Secrets

By Milocat123

When his father asks him to keep tabs on a suspicious new employee, Seonghwa expects to deal with a criminal... More

I have a job for you
He had to make a good impression
You must be Lim Hwaseong!
The one with the red hair
I just needed answers
So, you're the other newbie, huh?
They just didn't feel like tricks
is this lim hwaseong?
He hated being the first person to arrive
That's what you get for being an old man
He had to stop thinking about Hwaseong
I need you to come to my office
Who's got you so smiley today?
We cleared your name
Wanna talk about it?
That's an invitation
It couldn't be him
Besides-you owe me
He just couldn't
That's him
It was all wrong
But he's my dumb bitch
Want to be roommates?
I'm not really into women
Had he really imagined it?
He deserved the truth
Morning
I think-I'm in love with you
You're too goddamn cute
Seonghwa...I'm so sorry
I'm done lying
Oh. My. God.
No
It would be pretty satisfying
Wait.
Because you never cared to ask
You're not going to like it
He didn't know where else to go
He might break
He missed him so much
Last Chapter

You need to hide

1.6K 104 18
By Milocat123

"Shit."

"What?"

Hongjoong followed Seonghwa's gaze.

"Fuck."

They both turned to look at Yeosang who was still trying to figure out what they were talking about.

"He can't see you. He'll lost it."

"You need to hide."

The two of them removed their coats and attempted to throw them over him but it wasn't very effective. But as they made an attempt to fix it, a loud banging scared them. Seonghwa spun around, meeting Jongho's eyes looking down at him in the window.

"Let me in!"

Seonghwa felt awful leaving him out in this weather but the only available seat was next to Yeosang. And though he might be invisible from the outside, Jongho would definitely notice another life form sitting next to him.

Seonghwa didn't know what to do. So Hongjoong improvised.

All of a sudden, Hongjoong's shirt was off.

He slipped across Seonghwa's lap, leaning towards the window. Seonghwa felt tingles rushing through him as Hongjoong crept over his crotch but he kept his cool. Even when Hongjoong rested his hand right on his thigh.

Jongho jumped back, not having been able to see another person. And Seonghwa finally understood his plan. They were faking a car-hookup.

Seonghwa was mortified.

But thankful.

Unfortunately, it wasn't enough to deter him.

"I don't care if you two are hooking up in the front seat just let me in so I can get out of the rain!"

Jongho moved to Yeosang's door and started yanking on it. Seonghwa was worried he might actually rip it open.

He cracked his door a bit to talk to him.

"Jongho, I'm sorry this is just really not a good time—the office is right there! Why don't you just go back in and I'll drop Hongjoong off and come back to get you?"

"Why can't you just let me in? It's not like you're naked!"

"Well not yet," Hongjoong gave a coy smile and ran a hand along Seonghwa's neck, causing him to let out a startled moan.

He panicked and turned back to Jongho who looked disturbed but overall unphased.

"Please. It's pouring."

Seonghwa didn't know what to do. They were out of excuses. Anything else would just be cruel at this point.

"They're trying to cover for me."

Seonghwa spun around, knocking Hongjoong off of him as he looked at Yeosang in fear. That was not an option he had even considered. For Jongho's sake. That was the worst possible option.

Yeosang stepped out of the car and shut the door, standing before Jongho, whose face held no expression.

"Ow, Seonghwa! What the hell?"

Seonghwa remembered Hongjoong and moved to help him sit back in his chair.

"I'm sorry, I was just startled."

Seonghwa turned back but saw that the two of them were gone. He wasn't sure he wanted Yeosang to be alone with Jongho. He didn't trust him that much.

Unable to stand by, he got out of the car and stepped into the rain, looking down the road. He noticed them about a block away and started to run after them.

But then a small hand gripped his wrist, pulling him back. He spun around and saw Hongjoong, shaking his head.

"He needs to apologize to him."

"But what if he hurts him again?"

"He just wants to tell him everything. And Jongho deserves the truth."

"Jongho doesn't deserve more heartbreak!"

"He's a strong kid. He can take it."

"But he doesn't have to. I want to make sure he doesn't get hurt again!"

"Seonghwa, he'll be okay. Yeosang needs to tell him how he feels."

Seonghwa looked at Hongjoong in confusion.

"What?"

"Yeosang really likes Jongho. Like, maybe even loves him."

"But he said it was a lie!"

"Because he was trying to do his job."

"But you didn't lie to me, you were honest. What he did to Jongho is unforgivable."

"Well he's just a lot stronger than I am."

"That's not true. Doing the right thing makes you strong. Hurting the ones you love makes you weak."

"Seonghwa, you told me you'd trust him."

"About JYP, not Jongho. He's like a brother to me. It killed me to see him so hurt."

"I know, Yeosang did a lot of horrible things, but if you trust me, then trust that he needs a second chance. He's just lost. He was manipulated for so long he doesn't know how to be anything but a puppet."

Seonghwa bit his lip. He turned back to Hongjoong.

"Okay. Fine. But if he hurts Jongho ever again, he's out."

"Agreed."

They sat in the rain a moment longer before fully realizing they were drenched. Seonghwa groaned and attempted to wring out the sleeves of his coat. Hongjoong just laughed.

"What, is this funny to you?"

"Hey, don't blame me! You're the one who ran out here like a maniac! You barely even gave me time to put my shirt on!"

"That was the point. You should've kept it off," Seonghwa teased.

"In this freezing rain? I'd get a cold!"

"And I'd nurse you back to health," Seonghwa smiled.

Hongjoong smiled back.

"Actually, now that I think of it, I do feel a little stuffy. And my throat's a little sore." Hongjoong faked a cough and looked up at Seonghwa with a childish grin.

"You're funny."

"Seonghwa-hyung, you said you'd take care of me if I got sick!" Hongjoong released a round of fake coughs and sniffles, poking fun at Seonghwa.

"That's enough, get back in the car."

"I'm so cold, Seonghwa-hyung! Can I have your jacket?"

Seonghwa looked at him and sighed, opening the back door so Hongjoong could grab it off of Yeosang's seat.

He darted around the other side of the car and hopped in the passenger seat, slipping the cozy dry fabric around his body.

Seonghwa had to admit he looked incredibly cute snuggling into the soft jacket. He waited a moment before entering the car, hoping his blush would fade.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 8.6K 41
In which Hongjoong is a trouble maker, as well as the son on a famous CEO, and Seonghwa is hired as a secret agent to protect the boy and keep him ou...
198K 7.2K 17
ATEEZ's leader had a secret. One that he was adamant on keeping a secret. What happens when he reaches his breaking point and the members find out? H...
177K 7K 31
Jung Wooyoung has a bad history with managers constantly getting into altercations causing him to lose his jobs. He came across one place meeting Cho...
216K 11.1K 23
When mental institution nurse Young Hyejin suddenly disappears and convicted serial killer Choi San, a patient on the ward Hyejin works in goes missi...