๐Ž๐๐๐Ž๐’๐ˆ๐“๐„๐’; โ‚›โ‚’โ‚–โ‚–โ‚

BแปŸi jellyfilledpotatoes

โ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ข๐๐ž. ๐ˆ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ฒ... Xem Thรชm

Chapter 1 ~ Before the beginning
Chapter 2 ~ The ship
Chapter 3 ~ Bahu
Chapter 4 ~ The Gaang
Chapter 5 ~ The cave
Chapter 6 ~ Yung
Chapter 7 ~Blue fire
Chapter 8 ~ Visions
Chapter 9 ~ Avatar day
Chapter 10 ~ Burn
Chapter 11 ~ Y/N Alone
Chapter 12 ~ Stuck
Chapter 13 ~ The book
Chapter 14 ~ Hot and high
Chapter 15 ~ Suki
Chapter 16 ~ Drill
Chapter 17 ~ Zuko
Chapter 18 ~ The date
Chapter 19 ~ The tale of Y/N
Chapter 20 ~ Jet
Chapter 21 ~ Killer instinct
Chapter 22 ~ The storm and the calm
Chapter 23 ~ The truth
Chapter 24 ~ The choice
Chapter 25 ~ Change
Chapter 26 ~ Settling in
Chapter 27 ~ On the other side
Chapter 28 ~ The beach
Chapter 29 ~ Reunited
Chapter 30 ~ Training
Chapter 31 ~ The plan
Chapter 32 ~ Convincing
Chapter 33 ~ Acceptance
Chapter 34 ~ Confusion
Chapter 35 ~ Guilt
Chapter 36 ~ Pretend
Chapter 37 ~ Love
Chapter 38 ~ Together again
Chapter 39 ~ Fighting
Chapter 40 ~ Violence
Chapter 41 ~ Moving house
Chapter 42 ~ Act one
Chapter 43 ~ Act two
Chapter 44 ~ Preparing
Chapter 45 ~ Gone
Chapter 46 ~ White Lotus
Chapter 47 ~ The end
Afterword

Chapter 48 ~ Happiness

3K 45 13
BแปŸi jellyfilledpotatoes

After a whole three months, a lot of physical therapy and healing sessions with Katara, I was finally ready to get on with my life.

As I strolled happily through the gardens of the Fire Palace, bandages wrapped around my arms since my rehabilitation was not yet over, my thoughts drifted back to Zuri and the rest of my family. A nagging guilt at the back of my mind kept returning, the guilt of knowing I still hadn't upheld the promise I made them.

Don't worry. I won't be gone long. And once I've done what I have to do, I'll come back home right away. I promise.

Yeah right. I won't be gone long, I said. How long had it been? Three months? Four? Five maybe? Everything was such a jumble, it was hard to remember what happened when.

The smell of flowers in bloom drifted into my nose, awakening a sense of peace within me. I was as free as a bird. I could do whatever I wanted.

So why not go to see my family?

I shook my head, surprised at how long it took me to realize I had the freedom to come and go and I pleased. Finishing my walk, I headed off to my room, asking one of the servants to pack my things for me, seeing as my arms were still unusable.

Before I knew it, I was back at my place.

Servants these days were especially efficient, were they not?

I walked up to my front door, knocking lightly. It was late in the afternoon on a Saturday, so hopefully everyone would be home.

The door was opened by my mother, who's eyes initially lit up at the sight of my before clouding up when she glanced at my arms. "Darling, what happened?"

"Hey mom. It's good to see you." I said, smiling at her. "It's kind of a long story, actually."

"My baby... You said you wouldn't get hurt. Oh no, your arms... And your face. They're all scarred. Oh, your legs too." She said, looking at my legs which were exposed, seeing as I was wearing a dress. "And did you cut your hair? Oh, it's so messy. I'll have to fix it."

"What's taking so long?" Huffed Zuri from inside the house, skipping towards us. "Mommy, I want to finish our- Y/N!"

She threw herself at me, holding me tightly in her small arms.

"Zuri, dear, don't squeeze so tight. You'll hurt her."

"Don't worry, I'm fine. How are you, Zuzu? Did you miss me?"

Zuri nodded. "I sure did! And look, I lost a tooth!" She opened her mouth wide and indicated a small gap in her rows of teeth with her tongue.

"You did, huh? Good for you! And it was your birthday a few months ago, wasn't it?"

"Uh huh! I'm seven now!"

"You sure are!"

"Oh, Y/N, come in. Mama is going to be so happy to see you. I'll get you something to drink." She said, hurrying off.

I began following her at a much slower pace, Zuri right behind me. "Hey, what happened to Mom? How is she feeling?"

"She started getting more scared when you first left. But when you came back and left us a second time, she began getting all fidgety and protective. Sometimes I'd hear her cry from her room." Zuri looked downcast for a moment. "But now that you're back, I'm sure everything will go back to how to was!"

I smiled at her, not wanting my little sister to be scared. "I think so to."

"Y/N? Is that you?" I heard a faint voice ask, one that was unmistakably my grandmother's. "Are you there?"

"Grandma? I'm here." I said, rushing over to where she was sitting, looking just as healthy as she used to.

"Ah, there you are." She sniffed loudly, placing a hand on her chair to help her stand up. "I heard of what you did. I'm quite proud."

"Yes, about that." Interjected my mother. "I really am proud of you, but you said you wouldn't get into trouble. Look at you now."

"Asaru! Really now! Do you not see what your child has just went through? I told you to stop being so overprotective!" Scolded my grandmother, lightly hitting my mother on her arm.

"Oh but Mama, look at her. So hurt. You're staying here for good, right? You won't leave me again, ok?" She said, reaching over to envelop me in a tight hug.

"I'm going to be here a lot more often. But-" I sighed, feeling a little bit guilty. "I'll have to see my friends every now and then too. And I still have to reconnect with all my old ones. I have duties now too. Oh, and also, I might have gotten proposed to."

"You what? You said no, right?"

"Well..."

"Oh no. Not my baby. You can't be getting married so young. You still have so much ahead of you. Don't rush in to this so quickly."

"I know. It's going to be fine. I promise."

"You promised you wouldn't get hurt." She gently rubbed my arms, her hand holding my face in a scared way, as if she was afraid I was going to crumble beneath her touch. Her voice was hushed and hoarse, raw with emotion, the voice of someone who was mourning. "Look at you now."

"I know."

"You got so hurt. I can't let it happen again. I can't lose you again."

"I know. But you have to let me go. I'll always be there."

"You can't say that!"

"I promise it."

"You said that last time." She said, placing her forehead against mine. "Please stay here. Don't leave."

"I can't." I began explaining, taking her cold hands in mine. "I won't always be right besides you. It's too late for that. But I'll do my best to always be close by."

"...Hey mom, can we finish our puzzle?"

My mother turned to look at Zuri, a smile making it's way on her lips. "Of course, darling. I'll be right there."

And so, the two of them sat down together, finishing their puzzle. I joined them, curious of what was the picture they were trying to make.

Do you know what it was?

It was a cherry tree, blossoming as they did in the spring. The beautiful petals danced in the air of the frame frozen in time, the picture only half completed, although I could tell what it was supposed to be.

I helped them with a few pieces, fitting them into their places.

"Hey, Zuri."

"Yeah?" She asked, her red eyes looking at me curiously.

"Watch this." I said, forming a white flame in my hand and making it dance around.

"Ooh." She gasped, watching it intently. "How did you do that? Mine is only red."

She created a tiny red fire in the palms of her hands, showing it to me.

I chuckled. "Trust me, I think that your fire is just as good as mine is. Besides, it isn't worth all the trouble."

"Oh..." She shrugged, returning to her puzzle.

I spent the whole night with them, my father eventually coming back home. We ate until we couldn't eat anymore, played until we got bored of it, laughed until our sides ached.

That night, when I went up to my room, the room I hadn't touched in a whole year, the thin layer of dust on all the objects only proving that I had been absent for a while, I felt at home.

I snuggled into the bed I hadn't slept in for a year, the comforting sight of the wall of my room a welcome feeling of belonging.

I was happy.

So, so happy.

And as midnight passed, I sighed in contentment.

"Happy birthday to me. Happy birthday to me..."

Hey everyone! Believe it or not, that was the last chapter!

I'm going to avoid getting all emotional and deep here, because I wanted to write a more formal goodbye.

Just for this book at least. Since I was always there in the authors notes, I thought it would be appropriate if I were to have one really long one at the end.

But for now, thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed this chapter, and, well, the book!

ฤแปc tiแบฟp

Bแบกn Cลฉng Sแบฝ Thรญch

207K 7.2K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
560K 8.6K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
411K 24.8K 84
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
60.4K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...