Sacrifice| teen wolf

By RiipahhxVoid

When Davina Stilinski falls for the "enemy" Isaac lahey, it's like the world changes. People change. {Isaac... More

|Cast|
Act one: Beat that bitches!
Act two: Werewolf ass
Act Three: Its pathetic
Act Four: Twin power!
Act five:Ill cut you bitch
Act Six: Pick and choose
Act Seven: How about no
Act Eight: Counseling
Act Nine: ill fix it (Pt.1)
Act Ten: Ill fix it (pt2)
Act Eleven: Deja
Act Twelve:Ill pull the trigger
Act Thirteen: Stubborn
Act Fourteen:its 'over'
Act Fifteen : Summers Over
Act Seventeen: List of Lost
Act Eighteen: Promise?
Act Nineteen: I believe you
Act Twenty:I can't lose him too
Act Twenty-One: Hotel from Hell
Act Twenty-Two: You're to late
Act Twenty-Three: Downfall
Act Twenty-Four: Difficulties
Act Twenty-Five: Please wake up
Act Twenty-Six: watching the stars
Act Twenty-Seven:cut your hand off
act twenty-eight: i can't find her
act twenty-nine: apologies
act thirty: deja and davina
act thirty-one: wheres my brother...
act thirty-two: you're not stiles...
thirty-three:don't worry
act thirty-four: kiss me
act thirty-five: Allison
act thirty-six: final sacrifice

Act Sixteen:You should know

4.4K 116 29
By RiipahhxVoid

Davina walked into the animal clinic looking for Deaton. There was something that's been bothering her for quite awhile now, Deaton being the smartest and most educated in this kind of thing, she figured it was smart to go to him. The little bell went off as the door open making Deaton walk out looking to see who it was.

"Davina? What can I help you with?" Deaton says with a small smile. He knew the reason why she was here, it was just a matter of time. Davina looked scared, and worried. For awhile now she felt like she was going crazy even thinking about it.

"Hi, I think there's uh something wrong with me?" Davina says unsure, she felt crazy for even showing up. Deaton nodded opening the small door gesturing for her to follow him to the back, so they weren't standing there in the front. "I don't know why I'm here. I'm probably just going crazy." Davina says with an awkward laugh at the end.

"I can assure you you're not going crazy," the veterinarian reassures. Davina doesn't buy it. "Why do you think you're going crazy?" Davina takes a breath before sighing,

"I always get this feeling in my gut that somethings bad is about to happen, and then boom something bad happens. But then everyone gets that feeling, then something else happened." Davina stops, Deaton waits for her to continue and she does just that. "Its like an instinct almost like someone told me." Deaton looks at her with curious filled eyes. "You think I'm crazy"

"No, no. Quite the opposite actually." Deaton begins the tries thinking of a way to explain it, "you're a Precognition kind of, you can tell when somethings about to happen. But you've been fighting it instead of embracing it. And that's not all you can do,"

"Can you dumb that down for me?" Davina ask sheepishly, Deaton chuckles a little. "Wait rewind- that's not all I can do?" Davina ask with interested filled eyes.

"No, definitely not. There's more about you, you can get visions. " Davina eyes went huge Deaton feared they would pop out of her eye sockets.

"How do you know all this?"

"You're aunt...your mom's sister. It's in your blood line the first born daughter is gifted." Deaton tells her, Davina freezes. She has an aunt? Her parents told her Claudia was an only child. "I'm sorry Davina."

"It's not your fault Deaton. Thank you" Davina says with a smile. Deaton nods returning the same smile, Davina leaves the animal clinic not knowing what to think. Part of her wishes it was all a dream and she would wake up soon.

<<<•>>>

"I don't see anything." Derek says skeptical. The bruise the girl gave Allison and Lydia were exactly alike, almost the same.

"Look again." Scott pushes. Him and Allison broke up over the summer, but he was still madly in love with her.

"How is a bruise gonna tell me where Boyd and Erica are?" Derek ask crossing his arms, Scott let out a frustrated sigh.

"He kinda has a point, I mean how's a bruise going to tell us anything?" Davina says, Scott looks at her in betrayal for siding with Derek. "Yeah or not..."

"It's the same on both sides! Exactly the same." Scott exclaims raising his a voice a notch. Derek not moving or showing any reaction whatsoever.

"It's nothing."Derek says bored,

"He's so stubborn sometimes" Davina whisper to stiles who's sitting next to her,

"I know it's getting annoying!" Stiles whispers back, Derek glaring at them.

"Oh shit he can hear us!" Davina says laughing, stiles rolling his eyes. He could sense something was going on with Davina, and how she left early in the morning not telling anyone where she was going. He was worried to say the least.

"They're trying to help." Scott says sighing, he was getting tired of the small argument.

"These two?" Derek says incredulously, "This one, who used me to resurrect my psychotic uncle-- thank you" Derek says pointing to Lydia his voice dripping of sarcasm and amusement. "And this one, who shot about thirty arrows into me and my pack?" Derek says coldly towards Allison.

"Okay, all right, now, come on... No one died, right so...?" Davina tries soothing it over, stiles takes over also trying.

"Look, there may have been a little maiming, okay? A little mangling, but not death! And that's what I call an important distinction." Stiles says proudly, no paying any mind to what the twins say.

"My mother died." Allison says quietly. Davina looked down knowing exactly why she got bit. Her mother was trying to kill Scott, and if she had to Davina.

"Your family's little honor code killed your mother, not me." Derek says with a scoff,

"That girl was looking for Scott. I'm here to help him, not you." Allison clarifies, Derek not caring.

"You wanna help? Find something real." Derek says before leaving the room,

"Drama Queen"

<<<•>>>

Part of the pack was in the animal clinic trying to get answers or memories out of Isaac. Davina didn't like the idea, Isaacs heart rate had to be slow, very slow. There is a chance he could die if he got to cold. Isaac was underneath the freezing cold water, Derek, Scott, and stiles were holding his down under the water. They told Davina not to interfere.

"Now, remember... only I talk to him. Too many voices will confuse him and draw him out." Deaton tells everyone, they all nod along in understanding. "Isaac? Can you hear me?"

"Yes... I can hear you." Isaac says quietly, Davina walks closer to the large tin Isaac's laid in, the freezing water making him shiver.

"This is Dr. Deaton. I'd like to ask you a few questions. Is that all right?" Deaton ask speaking calmly, Davina was anxiously standing on the other side of the room, pacing back and forth.

"Yes" Isaac replied,

"want to ask you about the night you found Erica and Boyd. I want you to remember it for me in as vivid detail as possible, like you're actually there again." Davina could see Isaac tense up in the water.

"I-I don't wanna do that. I don't- I don't wanna do that. I don't wanna do that." The Lahey boy repeats anxiously, Davina inches forward towards the ice bath, everyone but Deaton sending her a pointed look.

"Isaac, it's all right. Just relax. They're just memories. You can't be hurt by a memory." Deaton reassures him, Isaac starts shaking his head no repeatedly.

"I don't wanna do that." The beta werewolf says stammering,

"It's all right--"

"I don't wanna do that."

"Screw it!" Davina rushes over placing a hand on Isaacs shoulder, the lahey boy instantly relaxes at her touch. Derek rolling his eyes at the sight in front of him. "Hey, you're alright. Everything's okay"

"Good. Now, let's go back to that night-- to the place you found Erica and Boyd. Can you tell me what you see? Is there some kind of building? A house?" Deaton starts,

"It's not... It's not a house. It's stone. I think marble." Isaac tells him quietly. Davina begins wincing at the cold. It began to feel so cold it started to burn.

"That's perfect. Can you give me any other descriptors?" Deaton ask soothing, Isaac becomes uneasy.

"It's dusty... and so empty... like an abandoned building?" Davinas eyes go full white flashes going through her mind.

Davina sees flashes everywhere, them all going by to fast for her to notice anything. She finally made something out, it looked like Boyd sitting against a wall. Davina not necessarily worried about that but worried about what's going on and her surroundings. She was scared to say the least. She begins panicking, she was on the edge of a panic attack she could feel it. Davina gasps as she looks around the room she was back in the animal clinic, no one noticed Davinas eyes. Or if they did they didn't say anything about it. She was torn back to reality by her being pushed back as Isaac shoots up from the freezing cold water.

"A vault! It's a bank vault! I saw it! I saw the name. It's, uh, B-Beacon Hills First National Bank. It's, um... it's an abandoned bank, and they're keeping them locked inside, inside the vault." Isaac rushes out. Everyone looking at him like he has two heads. Except Davina who was still sitting on the floor stuck. "What?"

"You don't remember what you said right before you came out of it, do you?" Stiles ask as Isaac wraps himself in a blanket, Davina who finally managed to pull herself up. Isaac shakes his head no. "You said when they captured you, that they dragged you into a room, and that there was a body in it."

"What body?" Both Isaac and Davina ask at the same time.

"Erica. You said it was Erica."

"No..." Davina says softly and quietly, she doesn't say anything but walks outside of the animal clinic to get some air. After everything that happened she felt like crawling under her blanket and never coming out. Davina hears the door open and shut behind her, her thinking it was stiles a groan escaping her lips. "Stiles I'm fine just go back" Davina says not turning around.

"I'm not stiles..." Isaacs voice flows through the air. Davinas face goes red in slight embarrassment as she turns around, a shivering Isaac standing behind her. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah I will be." Davina answers "What about you? You knew her longer than me." Davina says moving closer to the beta werewolf.

"I will be," Isaac answers, a small shiver. "Davina I have to tell you something" Isaac says taking in a deep breath.

"Yeah? What is it?" Davina ask, Isaac just stands there frozen. "Isaac...?" The lahey boy just lets out an awkward laugh.

"Forget about it. It can wait."

"No, I want to know. I could use some good news right now." Davina says and Isaac scratches the back of his neck awkwardly. Davina could still see Isaac shivering. "Follow me, I have one of your hoodies in the jeep." Davina says grabbing his hand pulling him along. Davina stole some of Isaac hoodies, well he gave them to her she just never returned them.

"Which one?" Isaac ask referring to the many hoodies Davina could be talking about.

"Your lacrosse hoodie. But I'm going to need it back." Davina says sternly with a playful glare. Isaac laughs,

"Whatever you say vina," Isaac says playfully. The two reach the jeep Davina climbing in the back and grabbing the lacrosse hoodie that has the number 14 on the back. Davina places it in Isaacs hands like it's a sacred object.

"I need this by tonight. Got it?" Davina says playfully but seriously. Isaac nods a goofy grin on his lips. "Good," Davina lets go of the hoodie and links there arms together once Isaac pulls the hoodie on. 

"Davina? Vina! V! Where are you!" Stiles yells as he exists the animal clinic looking for his sister.

"I'm gone! I'm a ghost!" Davina retorts, Isaac stifling a laugh, a small blush appearing on Davinas cheeks.

"God I hate you sometimes!" Stiles says then stops in his tracks as he sees Isaac. Then his eyes go huge when he sees the two arms linked together. "Yeah, no. See this is not happening." Stiles pushes the two apart, a proud smile on his face.

"That's better. Way better."

<<<<•>>>

A/N
Hey loves!! Here's an update, tell me what you think of it! I will only be updating on the weekends maybe. I don't know school is kicking my ass this year.

Comment vote all that good stuff.

Ivina>

Do you like Davina?

Do you like the small Ivina scene😫
I'm living for it!

Ok that's all, also should I make a Kira Yukimura book?? Or a legacies book?? And if a Legacies book who should be the love interest? (I already have someone in mind...)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 5.2K 64
❝𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘤𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦𝘥, 𝘢 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘥𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘶𝘵, 𝘢 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨�...
23.1K 626 48
I made a deal with my cousin, Scott, before I went home for the summer. His girlfriend Allison broke up with him and left for Paris, and my... friend...
42K 982 42
new school, new friends. what could possibly go wrong? apparently for olivia dunbar, a whole hell of a lot. meeting stiles stilinski was something...
168K 3.9K 50
TEEN WOLF UNIVERSE MARKED COMPLETE FOR SAFETY MEASURES!! WILL UPDATE "ℐ 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝒽ℴ𝓅ℯ 𝓈𝒽ℯ 𝒹ℴ𝓃𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝓁ℯ𝒶𝓋ℯ 𝓂ℯ ℋℴ𝓃ℯ𝓎, ℐ 𝒷ℯ𝓁ℴ𝓃ℊ �...