𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐠𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐞 - 𝐓. 𝐒𝐡...

By Shigarakisnegro

"𝐒𝐨 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐞?" 𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐢 𝐱 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐟𝐞𝐦!𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐧 𝐀𝐔 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤... More

𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
1k yall 💪😆
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Quick notice...
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24 ⚠️
Chapter 25 ⚠️⚠️⚠️
Chapter 26 ⚠️⚠️
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32 ⚠️⚠️⚠️
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36 ⚠️⚠️⚠️
Chapter 37
Chapter 38 ⚠️⚠️
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
𝐇𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐬: 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐞𝐞 𝐌𝐞.
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44

Chapter 21

1.1K 40 62
By Shigarakisnegro

𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐠𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐞

Chapter 21
𝐈𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐓𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐞?

𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝟖𝐭𝐡

𝟏𝟐:𝟎𝟑𝐩𝐦
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"I thought he was still on holiday." You said to Dabi, who was vacuum cleaning the floor while you were washing and drying the used glasses.

"Well it turns out the man is coming back today at three, he sent me a text message that woke my ass up."

You dried the last glass and put it into the cupboard. "Ah shit den, it's fine I'll help you clean up the house in time." He gave you a smile and nodded before he went back to hoovering.

"Why are you guys so loud man, I'm tryna fucking sleep." Shoto sighed as he walked over to the fridge and pulled out a carton of orange juice.

The vacuum was then turned off. "Enji is on his way back." The words that came out of Dabi's mouth caused his little brother to choke on the juice and put down the carton.

"Shit. My weed stash, I need to hide it." He quickly ran upstairs towards his bedroom, leaving you and Touya to fix up the last of the cushions in the living room.

~

"Thanks for the help n/n, I appreciate it." He put his arms around you to give you a hug, which you returned with no hesitation.

"No problem Staples, what are friends for?" Touya's face suddenly dropped and he picked up the supplies from the floor went back to cleaning, making is way towards the bathroom.

You were left confused at Dabi's sudden mood change but you didn't want any issues this early into the day, so resumed to fluffing out the rest of the cushions.

Your phone went off in your pocket, your small group chat with your uni friends, Rody Soul and Cesar Jackson was active. As usual, Rody was spamming messages hoping you would all answer.

The Shiketsu University fools + n/n 😋😖
—————————————-—————-

𝗥𝗼𝗱𝗻𝗲𝘆😐🦆
HEY Y/N

CJ

ANYONE????

HAVE YOU GUYS GOT THE ASSIGNMENT WRITTEN??? I kinda need to copy a few paragraphs...

But not all of it ofc...just like three percent

Or ten...😁

𝗠𝗲
Rody... it's early as fuck.

Shut up.

Stop spamming the gc 😐

𝗥𝗼𝗱𝗻𝗲𝘆😐🦆
Fina fucking ly. One of you answer.

And it's noon y/n. It's not that early.

Anyways...can you be a good friend and send me ur essay ❤️❤️❤️❤️

𝗠𝗲
Do your own essay. You've had weeks...

𝗥𝗼𝗱𝗻𝗲𝘆😐🦆
It's not my fault... I've been doing stuff innit.

Smh you lot are bare stingy 😐

𝗠𝗲
Why don't you ask CJ or something.

𝗥𝗼𝗱𝗻𝗲𝘆😐🦆
The prick isn't answering.

No ones heard from him since the last day of lectures.

That asshole. I'm gonna fail now.

𝗖𝗲𝘀𝗮𝗿☢️♣️
Lol that's ur business Rody.

Also man's out here innit, I cant be replying to ppl. You know how I am G.

𝗠𝗲
Where the fuck have you been CJ?

Mr antisocial. Smh.

𝗖𝗲𝘀𝗮𝗿☢️♣️
Overseas with my dad innit, it happens like every year.

I had a few DJ gigs too man, I got BREADDDD

𝗥𝗼𝗱𝗻𝗲𝘆😐🦆
Ahaha good for you. Now it's my turn to talk.

Have u done ur essay Cesar??

𝗖𝗲𝘀𝗮𝗿☢️♣️
Ofc. I did it as soon as i got home from the lecture.

𝗥𝗼𝗱𝗻𝗲𝘆😐🦆
Okay. Can I copy some of it from you?

𝗖𝗲𝘀𝗮𝗿☢️♣️
Fuck no. Ur big 21 and tryna copy shit LMFAOOO

Do it urself.

𝗥𝗼𝗱𝗻𝗲𝘆😐🦆
Bro I've already said it on the gc.

I'm too busy wid stuff.

𝗠𝗲
Like what Rody?

Smoking weed and banging fraud?

𝗥𝗼𝗱𝗻𝗲𝘆😐🦆
Nah not this year.

Mans been getting ripped 💪💪💪

𝗖𝗲𝘀𝗮𝗿☢️♣️
Jokeman.

𝗠𝗲
If ur getting ripped...then fuck, my ass is white as hell 💀

𝗥𝗼𝗱𝗻𝗲𝘆😐🦆
Get that bleaching cream sis ❤️

𝗠𝗲
BOY...NAH WHAT THE FUCK DID U SAY TO ME💀💔

And oh shi... you is looking kinda fine now Rody 👀

𝗖𝗲𝘀𝗮𝗿☢️♣️
Ur Acc evil n/n. Now we're all gonna suffer with Rody's even bigger ego

Sigh. 😑😑😑

𝗥𝗼𝗱𝗻𝗲𝘆😐🦆
Cmon you know the tingz y/n. Just priv chat me if u want more pics 😉

𝗖𝗲𝘀𝗮𝗿☢️♣️
Oh god.

𝗠𝗲
Nope. I've gotta be loyal to my boo :/

𝗥𝗼𝗱𝗻𝗲𝘆😐🦆
BOO?!?!?!?!

Who's the lucky guy?

𝗖𝗲𝘀𝗮𝗿☢️♣️
Right.

𝗠𝗲
Well it's not you. So don't worry innit 🙈

Wait. Where tf are you Cesar???

𝗖𝗲𝘀𝗮𝗿☢️♣️
California styll.

𝗠𝗲
Why is it so fucking dark?

𝗖𝗲𝘀𝗮𝗿☢️♣️
I'm in my room innit.

I covered all the windows, ion like the light too much.

𝗥𝗼𝗱𝗻𝗲𝘆😐🦆
It's giving vampire.

𝗠𝗲
LMFAOOO 😭😭😭

————————————————————————————————-

"Who's got you smiling like that princess?" Tomura snuck up from behind you and wrapped his arms around your body. Giving you pepper kisses on your neck and squeezing your hip and thigh.

You pushed his face away from your neck and turned to face him, he smelled like lime shower gel and had changed his clothes to a purple bape hoodie with Nike tracksuit bottoms. "When'd you get changed?"

Your favourite, signature smirk of his, was painted on his face, making both of his gorgeous dimples visible. "After I sorted out the little guy, I had a nice hot shower and found some of my old clothes in Dabi's room." He explained as he was playing with the messed up bun you had due to you not wearing a bonnet to sleep.

You pulled away from him and walked over to the counter where Dabi had put the paracetamol.

"I'm gonna wake up Himiko and Mali soon. I've gotta drop them home." You told him as you popped the pills in your mouth and took a sip of water to swallow them.

He went into the hallway and picked up his pouch that he had his wallet and keys in. "Oh okay, I have my shift soon so I've gotta go home quick too."

"Where do you live?" That was one of the conversations that never came up when you usually spoke, you've always been curious on where Tomura lived, it's really random but it's always been on your mind.

"Not far, just in Walthamstow." He answered while he put on his shoes.

He walked back into the front room to pull you into a hug, which you immediately returned. "So I'll see you later then?" He asked you.

You wrapped your arms around his neck and proceed to move the loose strands of hair away from his crimson eyes. "Yeah, we can FaceTime or something."

He smiled and gave you a small kiss on your forehead. "Are we still on for that date on the thirteenth?" he asked.

"Of course. I'll send you my addy a few days before."

"Alright, bye Princess." He Pulled you even closer and pressed his rough lips onto yours for a final time, rubbing your ass as you began to kiss him back. It was starting to become his favourite body part on you.

"Later Tomu." You pulled away from the kiss and leaned your head against his chest.

"Ah, giving me nicknames now huh?" He chuckled before he walked away towards the door and opened it.

"Is that a problem." You teased, causing the smirk on Tomura's face to widen, showing his teeth. He was currently grinning like a Cheshire Cat.

The male stopped and turned his head to you. "Of course not, I love it." Tomura chuckled before he gave you one final wave goodbye and closed the front door behind him.

~

You sat in the sofa and turned on the TV, Family Guy was airing. It's a surprise cause you'll never see it on this early, but hey it was one of your favourite shows so it wasn't a problem. "Yo bitch." You heard Malika say as she sat down on the sofa next to you.

You have her a head nod. "Morning, well it's the afternoon now but you get what I mean." She smiled and put her phone down on the coffee table.

"Did Tomurine leave?" She asked you, once again your head nodded "yep, about a minute ago." You told her.

Mali sucked her teeth in annoyance and slammed her head back into the pillows. "Ah shit. I was gonna ask him for a bill."

You turned to her with a screwed face. "Bitch doesn't your father own a million pound business?"

"Yeah, but the asshole froze my account. I guess I'm still in trouble for that Mr nighteye thing." She picked up her phone and showed you her online bank account, Aizawa really took the piss out of her it was hilarious.

"You haven't got a job?"

"Of course not, that's why he takes the piss like this." She signed and threw her phone next to her on the couch.

You felt that on a spiritual level, you remember those times you used to get in trouble in secondary school so your mother and Shota refused to give you any money to spend. The struggle was real..."Don't worry, I'll give you my other card when we get home. It's got some cash on it but I'm not gonna put more money on the card so use it wisely."

"Fine by me sis, Thanks." She gave you a fake hug, which you jokingly sucked your teeth at and pushed her off.

A few seconds later your phone began to go off, someone was calling you. You picked it up and raised an eyebrow.

Incoming call: 𝗡𝗼 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗿 𝗜𝗗

Accept Decline

Malika leaned in to see who was calling you and began to screw her face. "Who the fuck is that?"

"I dunno." You responded before putting the phone to your ear.

"Hello?"

"Yo." You heard Kiego say on the phone, making a look of shock form on your face. Malika leaned in to hear the convo.

"Why are you calling me on no caller?" You immediately asked your ex.

"Cause I know you won't pick up the phone if I call you on my normal number." He said apathetically. Causing a frown to form on your face.

"Okay...but why are you calling me in general?" You spotted Mina and Himiko walking through the door with confused looks on their faces.

"You seen Shigz?" A smile formed on Malika's face and she covered her mouth with her hand, smacking your arm and gesturing for the girls to come closer.

"Why could I know where he is?" You bluntly said with a little smile on the side of your face, as if he didn't just walk out the door.

"I dunno, I came by Dabi's place yesterday and saw your car outside. You and Shigaraki were gone so I just put pieces together." Mina, Toga and Malika screwed their faces in unison at the male on the phone.

'It's giving obsessed.' Mina mouthed. "Okay..." you didn't really know how to respond, the fact he actually took time to put all of that together was quite concerning.

"You chatting to him or something?" He asked you with an aggressive and overly protective tone.

You rolled your eyes and sucked your teeth at the male on the other side of the phone. "No. Even if I was why would you care?"

You could hear the golden eyed boy clear his throat before continuing to speak. "Cause the way you lot were at that basketball game didn't sit right with me. He's my bro you know."

"What the fu-" Toga put a hand on Mina's mouth before she could finish her sentence, you sighed with annoyance. "What does him 'bring your bro' that have to do with me?" You added emphasis on some of the words.

You could hear him scoff from the other side of the phone. "Nothing, I just know how girls move. You'll probably try doing a ting with him to get back at me."

The amount of fuckery that was currently coming from your ex was pissing you off, did he really think you still cared about him? What a big fucking ego. "You're actually talking out of your ass right now Kiego, I'm so confused, you're really coming at me with these stupid theories unprovoked for what."

"Bruv. All I'm saying is yeah, don't try moving to by boys cah it's gonna make you look like a slag still." That was the final straw for you, what the fuck did he just say to you? the absolute audacity of this man. You were honestly sick and tired of it, sick and tired of being unnecessarily degraded...you just wanted him to leave you the fuck alone.

"Suck your mum sideways you dickhead. Cause I don't know why you wanna randomly call me to chat about me moving to your boys. The bloddy AUDACITY, It's giving very much obsessed you prick. Just come off my fucking phone man."

He sucked his teeth "Ayt den say nun fuck off. Dumb bi-" You ended the call before he could say more. Mina took a seat next to you and looked at the phone with wide eyes.

"Okay what the actual fuck is wrong with him. Also why the fuck have you not got his number blocked?" Malika took the phone out of your hand and began texting him.

"I don't fucking know." You angrily said back to your sister.

"Nah I'm sorry babes but you've gotta tell Shiggy about this." Himiko added as she took her phone from her pocket and began dialing Tomura's number.

You swiped the phone from Himiko's hand and ended the call. Earning screw faces from all of the girls. "Why did you do that?!" Mina yelled, taking the phone from your hand and passing it back to Toga.

"It's unnecessary, my stuff with Hawks doesn't have to involve Shigaraki."

You all stopped arguing when you heard the sound of Dabi coming down the stairs, his face full of confusion. "I heard yelling, what's going on?" He asked you all.

"That Blond bitch boy Takami Kiego." Mina voiced, furious about the way she spoke to you.

"Not the gov name." You sighed and sat down on the chair with your hands above your head.

"Shut up n/n." your sister said, causing you to close your eyes and Try to avoid getting angrier at this entire situation.

"What'd he do now?" he sighed, sounding already annoyed at the fact Hawks was causing trouble once again.

"Why did that man randomly call y/n to chat about Tomura and how he didn't like the way they were at the basketball game, then he started saying she's Bacically a slag and shit." Toga ranted to Dabi about the whole situation.

You could see the rage in his eyes as Himiko continued to tell him what happened. After she finished explaining, he looked at you before picking up his keys from the table and into the hallway.

You stopped him before he could walk through the front door. "Touya just Leave it."

The Todoroki shook you off and turned to face you. "Why the fuck should I leave it? Bruv you let this guy get away with everything. I'm sick and tired of it, I care about you too much to let this shit slide anymore!" He yelled.

"I'm just saying don't waste your energy on him man. There's literally no point." Dabi has been wanting to beat Kiego's ass again since the time found out you two were chatting again, Hawks was one cocky bastard and he needed humbling in The Todoroki's eyes. Hearing about this was the last straw for him.

"Of course there's a fucking point y/n. The motherfucker will leave your ass alone." He opened the door to see Tomura at the doorstep, he waved at his friend and walked past Dabi into the living room.

"Sorry, I forgot something." He looked around to see everyone with frustrated faces, glaring at you from behind him.

"Is everyone okay?" He asked as he spun on his heel to face you, making you gulp down on your own spit.

With a frown still planted on her face, Mina stood up from next to you and walked towards Shigaraki. "No. It's your punk ass fri-"

You cut off Mina before she could finish. you just knew if you let her continue, this wouldn't end well. "Yes everything is okay." Mina's jaw dropped at your lie and she squinted her eyes trying to process what just happened. Were you really just covering for Hawks? Why?!

Shigaraki looked at Mina, then back at you. "Is there something you're not telling me?" He softly asked with a concerned look...a look that made you not wanna lie to him, despite knowing the consequences of him finding out.

"I-It's just some shit about Keigo." You confessed, turning away from him and going back to sit on the chair. He tilted his head in confusion and looked at the other girls for help.

"Bro randomly came called her on no caller ID and started chatting shit, something about how he didn't like the way you guys were at the basketball game." Malika yelled at the boy in front of her. His face turned deadpan, but even you could tell that he was furious on the inside.

"Then he went and said talking to you will make her look like a slag like...what the fuck." Toga added.

Dabi stepped beside Tomura and tightly grabbed a hold of his shoulder, forcing his friend to look at him. "Shigaraki. Pattern your fucking friend before I do it for you."

The ruby eyed male took a in deep breath before walking over to you, taking a hold your wrist and pulling you outside to talk alone.

~

"So he said all of that?" Shigaraki asked after you finished explaining what happened with you and Hawks on the phone.

You just gave him a nod. The last thing you wanted to do was bring other people into your conflict with Keigo, but it seemed that everyone you meet ends up getting dragged into it sooner or later.

You were honestly tired of hawks and his bullshit but you didn't want his best friend to get involved, afraid it would more than likely cause beef between them, but for some reason at this moment he insisted on helping You get away from hawks and his constant harassment.

He began to pinch the bridge of his nose. "I'll sort this out."

"It's fine, just leave it." you slumped your body against the brick wall and faced away from the man in front of you.

Shigaraki wasn't having any of that. He instead stepped in front of you and moved your head with the tip of his fingers, making you look back at him. "Nah I cant leave this n/n. It's obviously hurting you."

"But aren't you lot friends? I don't wanna cause problems between the two of you."

"Don't worry about that. You won't. I'm just gonna talk to him." He said in a neutral tone so you couldn't see his current emotion of anger.

"Bu-" both of Tomura's hands cupped your cheeks, stopping you from finishing your sentence.

He pulled you closer, and pressed his forehead against yours. "Please. Just lemme fix this. Ayt?" He placed a kiss on your forehead and wrapped his arms around you into a hug.

You closed your eyes and sunk your head into his warm chest, hugs and comfort from Tomura made you feel a typa way. They made you feel safe and relaxed, like there was nothing in the world that could possibly trouble you.

However reality kicked back in once he pulled away, "I've gotta go n/n, I'm sorry. I promise I'll sort this out for you okay." And with that final sentence, he walked out the back and into his car. Leaving you all alone with the cold air in the garden brushing against your skin, giving you goosebumps.

~

After that whole situation, you left the Todoroki household and dropped Himiko back home. Mina went home with Katsuki and you both made up and apologised for your behaviours before she left. You didn't like getting angry at Mina, especially when you were in the wrong and she was just trying to be a good friend.

"You alright n/n?" Your sister asked from beside you in the passenger seat, putting a hand on your arm in attempt to comfort you. "Yeah I'm good Malika."

You were stopped at a red light, Malika turned towards you with a wide grin with her eyes closed. "Oh great, so is it okay if I go out with my friends on the thirteenth?"

You turned to her and raised an eyebrow "What friends?" You questioned Malika, of course she was old enough to go about her business but you needed to make sure they were gonna keep her out of trouble, after all Mali is easily influenced.

"Oh, just Eri and Kota." She showed you a message on their group chat, they were planning to go to a funfair in Finsbury Park, then crash at Eri's place.

"That's fine then." Eri and Kota have always been good friends of Malika, they all used to go to the same primary school before Shota moved Mali into private school. But even after that they remained in contact and have been friends to this day.

"You still going on that date with Shigaroni?"

The question caught you off guard and you tilted your head and gave her a side eye. "How did you know about that?"

"I...know...everything n/n." The truth is that she was eves dropping on the conversation you and Tomura had earlier in the living room, but she just wanted to see how things would play out between the two of you.

The traffic light finally turned green, you began to move again before responding to your sisters question. "Yeah, I'm still going out with him."

She began to quickly clap her hands together as her face began to glow with excitement. "Ouuu okay big sis!!! I'll make sure you look nice and sexy for your nigga."

You rolled your eyes at her and she connected her phone to the aux, The Recipe by Kendrick Lamar began playing through the loud speakers of the car and you and your sister bopped your heads to the music.

One thing about hanging with Malika, you always ended up having a peaceful state of mind. Times like this were the one of the only times you felt like you could relax. No boy trouble I guess.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐠𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐞
—————————————————
Authors note: Yo, sorry if this chapter is a bit shit. I was trying to get this out before the end of the day, and I've got a history essay to write that's due tomorrow, it's our term break tomorrow but I'm trying to get more chapters written in advance so I can focus on revising for my exams in January.

I'll probably take longer to publish from now on cause I probably won't have time to write more after Christmas. But as I said in earlier chapters I won't discontinue the book don't worry

Anyway I hope you guys enjoy this chapter, I was contemplating on if should even post this one or just move onto the date but in the end I said Yolo and started to write lmao. But yeah I'll probably see you guys next week for another chapter so until then see you later :))

𝐈 𝐚𝐢𝐧'𝐭 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭, 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐚 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥, 𝐈 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.8K 540 18
Shigaraki x Reader fan fiction Complete 𝘔𝘺 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘢𝘯𝘧𝘪𝘤
39.7K 2.4K 26
𝗜𝗻 𝗮 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗼-𝘃𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝘀𝗼𝗰𝗶𝗲𝘁𝘆, 𝗬𝘂𝗸𝗼 𝗰𝗵𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗮 𝘃𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗻. 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘃𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝗮𝗿𝗰. fluff. c...
175K 7.2K 29
❝𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐁𝐘 𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍.❞ ╰┈─➤ 𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝘿𝙖𝙗𝙞 𝙩𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙨 �...
364K 8.3K 103
Everyone thought her eyes were beautiful while she could barely stand to see them. They always spoke about her bright smile, but it was never real an...