𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒 [�...

By I_despise_pigeons

In which Callisto Claire learns that the Heartbreakers aren't as untouchable as she once thought and Remus Lu... More

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐒 𝐃𝐈𝐃 𝐀𝐍 𝐎𝐎𝐏𝐒𝐈𝐄
𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐑'𝐒 𝐀𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
𝐁𝐔𝐌𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐀𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐒
𝐃𝐎 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐎𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐋𝐀𝐃𝐘
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐊 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐀𝐋𝐌𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐎𝐒𝐄
𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐍
𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐁𝐄𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐍'𝐓 𝐀𝐋𝐖𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄
𝐒𝐄𝐓 𝐈𝐍 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐄𝐗𝐈𝐓 𝐏𝐔𝐑𝐒𝐔𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘 𝐀 𝐒𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐂 𝐂𝐀𝐓 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑
𝐋𝐄𝐓'𝐒 𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐊𝐘 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐘
𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆
𝐇𝐄 𝐈𝐒 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐂𝐔𝐓𝐄
𝐀 𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐑 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐁𝐎
𝐁𝐄𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐃𝐒
𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐄 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐒𝐊𝐄𝐘 𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐒
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐄𝐒𝐓
𝐈 𝐒𝐄𝐄 𝐀 𝐒𝐍𝐀𝐊𝐄
𝐀 𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
𝐀 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆
𝐅𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐃 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐒
𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐇 𝐍𝐎 𝐅𝐔𝐑𝐘
"𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐎"
𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐓
𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐈𝐍 𝐑𝐄𝐃
𝐀𝐍 𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐊𝐈𝐃𝐍𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐆
𝐀 𝐏𝐋𝐎𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐒𝐓
𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐌𝐄 𝐁𝐘 𝐌𝐘 𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄
𝐎𝐏𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐄 𝐓𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄𝐒
𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐈𝐓 𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐌𝐒
𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐒𝐎 𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐘 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐏𝐋𝐄
𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐒
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐅 𝐀 𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐍
𝐁𝐈𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐘 & 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐘
𝐁𝐎𝐆𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒
𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊, 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐓...
𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐑𝐄𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐒 𝐓𝐎 𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐀𝐅𝐅𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐒
𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐁𝐀𝐃 𝐂𝐀𝐍 𝐈𝐓 𝐁𝐄?
𝐆𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄
𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀 𝐅𝐀𝐕𝐎𝐑
𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄'𝐒 𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐍𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐀𝐍𝐒
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐂𝐀𝐌𝐄
𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇 𝐃𝐎 𝐔𝐒 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓 𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐃𝐒
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐅 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐎 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐄
𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐎 𝐏𝐀𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐔𝐌
𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒
𝐎𝐇 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐄𝐃
𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐋𝐘 𝐏𝐔𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒
𝐃𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐊 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐒 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐎𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐒
𝐋𝐈𝐋𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐅-𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐖𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐑
𝐀 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐑𝐄𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓
𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐖𝐎𝐋𝐕𝐄𝐒 𝐇𝐎𝐖𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐍
𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐕𝐀𝐒𝐄𝐒 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐋𝐄
𝐎𝐇 𝐋-𝐎-𝐕-𝐄
𝐌𝐈𝐎 𝐃𝐎𝐋𝐂𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋𝐎
𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐀
𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐎 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐋𝐈𝐎
𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐙𝐀 𝐃𝐄𝐋 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐎
𝐈 𝐖𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐍'𝐓 𝐃𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐔𝐒 𝐒𝐍𝐀𝐏𝐄
𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐅-𝐒𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐄
𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒
𝐃𝐎𝐆 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆
𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐍 𝐃𝐎𝐆𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑
𝐋' 𝐈𝐌𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐙𝐈𝐀 𝐃𝐈 𝐔𝐍 𝐔𝐎𝐌𝐎 𝐄' 𝐈𝐋 𝐓𝐄𝐒𝐎𝐑𝐎 𝐃𝐈 𝐔𝐍 𝐀𝐋𝐓𝐑𝐎
𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄, 𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐒
𝐀 𝐁𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐇 𝐎𝐅 𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐃𝐒
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐃 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐑
𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐔𝐀𝐆𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐌𝐄
𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐄!
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐊
𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐒
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐕𝐎𝐑𝐂𝐄
𝐍𝐎 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐃 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒
𝐈𝐒 𝐈𝐓 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋?
𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒
𝐑𝐎𝐈 𝐌𝐀𝐓
𝐅𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐍
𝐄𝐍 𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐄, 𝐏𝐑Ê𝐓, 𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐙
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐁𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐍 𝐖𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍
𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒?
𝐋'𝐎𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐈𝐎 𝐒𝐔𝐎𝐍𝐀 𝐃𝐎𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐈
𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐀 𝐃𝐈 𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐎
𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐓𝐇 𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐓𝐇
𝐁𝐎𝐘 𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐄
𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐘 𝐁𝐎𝐘
𝐄𝐔𝐏𝐇𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐀'𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐀
𝐁𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐔𝐃𝐀
𝐕𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐎 𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐒
𝐀 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓, 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘
𝐋𝐈𝐋𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐅-𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐃 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐑
𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐘 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐃𝐀𝐘
𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐆, 𝐀 𝐃𝐎𝐆, 𝐀 𝐑𝐀𝐓 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐖𝐎𝐋𝐅 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐍 𝐀 𝐁𝐀𝐑...
𝐀 𝐌𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐏𝐈𝐄𝐂𝐄
𝐈'𝐋𝐋 𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐑...
𝐂𝐀𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐊𝐄𝐄𝐏 𝐀 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓?
𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐓
𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐘 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃
𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐒 𝐂𝐀𝐔𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃
𝐋𝐈𝐋𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐅-𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐀𝐃 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃
𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐅𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐎
𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐘 𝐁𝐔𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒
𝐑𝐄𝐆𝐔𝐋𝐔𝐒' 𝐆𝐔𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐋𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐓𝐎 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐎𝐆𝐍𝐈𝐙𝐄 𝐀 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐖𝐎𝐋𝐅
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐗𝐘 𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐊 𝐓𝐈𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐀𝐍 𝐄𝐑𝐀
𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐄𝐍 & 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄
𝐒𝐈𝐑𝐈𝐔𝐒' 𝐅𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐆𝐄
𝐖𝐇𝐎 𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐒 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐍?
𝐋𝐈𝐋𝐘𝐏𝐀𝐃 𝐂𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃
𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐔𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐎𝐎𝐑
𝐋𝐈𝐋𝐘 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐉𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑
𝐑.𝐀.𝐁
𝐅𝐔𝐋𝐋 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐍 𝐆𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐖𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐆
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐄 & 𝐕𝐈𝐂𝐄𝐒
𝐀𝐓 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐖𝐄'𝐑𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐔𝐍
𝐂𝐎𝐆𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐍'𝐒
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐏𝐇𝐄𝐂𝐘
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐗 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐁𝐎𝐘𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃
𝐇𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐑𝐎𝐂𝐊 𝐁𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐎𝐌
𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐓𝐎 𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐓 𝐀 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄
𝐈𝐓, 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐋 𝐎𝐅 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐘 𝐏𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑 & 𝐏𝐈𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐏𝐒
𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘𝐒𝐈𝐓 & 𝐖𝐈𝐍 𝐀 𝐖𝐀𝐑
𝐈 𝐖𝐈𝐒𝐇...
𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐍𝐘 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐄𝐋𝐏𝐇𝐈𝐄
𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐖𝐇𝐎𝐌 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐒
𝟏𝟐 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑
𝐒𝐈𝐑 𝐒𝐍𝐀𝐏𝐄?!
𝐀 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀 𝐃𝐎𝐆
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐓 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐀 𝐊𝐄𝐘
𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄'𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃...
𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐄, 𝐉𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐒!
𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐘 𝐏𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑'𝐒 𝐀𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝟕 𝐏𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒 & 𝐑𝐈𝐁𝐁𝐎𝐍 𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐒

𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐁𝐋𝐄 𝐀𝐂𝐂𝐔𝐒𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒

1.6K 59 9
By I_despise_pigeons

Song:
Call Out my Name (The Weeknd)
"So call out my name..."

Callisto left the small note next to Narcissa's bag and walked out of the dorm, knowing that the blonde wouldn't hear her through the sound of the water running in the shower. Her hand was securely wrapped around the painted pill box, her fingers flipping the white cap open absentmindedly as she made her way to the Hospital Wing. Callisto's eyes fell on the small group of Gryffindors walking to their classes and she furrowed her eyebrows in confusion as she noticed the identical red sweaters they were all wearing above their school uniform. Unlike them, she hadn't even bothered to properly pull out her winter clothes, seeing as it was pretty hot inside the castle for mid-October. Though she did remember both Remus and Narcissa expressing their concerns about her "completely fucked up temperature perception".

The girl hesitantly opened the infirmary door, a wave of heat washing over her. A series of beds were on her left and right, all empty except for two. In the first one, there was a first year with both her hands in white plasters as she slept soundlessly, while in the second one there was a boy with his back turned on her. Not wanting to wake them up, she knocked the door leading to the matron's office and waited for her to open up.

"Good morning, dear! Can I help you?" Madame Pomfrey asked, her pale blue eyes shining with kindness. Callisto was slightly taken aback by how polite and caring she sounded, recalling the healer working at Durmstrang.

"Uhm... I-I just came for my refill." She stammered, showing her the empty box. The healer's eyes widened with recognition and she took the small bottle, observing the written instructions on the back.

"I'll be right back, Callisto." She said, giving her a sympathetic smile. "Just sit on the bed, and I'll come check some things up."

The matron disappeared in her office and Callisto sat back on the bed. Soon enough, she heard the distinct sound of someone stirring in their bed and she glanced to her right.

"Morning!" She mused as Remus' eyes flattered open and he looked around the room, not noticing Callisto until he heard her voice.

"Listo? What are you doing here?" He questioned, his voice sounding groggy from sleeping. He didn't look okay, she noted, observing the dark circles under his tired eyes and his pale complexion, that exuded a sickly aura. He, on the other hand, was confused. Callisto seemed just fine and as far as he could tell, she wasn't in any pain.

"I like the scent of premature death that is abundant in hospitals." She enunciated, looking him dead in the eye. "I just came to take a few painkillers. It's that time of the month again..."

Remus fought the urge to reply something along the lines of "You too?", and nodded, stretching his arms out. Callisto's white lie had passed undetected and she leaned back on the bed, satisfied at the outcome. It was a solid excuse and nobody would really ask for more information on the matter.

"Does it hurt a lot?" She blinked in surprise, not expecting him to break the silence first. "Lily says it can be painful..."

"Not right now." She responded briefly. "Are you sick? Because you look like shit."

"Always the charmer..."

"To everyone but you." She observed, the tone in her voice reminding him of the seer irony behind those four simple words. He felt his cheeks heating up at the mere thought of being that intimate with her, something that unfortunately didn't go unnoticed by the girl. "Why are you blushing like that?"

"I'm not blushing." He muttered, averting his gaze to the sleeping first year opposite from them. He sounded exactly like Peter when he tried to convince him that he hadn't secretly been taking his dark chocolate, even though Remus could see the wrapper sticking out from his nightstand drawer.

"I think you are." She stated, getting up from the bed and taking the seat next to him instead. "Am I getting to you or are you going to try and deny that?"

Remus looked up at her, immediately recognizing the glint in her eyes. It was the exact same as she leaned closer to him while he had cornered her in the duel, before she caught him completely off guard. Just like that night, he felt the same frustration that made him want to either kill her or kiss her. Quickly dismissing the second thought as an unwanted byproduct of the revelation that she indeed was the mystery girl, he rolled his eyes.

"Me? Not so much." He began, unable to hold the snarky comment back. "Luke Pucey? Yes, I think you do."

"No need to be jealous, darling." She She teasingly said. "I'm not going to tear you two apart..."

"Your compassion is beyond measure." He deadpanned, scolding himself for expecting a more serious answer.

"One of my many redeeming qualities." She agreed, her head snapping to the right as the matron came out. Her eyes fell on the pair, but she kept her tongue back and walked over to Callisto.

"I'm going to need a bit of your blood." Callisto extended her arm, wincing lightly as the thick needle prickled her finger. A few drops of crimson blood poured in the light yellow vial and the matron wiped the blood pooling around the small wound. With a small, sympathetic smile that Remus was used to receiving every time the full moon was close, she walked back to her office.

"Why did she smile at you like that?"

Callisto raised an eyebrow, "Like what?"

"Like there's something seriously wrong with you."

"That's rich coming from the boy who looks like he's about to faint." She drawled, her eyes running over his pale face. Remus' gaze snapped away from her. He felt as if she could see right through him; through all the lies and excuses, her eyes were searching for the truth in his.

As if Madame Pomfrey has sensed the atmosphere growing heavier with every second that passed, she came in the ward. Callisto took the small bottle in her hands, the rattling of the pills making Remus flinch lightly as she placed it in her pocket.

The matron murmured something to Callisto, not loud enough for him to understand even with his enhanced hearing. The only words he made out were "blood" and "cure", which on their own didn't say much. All he could do was observe as Callisto's face progressively lit up, her lips tugging up in a smile.

"You can keep him company until breakfast ends, but then you have to go to class."

Poppy disappeared back in her office with a knowing smile and Callisto sat on the chair next to him, crossing her legs, "And then they were two."

"Glad to see your arithmetical skills are as sharp as ever." Remus observed, unable to hold back his tongue. Instead of a pissed off expression or her angrily storming out of the ward, she just laughed. Her laughter was almost musical in his ears, the corners of her eyes crinkling as she brought a hand to cover her mouth. She always did that when she laughed, he noted.

"People describe you as really nice and kind, but up to now all I've seen is a colossal asshole." She remarked, turning to glance at him. "Should I be offended or complimented?"

"Oh, I am really nice and kind." He snickered, his head pounding lightly. "Just not to you."

Callisto sighed, "You wound me, Lupin."

"And what do you want me to do about that?" He questioned sarcastically, not missing the smirk on her lips as she leaned closer to him. His senses started to crumble one by one as the intoxicating smell of her perfume mixed with a hint of coconut invaded his nostrils and she gingerly pushed a stand of his hair back, preventing it from falling in front of his chocolate eyes. Her touch was soft and feathery, almost inexistent, if it weren't for the goosebumps erupting on his skin. But the breath got hitched in his throat when he felt her hot breath fanning on his neck and her voice drowned all other sounds.

"You could always kiss it better." Even behind her sultry tone, he could detect a hint of sarcasm. She pulled away slightly, her eyes locking with his as he tried to stop his cheeks from flushing red. It was no avail. The moment her finger traced his cheekbone lightly, it was like she was pulling him in a magnetic state, where all control was lost. The incessant desire to kiss her again popped in his mind, as he took a shallow breath.

"Get well soon, Remus."

The spell broke the moment her hand left his face and without as much as a smile, she walked out of the room, the distant sound of her heels and the lingering scent of her perfume almost making him forget that she had called him by his name. Closing his eyes, he tried to recall how it had tumbled off her lips so beautifully that night.

That night... If he had the chance to remember, would he take it? Her demeanor towards him hadn't changed in the slightest, despite her recalling the events, but would he be able to do the same? Maybe he would feel too awkward about it and their friendship would be ruined. Well, if what the had was considered friendship anyway. No, he wouldn't take the chance. Things were better this way.

He let his head rest on the pillow, his mind replaying those two minutes. Her leaning closer to him, her velvet voice, her slender fingers running over his cheek...

As if he had initiated a domino effect, images of her pressed against the tree trunk, her lips curling up slightly as they were inches apart from each other, flooded him. He rubbed his eyes, jaw clenching in frustration.

What the hell was she doing to him?

"Do you think he's noticed us?" A familiar voice said, making his head snap up. Instead of being greeted by the faces of his friends, all he saw was three pairs of shoes and three pairs of shocks standing up on their own.

"Good morning." Remus greeted, as the invisibility cloak slid off the three boys.

"How are you feeling?" Peter questioned as he sat on the chair. James and Sirius shot him a murderous glare as they now had to cramp up in the second chair.

"You really don't want to go there." Remus huffed, fixing the position of his pillow.

"What did Blondie do?" Sirius snickered, recalling the image of Callisto sauntering out of the ward, her pink hair bouncing as she hummed a tune. The three boys had been visiting the Hospital Wing often enough to know that nobody was this cheery leaving that place.

"It's my fault." Remus responded dryly. "I mean, she is bloody frustrating on her own, but this time it's me with the problem."

"See? I told you Remus was more problematic than me!" James intercepted, throwing his hands in the air. "He even admitted it!"

"And that's what makes him less problematic than you."

"Ladies!" Peter called, motioning for the to shut up. "Let the Wolf Whisperer talk."

"The what?" Remus blurted out, confusion written all over his face. "Fuck it, I don't want to know. Anyway, my mysterious hookup was Callisto."

"Ironic," James sighed. "The wicked witch of the west is Cinderella."

"Since when do these guys know?!" Sirius huffed, pointing at James and Peter. "I thought only Lily and I knew..."

"'Padfoot, you told us."

"That is a terrible accusation!" Sirius continued awkwardly. "A terrible accusation I won't further address..."

Peter clapped his hands, "Can we focus? Moony, elaborate."

"I haven't told her that I know, and I'm not planning to." Remus explained. "But she does those little things and it's fucking frustrating. She is very frustrating."

"Sexually?"

"Oh my God, Padfoot!" Remus groaned, cursing himself for leaving his wand at his dorm. "It's not like that!"

"Don't blame the messenger, Remus." James taunted, trying to bottle up all the enthusiasm at the prospect of Remus having a small crush on the Slytherin. "You want a rematch."

"Yes, she did play dirty in the duel." Remus thoughtfully mumbled.

"Not that kind of rematch you unaware-wolf!"

"He means sex." Sirius exclaimed loudly. "Think of it as a crock pot. If you don't diffuse a bit of the tension, then you're going to burst."

"No, this is absurd." Remus refused, shaking his head. "It's just the full moon..."

"Blaming the full moon for being horny is like blaming Lady Gaga for World War II!"

"Blaming the full moon for being horny is like blaming Lady Gaga for World War II!" Remus repeated, mocking James' words. The bespectacled boy just sighed, rubbing his temples. Out of the four, Remus had always been the most stubborn when it came to certain matters and it just so seemed that Callisto Claire had been added to the list.

"Fine." James gave in, turning to glance at an equally defeated Sirius. "I just hope you know what you're doing."

"I do."

He really bloody didn't.

~ ~ ~

"OI, CALLISTO!" A masculine voice called, making Callisto stop right on her tracks. She spun on her heel, coming face to face with the smiling face of Luke Pucey. His dark brown hair was slightly wet, falling in messy curls in front of his dark brown eyes. How the two have come to know each other was a rather interesting story. Narcissa had decided it was time for some bonding with Lucious' friends and Callisto was soon dragged in the small group of Slytherins that consisted of Lucious Malfoy, Theodore Nott, Antonin Dolohov and Severus Snape. It just so happened that this day, Luke Pucey and Noah Higgs joined. Although the two Slytherins weren't in their close circle, they were considered friends and just like that she met the charming boy.

"Yes, Luke?" She responded, watching in amusement as he tried to catch his breath.

"Do you think you could have a Wit-Sharpening potion ready for me by Wednesday?"

"That's tomorrow." Callisto pointed out, mentally running over everything she had to get done. Between homework and finishing some of the orders, she didn't think there was any time left for another potion.

"I know, but it's urgent." He pleaded, putting a hand on her shoulder. "Please, Callisto."

"Ugh, fine!" She gave in, watching as his eyes lit up and he engulfed her in a hug. His arms were wrapped around her waist, the scent of his aftershave lingering around her. It was nice and warm, yet didn't hold the same allure of chocolate, old books and woody cologne. "You're paying double, though..."

"You have a deal." He murmured, chuckling lightly. Callisto broke the hug, handing him her bag so that she could add the new order in a small notepad. She placed the paper against the wall, not noticing Luke's eyes raking over her.

She closed the pen, putting it back in her pocket, "Why do you need it that much?"

"I have a test tomorrow." He explained as they both strolled out of the Castle. "Care of Magical Creatures is harder than it looks."

Callisto's nose scrunched up in disgust, "God, I hated that class..."

"It's not that bad." He shrugged, running a hand through his hair. "I just didn't have time to study with Quidditch practice. Are you coming to the first match?"

"Am I willing to sit on a bench for god knows how long while watching a bunch of guys and girls chase after flying balls?" Callisto pondered, pursing her lips together. "No, I don't think so."

"Oh, come on, Claire!" He nudged her shoulder teasingly. "I'd like nothing more than seeing you in the crowd."

That was a blatantly stupid thing to say. In his shoes, she'd much rather win the lottery or get awarded by the ministry instead of seeing her face, but then again how bad could the match actually be?

"When is it?"

"Saturday." His eyes lit up as she nodded hesitantly.

"I'll be there."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

311K 9.1K 80
Sequel to The Fifth Marauder! Please read it or else you probably won't understand this story.
49K 2K 36
"𝙞 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙨𝙞𝙧𝙞𝙪𝙨 𝙗𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙙𝙤𝙚𝙨 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙢𝙚 𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙩" or (y/n) greyheart was hoping the danger would leave her and h...
347K 6.8K 20
Remus Lupin and Sirius Black imagines during the Marauders' Era. Characters do not belong to me in anyway. Credits to JK Rowling for all characters I...
665K 22.9K 120
𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘱 𝘢 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘬�...