Elysian Tale: Flare of Frost

By goluckycharm

Flare Fyche Henessy is her name. Living an adventurous life across the four continents of Elysian Empire. She... More

Elysian Tale: Flare of Frost
Mensahe
Elysian Tale (TRAILER)
Prologue
Kabanata 1
Kabanata 2
Kabanata 3
Kabanata 4
Kabanata 5
Kabanata 6
Kabanata 7
Kabanata 8
Kabanata 9
Kabanata 10
Kabanata 11
Kabanata 12
Kabanata 13
Kabanata 14
Kabanata 15
Kabanata 16
Kabanata 17
Kabanata 18
Kabanata 19
Kabanata 20
Kabanata 21
Kabanata 22
Kabanata 23
Kabanata 24
Kabanata 25
Kabanata 26
Kabanata 27
Kabanata 28
Kabanata 29
Kabanata 30
Kabanata 31
Kabanata 32
Kabanata 33
Kabanata 34
Kabanata 35
Kabanata 36
Kabanata 37
Kabanata 38
Kabanata 39
Kabanata 40
Kabanata 41
Kabanata 42
Kabanata 43
Kabanata 44
Kabanata 45
Kabanata 46
Kabanata 47
Kabanata 48
Kabanata 49
Kabanata 50
Kabanata 51
Kabanata 52
Kabanata 53
Kabanata 54
Kabanata 55
Kabanata 56
Kabanata 57
Kabanata 58
Kabanata 59
Kabanata 60
Kabanata 61
Kabanata 62
Kabanata 63
Kabanata 65
Kabanata 66
Kabanata 67
Kabanata 68
Kabanata 69
Kabanata 70
Epilogue
FAQS
Special Chapter
Special Chapter
STORY PROMOTION
ANNOUNCEMENT
Flare Fyche Henessy

Kabanata 64

24.6K 1.5K 776
By goluckycharm

Hey yo! It's midterm week. I've been busy with my heavy school requirements so I have no time to write. Pumuslit lang ako since I had no schedule for a day. Also, I'm a bit depressed 'cause a friend of mine betrayed and scam me. Please report Frenzy Kazu on Facebook, beware of him. He's a poser and a scammer. Don't easily trust anyone, even if they're your friends. Love lots and enjoy reading!

_____________________________

Ikatlong Persona

Nagngingit-ngit sa galit si Caiz sa himpapawid matapos masaksihan ang kapangahasang ginawa ng mga ito sa babaeng pinapahalagahan niya nang sobra. He saw everything. He waited for Frost to save her, but he didn't. This means he chooses his land over her. 

Caiz knew how Flare admired him, how they both love each other if it wasn't just because of the stupid curse that's keeping them apart. He was ready to let go of his lingering feelings towards her even if she was already engaged to him when she was still unborn.

Handa niya itong pakawalan. He's happy as long as she's happy, but after what happened today, he decided to take it back. He will never surrender her to him. He will never let the woman he loves be on the hands of a man who couldn't even defy his own land just to protect and save her. 

Binaba ng binata ang tingin niya't mas lalong lumagablab ang apoy ng mala-dragon niyang pakpak nang makita ang kalagayan nito. Puno ng mga sugat at gasgas ang mukha at braso nito. Ang noo nito'y may dugo't ang kiliran ng mata't labi niya'y mayroong pasa rito. 

She was lying on the ground with chains binding her wrists from her back. Those were sealing chains, restricting her from using magical prowess. That's the reason why he could not detect her magic. That's why she can't do anything and let these people harm her. 

His eyes are darting at those people who dared to throw rocks and hurt her. Pinanlisikan niya ito ng mata na naging dahilan upang mapaatras ang mga ito. As her knight, he could die just to protect her. He can kill anyone who would cause a threat in her life, and these people are just mere wasps he could easily destroy. 

All he could think of at the moment is to burn their sinful souls alive.

Ikinumpas niya ang kaniyang kamay at may lumabas roong naglalaglab na apoy. The fury of his flame matched the anger in his eyes, and it turned tenfold when Frost shielded those people who made her suffer. 

He said he loves her, but there he is, protecting the people who hurt her. How ironic.

Ang mga taong kanina'y puno ng takot at pangamba ay biglang nabuhayan ng loob at nagkaroon ng pag-asa. Bakit nga ba sila makakaramdam ng takot kung nariyan naman ang kanilang mga mahal na hari't reyna na handa silang ipagtanggol laban sa sino mang mananakit sa kanila. 

Well, that's what they think. They had no idea of the war that was about to happen, that their lives will only become sacrifices, and that they are worth nothing to the royalties.

Anger was the only expression seen in Caiz' face as he watched the woman he treasured the most lifted her head to gaze at Frost. How could she be so persistent with her love towards him when he don't even care about it. Can't she see he rather choose the people who did her wrong instead of her! 

"Stay away from her." Caiz warned him. Nakita niya kung paano pumatak ang butil ng luha sa mata ng binata habang nakatingin sa dalaga, subalit hindi siya natinag sa luhang iyon. Those tears meant nothing when he can't even protect her. 

"You already made your own choice. Protect your people, and I'll protect her." Frost blinked an eye and tried his best to breath properly upon Caiz' words. 

Frost knew what he means. Caiz is clearly drawing a line between them that he could no longer cross because of his own decision. Imbis magsalita ay mas pinili na lang niyang manahimik. He wanted to explain, but it would still be useless. 

The royalties of this generation may be toxic and rotten but he's trying to be different. He will make sure to be remembered as a prince doing his duties and responsibility as a royalty. Sisiguraduhin niyang gagampanan niya ang mga gawain at alituntunin ng isang dugong bughaw, bagay na hindi kayang gawin ng mga hari ng imperyo. 

The people of the empire are his priorities before anything else. That would also mean the people first before his personal interest, before his feelings and emotions, because as a prince he is not allowed to be selfish. 

Sa pagsanggaan ng kulay pula at asul na enerhiya'y namangha ang mga ito nang makitang natatapatan ni Frost ang lakas ng kapangyarihang inilabas ni Caiz. Truth to be told, they haven't witnessed how strong the knight princes of the Lost Continent. This is the very first time they had the liberty to witness it. 

Caiz hissed. He knew Frost was powerful. Nakakaya niyang tantyahin ang kakayahin nito noon, ngunit ngayon ay hindi na siya sigurado kung hanggang saan ang kaya nitong gawin. He had Flare's element inside him fusing with his own. His bid alone was powerful, he can't imagine how stronger he'd become after obtaining her bid.

Caiz couldn't blame Flare at all. Her actions speaks what her mouth cannot. However, the thought of the possibility that Farus might take advantage of Frost to fight against Flare using her own element is making his blood boil. Nawa'y hindi nito pinaalam na nasa kaniya ang elemento ng dalaga.

"What do we have here," Caiz doesn't even need to look at the man who just spoke. 

"An uninvited guest?" Farus said playfully with a hint of mockery on his voice. Hindi naman nagpatinag si Caiz dito. 

Binaba niya ang kaniyang kamay, dahilan upang mawala ang enerhiyang nilalabas niya kanina. He may stopped attacking those people who hurt her, but Frost still have the barrier around to proteect them.

Matapang na lumingon ang binata upang salubungin ang malokong ngisi ng sakim na hari na ngayon ay napapantastikuhang tumingin sa kaniya. The sight of this man made him want to vomit. What a good for nothing and rotten king. 

His stare landed at the woman beside him. It was his king's one true beloved queen. The mother of the Empire. Tinitigan niya ito nang mabuti. She was looking at him blankly, and somehow Caiz couldn't read what's running on her mind.

There are only two people whose thoughts he cannot breakthrough, that's the king, Flare, and now, the queen. Animo'y  may isang napakalakas na kalasag na nakapalibot dito upang walang kahit na sino mang mapangahas ang magtangkang alamin kung ano ang iniisip niya.

Could it be Farus' special form of magic or her own?

That Caiz couldn't figure out, but looking at how the queen would look at him, she doesn't look friendly at all. She was fully brainwashed by Farus. She fell on his wicked schemes.

The king will be heartbroken when he sees his woman in the hands of his immortal enemy. 

"You will regret doing this, Farus." Sa naging wika ng binata ay biglang bumunghalit ng tawa ang sakim na hari. 

"For once in my life, I never regretted anything." Napangisi naman si Caiz. 

Then this will be his first regret for a lifetime. The first and the last.

"He will make you regret this." Caiz replied. 

"Then where is he?" Hindi maiwasang mapailing ng binata. Looks like Farus is really anticipating for the king to be here. He expected he will come rushing here knowing his beloved woman and child is in his hands. 

Too bad, he's the king who always comes around prepare and does not rush things out just because of an obvious bait. He's born as a tactician in a battlefield, and challenging him will be a bad decision. 

"Who is this man?" Naputol ang pagaagam-agam ng binata nang marinig ang malamyos na boses ng reyna. Kalmado ang boses nito ngunit may diin ang bawat salitang pinapakawalan nito. 

"He's one of them, my queen. One of the people who conspired to destroy our empire and regime." Caiz scoffed in his mind. What an utter nonsense! 

Isang malamig na titig ang tingin na ipinukol sa kaniya ng reyna. The way she look reminds him of Flare when angry. Those piercing eyes, the twitching of her lips, and the aura of boldness and determination to do something- 

Mag-ina nga ang mga ito.

"Why would you want to destroy the empire?" Tumayo ang reyna. Ang magkabilang kamay nito'y nakalagay sa kaniyang puson. Elegante itong bumaba ng trono na hindi inaalintana ang mahabang kapa sa kaniyang likuran.

"Why would you want to disturb an empire of people living peacefully?" This time, Caiz gave her a weak smile. He wanted to ask them too, the selfish kings of this sinful land. 

"Why would you destroy the empire? Why would you want to disturb an empire of people living peacefully?" He whispered bitterly, enough for them to hear. Isa-isa namang nag-iwas ng tingin ang mga hari maliban kay Farus.

"Why?" He asked once again. 

But just like before, they acted like they don't hear anything. Just like how they killed the people in their continent, the screams and begs of mercy, they acted deaf and blind. Then he remembered how he pleaded them to spare his mother and father, the tears he shed for them, the scars they left him, the trauma and painful memories forever carved out in his heart-

It drives him mad. 

Ang galit na akala nila'y humupa na'y biglang umusbong muli. His dragon wings ignited brighter fires that represents the fury of his anger. When his set of wings flapped in the air, it released a huge blow of fire around them. Dali-daling gumawa ng kalasag ang mga hari upang protektahan ang kanilang reyna, subalit ang mga reyna'y tumayo sa kanilang kinauupuan upang gumawa ng kalasag at protektahan ang ibang mamamayan.

The queens raised both of their hands to withstand his attack. It was too strong, and they can't hold it for too long, that's for sure. So the kings had no choice but to support their queens too, even if saving the people was not on their minds the moment when the attack happened. 

Seeing the queens doing the efforts, the kings don't deserve them. 

Caiz' dragon form can obliterate the Fire Continent if he wanted to, but that would ruin the king's pleasure to destroy it. 

"Caiz..." When he heard that soft voice, he lowered his head to look at Flare. Lalong nadagdagan ang galit niya nang muli na namang makita ang duguan nitong mukha't ang katawan niyang puno ng mga pasa at galos. 

The fire around his wings suddenly turned into sharp blades that could kill anyone it pierced. Nagbabaga ito gaya ng mga batong makikita sa kailaliman ng isang bulkan. Sa isang kumpas ng kamay niya'y tumalsik ito saan mang direksyon. 

They were able to withstand the first few attacks, but moments later, their shield and barriers began to crack with the intensity. The only shield that remained strong was Frost's. When Frost noticed it, he expanded his shield. 

How dare he used her highness' power to protect those people.

Napaatras si Frost nang mas lalong lumakas ang atakeng pinapakawalan nito. Caiz alone is this strong, what more could it be when the other was here. Even if the whole empire would fight with them in a battle, they will only end up losing their lives. So he don't understand what the hell is on Farus' sleeve that he would dare to challenge them. 

The anger building up inside him could no longer surpress itself. The side of Caiz' face suddenly started to have scales. His nails are getting sharp and longer. Ang tattoo sa leeg nito'y nagliliwanag at sumisiring ang kulay pulang anhag ng enerhiya sa mga mata niya. He can feel an excruciating pleasure on his core.

He is turning himself into a dragon.

However, before he can even transform, golden chains bind his wings. Ang apoy na nakapaligid sa maladragon niyang pak-pak ay biglang naglaho. He immediately fell on the ground. The magic that was continuously pressuring everyone's shields vanished. He lift his gaze to find out where it came from, it turns out it was from the queen. 

His wings disappeared and now those chains started to bind his body, making him unable to move. Napatingin siya sa tanikalang mahigpit na nakatali sa buong katawan niya. Ang ginuntuang ilaw mula rito'y nakakasilaw. Binuklat niya ang magkabilang kamay niya upang maglabas ng apoy, subalit walang lumabas doon. 

When he stared back at the queen, she dead ass look at him with no emotion on the face. He could not read her, not at all!

Nanlaki sa gulat ang mata niya nang makita ang simbolong nakaukit sa mga tanikala. It was King Camaro's magical sigil. It only means this power was from him. He bestowed it on her! 

The Golden Chain of Restrictions...

Mabilis na napatingin ang binata sa kinalalagyan ni Flare. Those chains around her is not just a simple sealing chain, that's why her own magic couldn't break it. It was because it was from the Chain of Restrictions, the power that was crafted by her own father. 

Binalik nito ang tingin sa sakim na hari na ngayo'y nakangisi na naman habang naka dungaw sa kaniya. So this is his alas. With the queen having these golden chains, she can easily nullify ones element. Every opponent before her eyes will become powerless. This way they can win the battle without any fight.

Bestowing a specific power means losing one type of magic, losing the ability to do it because you have given it to someone else. That power came from the king because his magical sigil was there. This means the power she has is the power of the king himself. 

And these restrictions, there's no doubt, we can't do anything about it.

Isang malademonyong tawa ang narinig mula sa putang inang haring iyon. Caiz doesn't curse a lot, but he'll name every curse he knows just to damn this man. He can't believe such mindset and principles served as the king of this continent.

"Now, now, let the festival continue..." Tuwang-tuwa nitong anas habang pumapalakpak pa. 

Ang kapal ng pagmumukha, bwakanangina. 

Caiz wanted to laugh upon hearing Flare's whisper, but he can't at the moment. He needs to think. Canaan and Yael will be here a few minutes from now. Thinking they would end up just like him, their plan would be useless. 

All he hope for is that, Arden is in the Celestial Realm. Kung naroon siya'y makikita niyang may mali sa bituin niya. Sa ganoong paraan ay mababalaan niya ang hari't pati na rin si Yael at Canaan. They can't afford to lose this battle, not when this is probably their last.

"Nasaan na ang iba mo pang kasama?" Naikuyom ni Caiz ang kaniyang kamay.

"I can't wait to see them. It'll be disrespectful not to welcome them." He said sarcastically with a calm and smiling face. 

"Your Majesty!" Apila ng isang ginang. Tinuon naman ng hari ang atensyon niya sa babaeng may edad na. 

"Pinatay ng binatang iyan ang aking asawa! Nais kong parusahan niyo siya gaya ng parusang ginawa sa babaeng iyon!" Caiz had no reaction. He doesn't care if they throw thousands of rocks at him. It would probably hurt, but it's nothing compared to the emotional pain he's bearing for years. 

"Oh! Go ahead! Do as you please!" He exclaimed clapping his hands like a mad man. 

"Punish the both of them." The queen added nonchalantly. 

Sa sinabi niya'y tumalima si Caiz. Flare had been through a lot of physical pain already, yet the queen would still indulge the people to hurt not just him, but also her. Hindi niya maatim na makitang masaktan pa ito sa kalagayan niya ngayon. 

What the queen just said is so cruel, but he dare not to disrespect her. She is still the king's queen, the mother of their land. She is under Farus hypnosis and he cannot blame her for acting that way. 

"Your majesty, please heed my request." Pakiusap niya sa reyna, dahilan upang mapataas ang kilay nito. 

"Punish me instead of her." 

"No." Napalingon ito nang magsalita si Flare. Kung kanina'y nakadapa ito sa sahig ngayon ay nakaupo na ito nang tuwid. 

Her eyes does not hold any ounce of fear. It was full of determination and no intention of holding back. She wants no exceptions. If it's a punishment, then so be it. She's not letting a man shield him, for she can bear whatever they throw at her. Woman is not weak as you think they are. They can bear as much as you think they can.

"Do not exempt me just because of my current state." Gustong umangal ni Caiz pero alam niya sa sarili niyang wala din siyang magagawa rito. Her statements are always final. 

A woman who knows what she can and cannot do. A woman who knows what she wants and need. 

The people started throwing rocks at the both of them. Kapwa walang kurap-kurap ang mga mata ng mga ito't ni pagdaing ay wala kang maririnig mula sa kanila. They are enduring the pain as if it was just nothing. Kahit pa napuno  na ng galos ang katawan ng mga ito'y wala pa ring makikitang reaksyon sa mga ito. 

Kaya mas lalong naiinis ang mga mamamayang naroon. They wouldn't even wince in pain, nor scream, or cry from the bruises and blood. Hindi nagpapatinag ang mga ito kaya naman sinusubukan nilang sagarin kung hanggang saan lang ang makakaya ng mga ito. 

Queen of the South Continent, Winter Snow Alcastrair, could not bare to watch anymore. Napatingin siya sa kaniyang panganay na anak na ngayon ay mariin na nakapikit ang mga mata habang mahigpit na nakayukom ang kamao. She knows his son. He may act cold and distant, may act like he doesn't care but she know he has Flare in his heart.

He wasn't doing anything because of certain reasons, she may not know what it is, but she knows that her son would not just stand in a corner watching things that are immoral. So as a proud queen who would always want to choose the right path, she stood up and shielded both Flare and Caiz from the people's attack. 

Kagaad nabitin sa ere ang mga kamay ng mga mamamayang akmang magbabato ng panibagong bato sa mga ito. Napataas naman ang kilay ni Farus, at nagulat naman ang kapwa mga reyna't ang minamahal nitong hari.

"What is the meaning of this, Winter?" Farus asked in a serious tone.

"Winter!" Pag tawag sa kaniya ni Blizzard, ang kaniyang asawa.

"Mother!" Sabay na sigaw ni Frost at Yves.

"I had enough of your selfishness and stupidity, Farus!" Asik nito gamit ang matalim na titig.

"What you're doing is stupidity, Winter." Wika nito pabalik. 

"I might be stupid at times, but not as stupid as you. Being stupid has become your illness, Farus." Bulalas nito. Binaba nito ang kamay upang tanggalin ang kalasag na ginawa dahil tumigil na rin sa pagbato ang mga mamamayan.

"Step out of this, Winter." Hindi niya pinansin ang sinabi ng asawa. Of course, she's disappointed with Farus, but not as disappointed as her husband. 

She could not believe he would let this happen. Hindi na ito ang haring minsan niyang minahal at pinagkatiwalaan. He broke her trust first, and he keeps on doing it. If a king could not stood up for the sake of his land and people, a queen can.

"Don't humiliate yourself and your land, Winter. Is this what a queen from the southside would act? Defending the people who posed threat in the Empire?" Winter rolled her eyes and crossed her arms. 

"It is you who is humiliating, Farus. If Faxara knew the truth, you won't be able to save your face." Diretsahan nitong wika dahilan upang magbago agad ang timpla ng mukha ni Farus. 

Flare and Caiz could not help but to smirk. They adored the queen's courage to stood for them despite of the judgement and criticisms she would take. Ang ibang reyna'y tahimik lang habang pinapanood ang kanilang pagdurusa subalit siya lamang ang naglakas loob na tumutol sa mga ito.

And seeing Queen Winter knows how to pull his trigger, it's fascinating to see Farus so affected. Sa sitwasyon ni Flare, kahit na bugbog na ang katawan niya mula sa mga binato sa kaniya kanina'y may gana pa itong mapantastikuhan sa senaryong nagaganap sa harapan niya.

"What truth is she saying?" Tumalima naman ito sa naging tanong ni Faxara. Halatang parang kinabahan ito nang magtanong ang reyna.

"Listen here, Faxara. You are told nothing but lies!" Paghihimutok ng reyna mula sa timog. She's so done with all these bullshit! 

"What do you mean?" Takang tanong nito pabalik.

"Farus, what does she mean? Are you hiding something from me?" Farus look at Winter intently. Their gazes locked, and when the queen tried to shift her gaze away from him, but she can't.

It was too late, she fell under the wicked king's hypnosis. Bigla itong nabuwal mula sa pagkakatayo't muntik na matumba kung hindi nito kaagad na balanse ang sarili. Napahawak sa noo reyna't tila ba nakalimot ito kung bakit siya nakatayo sa gitna.

"Looks like Winter is not feeling well, Blizzard." Nagtitigan ang dalawang hari. May tensyong namumuo sa pagitan ng mga ito. 

Walang imik na hinawakan ni Blizzard ang baywang ng reyna't inakay ito pabalik ng tronong kinauupuan nila kanina. Just like that, Farus had taken control of the situation like nothing happened. 

Sabay-sabay na napasinghal si Caiz at Flare. Samantalang si Frost naman ay nagsimula ng magbukal ang sama ng loob niya sa haring 'yon. How dare he hypnotized his mother right into his eyes. He did not just disrespect the South Queen, but also demanded full authority of the Empire. 

Elysian Empire has no one true King. There's no above and below the four kings and queens, but the way he's acting is like he's imposing that he is superior above all them. He wanted to take full control and anyone who tried to block or defy him will only get hypnotized. 

"Don't mind what she just said, love. Winter's tired, kaya kung ano-ano lumalabas sa bibig niya." Faxara easily believed him. Her mind was calm and she just sat on the throne confidently while sipping the wine.

"I didn't know you've been taking care of mythical creatures and beasts." Sa naging wika ni Flare ay agad na napalingon si Caiz. 

How did she knew about that?

A moment later, they heard an unusual sound. It was far away from them, but it seemed so near. They can hear the waves of the ocean from the ports, and the sea birds and hawks started to fly in panic. 

Sa hindi malamang dahilan ay naririnig din ni Blizzard at Frost ang malakas na hampas ng tubig dagat na animo'y may isang napakalaking nilalang ang na nagtatampisaw roon. The hostility in the water current was beyond normality and they don't know what's causing it.

"W-what's that sound?" Hindi maiwasang mautal ng reyna mula kanluran nang marinig ang kakaibigang ingay. 

It was a loud shrieking sound of an unknown creature. Patagal nang patagal ay palakas nang palakas ang matinis nitong pagsigaw na para bang papalapit ito. Then it roared, releasing sound waves that could make everyone deaf.

Naalarma ang mga ito't isa-isang nagsipuwesto ang mga kawal at kabalyerong poprotekta sa mga dugong bughaw at mga mamamayan. Hindi maatim ang gulat at sindak sa mga mata ng mga ito nang biglang lumitaw ang isang ulo ng halimaw sa napakatayog na pader ng imperyo. 

It was a gigantic water snake-like monster who had savage sharp fangs and deadly horns. Hindi lang isang ulo ng halimaw ang nakita nila kundi may walo pa, at nakapalibot ang mga ito sa pader ng imperyo, nakadungaw habang nakatingin sa mga taong nasa baba. 

However, it was not just the nine headed sea monster that got them shocked and horrified. But the man standing on the beast's head right at the middle of the huge wall, facing the kings and queens of the Empire. 

He was looking down at them like small little pests he can kill with a snap. There's no glint of kindness in his eyes anymore, no patience and understanding. Anyone who would cross his eyes would get down on their niece and beg for mercy. 

On his left and right side , Yael and Canaan were also seen standing on the monster's head. They're wearing their own metal suit for combat. Seeing Caiz and Flare's condition makes them mad and unhappy.

"Long time no see, Farus." His deep yet cold voice echoed in the rivers and forests of the empire, making everyone hear every word he says.

"Hello, everyone." Walang kabuhay-buhay nitong bati.

"Did you enjoy your life?" He tilt his head and look at everyone's confused faces, scared reactions, and nervousness.

He never imagined such emotions could facinate him. And so, he grinned devilishly, and replied.

"So that you won't regret anything when I take it." 

And with that, everyone screamed.

Itutuloy...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

455K 1.9K 3
WARNING: Mature Content || R18 Please be advised that this story contains mature themes and strong language. Highest Rank #2 Action-Romance "I don't...
528K 7.1K 45
COMPLETED ⚠️ [This story is full of LOOPHOLES. LOOPHOLES. HUWAG NG IPAGPATULOY ANG PAGBABASA KUNG HINDI KAYO NAS-SATISFY.] Ako ang kasama niyo, pero...
1.4M 25.8K 53
Isang babaeng magiging personal maid ng anak ng billionaryong pamilya. Mabibihag ng dalaga ang puso ng kaniyang boss at hinding hindi na siya pakakaw...
2.9M 68.2K 32
"Too much love and power can kill you." Laurice Fireilline Gwyneth Apostle. A cold-blooded woman who never knew what love is. She knew everyone, but...