out for anything. Except, through bad manners and an even worse taste. "
."I noticed about the manners, but what do you mean by the taste?" Came from Harry.
Lucius looked at his godson.
."Draco, I don't mean to hurt you with the answer, but Fudge is trying to land with Narcissa."
The blonde let his jaw hang down.
"I'm sorry, what? Why that? .as a result, he still has fewer chances of getting to the top. Has he forgotten that the woman's reputation is dead? "
“No, he didn't, but he thinks that way he could get hold of the Blacks' money. And also at their seat on the Council. "
.“Hey, that's mine, he won't get it. Why didn't you tell me that earlier? ”Sirius protested.
"That would have been my last asset if Harry hadn't told about his seats," he confessed to Blonde.
"Snake," moaned the marauder.
."I know."

"My ex-mom will certainly not miss this opportunity to come back upstairs," Draco mused.
"She must have really hurt you incredibly, now you call her a former mother," Harry said.
.“Well, since my real father told her that he wouldn't take her as a second wife, she wasn't interested in me anymore. Now I was just ballast. .hey, don't look so shaken, I have Ariel, the woman is now my mother, I couldn't ask for a better one. I'm glad I have nothing more to do with Narcissa Black. She didn't do me a favor with her upbringing. "
.Despite the assurances, the boy's statement made people look stunned. Oskar even climbed onto Draco's shoulder to comfort him.
The boy himself didn't find it so bad anymore. .well, he was still embarrassed about his mother's affairs, but he now had a great family and two great sisters, not everyone could say that about himself.

.lucius cleared his throat, he wanted to lighten the mood again.
“Of course she won't miss the opportunity. But it won't do her any good. .maybe if Fudge had a better reputation, or a higher position, but it looks like they are both just being ridiculous. "
“That sounds good, I don't want to see my cousin in high society again. .Mainly because we're sure to be invited to a few balls, and we have to go there too if I get into politics soon. Did I already say that I hate you for that? "
Lucius nodded with a smile.
.“One more reason to finally learn to eat with this murderous instrument. And if possible, without spreading the food over the whole plate or stabbing the table next to you, ”Harry grumbled.
.severus took pity on him and showed his son again how to hold the tool. Then he too, like Draco, picked up his dagger.
“Well, we'll study then, but you're doing pretty well. .I have students who managed to cut up the plate. And, no, I don't know how they managed this feat. "
Sirius and Lucius followed the example of the others and also grabbed their daggers.
."Just watch us and see what is easiest for you," advised Sirius.
Harry looked around the table and watched everyone eat. Especially Lucius, of course. The man was even more graceful than Severus and Sirius. .something Harry wouldn't have thought possible.
"Wow, how do you do that?" He wanted to know enthusiastically.
"Practice" was the simple answer.
And that's how Harry practiced too.

."Have you already had your first etiquette at the Ministry?" Sirius wanted to know.
This question made Lucius smile again.
“And whether there was. .officially I didn't have to be there, but I didn't want to miss the fun. You don't see a bunch of idiots trying to behave like cultivated beings every day. "
."The way you talk, they probably didn't make it," suggested Severus.
“You can say that, yes. Once again, Fudge didn't take off his hat and got the first reprimand. .then it was Umbridge's turn; she was advised to stop her artificial pretense. Nobody would buy the little innocent girl from her and so she could not expect to be taken seriously. .In addition, everyone was reminded again not to ask anyone to reveal their family secrets. The next one who wouldn't stick to it might look for a new job. .and then one also began there with the correct behavior at the table. "
"And?" Draco wanted to know curiously.
The others, too, almost curiously leaned forward.
"What do you think? .with some of them I would not have been surprised if they had eaten with their feet. That could really make you lose your appetite. Arthur Weasley speared his entire steak on the dagger and bit it off. He even had a potato in his hand. .the young Percy almost slipped under the table in shame. "
"With that behavior, it's no wonder the kids can't do better," Severus grumbled.
“Well, there have been people who have behaved even worse. .they cursed and put the dagger away to eat everything with their hands, even the peas. They were simply put in their fists and stuffed into their mouths. "
Lucius really shook it at the memory. .he had already made up his mind never to go to this class again. That was just too much for him.

"Sounds like a knight's dinner," Harry said to Severus.
He nodded in agreement.
"What's a knight's dinner?" Draco wanted to know.
.severus explained it to the boy, and he grimaced.
"That is disgusting, why is something like this popular?"
“I don't know, but my cousin and my uncle loved it. .that's why my relatives went to such a would-be castle more often. Whenever they came back, there was more food on their clothes than in their stomachs. At least I guess. "
Harry found it all disgusting even then. .what was so great about throwing food around?
"Yuck, can we go back to another topic, it'll all go away," Draco pleaded.
The request was of course gladly granted.

.“If Fudge had such bad grades and still has such lousy manners today, can we not ask him to lower the demands on us students? .So either that, or he should prove that he himself is as good as he expects us to be. "
Lucius and Sirius looked at Harry with big eyes. Severus, on the other hand, was not very surprised by the suggestion.
.“What?” The boy wanted to know.
“That's a fabulous idea that could actually work. As Minister of Education, it should actually be quite logical that he knows what is being taught in class. .and he should be able to use it all, "Lucius agreed with the boy.
Of course it turned red again.
"That was nothing," he mumbled, embarrassed.
“No, that was a simple but brilliant solution. .and above all, Fudge will not be able to talk his way out of it. If he refuses to take a test, it would be like a healer refusing to heal a fracture. Why didn't we think of it? .you're sure to be a very good politician one day, Harry. "
The boy preferred not to say anything, instead he looked back at the plate and tried to control the glow in his face.
.lucius smiled and Severus gave his best friend an exasperated look.
"Then at least I have a first task when I have to go into this horror hole on Monday," said Sirius.
."Yes, you can cut the wings of an imaginary man," Lucius agreed.

After dinner, Draco started nervously on the sofa, they sat sliding around in the living room again. Again and again he checked his watch.
."Blondi, what's wrong with you, do you have bumblebees up your ass?" Harry wanted to know, annoyed.
"Bumblebees? No, I'm worried. "
"About the school?" Lucius asked, interested.
"Nonsense about my sisters."
.“Why should you worry about the two girls? They are in Hogsmeade today and are having a good day. "
Draco then stabbed Sirius with a glare.
"Yes, with the Creeveys," he grumbled.
Harry snorted.
."Draco, you are one of a kind, your sisters are out on a date, they weren't kidnapped."
"Not yet," the blonde snapped back.
"How long have you had such a nurses complex?" Wondered Lucius
."Since I've had one," it shot back at him.
“Draco, your sisters are very good at taking care of themselves. .if their admirers should do something they don't want, then they will definitely know what to do, ”Severus tried to calm the boy.
This only seemed to make him more angry.
."And that is the second problem, I fear that Daphne and Astoria will not stop them if these plagues get too close to them."
"Because they're scared?" Harry wanted to know in disbelief.
."No, you naive, because they want it themselves."

Now Draco held nothing in his place, he jumped up and paced around as if locked in the living room.
“My poor innocent sisters. Father will have a fit when he finds out. .they are his little princesses. "
"It's getting silly," Sirius sighed.
"I want to know how you would act if you had a daughter," said Lucius.
"That certainly has nothing to do with gender," came from Severus.
.Lucius almost laughed out loud, the gloomy jailer looked at him more than warningly. Somebody was absorbed in his role as a father.
Harry continued to watch Draco spin around.
.“Why do you think your sisters would be so easy to take off guard? The two have a strong will. In addition, the Creeveys are nice boys, they will carry the two girls on their hands. "
.“I know I've been allowed to listen to this for days. Always Colin here and Dennis there. And then they come to me today and want me to help them find the right clothes for their first date. .and I troll do it too. Why didn't I just put them in a misshapen sack? No, I had to put nice clothes on them in which they look even more beautiful. "
"Because you are proud of the beauty of the girls."
.Unfortunately, Sirius ’interjection didn’t help calm the blond’s nerves in the least.
"Are all the brothers like that?" Harry wanted to know.
"I don't know, you have to ask Mr. Weasley about that," Severus smirked.
."Stop it, it's not funny, my cute little sisters are just running around like two typical hormone-driven teenagers. They talk about their great boys all the time, and whenever they see the two guys they blush. .But it's even worse when they get compliments from the idiots, then they stutter, can't utter a word, shine like gemstones and glow red like rubies. .and then they can no longer look them in the eye. The only thing they don't do is giggle like idiots. I didn't act so stupid when I fell in love with Ginny. I'm absolutely sure with this."

.Harry had listened to Draco's remarks with growing interest. He found it interesting that this boy was so outraged when he cared about his sisters. Even if he knew himself that he was exaggerating tremendously.
.However, the further his friend's scolding went, the more confused the green-eyed became. All these symptoms seemed very familiar to him. Just how he didn't know at the moment.
And then it came over him boiling hot. .he always behaved in the same way when Lucius Malfoy was around or spoke to him.
,WHAT?!'
Harry couldn't believe it, there must be a mistake in his thinking. .he would have noticed if he had fallen in love with the blond man. The green-eyed man let every encounter with Lucius Malfoy pass in front of his mind until he got down to the present day.
.'Merlin, what kind of naive dog am I? Every fool notices when he's in love, only I don't notice anything again. That's why Hermione and Luna didn't want to tell me what's wrong with me. .probably Dad and Sirius have already noticed. And what about Mr. Malfoy himself? ’
Harry looked over at the blond man curiously. What he saw almost made him whimper.
.the aristocrat smiled at him with a slightly raised eyebrow. His gaze was clearly knowing, too knowing for Harry's liking.
He quickly looked away again. .but his curiosity was a lousy traitor, again and again the green-eyed man had to let his gaze wander at the blond guest.
Unfortunately, he didn't make the slightest move to take his eyes off him for a second.
,Why? .why did I have to fall in love with an adult? And then in one of those, the man plays in a completely different league. Wouldn't a child of the same age have enough? And then I don't even come up with it and think I'm sick. .You can't be that stupid. "

Lucius had watched Harry's mind play with fascination. It wasn't difficult at all, because the boy openly displayed his feelings to everyone.
.when Draco had started talking about his sisters' behavior, it had been clear to Lucius that the young Gryffindor would soon discover the secret of his own feelings.
And, he wasn't disappointed. .you could see the exact moment when it made a 'click'. The boy turned scarlet and gave him a quick look, of course he couldn't hold him up for long.
.lucius thought it was cute how Harry kept glancing over at him.
However, Lucius made no further move to look away. He wanted to enjoy Harry's behavior. .otherwise he only dealt with men or women who would attack him about his name or his money. Up until now he has had no experience with a youthful crush. .but he could already tell that he liked it.

Harry died a thousand deaths meanwhile, he could no longer follow Draco's words. There was only one thing on his mind at the moment: 'How do I get out of here?'
.of course he knew escaping was completely silly. Mr. Malfoy would always come to visit and Harry wanted to see him too. Now that he knew what his feelings meant even more than before. .but right now he wanted to go to the moon. Somewhere to curse and ponder his own stupidity.
Then something else occurred to him:
'I promised to write to him. I won't survive that. Help!'

.“Well, that's enough for me, I will now go to the village and bring my sister back to the castle. You had enough time to gossip with the brothers, that should be enough for the next few months. "
.“Draco you stay here, don't act like a mother hen. If you spoil your sisters today, they spoil the rest of your school career, ”Severus admonished.
."But it's my little sisters, I have to protect them!" Yelled Draco.

The next moment you saw a bright glow that clearly came from Harry. .As soon as it was over, a small sand cat sat in the boy's place, mewing heartbreakingly.
Draco looked startled at his little friend.
"Uh, did I scare him with my roar?" He wanted to know.
.Lucius almost burst out laughing at the question, but then he thought about something else, he didn't want to scare Harry after all.
.He smiled and looked at the little tomcat who was just trying to crawl under his father's robes.
Severus picked up his son and sat him on his lap.
"What was it that upset you?"
.the young cat only gave another muzzle, then he hid in his dark robes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

872K 40.5K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
7.6K 123 9
(Book #1 of the Satan's Reapers series) "Fuck you." "I wouldn't stop you from doing so." ----- After being enemies for years, Eleanor and Theodor ar...
261K 9.7K 45
It's not that I won't or refuse...I can't. (S)chizoid (P)ersonality (D)isorder- A condition in which people avoid social activities and interacting w...
93.6K 2.7K 6
During the Halloween night when Voldemort went to the Potter home, it wasn't Hadrian that was declared as the Boy Who Lived, rather his twin sister...