You In My Heart

By jensoopresident

One-shots and Multi-shots for Jensoo Will mostly be fluff More

Take Care
Bittersweet: The Beginning
Bittersweet: The End
Game Over
Bad Date
Ride With Me: Our Start
Ride With Me: As Far As We Go
For My Love : Lying Under The Stars
For My Love : Coming Back
Shots
WINNER! : Round 1
WINNER! : Round 2
WINNER!: Final Round
Trapped
Choosing You
Tutor: Session 1
Tutor: Session 2
Tutor: Session 3
Tutor: Session 4
Tutor: Session 5
Tutor: Last Session
Vacation
Shoot: Day 1
Shoot: Day 3
Shoot: Last Days
Shoot: My Model
The Less I Know The Better
Missed You
On Guard: Part 1
On Guard: Part 2
On Guard: Part 3
On Guard: Part 4
On Guard: Part 5
Danger
Rival: No Time For Us
Rival: When is it our time?
Rival: Seconds With You
Rival: Our Time
Swish! : Game 1
Swish! : Game 2
Swish! : Game 3
Coffee
Unknown Mistake: 1
Unknown Mistake: 2
Unknown Mistake: 3
Really Really
Accidental Marriage: Pt 1
Accidental Marriage: Pt 2
Accidental Marriage: Pt 3
Accidental Marriage: Pt 4
Accidental Marriage: Pt 5
Accidental Marriage: Pt 6
Accidental Marriage: Pt 7
Unbloomed
Agent Kim: Final Mission
Agent Kim: New Kill
Agent Kim: The Fall
Agent Kim: The Last
Love Tech
Collide - 1

Shoot: Day 2

1.8K 172 37
By jensoopresident

"We're so glad you could join us, Jennie." Kai and Mino grinned at her.

"Where are the others?" Jennie asked. She was bummed out to find out Kai got them a separate room away from the rest of the crew. Now she was stuck in a room with him and his friends in the crew.

"They're probably getting drunk on the balcony right now. Enough about those people." His irritation was obvious.

"So now that all the important and hot people are gathered here..." Mino's laugh managed to annoy Jennie. "Let's talk about something interesting."

"I heard Jennie hasn't gone out with anyone before. The media loves to lie, huh?" Kai interrupted, eliciting a laugh from the table.

"You know what's funny..." Mino laughed again. "...I tried courting her for a year but she didn't even give me any attention."

The topic switch made Jennie extremely uncomfortable. Noticing this, Kyungsoo tried to switch the topic.

"How about you, Kai? Been seeing anyone lately?"

"I'm definitely interested in someone right now." He gave Jennie a smug smirk. "I'm not sure she's interested though."

"Yeah, I wouldn't be so sure either." Jennie muttered. Mino laughed but Kai's ego was clearly hurt.

The whole night ended up extremely uncomfortable for Jennie. Kai was shamelessly coming onto her and Mino would hype him up on some attempt to get back at her.

Annoyed at a dinner she didn't expect and not having seen Jisoo the whole night, Jennie excused herself quickly by using Nayeon as a cover.

"I'll drop you off." Kai quickly stood up.

"No thanks, my driver's on the way."

"Still I'll wai-"

"Goodnight, Kai." Jennie firmly bid her bye.

She called Nayeon and was waiting at the stairs for her driver when Jisoo's voice neared her. Naturally, her eyes searched for Jisoo and she found her getting helped by some girl.

Jennie's curiosity overtook her shame. She quickly hid behind the nearest bush to listen to their conversation.

"Stupid model. Stupid director." Jisoo swayed both of their bodies.

Stupid model?

"If Jeong didn't tell me I wouldn't have even known. I can't believe he treated you like that on set just because she looked at you."

"He probably just wanted to impress her and I happened to be the prop for it today. I don't know why she was even looking for me."

"Probably so she could also yell at you." The shorter girl joked, making Jisoo laugh.

Jisoo's deep chuckle was extremely attractive to Jennie even in this state.

"Men and their stupid ego. He better hope I don't see him!" The shorter girl holding drunk Jisoo up threatened.

"What are you gonna do, baby Hyunnie?"

Jennie sneered at Jisoo's words. Baby? That's a grown woman!

"Shut up, I'm older than you."

Does she like older women?

"And you're still a baby." Jisoo cooed.

"You're so lucky I love you, I should've left you to Jeongyeon but she doesn't deserve to take care of this mess." Irene rolled her eyes.

That's definitely her girlfriend...

"Seul's here!" Jisoo ignored her words and broke free to run to the car which just arrived.

"Sooya! My baby!" The driver jumped out to hug Jisoo.

Two girlfriends??

"Not you too!" The short girl face-palmed. "Get the drunk baby into the car, Seul."

Jennie watched them force Jisoo into the car and drive away. Her disappointment couldn't be greater.

She was the cause of Jisoo's mistreatment on set and her disdain for Jennie was very obvious. Worst of all, she had to find out Jisoo was taken and was clearly not swaying.

Nayeon's lecture in the car fell on deaf ears for Jennie who couldn't take her mind off the new information she learned about Jisoo.

"Jen? I'm sorry, was I too harsh?" Nayeon handed her tissues. Jennie didn't even realize she was crying. She could only shake her head and wipe away her tears.

"Did something happen?" Nayeon was getting worried.

"Yeah. I wanted my time and caused unnecessary issues."

"Huh?" Her vague words confused Nayeon

"Nothing."

----------

"What's with this awkward atmosphere?" Nayeon nudged Jennie. They were back on set for day two of shooting.

Jennie's cold front finally pushed Kai away. He was actually behaving like a decent director for today. It still didn't resolve the tension between Jisoo and Kai who was still treating her horribly.

The second Kai called for the lunch break, Jisoo's phone rang. Wanting to apologize, Jennie followed behind her. She stepped back when she realized Jisoo came out to meet one of her girlfriends from the other night.

"Is he still acting up? Should I talk to him?" She asked. Jisoo laughed, ruffling her hair.

Jennie decided not to watch the unsightly scene. She asked Nayen to drop off the food at her trailer and decided to stay in for lunch. Her mind still stayed on Jisoo.

She wasted her lunch listening to her Mitski playlist and crying over a girl who doesn't care about her.

When Jennie noticed lunch was almost over, she rushed to get changed. There were only ten minutes left before their shoot started again.

She heard her phone vibrate continuously and ignored it, already knowing it was Nayeon spamming her to get ready. The sudden knock on her door told her Nayeon was here to get her.

"Come in!"

"Are you sure, Miss Kim?" The muffled voice on the other side of the door asked.

Miss Kim? Jennie laughed, thinking Nayeon was playing with her.

"Yes, hurry up."

The door swung open and closed right behind the girl. Only slow and careful footsteps followed.

Still getting changed in a rush, Jennie yelled for her to hurry up and come in so she could help.

"Come on, help me! There's only five minutes left!" Jennie said, taking off her last piece of clothing when she finally felt a presence behind her.

"I-I don't think I should."

Jennie was quick to turn around when she realized the familiar voice was not Nayeon. She screamed when she met the person's eyes.

Standing in front of her was Jisoo, eyes wide open and staring back at a naked Jennie.

"What are you doing here? Where's Nayeon?" Jennie hid behind her dresser.

"Sorry! I'm so sorry! I swear I didn't mean to do that! Your manager told me to get you." Jisoo quickly covered her eyes with her hands.

"You couldn't have knocked?!" Jennie yelled in embarrassment.

"I did! You told me to come in." Jisoo retorted.

Their argument was interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Jennie? Can I come in?"

Jisoo and Jennie froze at Kai's voice.

"What are you waiting for? Go answer the door."

"This is your trailer, Miss Kim."

"Do you think I'm in the state to open the door?!"

Jisoo quickly took off her sweater with her eyes clenched closed and offered it to her. Jennie thought she looked adorable.

"I'm coming in." Kai said from the outside.

"Go answer!" Jennie still grabbed Jisoo's sweater.

"He might get the wrong idea." Jisoo argued.

"I don't care! Do you want him to see me like this?" Jennie whispered through her teeth.

Jisoo lowered her hand covering her eyes and reluctantly went to get the door while Jennie changed into her sweater.

"May I help you?" Jisoo poked her head out the door.

"What are you doing here?" Kai asked, trying to peer in.

"Miss Kim needed me."

"I need to speak with Jennie."

"She's busy. I'll pass on any message." Jisoo's nonchalant look annoyed Kai.

"The shoot's pushed back fifteen minutes. There's something up with the camera." Kai clenched his teeth. "If you did your job, this wouldn't be happening."

"Go do yours and maybe things will run properly." Jisoo slammed the door in his face. She was tired of him blaming her for everything.

"Perverted asshole." Jisoo muttered under her breath.

"Yeah, you are." Jennie was sitting in her makeup chair, arms crossed and Jisoo's sweater on, frowning at her.

"Again, I'm extremely sorry, Miss Kim." Jisoo bowed and turned to leave.

"You think sorry cuts it?" Jennie raised her brow. "What if I tell your girlfriend you walked in on another woman?"

"Go ahead. I'll let you know when I find one, Miss Kim." Jisoo replied, a bit humoured with Jennie's words.

Jennie's face brightened up immediately but she was still confused on who the girl from the other night was.

"Then..." She cleared her throat. "Who was the girl you met outside a few minutes earlier?" She tried to sound unbothered.

"Irene? My sister?" Jisoo asked back, confused.

Sister! Jennie tried fighting back a smile. I cried for nothing.

"I don't care. You've seen too much, you must take responsibility."

"Miss Ki-"

"Just call me Jennie." She was tired of hearing Miss Kim every sentence.

"Jennie, I saw you naked, not get you pregnant, "take responsibility" sounds a bit of a stretch."

"I'm a model, Jisoo, my body is my job." Jennie reminded her.

"Fine. What do you want me to do?" Jisoo gave in. She was at fault anyway.

Jennie grinned, already knowing what to do.

"I think the whole crew knows Kai is a bit interested in me."

"Understatement of the year."

"Right...are you good at acting?" Jennie suddenly asked.

"Somewhat." Jisoo didn't understand how this was relevant.

"Good." She hopped out of her chair, clapping her hands together.

"Give me your phone." Jisoo obeyed easily.

"Password?"

"0103." She watched Jennie punch in a bunch of things.

"What are you doing?" Jisoo asked, watching Jennie spam her phone with pictures.

"Shh!" Jennie shushed her and continued to take more pictures in a variety of angles. She even forced Jisoo to take some of her.

"Okay, smile." Jennie flipped the camera to take one with her. Jisoo reluctantly obeyed again.

Once she was done with her phone, Jennie handed it to her.

"You're my girlfriend now."

"What?!"

"It's either that or you strip." Jennie shrugged.

"Excuse me?!" Jisoo crossed her arms over her body.

"What? It's fair." Jisoo was defeated. It did sound fair.

"Now get out, unless you wanna see me change again, creep."

Jisoo shook her head and quickly walked to the door.

"Wait for me outside." Jennie instructed. "Oh and this sweater's mine now." She giggled at Jisoo's gaping mouth.

----------

Sorry, work tired me out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.2K 1.4K 30
Collection of One-shots for when I run out of things to update.
760K 22.9K 91
One Shot Collection
18.4K 525 11
Multishot of Jensoo Stories. Date Started: November 2018 Date Completed: July 2019