Clans

By redpanda_10

15 year old Den longs for adventure, and gets more than he Bargained for. Welcome to a word of clans, Shroud... More

Mahomet Arc Chapter 1
The Dark Scorcerer
The Holy Warrior
The Wanderer
The Greedy Swordsman
Is it wrong to have sex with an overage minotoar whos also your teacher?
Yes, it is wrong, Fight him instead
The interruption
The Cloaked Swordsman
The Showdown
The Pixies Power
The Gentleman
Broken
The Fakeout
The Swordsman's Duel
Lemon Eater
Insane
Pixie Blood
Sack of Rice
Arc 1 Conclusion Chapter 20
Arc Art :)
Floating City Arc Chapter 21
Lovesick
Unbreakable Bond
Fish Stew
A Challenge
The Cat?
The Pirates Magic
The Tycoon Pirates
The Raid
Reflections
Kadindi
The Lie
Golden Man
A Logical Strategy
Blind
Braking Point
The Underwhelming Transformantion
Bloody Mess
City of Gold
The Wrap Up
The Date
Arc 2 Conclusion Chapter 42
Women's Day Special
Arc Art 2
Ghost Town Arc Chapter 44
Lonley Souls
Purgatory
St Patricks Day special
Demon King
Demons Gaze
Drundal
Demeos Might Angels Flight
Arc 3 Conclusion Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Cowboy Arc Chapter 53
Trust the Swordsmen
NO MAGIC
A Cowboy, A Cat and some Swordsmen walk into a bar.
The Lost Chapter :(
Everyone Survived... Somehow
Foreshadowing...
The, Uh Other Cheater
Some boring information
Murder
Denial
The Adventures of Detective Ghost?
Rebirth
Rubbing Sugar on a Wound
Unstable
We're Tired!
All The Ghoul Guys
Forty Five minutes
Ark 4 Conclution.
Ark art 3
War of the Gods Ark
The Birth of Strength
The Land of Sand
Enter the Pyramids!
Duel of the Demigods
Crimson Grass
Break
Ambush
On-I mean Two Lucky Day
Pointless
Love
Unloved
A different approach to War
White Space, Black Stars
The weird New Years Special
The Sea of Monsters
Tick... Tick...
BOOM!
Sea of monsters pt2

We do a Little Killing

2 1 0
By redpanda_10

     "The names Kana Tanaka, and it looks like you're my prey, how unfortunate." "Hey Tyson?"The Drakin looked straight at Kana. "I'll take the cat, and you take the swordsman!" She yelled.  She ran towards Jaguar, and drew a sharp katana, it already was stained with the blood of her previous opponents.

       She slashed and stabbed at him, Jaguar Narrowly avoided each strike, but she was right, he was getting slower, more tired, while Kana didn't falter. Kana slashed towards his head, and Jaguar  blocked her blow with his claws. He was able to keep the blade away for some time, but he noticed something, a black, milky substance leaked throughout her katana, and as it completely covered the sword, Kana was able to cut through Jaguars claws, heading for Jaguars head, but at the last second the sword fell out of her hand.

        Jaguar turned his hand back into human form and he was missing all his fingernails on that hand. He looked towards Kana and she was out of breath, she rolled around on the floor, in incredible pain. She slowly got up, grabbing her katana "Damn it... why can't I be as good as Chloe" She whispered to herself.

       So your name is Tyson, huh? Bimala asked. "Yes, it is, and what might your name be." Tyson asked. "I'm Bimala of the Swordsman's clan, and you're awful polite for someone trying to kill me."   Yeah, my commander always told me I was too well mannered, but I just can't help it." Tyson explained, while he wildly swung his axe at Bimala. She knew that she couldn't afford to block Tysons bone breaking blows, so she dodged to the best of her ability.

    "Sorry! Sorry! Sorry!" He said with each swing of his axe, each devastating strike annihilating the anything it hit, creating deep craters in the ground. Jaguar wondered who Chloe was as Kana swung at her with her blade. Her strikes began to draw blood as Jaguar got slower. He remembered how tired Kana got when she cut through his nails, and he realized something. "What magic are you using?" He asked.

     "Ah, you can tell, my Renzhe Magic can completely cover my sword in under a second, there aren't many commoners that can spot it in time." she said, with a grin. Her sword turned black again and she swung. This time Jaguar was expecting it he leaped over the blade and scratched one of her eyes clean form her face. She screamed and backed up, out of breath from the use of her magic, and thrashing form the pain of her missing eye.

       Tyson slammed into Bimala, breaking some of her ribs, and knocking her into a Carter "sorry about that!" He yelled, lifting his axe to strike, there was nowhere to dodge, so Bimala raised her sword to block, and he shattered her other arm, blowing her deeper into the crater, which was now deep and cavernous "You are way too far into that hole, watch out, I'm coming down!" Tyson yelled. She slowly lifted her sword up with two broken arms in a last ditch effort to protect herself Tyson heaved his axe up "Sorry about this, you seem very nice"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

483 23 19
When a 15 year old boy finds out about a mysterious power that he has suddenly obtained, he must learn to control it, to protect the ones he loves.
1 0 1
A normal teenager finds himself in another world but he ends up discovering that he's much more
3.8K 378 49
Every month 1000 people summoned to fight till death.17 years old boy who is afraid of death is about to enter the tournament.Will he survive? His al...
361 32 10
16 years old Alex, moves away and enters a new school, Not knowing someone has been waiting for her arrival. When Alex's world turns into a fantasy...