-Obsessed || Bang Chan-

By mineminnie_

"If the world turns back on you, I would turn too and yell at them saying thank you for leaving because they... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65

Chapter 38

1.3K 57 11
By mineminnie_

"Well you probably know why we called you here right?"

Y/n nodded. "Yes Mrs. Ban-"

"Call us uncle aunt dear." she smiled at Chan's mother.

She was very lovely and beautiful. Her features were beautiful too. Her eyes mainly caught y/n's attention.

'Indeed why Chan have pretty eyes.' y/n thought.

Chan's dad's appearance was a bit cold. He smiled very rarely but he was caring. He was giving off business man vibes more when they were at the office but after exiting the building he became less cold though.

"How's Chan?" his father finally asked what Y/n wanted to hear in these many hours.

"He's doing great." Y/n stated. "...I don't know how to start first though. But whatever I am going to say, I will state facts. No lies nothing because its about Chan's health. Well, I am not his care taker since long, I have been looking after him may be for less than a month or so. At first, trust me I thought of giving up. It was very very very hard. Firstly Chan was cold around me and then his addiction. I failed to prevent him intoxicate himself on the first day itself. He drugged himself and hit his hand with a flower vase. It was a bad sight to be honest. He was in pain but he said it was his punishment."

Hearing this, their parents cringed. Mrs. Bang eyes were watery hearing what his son went through.

"I thought I can't handle this, I won't help him out. But I can't let him live like this. We slowly became friends. I started understanding him and his behaviour. We shared our background stories and stuff. Days passed by and believe me he started improving. He often craved for the pills, he often craved for them but he thought of the promise he made to me. He came up to me whenever he felt even a slightest urge. Then we talk for like hours." Y/n chuckled remember their late night talks.

"And..whenever we used to talk, he just talked about his people. Its you."

Chan's mother sniffed and Y/n continued, "He miss all four of you and her as well."

"He-Heejin?" his father asked.

"Hmm..Go Heejin. Chan never shut about all five of you. He blames himself for not being a good son, brother and a boyfriend. And that's why he try to punish himself in a terrible way. From all the talks Chan and I had, I understood what was trigerring him to drug himself. Its loneliness."

Lump was formed in the throat for all three. Chan's parents never thought of this once. Never ever they thought keeping him alone would affect his mental health this much but they did what was needed at the moment.

"I..I could feel what Chan must be feeling. Its hard to live without your family. I-it's hard. The feeling of being alone is terrible when you need someone badly. Chan felt that too. To easy the pain, I used to convince him telling how he have his parents still with him even though they stayed away from them." she felt tears threatening too. It was a very sensitive topic for her. Her parents. "and you know what? When I use this card on him, he goes all softie. He then try to convince me telling me how my parents are always with me, they are always watching me from above." she laughed a bit and whipped the tear on her cheek.

Chan's mother placed her hand on Y/n's knee when they realized Y/n is an orphan.

"I'm fine aunt. I am actually used to this...I want a favour from both of you."

"What favour?"

"Uncle I want both you and aunty to visit Chan more often from now. Please have a contact with him. It would help him recover soon. He miss both of you. Please treat him the same way you used to yeah? I even tried to call Heejin yesterday but she spat things which are unhealthy to all of us. I wish, Chan would have never met Heejin."

"Of course Y/n we will do whatever you want us to but please bring us our old Chan back. And you are not the only one. I also wish Chan didn't meet that girl. She just left my son in his hard times."

"Aunty hold on for few days now. I promise I will get your old Chan back to you. And about Heejin, sorry to say this, but you also almost abandoned Chan if I'm not wrong."

"No Y/n you are absolutely right. It was our mistake to leave Chan. We promise it won't happen now. We will visit you both more infact Chan can just stay here." listening to his father's words, Y/n almost screamed. She was more than happy to hear that.

"Uncle, Chan will be so happy hearing this!...But I think it's better to get him cured fully first. Like how we do at hospitals. Once he is totally fine, he can come back here. This place not only contains good but also bad memories for him."

"Thank you Y/n." Chan's mother held Y/n's hand.

"No worries. I want him to get well soon though. I can't see him suffering. It hurts.." she blurted out causing her and Chan's parents to widen their eyes. "Uh..Uhh I think I-I should go back." she got up to leave but..

"Umm, what was the way again?" she said while scratching the back of her head. Chan's parents laughed at her.

"Let me take you back sweetie." Mrs. Bang said and got up.

While walking down the hallways Y/n was just praying that Chan's mother should not ask the question she was afraid of right now. About Chan and her. She just wants to reach the room soon so that nothing happens. But guess what? Her prayers failed when Chan's mother spoke up.

"Y/n,"

"Yes?"

"Do you perhaps like Chan?"

Y/n's heart raced.

"Ye-yes. I-I me--mean he's he's --my friend s-so I d-do like like hi-him.." she shut her eyes for a second for shuttering.

"Y/n, dear why do you shutter so much huh?" she laughed slightly. "But I meant not simply like, I mean do you romantically like him."

Y/n could never describe what she was feeling right now. Her body shivered and she bit her lip in nervousness.

'Why is it hard to say yes? Because Chan's mother might also love Heejin more that me?' she thought. Chan's mother noticed the girl beside her being all nervous. She held Y/n's hand and stopped walking. Her hand was cold.

"Don't be nervous Y/n. I am sorry for asking this. The way you care for him, the way you want Chan to get well soon and everything you did and do for Chan, I just felt that you-"

"I like him." Y/n shut her eyes and let it out. She was mentally ready to get warnings to stay away from him but she instead got something what she never expected. A hug.

"Oh my god! Y/n!" she hugged her and Y/n stood frozen at her spot. Chan's mother smiled very brightly. She pulled out of the hug just to see a shocked Y/n. "Y/n! You know I am so happy to hear that. Since morning I wanted to dig more about you. Chan whenever got nervous in that meeting he used to look at you. It means he think of you as his safe place. Also both of you trust each other!"

Y/n blushed. She never ever thought this thing she will ever tell to someone other than her two friends and here someone is the mother of the guy she loves.

"Y-you are not angry right?" she asked hesitantly.

"Why would I? Ahhh I always wanted a nice, caring, responsible, understanding person for Chan and a good daughter in law for me."

"WHAT?!" Y/n yelled very loudly when she heard the word 'daughter in law.' they weren't that away from the living room so Chan definitely heard the yell. And realizing it was Y/n he stormed out of the room in search of her. When he spotted her with his mother he basically ran towards them.

Both Y/n and Chan's mother saw him coming in their way.

"Y/n! Why did you scream? Are you okay? Again your face is red! What's wrong?" he said holding her shoulders and Y/n just stared at him. Chan's mother smirked knowing her son was also worried about Y/n. Chan turned towards her mother.

"Mom, Y/n gets red frequently. She wasn't like this before but since last two three week it's always her getting red. Her cheeks heats up. Mom do you know what symptoms are these?" the poor guy who don't even know these symptoms are of love asked his mother.

Y/n felt it was the end if Chan's mother revealed her secrets. She signaled her with her eyes asking for help.

Chan's mother laughed out. "Chan, don't worry. Why are you so panicked? Y/n is perfectly fine and as you know it's almost winter now, and her skin is sensitive, her cheeks gets heated up."

"Then why did she scream?"

"She screamed because I asked her something."

"Something what?"

"Why are you asking?" his mother teased.

"Come on I should know." Chan asked in anticipation.

"Fine I asked her if she can be my daughter in law."

—————————★————————

I didn't upload the second update yesterday 😅 so sorry. Here is the chapter 38th!

Seungmo's first solo ost!!! His voice is angelic as always ❤️

Thank you for reading 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.5K 2.9K 50
Jisung wanted someone to love him and when all hopes seemed to have vanished, he simply had to try it online. Nothing could go wrong, right? ~The sto...
61.9K 2.7K 56
Side story of Yours: Hyunlix. You do not have to read the main story to read this one! It stands on it's on. Changbin has always admired their leade...
7.4K 233 19
βœ” This is a continuation of my story on my old account : Animezz4Ever121 that was discontinued due to the account being faulty, so I decided to conti...
60.3K 2.7K 90
Changbin doesn't know what to do with himself. How to cope. How to talk about his feelings. And when his crush slowly started coming closer to him, h...