-Obsessed || Bang Chan-

By mineminnie_

"If the world turns back on you, I would turn too and yell at them saying thank you for leaving because they... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65

Chapter 20

1.5K 57 5
By mineminnie_

"Y/n...don't leave me...." he said on the verge of breaking down. I halted at my spot.

'Why is my heart pounding? Why I am getting flustered? Why is he getting emotional?'

"I..am not leaving you. I am just going downstairs. If you want, you can come with m-"

"N-not that." he said and I frowned. "I-I know..I am being an-annoying and it's..it's hard and exhausting for you. But please don't leave me..." he gulped, "I hate when people lea-"

I held his hand in mine. "Who said you are being annoying? There's no one else living with us to tell you that. And I won't leave you okay? You are my friend." I said when it was hard to say a friend.

Why?

He smiled but there were still tears in his eyes.

"Geez, Chan don't cry." I said and wiped his tears again.

"I- look so-so vul-vulnerable like this ri-right? I look pathetic. I-I hate showing my this side to anyone. You must think I-"

"Nothing. I think nothing Chan. It's fine to be vulnerable. It will take time but please don't think I am annoyed or I feel low for you." I started convincing him.

"I know but I am a boy here. I shouldn't be like this. I know its hard to handle all these things for you." he said looking down clearly ashamed of himself.

"So what if you are a boy? Can't guys cry? They don't have feelings? And I am strong enough to handle you. Also I don't have any place to live. Let me live here with you." I began to become silly now.

He giggled. "That's nice. That means you can live here for a longer time."

"Yes, I can. Now shut up and lie down here. I will get you something to eat." I said and went to the kitchen.

I clenched the fabric near my heart and shut my eyes. "What's happening with me? Why do I panic whenever he talks like this? Why does it hurt so much watching him suffer like this? It's because it's my job and I hate seeing people suffer right? I never felt this way before. Bang Chan what are you doing to me? I am just your caretaker and more than that just your friend." I mumbled under my breath.

It took me few minutes to prepare hot chocolate and few other snacks for him. I placed all the dishes in a tray and walked to his room.

'This big house is gonna make me loose my weight.'

"Here. Eat up." I said placing the food in front of him.

He stared me blankly. Again I felt my cheeks burning.

'Chan look away.'

I gave him a questionable look and slowly he lifted up his right hand.

"Gosh I forgot about this." I laughed slightly which caused him to giggle too.

"So sorr-" before he could finish I shove the food in his mouth.

"You talk a lot. Just eat now." he ate it.

He was refusing to eat but I insisted and filled his stomach with all the food. I then took out his medication from his bedside and handed it to him. The meds were drugs itself...

Withdrawal can be sometimes fatal too. We can't keep the addict away from drugs until he's loosing his life in front of us. We can't take away the drugs at once. The meds were drugs but it won't make the person high.

I handed him the pill and he chugged it with water down his throat.

"I think I owe you a lot." he said.

"My pay isn't enough? I don't need more money." I said gathering the mug and plates on the tray. First I was here just because of uncle, Bambam, money and a place to live, but now, I don't think there are just these reasons I'm staying here.

"No not that."

"Then?"

"I need to thank you in a better way." I glanced at him "I know you will refuse but now we are friends right? So I think I need to treat you something."

"I don't need anything Chan."

"Umm how about we go eat ice-cream on a ice-cream truck after dinner? Would you like it?"

My eyes widened. "Bang Chan you don't have to push yourself. You said it's hard for you to go in public so don't." I scolded him.

"Jung Y/n I also said once I feel comfortable enough, we can go eat outside. And it's just an ice-cream that too at late night when there will be very few people around."

"So you are fine now?" I asked in anticipation.

"Not totally but better than before. I mean if you are with me, I don't need to worry much." he smiled.

That's it. I blushed. He said it in a friendly way but my hormones were going wild.

"What happened?" he asked in confusion "Why are you red?"

"Shut up. No one is red." I said and turned around.

"What about the ice cream plan?"

"Fine let's go." I agreed and practically ran away.

'Bang Chan what the fuck?'

__________

"Let's go?" he asked when we finally decided to go out to eat ice-cream. It was very late. He locked the front door and we stood in front of it.

"Chan it's fine. You don't ha-" before I could even finish he dragged me out of the gate.

He said the ice-cream truck is not that far from his house so we were walking down the street. The cold breeze hitting our figures as we slightly shivered. The moon with the streetlights shining along the dark streets. Shadows of the tall trees and massive houses in the vicinity were reflected on the streets. There was literally no human in our sight. Only stray animals and wildflowers.

Chan was covering his face with a hat. And he was also wearing a mask.

"Staring isn't polite Y/n." he said and I quickly looked away.

"How can you see I was staring? Do you have eyes behind your head? Let me check." I said. He was dragging me so I was quite behind him. He left my hand and turned around towards me.

"So you were really staring." he caught me. Even if he's face is covered, I can sense a smirk behind the mask.

'Since when do you know him this better Jung Y/n?' I asked to myself.

"I-I wasn't!"

"You were. Now tell me why? Is my face that handsome that even after covering, you are staring at it?" he asked in a teasing way while crossing his hand in front of his chest.

'Yes it is'

"Shut up!" I hit his chest lightly. "I was thinking why are you doing this? You are covering your face and going against your will just for treating me?"

"Ugh Y/n why are you still thinking that? I said I am fine. And it's just for few months right?"

"For few months? What?"

"Me covering my face." he bent slightly to my height placing his hands on his knee. "I know you will help me get rid of this mask and cap." he said and ruffled my hair.

I stared him. 'Chan trusts me? Yes I will get you out of this.' I smiled and nodded to his sayings.

"Come on now let's go fill our stomach with ice-creams." he giggled and again held my hand.

'He is getting more physical lately which means he's finally thinking to move on from Heejin? Or it's just his way of treating people? If it's the first one, I am so happy for him because he deserves much more better. Right?'

--------★--------

Chan reacted to Gangbak hsjsjsjs I knew it he would get embarrassed 😭😭
Meanwhile Hyun was enjoying yesterday! Jskwksks omg I can't with these two 😂

Thank you for reading 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 4.6K 72
โœฐ-,โœŽ*เณƒเผ„ โ–Ž ๐—œ ๐—›๐—”๐—ง๐—˜ ๐—ง๐—ข ๐—”๐——๐— ๐—œ๐—ง . They met years ago, when Stray Kids was just starting their band and when she was starting her college year...
60.6K 2.7K 90
Changbin doesn't know what to do with himself. How to cope. How to talk about his feelings. And when his crush slowly started coming closer to him, h...
7.6K 111 13
Hwang Hyunjin x Reader Fanfic After your breakup your unsure of yourself. That really left a dent in you for a bit. But life has its ups and downs. Y...
7.5K 241 19
โœ” This is a continuation of my story on my old account : Animezz4Ever121 that was discontinued due to the account being faulty, so I decided to conti...