Teach Me to Please | Please M...

By SweetCosette

C O M P L E T E D : 24/02/22 Sienna Callum was popular - scratch that - she was the queen of high school. She... More

INTRO
WARNINGS & NOTE
PLAYLIST
AESTHETICS
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
FORTY TWO
FORTY THREE
FORTY FOUR
FORTY FIVE
FORTY SIX
FORTY SEVEN
FORTY EIGHT
FORTY NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY ONE
FIFTY TWO
FIFTY THREE
FIFTY FOUR
FIFTY FIVE
FIFTY SIX
FIFTY SEVEN
FIFTY EIGHT
FIFTY NINE
SIXTY
SIXTY ONE
SIXTY TWO
SIXTY FOUR
EPILOGUE
ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
SEQUEL
BONUS CHAPTERS ANNOUNCEMENT

SIXTY THREE

340K 7.5K 26.2K
By SweetCosette

❤︎ this chapter contains a warning
__________________________________

R O M A N

I used to believe that Prom was the stupidest thing ever. In my mind, it was full of superficial kids who I didn't like and the thought of sitting alone in the corner and being too scared to join in made me nauseous. Yet here I was, dancing, drinking punch, taking photos, and having the time of my life and it was all thanks to my stunning girlfriend who was currently dancing on me to a Doja Cat song... and in no way was I complaining.

You see, it's safe to say that this year has been the weirdest year of my life, but it has also been the best because it you'd told me last year that the most popular girl in school would offer me a sex tutoring deal, I would have freaked out with incessant blushes and hysterical laughter. However, it really happened, and that girl was now my girlfriend.

Life's crazy, isn't it?

I never even once imagined Sienna to be my type. I thought I wanted this quiet, science geek of a girl but, damn, was I wrong. As a matter of a fact, I had always been interested in Sienna because I constantly felt like she had something to hide, that there was more to her than what she led on, but I never thought much of it until I actually spent time with her. That was when emotions came into the question.

In reality, this ideal of what I wanted my future girlfriend to be became a joke in my mind because I became obsessed about everything to do with Sienna.

I used to love the fresh, linen smells but now I loved the citrusy ones because that was the smell of her perfume, and my favourite flavour was of apples however now it was cherry because it's all I tasted whenever I kissed her, and my favourite colour used to be grey, however now it's red because every time I see her in it... I'm going to be honest; I want to fuck the living hell out of her.

She was confident, feisty, sarcastic, protective, and not to mention sexual. Every part of it made my heart beat faster because it was like she kept me alive. Then there was that softer part to her where her intense sensitivity shone through and that protective side to her revealed to be more caring. The feisty animal in her turned out to be this adorable thing and all I wanted to do was hold her and not let her go.

And she was smart. So fucking smart and days away from finding out if she got the UNCCH scholarship which I'm positive she did. I'd check my phone every ten minutes whenever she wasn't with me to see if she'd texted me to say she's gotten the letter yet.

"What are you thinking about, hmm?" she turned around in my arms to face me.

I chuckled back, "You."

She circled her arms around my neck, "Mm, I like to hear that." I loved her in heels. Don't get me wrong, her tininess was adorable and somewhat amusing, but it was nice to not have to crane my neck down every time to kiss her. She also looked insanely sexy in them.

"When is Prom over?" I asked, tracing my hands around her hips

"Eager to leave?" she grinned with a raised eyebrow. Yes. I was so eager to leave because, even though I loved my girl in that stunning, black dress, my hands fidgeted to touch the insanely sexy body underneath it. "We can dance for a few more songs, I'm actually kind of having fun." She then answered and her little, happy smile made my heart melt.

I leant down slightly to peck her on the lips and told her I needed to get some fresh air because whatever was in that punch bowl definitely wasn't punch and I needed to steady myself before we even made it to the hotel.

As I walked down the halls, I noticed a guy leaning back on the staircase, staring up into space as if he was in deep thought.

It suddenly dawned on me who that guy was.

"Christopher?" I asked cautiously and his eyes snapped down to me, "You alright, man?"

He chuckled as if those deep thoughts in his head never existed, "Yeah, I'm good. You?"

"Great." I answered honestly.

He grinned that charming grin, something I observed many girls fawn over throughout the years, "Of course you are, you've got the girl of your dreams waiting in there." And he was right, but it wasn't just Sienna that made me happy – obviously she was one of the main reasons, but I had also gotten into Penn, my little sister was finally starting to get better, and suddenly I felt a kind of peace I hadn't felt in a long time.

"You say that like you haven't got several girls in there begging to dance with you when you walk through those doors." I chuckled and then noticed his expression, those deep thoughts resurfaced.

And I wasn't an idiot to not realise why.

"But they're not the one you really want, are they?"

His eyes instantly snapped back down to mine, and he descended the staircase. Christopher wasn't small, he was probably around the 6ft mark, but I still felt like I towered over him because, in my girlfriend's words, I was a walking-talking giant who can now never wear green because then she calls me 'green giant' and apparently, we can never call our child any formation of the name 'Jack'. Her words, not mine.

"You don't know anything." Christopher muttered and that was when I noticed the flask in his hand that he took a long swig of.

I shrugged, "You're right, I don't." and I felt bad for him. I never really knew Christopher, but I never classed him as a bad guy. "But you should probably make a move before it's too late."

He leaned back against the wall, and I noticed how he held his blazar instead of wearing it and that is dress-shirt sleeves were rolled up to his elbows.

"If music be the food of love, play on, give me excess of it; that surfeiting, the appetite may sicken, and so die." He quoted amusingly but I could see something behind his eyes that dangled a string of hopeless like a taunting toy.

"You're quoting Shakespeare, must mean you're really in despair." I laughed softly and went to stand next to him.

"I don't feel despair, I stopped feeling that a long time ago." He smiled sadly. "But, hey, I can't start sounding too poetic, we are just living on a flying rock right now so..."

I chuckled, not because it was insanely funny but because it was the only response I could think to do.

"I heard you got into Penn. Congrats, man – I mean you are one of the smartest fuckers in this school."

"Thanks."

"You know, you could always just go up for Valedictorian, so why haven't you?" it sounded more curious then accusing and so I shrugged.

"Because I've never been in involved in any extracurricular activities and, besides, I'd never take that from Rya knowing how hard she's worked for it. That's assuming that the meeting between her and Principal Cunningham is about just that."

He remained silent. Then he took another swig, "Don't know what you're talking about, Principal Cunningham only told me to tell her."

"I didn't even imply that you knew." I shrugged humorously. "In all honesty, Rya scares me, so I'd be terrified to upset her."

"Rya scares everyone."

"But not you."

He remained silent and took another swig, for a moment I believed he wasn't going to say anything before he hesitantly answered, still staring questionably at the wall in front of us. "No... she scares me."

I let a grin crack on my lips and sighed, "Just not in the way she scares everyone else."

"What are you studying?" he changed the subject after a few seconds of silent.

"Pre-med, mainly specialising in microbiology and biochemistry." I replied. "You?"

"English Literature. I got into NYU."

"Woah, congrats, man." I congratulated. I knew NYU was hard to get into and...New York City. Damn, that was sure to be an experience of a lifetime.

"Thanks." He nodded and took another swig. "Seems like everyone wants to get out of this place, huh?"

I laughed, "Yeah, I feel like everyone's kind of over high school now to be honest." I just wanted to get on with the rest of my life because now I realised I had so much to look forward to. I never used to. I always presumed my life would be lonely after high school with constant studying and waiting of the situation with Skye to get worse.

Now, don't get me wrong, I am going to study constantly because going to an Ivy League school, especially to do Pre-Med, is hard, but now I had so much more. Skye was getting better, I had the best girlfriend in the entire world, and a newfound confidence to be social and actually make more friends.

"You're going to be alright, Roman. You know that."

I let out a long breath, "Yeah. I'm starting to think that now." After everything, I was beginning to feel alright. That meant so much more to me than what I could have ever imagined. "And you are too. New York, dude? That's insane! I'm sure you're going to get on great there."

He nodded and gave a small smile, "Thanks. It's weird, we've been in the same high school together, both been extremely smart, but I guess our paths have never crossed."

"True, but I was never the one busy hooking up with girls left, right and centre." I laughed. Christopher's antics with girls were no secret but Sienna happily ranted to me about Rya ranting to her and Christopher and all his mischief.

He laughed at that one, "Hey, what can I say? We have some hot girls at our school. You still some Virgin Mary?"

I groaned and rubbed a hand down my face, "God, was it that obvious?"

"Dude, you can be a virgin and then you can act like one and you executed both to perfection."

I laughed, "Wow, thanks."

"So...?" he pried.

"My girlfriend is Sienna Callum, think it's safe to say I'm very much not anymore."

We both laughed once more and he clapped me on the shoulder, "You're alright, Roman. You're alright."

I glanced over at him and laughed lightly, "You too, man. Good luck in New York."

He didn't answer, only walked away and turned back to tip his flask at me in thanks.

❦❤︎❦

S I E N N A

"I can't believe it." Rya whispered as we sat out on the steps of our school's entrance, facing the parking lot. "This is actually the end."

"Yeah." I let out a long breath. "But I'd like to think it's the beginning of something so much more amazing."

Rya nudged my shoulder, "Look at you. Doesn't love make you poetic." She teased.

I chuckled and leant back on the steps. "Maybe... but I'm starting to think it's a personality revamp. You know, 'new year, new me', it's more like 'new adventure, new mindset'."

"And it's going to be an adventure alright." Rya leant back beside me. "College. Urgh, it seems so close but is still too far." She reached her arm out dramatically like those dying movie characters that reach for the light.

A high-pitched laugh escaped my throat before I turned to look at her. "You're going to thrive, you know. All that knowledge meeting your insane, little brain." I tapped her on the head.

"I know, I honestly can't wait." She grinned.

A thought came to my mind, "You're not scared?"

She looked back at me with a million-dollar smile, "Bitch, please, I'm Rya McCoy. I am the literal definition of perfection." she flicked her ponytail eccentrically. "And being scared is so gross."

I shoved her shoulder and watched her laugh, "And stop talking about me, what about you? Look at you, Sienna. You're going to be amazing."

"Obviously." I fluttered my eyelashes and she snorted.

"I'm going to miss you." I finally admitted. Rya was my best friend, I don't really know a day without her and now suddenly we were going to colleges miles apart.

"We'll be a long way from each other." She whispered as I rested my head on her shoulder.

"That's if I get into Chapel Hill–"

"Shut up, you will." She instantly cut me off.

We waited in a minute's silence before I spoke, "We're acting like we're not going to send each other voice-notes full of rants when the slightest inconvenience happens in our day."

We both chuckled. "True." She rested her head on top of mine. "I love you, Sienna."

"I love you too, Rya." I smiled as we both stared out onto the car park.

It was stupid because this wasn't yet the end. We still had Graduation. Despite that, I realised how you took each day of normality for granted and until you got to the last of it and suddenly a new normality came to take its place. This normality would be in the past and in a few years' time we'll look back at it and ask, 'how did we live everyday like that?'. And we will do the same in years and years to come each time it changes.

We got up from the steps and spot Leah, Adam and Taylor walk out of the main double doors. Prom was ending and many people were saying their final goodbyes to high school before a night of even bigger adventures.

Taylor came up to Rya and whispered something in her ear before she nodded, and he walked away. When she made her way back over to me, she said "Taylor and I are going to get going. He promised me Taco Bell and I promised him a marathon of the Star Wars franchise."

I laughed. It was a cute idea and definitely got rid of the pressure on what was supposed to happen with dates on Prom night.

"That's okay." I gave her a hug just as Leah walked over.

"I just wanted to thank you guys." She smiled kindly.

"For what?" Rya asked.

Leah shrugged, "I... I've never really had friends before and – even though you guys may not want to be – tonight, you were really good friends."

Before I knew it, I pulled Leah into a hug. "It's okay." I whispered with a smile, "And, what d'you say, Rya? Friends?"

Rya jokingly gave Leah an intimidating look up and down, "I think she fits in with us quite nicely. So... totally friends."

Leah giggled happily and went to hug Rya. It was the truth, she fit in really well with Rya and I so I'd have no problem in classing Leah as a friend. We had more in common than what I originally thought.

"Adam and I are going to get going to the hotel." She said as she and Rya pulled apart. Rya immediately raised an eyebrow.

"Hotel? Is tonight the night that...?"

Leah went bright red before awkwardly answering, "I... I-I don't know. Is it bad that in a way I'm hoping it is?"

"Nope." Rya shook her head, "I say get that dick –"

"Rya!" I cut her off before she scared Leah way too much. I turned back to Leah and offered her a comforting smile, "He'll be your first?"

She nodded and then cringed, "He was your first too, wasn't he?"

I only laughed, "Yeah... but, in all honest, despite the now existing situation between us, he was a good first and he'll be even better with you."

"Why's that?" she cocked her head to the side in puzzlement.

I smiled once more before saying, "Because he loves you." Whatever Adam and I had wasn't love, but I see the way Leah and him look at one another and... and that right there is love.

"Is it bad I want it to be a bit of a big deal?" she then asked me nervously.

"No, it's whatever you want it to be. Big deal or no deal, special or insignificant, romantic or casual. Just make sure it's all that you want for the right reasons and don't let anyone tell you any differently. It's your life to live, Leah, not anyone else's, so make sure you do it for you and at the end of the day, it's really nobody's business but yours. If people try and tell you otherwise, trust me, they're just super insecure."

I could tell that what I said sent a sudden stream of relief and reassurance right through her. "Thank you." She nodded gratefully. "And has anyone told you that you give the best life advice? Seriously, Sienna, the world could learn a lot from you."

I took that personally and it made me realise she was right. I had been through some things, understood life differently, found exactly what I wanted to be. If I could share that with more people and change lives, I came to the conclusion that it would make me the happiest.

Leah left and soon after, Rya did too. It was only when Roman came up beside me, he asked, "Ready to go?"

I nodded and we walked back to his car.

❦❤︎❦

We barely made it up the stairs to the hotel before we started kissing rabidly. Every sense of mine was filled with him as he cupped my face with both hands and ran his tongue across the seam of my lips before I sucked it into my mouth and felt the vibrations of his groans ripple down to my already soaking core.

He pinned me up against the door, fiddling with the key card we were given at the front desk to unlock it.

"Jesus Christ, if this door doesn't unlock, I'm going to fuck you right here." He mumbled hungrily against my lips before it luckily clicked open, and we burst in before Roman slammed the door shut and immediately lifted me up so my legs hooked around his waist and slammed me back up against the door.

This time, his hands found my breasts and moulded themselves against them, slowly and teasingly, running his thumb across my covered nipples and pressed down, earning a hard moan escaping my throat.

"I want to fuck you here." He whispered harshly. "And the bed... and bent over that table. I'm not going to sleep tonight, pretty girl, I just plan on fucking you all night long. You good with that?"

I gasped as his hand travelled under my dress and grinds the heel of it against my clit over my underwear.

"Good with me." I moaned as he worked his hand harder, "So fucking good."

He groaned against my lips at my response and began trailing his kisses across my jaw and then down my neck, swirling his tongue as his hot breath painted my skin with desire. "Keep working yourself on my hand." He urged and I grinded my hips, so my clit rubbed against the heel of his hand harder. Strangled moans clouded my throat as pleasure taunted my body.

"Fuck, just like that. Good girl, baby."

I moaned at the name. Panting hard. Squeezing my eyes shut as the euphoric sensation grew rapidly around every inch of me. I could tell that the noises escaping my lips were turning him on as I let his groans tickle my ears.

How hard was he? The thought was too delicious to deny as I reached down and cupped his erection. Fucking hell, I bet he could cut diamonds with that.

His eyes bored into mine as I rubbed the palm of my hand against him and witnessed his eyes cloud with pleasure and a subtle loss of control.

"I love how wet you make me." I gasped as he applied more pressure on my clit. "I love how fucking much my pussy throbs when you're around."

"Fucking hell, baby." He groaned as I squeezed him. "If you don't get on that bed right now, I am going to lose my shit."

"Bathroom." I moaned. "I want you naked in the bathroom."

"Bathroom?" he questioned curiously with a raised eyebrow.

"Yes." I nodded before grabbing the back of his head and crashing his lips to mine in sheer hunger, my teeth found his bottom lip and pulled it back towards me before letting it go and watching the now swollen flesh bounce back. "Now."

He let me down and took my hand before leading me to the bathroom. "I want a shower." I then announced before he turned back to me with a pained laugh. "What?"

"I am about five seconds away from ripping that dress off you, turning you around and fucking you rabid bent over that sink, so please don't test my patience with the idea of a shower." Jesus, I really was making this boy lose all sense of control.

I fucking loved it.

"Shower." I barely managed to get out the word. I was so turned on that my skin was burning hot with desire and the newfound image of him bending me over the sink and fucking the living daylights out of me was becoming too tempting.

He shook his head with a strained chuckle and began removing his clothes. My eyes burned into the more skin he exposed as he teasingly unbuttoned his dress-shirt. Now I was five seconds away from running my tongue over every line of his abdomen.

As soon as he dropped his boxers to the floor, my mouth gaped at the sight of his throbbing erection. Holy fuck, I missed having him inside of me so badly and I had never seen his cock so hard before. Fuck.

"Good enough for you?" he taunted, turning the shower on and stepping inside, letting the droplet trickle down his godly sculpted body.

I kicked my heels off before reaching back to undo my dress which on any other day would have been an Olympic event, but since I was so desperate for him, it slipped right off and I watched Roman's eyes widen.

I was wearing the sexiest piece of red lingerie I could find. It was really only a simple thong and push-up bra but the amount of lace, straps and sheerness made it become something so much more and, I'll be honest, I wanted to fuck myself when I saw my reflection in the lingerie shop changing room for the first time.

"Fuck..." he whispered as I made my way towards him slowly before stepping inside. I didn't want to take it off just yet, this set cost me a fortune and he was going to cherish it if he liked it or not, and by the way he was looking at me, he without a doubt was.

I shut the shower door and pushed my now wet hair back from my face before trailing a fingertip down Roman's bare chest.

His chest rose up and down rapidly as I teasingly traced my finger along the length of his cock before swirling it around the head.

"Oh, baby." He groaned and rested his head back on the glass door.

Gently, I wrapped my hand around him and teasingly began to jerk him. I worked my hand slowly, feeling him pulse with need as the steam began to fog around us. He lifted his hand up to touch me when I shook my head.

"Don't."

His expression became confused as I squeezed him and watched his features tense with pleasure. His groan rippled right through me.

"You're a tease." He whispered, his chest rising up and down rapidly as I began to pump him faster.

"And you're so fucking hard." I whispered back, my lips lingering against his jaw as I stood on my tiptoes.

I kept working my hand faster and faster, squeezing him every now and then, swirling my thumb around the tip to collect his precum before working it back down him. His eyes closed and breathing became heavier, the tendons in his neck starting to strain.

"Oh, Sienna. I'm going to cum." He groaned.

"No, you're not." I announced and his eyes shot open in surprise. I attempted to bite back a smile. "You're not coming."

"But –"

"You've had your fun." I quicken the pace of my hand and witness his head fall back onto the glass door as a moan climbed out from his throat. "But I think you need reminding about who made you, baby." Just as I could tell his climax was near, I dropped my hand.

"What are you doing?" his words rushed out. I only smiled and walked under the shower before pressing myself against the back wall. In this bathroom, the shower-head was connected to the ceiling and created a perfect raining effect that I was taking to my full advantage as I brought my eyes to his, gazing through the falling water.

Agonisingly, I ran my hand across my collarbone, trailing it over the swell of my cleavage before gently tweaking my now hard nipples over the material of my bra.

"Sienna..." Roman warned warily as his hungry eyes watched me.

Still keeping my eyes on his, I dipped my hand down my panties, pressing two fingers to my clit and revelled in the sensation that jumped my senses to life.

"Holy fuck." He cursed under his breath. His eyes were wide, pupils dilating for all I could see. My fingers worked harder, swirling the little bud, building up a euphoric sensation in my lower belly.

I held my breath, pressing the back of my head into the slick, tile wall as Roman ran a hand through his wet hair in sheer awe. I loved how he watched me, how desperate he was to touch me, how much control I had over him. The power coursed through my veins like a drug, and I never realised how addicting the pure pleasure of watching my man submit before me was.

"Don't touch yourself." I commanded breathlessly as my eyes caught his hand wrapping around his cock. "Oh, baby..." I moaned as I rubbed my clit harder. "You make me so hot." I moaned once more.

"You're killing me." Roman begged. "God, Sienna... I'm so hard right now it fucking hurts."

"Good." I moaned and slid a finger inside myself. "My fingers feel so good, Roman." I teased. "I want to keep fucking myself."

He ran a frustrated hand down his face and leant back on the glass, a pained expressed taking over his features.

"Tell me you want my mouth around your cock." I demanded and he nodded so eagerly at the thought.

"Yes." He was craving it. "God, yes. Please."

"I want you to fuck my mouth." I pulled my fingers out of me, making my clit throb for more attention but I pushed the need back as I walked my way towards him. "I want to suck you so fucking hard." I placed my fingers covered in my juices to his lips and almost came at the sight of him sucking them clean so fiercely.

My lips travelled down his torse, teeth sometimes pulling at the glistening skin as he lips my fingers of every last drop before I pulled them out and sunk to my knees in front of me.

"Remember the first time I sucked you?" I kissed the head of his cock. "Hmmm?"

"Yes." He gasped, his eyes never straying from mine.

"It felt so good, didn't it?" I licked my way up his shaft.

A heavy moan left his lips, "God... yes...." I wrapped my lips around him and began bobbing my head, hollowing my cheeks to suck hard. "Sienna... fuck, baby, please." He begged.

"Please what?" I hooded up eyes as I gazed up at him.

"Please let me cum." He begged. "Let me cum in your mouth. I... I need to."

I went back to sucking him and studied how his facial features tensed and muscles pulled against his skin. He buried a hand in my hair and kept his breathing heavy and full of hunger.

"No coming." I whispered against him.

"No, Sienna, I-I need to –"

I pulled my mouth away from him and stared up. I loved getting on my knees for this boy, gazing up at his powerful frame, I aimed to please him for the rest of my life.

"I'm done with the shower." I simply said before opening the door and stepping out.

Roman became dumbfounded which sent a sick smile to my lips. I heard the shower turn off and leant back against the sink, witnessing him hurriedly step and stare at me with desperation, his cock the most erect and throbbing I had ever seen it.

It was as if he didn't know what to do as a blush rose to his cheeks, feeling my eyes study him from head to toe.

"Aren't you going to kiss me?" I tilted my head to the side with a playful pout and within hesitation, he stalked right up to me and crashed his lips to mine.

There was nothing simple and gentle about this kiss. He was hungry and ready to devour what was his.

"Let me fuck you." He pleaded against my lips. "Please."

"Not yet." I taunted.

"No." he shook his head, "I... I-I need it." Without warning, he lifted me up to sit on the edge of the sink and wrapped my legs around his hips.

"Roman..." I warned.

He shook his head, "I need this pussy." His voice was strained. His lips began to travel down my body, stopping at my bellybutton.

"Roman... you can't."

"But it's so pretty." He spread my legs, "And wet, and warm. It's so..."

"Roman –"

"Mine." He got on his knees and pressed a rough kiss to my inner thigh, removing my thong in a quick motion. "It's so mine, Sienna." He whispered against my skin, kissing along till his hot breath fanned my already pulsing clit.

"Baby, you can wait until –"

"I can't wait." His shook his head, "Fuck, why do you make me so hard? Why is it that once I got a taste of you, it's all I can think about?"

"Roman, you need to –"

"Just a quick taste." He promised, "Oh please, pretty-girl. I'm dying here." His tongue on my clit suddenly sent sparks across my body. Fucking hell.

"Oh shit." I cursed and let my head fall back in complete satisfaction. His tongue brushed my clit again, swirling round before sucking it into his mouth. I wanted to tell him to stop, that I'm in control this time, but I couldn't because it felt too fucking good.

His tongue licked me faster, rubbing my clit, swirling, sucking, the whole lot of heavenly movements that caused my hands to claw at the mirror behind me and arch my back so I could urge the flicks of his tongue to go faster.

"I love how you taste." He murmured against me, the vibrations of his voice sending euphoric shivers up my spine.

"This... This is more than a quick taste." I panted roughly.

"I can't stop. Tell me why I can't stop, baby. Tell me why I'm so addicted to you." He groaned against me, and I let out a hard moan.

His tongue began to flick at a speed I found irreprehensible, and my head fell back as the heels of my feet dug into his shoulders.

"You have no idea how much I've jerked off when remembering the taste of this pussy." He hummed. I felt his fingers at my opening, collecting my juices before slowly driving inside of me. Oh my God. "Do you finger yourself like this when I'm not around?"

Yes. Yes, I did. I had always struggled getting myself off but when thinking about Roman as I slid my fingers inside of myself in the dead of night, I came so easily it was practically a joke.

I told Rya about it the next morning at school, trying to understand it. All she said was 'welcome to the world of masturbation' and suddenly I was touching myself every night to fantasies of my hot as hell boyfriend.

"Yes!" I cried, feeling my climax approaching.

"Mmm, good girl." Fucking hell.

"I'm going to cum!"

"Cum, pretty-girl. Cum on my tongue. Please." He groaned against me. My orgasm seeped through my body as I screamed his name, pressing the heels of my feet deep into his shoulders.

Roman licked me clean, savouring every last drop before standing up and bringing his lips to fine. His erection was hard against my stomach as I wrapped my legs around his hips, and he lifted me up. I was starting to get the feeling that Roman loved carrying me.

He sat me back down on the desk opposite the bed, hands entangling with my hair and soon my climax minutes prior wasn't enough. I wanted more. I was getting more.

I broke away from my kiss and used my foot to push him back, so he sat back on the bed in shock. Hopping off the desk, I stalked towards him without a second to spare and straddled his lap before crashing my lips to his. It was fast and hot and full of complete desperation.

"You're so fucking needy." I whispered harshly against his lips when coming up for air before kissing him roughly again.

"Only for you." He retorted back.

"Better fucking be." I pushed him back against the bed and ran my hands over his abs, watching him lose his mind at just my touch. My pussy began to rub up and down his cock, teasing him like mad.

"Tell me why I should fuck you." My breathing was heavy as his tip nudged my clit.

His hands grabbed my ass and began messaging the soft flesh. "Because I'm your boyfriend and no one makes you cum better than I do." He gave a boyish smirk, and something snapped within me.

I leant down so my breasts rubbed against his chest and grinded harder along him. "Be fucking smart with me again, I dare you." I snapped and pulled his bottom lip between my teeth. "Good boys get to be fucked and right now you're not acting like one of them, are you, baby?"

"Si... Sienna." He moaned in my mouth.

I worked myself against him faster, "Remember the first time I jerked you off?" I whispered in his ear, kissing just below his jaw. "Remember how you begged me to make you cum?"

"Y-Yes." He nodded, his hands assaulting my ass.

"I want you to do that again." I bit his jaw and felt the strong vibrations of his hot-breathed moan.

I grinded harder up and down his cock, trying to hold back my own moans as the throbbing became almost too much to bear.

"Please." He moaned as I worked myself against him even harder. "Please... I-I need you to make me cum. Please, Sienna... please." His eyes screw shut as another moan fell from his lips.

A small giggle left my lips as I kissed his neck, "Good boy, baby. You're being such a good boy."

And with that, I sat back up and reached behind me to unclasp my bra, flinging the lingerie somewhere across the room. Roman's eyes widened and mouth gapes at the side of me now fully naked on top of him.

Carefully, I took his cock in my hand, stroking him a few times before placing him at my entrance, swirling him in my heat for a few seconds before sinking down.

The most satisfied sigh escaped my throat as his thick, throbbing cock stretched my walls and my inner muscles contracted around him.

"Oh my God... baby." He sighed with me. "Fuck... yes."

Slowly, I began bouncing up and down, feeling his cock throb and twitch inside of me at the tantalising pace.

"My fill me up so well." I moaned, running my hands up his torso. His hips bucked off the bed eagerly, "Fuck, just like that, baby."

I brought my hands up to my breasts and massaged them, squeezing my nipples and circling them with my thumbs.

"Damn... I fucking love you." Roman gasped as I began to pick up my pace. "Yes... Yes... fuuuck, so good."

"God yes..." I tipped my head back. "You're so hot baby. Letting me fuck you like this."

"Faster. Shit, go faster... please, I'm begging you." I wasn't going to deny his wishes anymore.

The slapping of my skin on his became this distant echo in the room as the euphoria of him feeling me up completely, hitting the deepest of spots clouded my mind and all that consumed me was him. It was all him. Always him.

Why is sex so much better when you're in love? Lord, I wish I'd opened my eyes up to this boy sooner.

Once Roman hit my sweet spot, I gasped the loudest moan I had given yet and fell forward, only for him to sit up and catch me in his arms. "Do that again." I demanded. He did it again and I screamed his name.

"That spot?" he breathed in my ear, "That spot right there? You want me to hit it again?"

No words could even be formed as I bit my lip and nodded rapidly. He hit it again and again and again and I was so close to falling apart.

"Sienna?" he ran his hands through my hair until the rested at the back of my neck.

"Yes?" I groaned, trying to tip my head back but his hands preventing me.

"I don't want to be a good boy anymore." His actions hit me before his words did as he flipped us over, so my back hit the mattress with a thud and began pounding into me.

"Ah! Yes!" I cried. "Yes, yes, yes!"

"Oh fuck." He groaned into my shoulders. He lifted his head up to stare into my eyes and smiled, "Give me a minute." He then pulled out of me and got off the bed. What the fuck?

"What the fuck? Roman!" I whined dramatically. He laughed but it was straining, showing how desperate he was to be back inside me. He then picked up my heels and slid them on my feet. Oh. I liked where this was going.

My hand reached down to play with my clit as he stood at the end of the bed and watched me.

"Like what you see?" I bit my lip; his chest was rising up and down heavily.

"Fuck yes." He groaned before crawling back on top of me and thrusting inside once more in once swift motion. "You're so fucking sexy." He hastily mumbled against my lips.

"Keep fucking me." I encouraged him, "Fuck me. Hard."

He didn't need to be told twice and pounded into me roughly, my moans growing louder and louder.

Without warning, he lifted my legs over and place them over his shoulders. "Fuck!" I cried at the new angle he was hitting me at.

He kissed he calf before grabbing both my hands and interlocking our fingers, slamming them above my head. "You're wearing heels every fucking day." He demanded roughly. "Because I'm going to fuck you in them. Every. Single. Fucking. Day."

"Yes..." I cried, feeling tears prick the corners of my eyes. "Yes..."

He moaned into my shoulder, and I moaned into his, biting at the flesh earning more moans from him. "Fuck, fuck, fuck. I'm so close."

"Wait for me." I begged. He hit my sweet spot again and I was crying his name before I could ever register it. "O-Oh, yes! I-I'm coming!" was the only thing I could moan because my orgasm exploded around my body and all the lights in the room turned so bright, I thought he had fucked me to freaking heaven. Holy shit.

Roman grunted heavily before burying his face deep into my neck, crying my name gutturally and stilling as his cum spilled into me. I was obsessed with the feeling of his hot seed coating my walls. Fuck, I was obsessed with everything about this boy.

We took a few minutes to catch our breath, Roman still inside of me, semi-hard, and panting into my shoulder. Our hands were still interlocked above my head, but my legs were now wrapped around his hips, my heels digging into his ass.

Soon, he lifted his head up and let go of my hands, using his to brush the sweaty strands of hair away from my forehead and neck. I moaned at the delight of cold air hitting my burning skin.

Roman chuckled and gazed me directly in the eyes, "Hi."

"Hi." I sighed and wrapped my arms around his neck. He kissed my forehead and wrapped his arms around my back. "You're still inside of me." I laughed and he laughed back in response.

"I know." He then pulled out of me and grabbed a few tissues on the bedside table. He gently wiped me clean when I noticed his eyebrows draw together in confusion.

"What?" I leaned up on my elbows and asked.

His cheeks tinted a slight pink as he coughed awkwardly, "Um..." I peered down to see the bed soaked around me. Holy shit, did he just make me squirt?

"I... Jesus Christ." I ran a hand through my hair and chuckled. "Well, congratulations, nerd-boy, you just made your girlfriend squirt."

He looked up at me in surprise, "I did?"

I pulled him back down to kiss me. "You did."

He chuckled softly into the kiss. "Have you ever done that before?" I shook my head. "I like that." he smiled widely as if he was proud of himself. "I really that I'm the first one to make you do that."

I smiled back at him, "Do you now?"

"Yes." He nodded eagerly. "Want to see if I can make you do it again?"

I laughed loudly before he wrapped his arms around me and rolled us around. Round two, I guess.

❦❤︎❦

It was 3am when we finally decided to stop and get some rest.

We fucked everywhere. The bed, the desk, the bathroom, against the wall. I didn't realise how much I missed having sex with him but we spent hours tangled in each other's arms, losing one another in our bodies.

I laid naked in his arms, fingertips tracing nameless shapes on his chest.

"I think I've figured out what I want to do in life." I suddenly spoke, catching his attention.

"Hmm?"

I hesitated before saying the words. "I think I want to be a teacher."

"A teacher?" there was a note of shock in his tone I couldn't tell if I liked or not.

Taking a deep breath, I began to explain, "All my life I've struggled with certain teachers. So many of them would easily brush me off and leave me to fail, nobody ever truly saw me. I think that if I become a teacher, I'll be able to do something about that, give kids not just skills to learn but the confidence to be themselves and ask for help, not be afraid to let their guard drop. I mean, I already know all the ropes."

I realised I had been through so much, all that experience must lead to something, right? Maybe I could be that one teacher who let's every student shine.

"Is it a bad idea?" I asked nervously. I mean, I was a nightmare student for so many years and I could imagine all the sayings about how I got 'stuck in high school' but, in reality, I wanted to better high school. I wanted to show everyone there is so much more beyond it.

Roman chuckled slightly before tucking a lock of hair behind my ear and placing a kiss on my forehead. "I think you'll be an amazing teacher. I mean, you taught me a lot."

I slapped his chest as we both laughed before he got serious, "No, but seriously, you really do change people's lives, Sienna. I mean, how you've been there for me... and Skye... everyone around you. The way you've changed yourself – become more of yourself. I think people will learn a lot from you."

That sent a flood of warmth to my heart. "Leah said something like that tonight." The world could learn a lot from you. "It's crazy, isn't it? How much my life has changed these past months." I then said.

I felt him nod, "Crazy... but amazing. We've still got Graduation to go."

"Yeah," I replied. "And I'll find out whether I got the scholarship or not."

"You have." He said adamantly and I rolled my eyes. He's always been saying that.

"Don't jinx it."

"Don't care. I will personally fly to North Carolina and beat them senseless if you don't get in."

I turned my head into his chest and giggled, "Thought you said you didn't like using violence to get your way?"

He kissed my forehead once more, "For you, I would. I'll let you be my wildcard."

"Good." I gazed up at him, "Because you've always been mine."

___________________________________

❤︎ hello lovelies! Another steamy chapter and i think it might be the longest one yet! Dominant Sienna has made a comeback and it's actually quite refreshing and empowering to see her like that! So much happened in this chapter, so many conversations, sweet moments, and friendships being made and it's only making me fall in love with these characters even more! x

❤︎ Theories? What will happen next?

❤︎ please don't forget to click the little star to vote and comment! Only one chapter left before the epilogue, who's ready for Graduation? xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...