𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐍𝐎𝐓...

Por _devilishEJ_

** COMPLETED** Coming to Beacon Hills, Toni Raeken and her twin brother come back with a plan. A plan that wi... Más

Into + Cast
Ch. 2 - PARASOMNIA
Ch. 3 - DREAMCATCHERS
Ch. 4 - CONDITION TERMINAL
Ch. 5 - A NOVEL APPROACH
Ch. 6 - REQUIRED READING
Ch. 7 - STRANGE FREQUENCIES
Ch. 8 - OUROBOROS
Ch. 9 - LIES OF OMISSION
Ch. 10 - STATUS ASTHMATICUS
Intro to Season 5B
Ch. 11 - THE LAST CHIMERA
Ch. 12 - DAMNATIO MEMORIAE
Ch. 13 - CODOMINANCE
Ch. 14 - THE SWORD AND THE SPIRIT
Ch. 15 - AMPLIFICATION
Ch. 16 - LIE ABILITY
Ch. 17 - A CREDIBLE THREAT
Ch. 18 - MAID OF GÉVAUDAN
Ch. 19 - THE BEAST OF BEACON HILLS
Ch. 20 - APOTHEOSIS
Intro to Season 6A
Ch. 21 - MEMORY LOST
Ch. 22 - SUPERPOSITION
Ch. 23 - SUNDOWNING
Ch. 24 - RELICS
Ch. 25 - RADIO SILENCE
Ch. 26 - GHOSTED
Ch. 27 - HEARTLESS
Ch. 28 - BLITZKRIEG
Ch. 29 - MEMORY FOUND
Ch. 30 - RIDERS ON THE STORM
Intro to Season 6B
Ch. 31 - SAID THE SPIDER TO THE FLY
Ch. 32 - RAW TALENT
Ch. 33 - AFTER IMAGES
Ch. 34 - FACE-TO-FACELESS
Ch. 35 - PRESSURE TEST
Ch. 36 - TRIGGERS
Ch. 37 - WEREWOLVES OF LONDON
Ch. 38 - GENOTYPE
Ch. 39 - BROKEN GLASS
Ch. 40 - THE WOLVES OF WAR
Bonus - NEW EXPERIENCES

Ch. 1 - CREATURES OF THE NIGHT

5.3K 163 60
Por _devilishEJ_

Toni's outfit:

Chapter One
🎭 Creatures Of The Night 🎭

Scott sat on the hood of the Jeep at Lookout Point, watching the sky. Stiles stood next to him with a map of the greater San Francisco region spread out on the hood of the Jeep next to Scott and is marking potential places to live for their upcoming freshman year of college.

"All right, so I found some cool two bedrooms in the Mission District, but they're pretty expensive. A couple in Haight and Ashbury, also expensive." Stiles said and Scott looked at him, "What about Berkeley? Don't a lot of students live around there?" Scott asked and Stiles nodded.

"Yeah, yeah, we could try Knob Hill. But, the Jeep would probably burn through a lot of clutches." Stiles said making Scott raise his eyebrows, "You're bringing the Jeep?" He asked and Stiles gave him a look. "You know the plan, okay? No one gets left behind. That's the plan. Lydia's not gonna have a problem getting into Stanford. Kira's thinking USF. Malia's, uh, gonna, you know, she'll figure something out, okay. The plan's perfect." Stiles said.

"Or we could also wait until we actually get into college and then figure out where to live." Scott said and Stiles shook his head, "I have a vision, dude. Okay? And it is a beautiful vision. Don't ruin the vision. Okay, we can check out the East Bay. Haven't looked at Oakland yet, you know." Stiles said before looking at Scott who was looking out at the full moon.

"You're all right? You're starting to feel it?" Stiles asked and Scott shook his head, "No. Just thinking." He said. "About what?" Stiles asked and Scott glanced at him, "Senior year." Scott said and Stiles scoffed lightly. "Senior year, come on, that's, that's... That's nothing. That's going to be easy." Stiles said and Scott shook his head slightly.

"It's more like something Deaton told me once. You ever hear of "regression to the mean?" Scott asked and Stiles shook his head, "No, I don't think so." He said. "It was his way of saying that life can't ever be all bad or all good. You know, eventually, things have to come back to the middle. So, think about the last few months. Things have been good, right? But not amazing." Scott said and Stiles nodded.

"Yeah, but no one's tried to kill us in six months either." Stiles said and Scott nodded, "Right. We've been pretty much in the middle for a while... Which means, at some point, the scale has to tip one way or the other. Things are gonna get really good again..." Scott said and Stiles nodded slowly. "Or really bad." He said before they both looked out at the storm that was growing overhead when there was a flash of thunder.

"Think it's been long enough?" Stiles asked and before Scott could answer someone else did. "Yes!" Liam yelled making them look back at Liam who was chained to a tree. "Hey. Trying to have an adult conversation over here." Stiles said making Liam roll his eyes, "All right, you're two years older than me, and I'm fine. Just let me go." Liam said and Scott and Stiles started to walk over to him.

"It's not that we don't trust you..." Scott said as he pulled out his keys, "It's that I don't trust you." Stiles added. "But after that last full moon..." Scott trailed off, "It was one slip-up." Liam said and Stiles raised his eyebrows. "A slip-up? A dozen calls to the Sheriff's department about a monstrous dog boy running around the streets of Beacon Hills??? Naked???" Stiles said and Scott looked at Liam with a cocked eyebrow.

"Why were you naked?" He asked and Liam sighed, "It was really hot out that night, okay? Let me go!" Liam said. "You sure you're okay?" Scott asked and Liam nodded, "It won't happen again." He said and Scott raised his eyebrows.

"You're in complete and total control." He asked and Liam nodded again, "Yeah. Complete and total."

🎭

Kira stood on top of her parent's car in non-moving traffic, trying to find some kind of single. Her mother sighed softly at the sound of Kira's footsteps on the top of the car before sticking her head out the window. "Kira... Get back inside the car, please." Noshiko said making Kira look at her before jumping down.

She glanced down the road as some guy glanced back at her. "I'm not getting anything, either." He said and she smiled awkwardly before getting back into the car. "She's so out of your league." A girl said as she looked out of the window of the car he stood next to making him look at her.

"Thanks." He said and she smiled at him before slowly rolling up the window. A couple seconds later it started pouring rain making the guy roll his eyes and look at the girl as she laughed.

🎭

"Still can't reach Kira." Scott said as he walked up to Stiles in the hospital, "Okay, you reminded her about tonight, though, right?" Stiles said and Scott nodded slightly. "I think so... She only texted me once this week." Scott said making Stiles look at him with raised eyebrows, "Once? How'd you guys leave things when she left for New York?" Stiles asked.

"Well, they were good. Yeah, I just said, you know, 'Don't worry about anything. Just go and have fun'." Scott said making Stiles look at him crazy, "No... You told her to go have fun?" Stiles asked and Scott looked at him confused. "Why? What's wrong with that?" Scott asked and Stiles shook his head, "Just... I don't know... That can be interpreted a lot of different ways." Stiles said making Scott furrow his brows.

"Like what?" Scott asked and Stiles sighed, "Well, like, 'Don't worry, we're not exclusive- go have fun with other guys'." Stiles said and Scott shook his head. "No. No way." Scott said and Stiles turned to Malia, "Malia, if you were going away, and I told you "Don't worry, go have fun," what would you think I was talking about?" Stiles asked and Malia raised her eyebrows.

"Fun like bowling? Or sex with other guys?" She asked and Scott's eyes widened slightly, "Okay, yeah... Now, I'm worried." He said before a couple EMT wheeled a guy past them on a gurney. "Hey, Mom? Where's all this coming from?" Scott asked making Melissa glance at them, "A jack-knifed tractor-trailer on 115- caused a major pile-up." She said.

"Okay, okay, there's only one way back into Beacon Hills from the airport." Stiles said making realization cross over Scott's features, "115." He said. "Kira's never gonna make it." Stiles said and Scott shook his head, "I can get her. You guys head to the school. Lydia's probably already there. We'll meet you by midnight." Scott said as he started walking towards the doors.

"How are you gonna get to her in the middle of a traffic jam?" Stiles asked and Scott glanced back at them, "We'll make it. Trust me." He said before walking out.

🎭

"You know, there's a legend for a storm like this..." Mr. Yukimura said making Kira sigh, "Dad, please don't turn a three-hour traffic jam into an educational experience." Kira said.

"He's talking about the Wild Hunt..." Noshiko said making them look at her, "About the Ghost Riders. Imagine a night like this, Kira... In storm clouds just like these, phantom hunters would appear, riding black horses with blood-red eyes, and wolves and hounds at their side, baying and snarling." Noshiko explained and Kira furrowed her brows slightly.

"What were they hunting?" Kira asked, "Souls." Noshiko said before they heard the distant sound of a motorbike. "Do you hear that?" Kira asked before quickly getting out of the car, "Kira!" Her parents called out as she quickly ran down the road. She ran past the car that had the two people from earlier making them glance at each other for a moment.

Scott stopped his dirt bike and quickly climbed off, taking his helmet off before running over to meet up with Kira. "Did you have fun in New York?" Scott asked and she smiled at him, "Not really." She said making him smile. "Good." He said before grabbing her face and pulling her into a kiss.

🎭

"We're not late, are we?" Kira asked as they ran into the tunnel at the highschool to get out of the rain. "No, they're on their way." Scott said, smiling at her making her raise her eyebrows, "What are you smiling at?" She asked and he shrugged slightly.

"You." He said making her smile before hooking her hand around the back of his neck, pulling him into a kiss. Their lips moved in sync as he backed up into the wall before wrapping his arms around her waist.

All of the sudden there was a low growl making them slowly pull away and look at each other before looking over to see some man with talons standing in the rain. He growled before running at them, he swiped at Scott making Scott fall to the ground before the man turned to Kira and growled at her.

Kira smirked as she took off her metal belt, holding it out to the side as it quickly formed a sword. She swung it around slightly before the man walked up to her. She swung it at him making him step back slightly before he grabbed her arm and slammed his elbow into her back making her fall to the ground.

"A True Alpha? Where's your power, Scott?" The man asked and Scott spun around, fully shifted, "Who are you?" He asked. "A devoted fan. Show me the man who took down Deucalion and broke the Argents- I came for that Alpha. Come on!" The man yelled and Scott growled getting up.

He swiped at the man before spinning around, kicking the man in face making him stumble back. The man got back up and Scott punched him before going to kick him again. The man grabbed Scott's leg before grabbing his throat making Scott groan. He slammed Scott into the wall before Kira ran up, swinging her sword at him.

She swung the sword at him a couple times until he grabbed her arm before he roughly brought down his arm on her making her fall to the ground. He turned back to Scott and snarled slightly.

"And I didn't come just to claim your status." He said before holding up his hand, the talons now glowing blue. He stepped towards Scott but all of the sudden, some guy jumped down into the tunnel, fully shifted. He growled before running towards the wall, jumping off it before slashing at the man.

The man went to punch him but he blocked his arm before slashing at the man's stomach. The man grabbed his arm, kneeing him in the gut before shoving him to the ground next to Kira. Then turned back to Scott and swiped at him but Scott ducked under his arm.

The man swiped at him twice but Scott dodged both times until the man grabbed him by the throat. The man smirked before stabbing his talons into Scott's torso making Kira's eyes widen as she quickly got up. The man roared as Scott groaned in pain, slowly falling to his knees as the red glow left his eyes.

Stiles, Malia and Liam ran down the stairs and Liam was about to run over but Scott grabbed the man wrist before slowly looking up at him with red eyes. Slowly, he got enough strength to stand up making the man look shocked. Scott grabbed the dude's arm before snapping it making him groan out in pain and fall to his knees.

"I don't know who you are, or what you thought you were going to do, but I'll give you a choice. You can stay, and I'll break something else... Or you can run." Scott said and the man looked over at everyone else, "I'd run." Stiles said. Almost instantly the man got up and ran out of the tunnel making them walk over to Scott and Kira before the sound of footsteps made them look back to see the girl from either running up to the guy Kira saw in traffic.

"There you are. You alright?" The girl asked as she grabbed the guy's arm and he nodded before the they turned to the pack. "You guys don't remember us, do you?" He asked, looking at Scott and Stiles who just look at him confused. 'I guess we do kinda look a little different since the fourth grade." The girl said and realization crossed over Scott's face, "Toni? Theo?" He asked making Malia raise her eyebrows.

"You know them?" Malia asked making them look over at her, "They used to. Trust me, I never thought we'd see you guys again." The girl, Toni said as she smiled at them. "A couple of months ago, we heard of an Alpha in Beacon Hills. When we found out his name was Scott McCall, we just couldn't believe it. Not just an Alpha, but a True Alpha." Theo said.

"What do you want?" Scott asked and Theo smiled, "We came back to Beacon Hills- back home with our family- because we want to be a part of your pack." Theo said making both Stiles look at them warily.

"We haven't seen the Raeken Twins in years- you don't find that highly suspicious?" Stiles asked as they walked into the school, "I'm kind of more concerned about the guy who just tried to kill me." Scott said and then Malia's phone buzzed making them all turn to her.

"I'm in! I passed." Malia said making them smile at her as Stiles pulled Malia into a hug. "I'm officially a senior." Malia said happily as Kira hugged ber. "Thank God!" Someone said making them all turn to see Lydia walking over to them, "Where have you guys been? The whole senior class is here! Are we doing this or not?" Lydia asked. They all looked at each other and smiled before nodding and they all started walking to the library.

Stiles was the first one to write his initial on the shelf before handing the pen over to Lydia. "This isn't vandalism, is it?" Kira asked as Lydia handed her the pen, "Not technically." Lydia said before walking away. Kira wrote her initials then handed Malia the pen.

Malia wrote an "M" before hesitating for a moment before writing a "T". She smiled to herself before turning to Scott, she smiled at him before handing him the pen and walking over to the others.

Scott wrote his initials but then hesitated for a moment before writing AA. "She would have been with us." Stiles said after Scott walked over to them. "She still is." Lydia said as Scott wrapped his arm around Kira and they all smiled at each other.

A moment later they walked down the stairs with Scott in the front, Kira and Lydia was behind Scott while Stiles and Malia was behind them.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

986K 29.7K 47
❝Contrary to the popular belief, there's a very thin & fragile line between saying too much, and saying too little. More often than not, you'll find...
133K 4.3K 27
𝐑𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐀 | ❝ There are so many threats happening all at once and no one trusts anyone. People are dying and we don't know why or how or who's...
78.8K 3.1K 50
** COMPLETED ** For years upon years all Dyani Nez has done was live her live however she wanted. She's done everything you could ever think of... Ex...
63.7K 1.3K 38
🎵𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒘𝒆 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒔𝒍𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒅𝒐 𝒘𝒆 𝒈𝒐 🎵 Upon the return to beacon hills the argent sisters are there on one strict r...