Tokyo Revengers x reader: Bak...

By Swimmer101Rose2

Y/n just recently moved back to Japan from France with her family to open up her mom's bakery and so her dad... More

⚠️Important Warning⚠️
Love Interests
#1 Reborn
#2 Resist
#3 Resolve
#4 Return
#5 Releap
#6 Regret
#7 Revive
#8 Recharge
#9 Revolt
#10 Rerise
#11 Respect
#12 Revenge
#13 Odds and Ends
#14 Break up
#16 Once upon a time
#17 No way
#18 Open Fire
#19 Turn around
#20 Dead or Alive
#21 One and only
#22 One for all
#23 End of war
#24 A Cry baby
Meanwhile In Another Universe #1
Meanwhile In Another Universe #2
Season 2 Love Interests Update
#1 It is what it is

#15 No Pain, no gain

9K 270 102
By Swimmer101Rose2

The next day, Takemichi talked to y/n at school about what Mikey told him last night, leaving the 'Kick Kisaki out of the gang' part,"It's not going to be easy ya know. I've talked to Baji last night and let me tell you, he's not an easy guy to talk to. Most of the time. Also, congrats on getting into Toman." y/n tells him with a smile as she readjusts her bag on her shoulder.

"Well, okay. Thanks for that y/n." Takemichi says before the school bell rings for class,"See ya Takemichi!" y/n greets as she runs off. Both are unaware of a certain person stalking towards their school.

[Kisaki isn't here again. Is he going to be busy all the time now? It's kinds lonely walking alone to school.] y/n pouts as she stares at the empty seat next to her,"Well, whatever. I'll just get his work for him." she sighs before taking notes of her class, which is math.

[Kisaki where are you when I need you!? I'm not following any of these equations!] she pales with a nervous sweat as her lips twitches into an awkward smile.

School seems to pass by slowly and y/n could feel a bit of herself dying from boredom,[End my boredom already!] she thought as the last few seconds of the clock tics by before the school bell finally rings for the end of school,"Finally!" she quietly cheers as she packs up and quickly leaves her class.

But, she bumps into a chest,"Whoa, slow down there y/n. Where are you off to?" Akkun smiles down at her and y/n blushes at their close proximity,[Why? Why do I keep blushing these days around my friends?] she thought before smiling as she backs up,"Sorry Akkun, but I was in such a hurry to get out of school and go do something fun. I was so bored today~ Class was boring~" she whines and Akkun chuckles with amusement, his own cheeks pink.

"Well, me and the boys were on our way to go meet up with Takemichi. You wanna come?" he offers,"Heck yeah, because you guys are fun to be around!" y/n nods with a childlike smile,[Man, she's so cute~ It's hard to believe she's actually born into a Yakuza family.] Akkun smiles as they walk towards Takemichi's classroom, meeting up with the rest on the way there.

"Takemichi~ We have arrived~" y/n greets in a sing song voice as they walk into the classroom,"Takemichi!" Akkun greets,"Now what?" Takemichi groans,"Hehehey, we heard the news! So I guess you're officially part of Toman now, huh?" Akkun grins.

"Yeah, well..." Takemichi looks at Akkun sadly for some reason,"Hey, what's the matter? Why so bummed out?" Akkun asks with a raised brow,"Huh? Oh, a-ah, it's nothing! Hehe, I'm not really sure how it happened. It's kinda weird." Takemichi smiles awkwardly and y/n huffs a smile as she crosses her arm with a smile,"Welcome to my world."

"Heyyy! Tell us all about it." Akkun beams and Takemichi looks away with teary eyes,[Ahh~ I can't even look Akkun in the eye.] he thought as Akkun looks at him confused,"I can't believe our Crybaby is in Toman." Takuya comments.

"Man, if you're in them I wanna join up too." Yamagishi says and y/n giggles at that,"Yeah well, it's really not as great as you guys are thinking." Takemichi sighs with a smile,"Huh?" the guys hum in confusion before looking at each other and then at y/n.

"What? It's not that bad, unless you piss the wrong guy off." she waves them off and they deadpan at her,[You're not even scared to piss the wrong person off.] they thought with a sweatdrop. Remembering the time she pissed of Kiyomasa.

Soon Takemichi told them what was up and what happened last night. They were quick to find some place to sit,"I get it, so if you don't get former first division captain Baji to switch from Valhalla back to Toman, then Mikey told you he's gonna kill you." Akkun recites crossing his arms.

"Yeah, and I only have until Toman's showdown with Valhalla starts to do it." Takemichi sighs out,"And who the hell even knows when that might happen." Makoto points out,"Makoto's right, war is unpredictable." y/n nods with her own arms crossed as she stood to the side.

"If it's today..." Takuya trails off and Yamagishi gasps as he claps his hands together in a prayer,"Then I guess this is goodbye, but we'll all mourn for you." he says,"Not that soon!" y/n scolds them,"Not to mention, I have no way of knowing what's going on internally with Toman and I barely even know what this Valhalla Gang is." Takemichi smiles sheepishly,"Wish I could help ya there Takemichi, but even I'm still limited on those kinds of stuff." y/n sighs as she pushes her glasses up.

"Hey, Gang-a-pedia." Akkun looks at Yamagishi,"Huh? Okay, I'll explain." Yamagishi says pushing his glasses him with an excited smile as he stood up,"I'll try to use small words." he adds before walking up to the blackboard, grabbing a piece of chalk and starts to write.

"The Tokyo Manji Gang, or just Toman for short. The commander of course is Mikey and the vice-commander is Draken, under them are five divisions with about 20 members in each division which makes Toman a huge biker gang with about 100 active members. Everyone following all this so far?" Yamagishi explains.

"Whoa, I had no idea." Takemichi says while y/n is impressed with Yamagishi's knowledge about gang,[I might give him a position in our clan's information collectors department in the future.] she thought,"Are you kidding me? And you call yourself a delinquent." Yamagishi scolds him.

"Sorry." Takemichi says sheepishly,"You better start taking some notes! This is all gonna be on the test!" Yamagishi says jokingly, making his friends laugh,"You three, quite goofing off!" Yamagishi says,"Talk about over-playing the part." y/n giggles as she wipes a tear away from her eye.

"From what I had heard recently, the former third division captain Pah was arrested by the police and so his former vice-captain Peh was moved to the second division." Yamagishi explains,"Huh, I didn't know that. So they put Peh in the division under Mitsuya?" Takemichi questions,"Yes." Yamagishi nods,[That means I'm in the same division with Peh. That guy has had it in for me from the start! Even his voice is scary!] Takemichi thought fearfully.

"I never knew Peh was moved." y/n mutters with hum,"And, the one who took his place as third division captain..." Yamagishi says,"Kisaki." Takemichi spat bitterly earning a narrowed eye look from y/n,"That's right. Former leader of Moebius. Moebius was a fracture entity right from the start of its existence. One half was born in 1988 and lead by Osanai and the other in 1990 by Kisaki and they were always budding heads." Yamagishi explains,[Huh, so Kisaki was a gang member and leader for awhile already.] y/n thought with a finger to her chin.

"Hm, so even though they were all one gang there was a lot of internal conflict." Akkun hums,"After Osanai got beaten by Mikey, Moebius was basically disbanded, and then the 1990 group lead by Kisaki joined Toman, which resulted in Toman growing instantly from 100 members to a 150. It also mean that within Toman, Kisaki's third division ended up way bigger than any other division." Yamagishi explains as he circles the third division.

"That's a bit unbalanced." y/n mutters with a raised brow as she crosses her arms,"Then what happened to the Moebius members that were followers of Osanai?" Takuya asks with a raised hand,"The remaining members from the 88 and 90 gangs joined together under a different leader. Shuji Hanma." Yamagishi reveals,[Him? Seriously? Ugh, why do I get the feeling we're going to see him soon?] y/n groans mentally.

"That's right, at the battle on August 3rd, he said he was just the temporary commander." Takemichi says and y/n nods in agreement,"So then, Hanma took those remaining members and joined them with all the anti-Toman forces to create, Valhalla. Valhalla's setting in about 300 members right now!" Yamagishi says and y/n winches at the number.

"Sweet mother of game, that's a lot. I can't believe a guy like him is commanding that much people." she comments,"Tch, tch, tch. He's the acting commander, remember? No one knows yet who the real commander is. The commander has no face, that's why they call Valhalla, the Headless Angel." Yamagishi explains,"Creepy." y/n shivers.

Back to our mysterious person. He was walking down the hall before stopping in front of two girls busy packing stuff up,"Hey there. I'm looking for some second and first year kids named Hanagaki and Inagawa." he says kindly.

"Hanagaki is in class 3, but I'm not sure about Inagawa." girl #1 says,"I think I saw her heading to class 3 after school with Hanagaki's friends." girl #2 points out,"Ah, cool. Okay, thank you." the boy says with a smile as he tilts his head, causing his earring to chime a bit before heading towards his direction, leaving the two girls swooning.

"The former Moebius members are lead by Valhalla's number two, Shuji Hanma, while the other anti-Toman forces gather under the leadership..." Yamagishi continues to explain as he writes on the board,"Of their number three, Kazutora Hanemiya." he adds before the the classroom door slides open.

There stood an older looking boy with black year dyed with yellow highlights and his eyes are a beautiful shade of sandy brown. He also has a tiger tattoo on the right side of his neck.

The group looks at him with confusion,"Hi there." he greets as he enters the room calmly as he studies the writing on the board,"Did I get here late? Are classes over already?" he asks,[Eh? What he talking about?] y/n thought dumbfounded.

"Who the hell are you? I've never seen you around here before." Makoto stood up,"Well that's not a very polite thing to say. No respect for an upperclassman I guess." the boys smiles,"Huh? What're you talking about? I've never seen you before." Makoto glares at him.

"Uh, uh... Ah..." suddenly Yamagishi starts to stutter in surprise as he walks up behind Makoto,"Watch what the hell you're saying Makoto! He's got a tiger tattoo on his neck!" he panics as he grips Makoto's shoulder.

"Oh yeah, so what?" Makoto raises a brow,"Anyway, do you guys know Takemichi Hanagaki and y/n Inagawa?" the boy smiles,"Oh my gosh, Takemichi, y/n. It's him!" Yamagishi squeaks in a high-pitched voice as he looks back at his two friends.

"Huh?" both y/n and Takemichi hums in confusion,"Takemichi? Y/n?" the boy mutters as he looks over at the mentioned middle schoolers,"You guys, it's really him! Valhalla's number three! Kazutora Hanemiya!" Yamagishi panics as he slaps Makoto's back.

The others jump up in surprise,"Hahah, hey awesome! I found you both!" Kazutora cheers as he ran and hugs Takemichi before hugging y/n,[What is happening!?] she thought as she stood as still as a statue,"I can't believe there are kids at my school who both belong to Toman." Kazutora cheers before pulling back to stare down at y/n.

"Damn, you're one cutie! It's hard to believe you're the daughter of a Yakuza leader. Aww, so small~" he cooed as he pinches y/n's blushing cheeks,"Um, thank you?" y/n says with uncertainty,[Ah! I gotta cool off!]

"Kay, now Takemichi, y/n. I'm taking you both to Valhalla's base." Kazutora declares as he pulls on both middle schoolers' hands,"Huh? What!?" they both yell in shock,"Boys! I found Takemichi and y/n!" Kazutora announces to two Valhalla gang members. But, they're were both injured and on crutches.

"So that's them?" gang #1 asks,"Yep!" Kazutora confirms it,"Um, a-are these guys with you?" Takemichi asks,"Yep, these two are my most trusted lieutenants." Kazutora says,"What happened to them? They're both on crutches." y/n asks as she pushes her glasses up.

"Oh, I broke their legs yesterday." Kazutora says like it was nothing,"Huh? Why would you break the legs of your own most trusted guys?" Takemichi asks with disbelief,"Hm." Kazutora just shrugs with a hum as y/n follows after him.

"You got a problem with what the boss does?" gang #1 hisses at Takemichi,"Uh, no." Takemichi says quickly,"Good." the boy huffs as he and the other one follows after Kazutora.

"Hey, hurry up there Takemichi!" Kazutora calls out with a smile,"I can introduce you to everyone. You two got nothing to worry about." he reassures them with a gentle smile.

"So hey, y/n. I heard you live in a bakery." Kazutora stares down at the girl,"Uh, yeah I do. It's kind of a combo of a café and bakery. I have some sweets in my bag if you want some." y/n offers,[y/n, stop being nice to the enemies!] Takemichi thought.

"Really? Thanks!" Kazutora beams as y/n takes out her lunchbox, offering him some leftover mini melon bread. Kazutora takes one and pops it into his mouth with a satisfied hum,"So yummy~ These are great!" he compliments with a grin as he eats all of it,"Happy to hear that." y/n sighs a smile.

"You know... I think I'm gonna call you Bumblebee." Kazutora declares,"Why?" y/n becomes puzzled,"Because you're just as cute as one." Kazutora smiles as y/n blushes a bright pink,[Another nickname.] she thought.

It wasn't long before they found themselves within the city as Kazutora goons harassed a poor boy,"Hey, uh, Hanemiya sir." Takemichi spoke up,"Hm, just call me Kazutora." Kazutora tells him.

"Okay well, um, at our school you're a third year now, right?" Takemichi says,"Yes." Kazutora nods,"It's just... Seems like it would be a lot more widely known at our school had a student as famous as you." Takemichi says.

"Well, I only went to school the first term of my first year there. After that I was in juvie." Kazutora explains,"Hah!?" both middle schoolers gape at him in surprise, but Kazutora just beams at them,[This boy has some serious screws lose.] y/n thought with a sweatdrop.

"So, you got arrested. For what?" she asks,"That was because of him." Kazutora frowns softly before smiling at them,"We're almost to our headquarters now." he says pointing forward.

"Hah, this is it?" Takemichi asks,"Yep!" Kazutora ,"An old arcade place?" y/n hums with a raised brow,"It went out of business years ago." Kazutora states before stepping over the chain,"Huh?" y/n says with wide eyes when she notices a picture of a Headless Angel.

Kazutora's goons opens the doors for them and they enter. The scent of heavy smoke invading their noses. Y/n coughs softly as she covers her nose,"Too much smoke." she mutters and Kazutora pats her head with a gentle smile before tugging her along by her shirt.

Y/n could feel how heavy the atmosphere is in the building. It's nothing like Toman's vibes, these guys are more bloodthirsty than others and definitely more violent.

The further they went into the building, the more of sounds of flesh hitting flesh enters their ears. When Takemichi and y/n were lead to the center, they're horrified to see who it was. Baji was beating the crap pit of Chifuyu.

Y/n couldn't make a sound at all, she's too stunned to see what's happening before her,[Baji.... What're you doing?] she thought,"Whoa, Kazutora what the hell is going on here? What is this?" Takemichi asks with a trembling tone.

"What's it look like? A test of faith." Kazutora answers,"What for!?" y/n spat with a glare,"To test Baji's commitment to Valhalla. Going from Toman to us is like changing religions. You have to prove to us you really mean it. The guy Baji's beating on right now is Toman's first division vice-captain. He was Baji's most trusted lieutenant." Kazutora explains, still with a smile.

"The first division's vice-captain!?" Takemichi says with disbelief,"Toman is Valhalla's enemy." Kazutora simply statss simply,"If he's going to betray his former God, Mikey. He's gotta stomp out his old beliefs." he adds as Baji continues to beat Chifuyu.

At this point, y/n felt something snap in her,"Baji, that's enough! You're going to kill him!" she yells as she stomps towards him and takes hold of his arm,"Tch." Baji tch's as he glares at her while pulling away from her, panting. Y/n was quick to kneel next to Chifuyu and checks his pulse, which was luckily still beating well. She sighs with relief before using her jacket to wipe up his blood.

"Well then, was that good enough for ya? Whaddya say? Am I in Valhalla now?" Baji inquires as he unties his hair,"Hanma." he finishes and y/n snaps her eyes up to Hanma sitting on a 'throne'.

He looks up with a grin,"That was some brutal shit dude. That guy's been by your side like forever." a guy snacking on some chips says,"Yeah, I'm surprised you took it that far." a bald guy smirks while a masked guy just narrows his eyes at Baji and then at y/n.

"Shut up, I don't care about your opinions." Baji hisses and Hanma stood up,"Kazutora~!" he greets,"Hey boss." Kazutora greets back,"You all set now?" Hanma asks,"Yeah, let me present Takemichi Hanagaki. He's the newest member of Toman." Kazutora says with an ominous smile before pointing at y/n,"And of course, the temporary member of Toman, y/n Inagawa. Daughter of the famous Inugawa Yakuza Clan's leader." he says and y/n gulps down some saliva as she rests Chifuyu's head on her thighs.

"Ah~ Hi again Cupcake~!" Hanma smiles at her as he jumps off his throne and walks up to her,"Still as cute as ever~ Never change that." he says as he pushes her glasses up before approaching Takemichi.

"So, you're Hanagaki? Step forward." he says with a serious tone and Takemichi trembles with fear before a Valhalla member pushes him,"Go!" causing him to stumble next to Baji and y/n.

"You again? Dumbass, did you come here to ge killed?" Baji hisses before he glares at y/n,"And I told you to stay out of my business. Now look where it got you. You wanna get killed too?" he sneers,[What's wrong with him?] y/n's eyes trembles with fear.

"Kill 'em!" someone shouts.

"Kill' em! Kill 'em! Kill 'em!" Valhalla chants and both middle schoolers looks around them with fear. It was only when Hanma raised a hand that silence the chant,"One of Toman's founding members and its first division captain, Keisuke Baji! He now says he wants to leave Toman behind and join Valhalla!" he booms as he walks towards his throne.

The Valhalla members mutters with doubt at this,"For those of you wondering, the fact is this is one hell of a deal! Having Baji here will be a huge up in our plan to finally crush Toman! But, for right now there's still one thing that we need to be absolutely sure of. Because for all we know, he might just be a Toman spy which is why we took the extra precaution of having Kazutora bring us a witness. Two for extra measurement. This court will now summon the witness to testify!" Hanma booms as he stood on the stage of his throne.

Next thing both middle schooler knew, they were both standing at attention with all of Valhalla surrounding them,[Just like a courtroom.] y/n thought nervously as she keeps an eye on Chifuyu at the distance. Luckily they didn't do anything to hurt him any further as they placed him away from the entire scene.

"Takemichi Hanagaki and y/n Inagawa." Hanma calls out to them,"A-Ah, uh, yes?" Takemichi stutters as y/n puts her attention on Hanma, this being the first time he's ever called her real name,"Will you both tell this court exactly what words you both heard Baji here say at the last Toman meeting." Hanma demands.

"Well he... He said that he quite and that from that day on Toman would be his enemy." Takemichi explains,"y/n, can you confirm this?" Hanma directs his attention to her,"Yes, I can. Before Baji said those words, he attacked Takemichi without a reason and then he said he quite Toman. For good." y/n explains with a nod and Hanma smiles at her briefly.

"And Kazutora, what do you think?" he asks the boy,"We did a test of faith and we heard two witnesses. So, I think that's good enough. Baji could be very useful to us. He knows what's new with Toman since I've been gone, he's definitely worth having in Valhalla." Kazutora says with confidence.

Hanma hums,"So are you sure Baji? Because we're going to crush Toman and in the process of course, Mikey's going to die." Kazutora says with bloodlust, causing Takemichi and y/n to gasp,"Yeah, I'll help you do that Kazutora." Baji bows with his hands on his knees,"Baji...?" y/n whispers with disbelief as Takemichi looks at him horrified.

"Well then I think it's decided." Kazutora smiles and Hanma smirks,"Yeah! Then from this day on, Keisuke Baji is officially a member of Valhalla!" he announces and Valhalla members cheers,"No way..." Takemichi utters.

"Hold on, just a second! Baji, you're one of the founding members of Toman along with Mikey, isn't that right!? Why are you betraying them?" he asks desperately,"What's being a founder have to do with anything? Anyone can change sides. You two know nothing about it. If ya did, you'd both know he's a founding member too." Baji says, gesturing to Kazutora,"Eh?" y/n mutters with utter surprise while Kazutora just smiles at them.

"Kazutora has an old grudge against Toman, I'll never forget it. The summer of 2003 when I was a first year in middle school. We were running wild. It was the middle of summer, but it was a slightly chilly day." Baji starts off with a faraway expression as he explains his story,"No one could have imagined what would happen next. Not even in their wildest dream." he utters with a solem expression.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.1K 2.5K 16
Y/N a person who takes care of tokyo manji gang and treated their wounds whenever they are bruised up, he treats them as his friends and family... ◼️...
861 89 27
Everyone will be aged up in this story. Everyone will be 16+ and instead of high school, college may be mentioned. This is because I feel uncomfortab...
9.7K 169 11
After 2 years, you finally saw them again. Their regretful stares boring into your figure only made your temper rise. Who were they to give you that...
34.3K 405 21
~ This is my first time writing one shots, so i'm so sorry in advance for the errors and mistakes ~ Request are ALWAYS open ~ Will update whenever...