The Assistant ➵ h.s

By WeTukAChonce_

Jade Collins is a 19 years old teenager. She has just completed her degree for Media Makeup at the College of... More

The Assistant ➵ h.s
1: The First Day On The Job
2: Getting To Know Each Other
3: Sleepover!
4: No! They're My Oreos!
5: Scary Movie
6: Annoyance!
7: Run!
8: Pool?!
9: Shopping!
10: Grocery Stores
11: Ashley
12: Sugar Rush Kicks In!
13: Don't Mess With The Payne Train!
14: Physical Pain
15: Hospitals
16: Back Home!
17: Rumours.
18: Happiness
19: Airports
20: Late!
21: Laser Tagging!
22: Kick Ass
23: Winner!
24: Dublin!
25: Death Threats
26: Leaving
27: Surrender
28: You?
29: Held Hostage
30: Abused
31: Breakdowns
32: The Phone Call
33: Searching
34: Confronting
35: Help
36: Revenge
37: Feelings
38: Leaving
39: Going To An Interview
40: The Interview
41: Scared
42: Asked Out
43: Getting Ready
44: The Date (Part 1)
45: The Date (Part 2)
46: Telling Him
47: Guilty
48: Confused
49: Upset
50: Not Prepared
51: Heartbroken
52: Overwhelmed
53: The Truth Unveils
54: Awkward
55: The Talk
56: I'm Sorry
57: Relieved
58: Last Concert
59: L.A
60: Dirty Jokes
61: Gym
62: Working-Out
63: Lots Of Running
64: Dinner
65: Just Dance
66: Studio
67: Plane Ride
68: Parents
69: Unpacking
70: Cheeky
71: Panic Attack
72: New Year
73: Cupcake Wars and Jealousy
74: Spin The Bottle
75: Hide-And-Seek
Note

76: Deal

8.2K 162 66
By WeTukAChonce_

JADE'S POV:

I slowly felt myself gain consciousness. I was lying on something rather plush. Peeking open my eye caused a sharp pain that poked my skull. I groaned in response and shut my eyes again.

I know that I'm in Harry and I's room. When I lifted up my hand, that felt like ten pounds, I felt around for Harry. Accidentally, I felt my hand smack what felt like his chest. He let out loud snore and I immediately retracted my hand.

Whoops.

I opened my eyes slowly, once I gathered enough guts. The brightness was unnerving as I sat up slowly. I looked down at my clothes and realized that I'm still in my outfit from last night. My legs felt stiff and the strap from my bra was stabbing my shoulder.

Damn it.

I opened the drawer of the nightstand and took out the bottle of aspirin. Harry usually keeps them there, in case. I popped the pill into my mouth and grabbed the water-bottle from the side-table. I gulped it down within seconds, in hopes that it would calm my screaming hangover.

I glanced at Harry and smiled a bit. He was flat on his stomach and his mouth was hung open, as quiet snores creeped through.

I couldn't help but take a picture of the cute sight. He looked really tired so I got up quietly.

A groan escaped my lips as my back muscles cracked. I walked over to Harry's closet and grabbed a fresh pair of his boxers and a clean black tee.

I slipped into the shower and sighed in happiness as I took off the tight clothes. The burning water cascaded down my body and it relieved my tense muscles and aching head.

I got out a few minutes later and slipped on Harry's shirt and boxers, purposely leaving out the bra. After running a quick brush through my hair and teeth, I scampered out of the bathroom.

My headache felt more relieved by now and I felt much more fresh. I decided that cuddling with Harry wouldn't hurt.

I slipped back into bed and moaned in satisfaction as the covers engulfed me again.

"You're back," Harry's voice snapped me into reality.

I had to hold in a gasp. "God! Harry, you scared me! I thought you were sleeping!"

He chuckled quietly as I turned towards him. Harry was still flopped onto the bed, much like before. His features had me ogling once again and I felt myself getting mesmerized. His eyes were a clear emerald and a small smile was on his plump lips. His hair was flopped onto the bed and I felt like running my fingers through them - so that's what I did.

His eyes fluttered shut for a moment, as I ran my fingers through his soft hair. He opened his eyes and pulled me close to him by the waist. He scooted closer to me too.

I giggled a bit as he snuggled his head into my neck. I wrapped my arm around his shoulder and kept stroking his hair.

"How're you feeling?" He asked softly, his breath hitting my neck.

"Better than before. I had a massive hangover." I informed him.

"Oh shit," he mumbled. "I forgot to help you. I forgot that you haven't drank in so long."

I closed my eyes and breathed in his scent. "It's okay, babe. I just took aspirin. It's all better now."

He kissed my neck in response and I took a deep breath again. It's so nice to be relaxing after so long. Just Harry and I - it's perfect.

"Simon called last night. He says that he has a 'New Years Surprise'." Harry mumbled against my neck.

"Mmhmm," I hummed. "That's great."

"But it's not for me," he continued. "He said that it's for you."

I opened my eyes again. "For me? Why?"

"I don't know." He pulled back and looked at me in the eyes. "He wants to meet up today."

I nodded unsurely. "Okay then."

He smiled a bit and leaned forwards. Harry placed his lips on mine in a soft kiss. I shut my eyes and savoured every moment of his lips on mine.

Once we pulled back, he smirked mischievously. "You were so drunk last night." He laughed a bit as his hand trailed to my bum and stopped there.

I rolled my eyes a bit, "I wasn't that drunk."

He raised is eyebrows, "Oh really?" He mocked me.

I blushed a bit. "Yeah, really."

"You were asking me about my hair and what shampoo I use. Then when I told you, you were like 'oh no! I'll have to become a man for that!'" Harry imitated me in a high-pitched voice.

I pulled away from him and playfully smacked him in the head while laughing. "You're an asshat."

He just laughed, "Asshat? That's a new one!"

I rolled my eyes in response as he kissed my cheek. He does that when he knows that I'm annoyed of him.

"But you're a cute drunk. You laugh a lot and cuddle a lot too. Those are my two most favourite things." He informed me when he pulled back.

"Thanks," I giggled a bit and he smiled at me. "But I've never seen you drunk!"

He moved forwards so that the tip of his nose pressed against mine. "You won't be seeing that for a while."

He placed a peck on my lips again and I smiled. I closed my eyes and muffled my head in his neck.

•••••••••••

Harry and I walked down the hallway and towards the conference room. I've never been in such a meeting before because, after all, I am just a hairstylist.

He squeezed my hand and kissed my cheek in reassurance. "Don't worry. It's just Simon and a couple of other people."

I nodded, "Okay."

So Harry knocked on the door and in a few seconds, the door swung open and Simon stood there. We greeted him and he greeted us back.

"Great, you're on time." He spoke while letting us in.

A long white table was placed in the middle of the room. A couple of other people were there. Their formal attire had me questioning mine and Harry's jeans and t-shirts.

We took a seat beside each other and Simon smiled at me, and so did the others.

"Jade, this is Alex, Mark and Jacob." Simon began. "They're representing Sony entertainment along with me."

I nodded, confused as to why I am here. Harry squeezed my hand under the table.

"Now you must be wondering what the 'big surprise' is?" Simon began, smiling at me.

"Yeah," I spoke up while returning the smile.

"Well, I took a sample of your recording, with Harry, from the studio." He began as I thought back to the day. I nodded as he continued, "Harry gave me the permission to do so."

"Alright," I nodded slowly, not knowing where this is going.

Simon laughed a bit at my confused state. "So we've been looking for a solo artist that is strong enough to stand by his/herself and be a big hit."

I froze for a second, suddenly knowing where this is going.

"And you're very talented with an ability to sing. The fans already love you and you basically have your own fanbase." Simon informed me with a half-smile.

"I have my own fanbase?" I asked in disbelief.

"Yeah, you do. They love you," Simon exclaimed. "Plus, you know how to handle the press and media."

"Wait, no-" I was interrupted by Simon.

"Wait, yes. So before we venture out looking for talent, we're asking you." Simon began, "Would you like to pursue a career in the music industry?"

I felt myself freeze. "Uh-"

Harry squeezed my hand. "You should do it. I know how much you love music and singing. Go for it, Sweetheart." Harry spoke to me.

I was completely shocked. "But I'm your guys' hairstylist. I can't just leave you guys!" I exclaimed, finally finding my voice.

"I told Lou, she doesn't mind. She wants you to do this." Harry replied.

"Wait... You knew?" I questioned, my heart thumping quickly.

He nodded and smiled. "Yeah, I knew. Happy New Year."

I smiled at him and looked over at Simon. He smiled at me too and slid some papers towards me.

"The record deal is ready. All you have to say is yes," Simon spoke. "It's a one-year deal. Then you can drop out if you don't want to go any further with it."

I shook my head, "I can't do this. I feel like I'm using Harry to get a deal. That's not what our relationship is about."

Harry spoke again, "You aren't using me. I didn't even suggest anything; it was all Simon. When I let Simon take the recording, I thought he was using it for something else."

I looked at the professional woman and men in front of me. The woman spoke, "Look, Jade. The public will be able to handle it. Your publicist will make sure that the press knows that you didn't 'use' Harry for this."

Publicist?! This is all too complicated.

"Also, your fanbase is big enough that there will be way more love than hate." A man spoke, "Basically, the Directioners are going to support you in this."

I took a deep-breath in. "I don't know."

I know, singing has been my passion since I was young. I've always wanted to be a singer but now that it's here, I just can't believe it.

"Look, Five Seconds Of Summer were discovered through Louis, right?" Simon informed me. "Everyone knows that they got here because of their talent, not mutual friends."

Harry rested his hand on my thigh and squeezed it. "Uncle Simon, would it be possible to form a girl-band?" Harry suggested.

Simon raised his eyebrows. "Yeah, it would. Great idea, Harry! Wouldn't it?" He turned towards the people.

"Yes! I know two amazing girls, through mutual friends. One is nineteen and the other is twenty They can fit in!" The woman exclaimed happily. "A guitarist and bassist."

"That's great! Anyone else?" Simon questioned.

One of the men spoke up, "I suppose that we can find a drummer too."

"That's alright but we'll have to get more paperwork," Simon replied. He turned back to me. "How's that?"

I bit the inside of my bottom lip and felt a smile form on my lips. This might just work. Besides, I feel like I really want to do this. With Harry and my best mates and family along my side, I can do this.

"Do you want to join a girl-band?" Simon questioned with a smile, matching the others expressions.

Harry squeezed my leg again as the words slipped through my mouth. "Yes, I do want to join."

This caused Simon to cheer loudly and the woman and men were pleased. I felt jittery as Simon passed me a pen.

"This is just the beginning, Jade." He told me as the butterflies in my stomach fluttered in excitement.

••••••

Once Harry and I stepped out of the conference room, he stopped me. "Congrats on your first record deal, baby."

A huge smile was plastered on both of our faces and I felt elated. I just signed a record deal?! I can't believe it.

"Thanks Harry! It's all because of you!" I gushed, while wrapping my arms around him in an embrace.

"No problem, but it wasn't me, really." He added when I pulled back from him.

"You knew the whole time!" I accused him. He started laughing as we walked down the hallways again.

"I only found out last night! It's not my fault!" He laughed again.

I rolled my eyes with a smile on my face. "You really are an asshat."

He just laughed even harder, while slinging an arm onto my shoulder.

"I am; can't deny it." He said, making me smile.

We got into Harry's Range Rover. The seat was warm under my legs and Harry switched on the AC.

We were silent for a moment, before I spoke, "Harry?"

"Yeah, babe?" He replied while switching the ignition.

"Nothing will change in between us, right?" I asked, my voice was almost a whisper.

He turned looked over at me. I took in his features again, mentally thanking God that he's mine. Those glittering emerald eyes looked into my eyes and a small smile was formed on his pinkish lips. Oh my God, I love him.

"Jade, nothing will change. I promise." He replied softly.

"I want us to be the exact same way as we are now. I don't want fame to get in between us. It won't change anything, right?" I asked, grasping his hands in mine.

He nodded and leaned forwards. A soft kiss was placed on my cheek and he spoke, "It won't change anything."

I pulled his face towards mine and connected our lips in a kiss. We showed our undying passion for each other in intimate contact. All I knew was that with Harry by my side, everything would be okay.

We would be okay.

END

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74K 520 30
Lacey's life is a disaster. Her dad is abusive, and her mom left when Lacey was two. Now, she is taking care of Elena, her little sister. While takin...
31K 951 31
*Book 1* Hi I'm Lisa and call me crazy but i have no idea who one direction is. I'm a 17 year old girl and I've never even seen One Direction. Unless...
13.3K 300 31
Jordan is just your average 17 year old teenager. Well except for the fact that she's depressed, cutting and living alone. After running away from h...
191K 3.2K 58
"Bu-but you are my boss."I stutter out. "I know and you are my assistant. But I don't give a fuck anymore. You drive me insane because all I can thi...