INSECURITIES.

By sophia_ispeng

What happens when you fall for someone you know you're not supposed to fall in love with? ''It's cool to have... More

Author's note.
CHARACTER AESTHETICS
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4.
CHAPTER 5.
CHAPTER 6.
CHAPTER 7.
CHAPTER 8.
CHAPTER 9.
CHAPTER 10.
CHAPTER 11.
CHAPTER 12.
CHAPTER 13.
CHAPTER 14.
CHAPTER 16.
CHAPTER 17.
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
PLEASE READ
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
RANDOM Q/A
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44.
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46a
CHAPTER 46b
CHAPTER 47.
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49.
CHAPTER 50 {The End.}

CHAPTER 15

49 41 24
By sophia_ispeng

Things continued to go on smoothly between the both of them.
They continued with their normal vibing and all.
One night, when Jasmine was home alone, she began to think about Dave and then began to miss him.

She decided to give him a call to ask if they could hang out for a while.

It seemed like he was also in a good mood when he picked the call.
Jasmine could tell from the excitement in his voice.

She called him by 7:10pm to ask if they could see and he told her he needed 20minutes to freshen up as he just came in so she should come by 7:30pm.

Jasmine left the house almost immediately because she knew it would take some minutes to arrive at his place.

She arrived some minutes to 8 and she found him standing outside, waiting patiently for her to arrive. When she walked to him, he gave her a warm hug  and asked how she was.

She was already feeling really comfortable, although she just arrived.
This was because of the way he welcomed her.

He asked her if she cared for a walk and she said she didn't so they took a walk.

It was the best feeling ever.
The feeling of being with the one you love, taking a walk together at night and staring at the stars, admiring how beautiful they are.

It wasn't up to 10 minutes since she arrived and Dave was already making her laugh her ass out.
They got to their favorite spot and they sat down to talk properly.

She asked him how he has been.

A question they always ask themselves when they've not heard from each other for a long time.

''I've been good. Just that I've been having issues with my chest lately and it occurs mostly at night whenever I want to pray. I start to feel a very sharp pain. And it just feels like its a force that is always stopping me from praying.'' Dave stated.

This same chest again?

''Wow. I remember when you complained to me about this chest when we just met. Have you gone to see a doctor or something cause I think we need to pay proper attention to it now and know what is going on.'' Jasmine stated, concern showing in her voice.

''I've been placed on medications already.'' Dave stated as he brought out his phone to show Jasmine pictures of the drugs he was taking.

''I told my parents about it and my dad called for our family doctor. I ran a test and when the result came out, I was diagnosed with one type of ulcer like that. I can't even remember what the guy was saying but I know he was just calling heavy words.'' Dave stated making Jasmine giggle.

''Thank God you're on medications now. I'm going to pray for you and I know you'll be fine.''
Jasmine stated, giving Dave a reassuring smile and he pulled her in for a hug.

"You.just.seem.to.have.a.way.of making.everything.better." Dave stated in-between kisses causing  Jasmine to giggle.

"Anything for you, Love."

They continued to discuss and make jokes about many other things as Dave didn't stop making her laugh from time to time.

"Will you remember me if you get famous in life?"
Jasmine suddenly asked, sounding more serious.

''I have very few circle of friends so it would be hard to forget any of them when I get there. They have all played a very important role in my life so yeah.'' Dave replied, sounding more serious too.

''And, am I a part of that Circle?''
Jasmine asked, staring at him intently. She knew she was, she just wanted to be sure.

''Of course you are.'' Dave stated and she gave him a small smile.

''I would love to give you something you can use in remembering me tho. Maybe my handkerchief, or my necklace, or my pendant, or my necklace and pendant.'' Jasmine stated, chuckling.

''A necklace would do.'' Dave replied.

''I don't know if it's just me, but I'm really impressed with the fact that we're still friends tho. I mean, we've been through a whole fucking lot in less than two years of our friendship and we are still together. I can't even count how many times we've had misunderstandings cause it reoccurs every now and then. It's really constant but here we are right?''
Jasmine stated as she looked up at the stars.

Dave was staring at her the whole time.

''Promise me you will never leave.'' She said as she finally gave him a glance.

''I've made a lot of promises to a lot of my high school friends about that. Not necessarily a promise tho cause I don't make promises but that statement I will never leave you has heard something from me. I say it to them and I still end up leaving, or I push them away. I know you too well Jasmine. If anybody is going to leave in this friendship, it's going to be you.''
Dave stated.

Why does he always say that!?

''Stop trying to get me scared abeg. I know I'm insecure and I tend to want to leave sometimes but that doesn't mean you should always rub it on my face.'' Jasmine stated making Dave chuckle.

''Let's just seat and watch then.''

Jasmine turned on her phone to check the time and it was already past nine. Why does the time always have to fly so fast whenever she was around him?
What and what did they even talk about?

''I have to leave now. Its already past nine and my mum will be back by 10.'' Jasmine stated as she stood up on her feet.

Dave just kept staring at her blankly. He didn't want her to leave but his ego wouldn't let him confess so all he did was to stare blankly at her.

''Stand up na.'' She whined.

''Carry me.'' He stated.

''What the fuck, how do you want me to carry you Dave?'' Jasmine asked laughing, and at the same time looking at him like he had lost it.

''You're not ready to go home.''

Was he really serious rn?

She then stretched out her hands for him and he took it. She tried to lift him up but she couldn't. Dave had weight and Jasmine was too fragile.

''When I ask you to eat akpu, you will say it's cocopops you want.''
Dave teased making Jasmine to burst out in laughter .

''What the fuck Dave, don't even start.'' She retorted.

After playing with her and wasting her time, he finally stood up on his feet.

They were really close to each other now and she put her hands in the pockets of his shorts.

The closeness between them made her feel like they were butterflies in her stomach.
Standing really close to him made her feel a certain kind of way that couldn't be explained.

He also put his hands in his pockets and their fingers were intertwined together.

Damn!

Jasmine could feel their soul connecting together as they stared into each other's eyes without no distraction.

He kissed her softly on her neck
And then gradually his lips was coming close to hers.

Oh my God. what was he doing now?
Her breath became so dry all of a sudden.
What was he about to do!?
The kiss.
Yes, he kissed her.

But Jasmine didn't kiss him back.
She just stood there, excited, confused and embarrassed.
This was the most awkward moment ever.
Jasmine wished she could just disappear from his presence immediately.

All her life, she had been waiting for her first kiss with Dave and this was it?!
This is the worst kiss she had ever received from a guy.
Their lips weren't going in sync at all. It was so unexpected so she just stood there. It was like a 10seconds kiss or less. Dave pulled out when he realized that she wasn't reciprocating the kiss.

She didn't even get the chance to kiss him back.

As if that was not enough, Dave called her a bad kisser.
No guy has ever said that to her.
She felt so stupid she tried to kiss him again but he turned his face to the other direction whenever she tried to.

She decided to leave and then asked for one last hug but Dave refused to give it to her, calling her a bad kisser.

She wanted to leave his presence already and at the same time she wanted to be around him.
The feeling was so crazy.
He kept on teasing her by calling her a bad kisser and laughing uncontrollably.

She tried to defend herself by telling him that she didn't kiss him, he kissed her.
But would Dave ever listen tho?
His laughter made her to laugh also but she felt pain on the inside.

The guy you're in love with is calling you a bad kisser, so much for a first try.

They later left each other and Jasmine couldn't stop thinking about the incident, even after she got home.
The scenerio kept on playing in her head over, and over again.
She couldn't keep on feeling this way, she had to call him and talk to him.

He was the only one who could make her calm down.
He picked up the call after the first ring and the first thing he said was "bad kisser."

She seriously told him about how she felt.

He told her he understood her and that he was just kidding anyways, besides she wasn't that bad after all.

They talked for a little while and she went to bed, feeling a bit better.

            ******
Unexpected kiss we got there yeah😹💔
Feel free to leave your comments and votes babies💫💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 26.1K 99
Lia I'm a sucker for romance, especially romance in novels because let's be honest, love like that doesn't exist in reality. Yet, he makes me feel a...
854 142 20
Shanté: You were in her room, Jonathan! Jonathan: Ok, ok, I understand that but- Shanté: No, just shut up, ok! You hurt me. Badly. And- Jonathan: You...
4.5K 94 29
COMPLETED✅ Two high school teenagers finding themselves, analyzing this ever changing world, and building love. This is the type of love you wish you...
617 111 16
Anera was a sixteen year old girl with a boyfriend name Daerion. Sweet, kind and sensitive the prefect guy. The saying "love is blind" is so true...