โ€ข๐๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐๐ฒ ๐‡๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ||๐‘ด๐’Š๏ฟฝ...

By Lunareve4

A Yakuza princess and the leader of Tokyo's most powerful gang, TOMAN. A broken past and a forgotten love, Y... More

๐Ÿ…˜๏ธŽ๐Ÿ…๏ธŽ๐Ÿ…ฃ๏ธŽ๐Ÿ…ก๏ธŽ๐Ÿ…ž๏ธŽ
โ˜ฏ๏ธŽYuki Onnaโ˜ฏ๏ธŽ
โ˜ฏ๏ธŽConfusionโ˜ฏ๏ธŽ
โ˜ฏ๏ธŽTOMANโ˜ฏ๏ธŽ
โ˜ฏ๏ธŽChance meetingโ˜ฏ๏ธŽ
โ˜ฏ๏ธŽContrastโ˜ฏ๏ธŽ
โ˜ฏ๏ธŽSweetest Memoryโ˜ฏ๏ธŽ
โ˜ฏ๏ธŽHer Storyโ˜ฏ๏ธŽ
โ˜ฏ๏ธŽYouโ˜ฏ๏ธŽ
โ˜…โ˜…Readers Specialโ˜…โ˜…
โ˜ฏ๏ธŽDismantledโ˜ฏ๏ธŽ
โ˜ฏ๏ธŽMatchโ˜ฏ๏ธŽ
โ˜ฏ๏ธŽConfessionโ˜ฏ๏ธŽ
๐‘Season Two๐‘
โ˜ฏ๏ธŽLost Dreamsโ˜ฏ๏ธŽ
โ˜ฏ๏ธŽTogetherโ˜ฏ๏ธŽ
โ˜ฏ๏ธŽWhatever It Takesโ˜ฏ๏ธŽ

โ˜ฏ๏ธŽChangeโ˜ฏ๏ธŽ

700 27 21
By Lunareve4

𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝑴𝒊𝒌𝒆𝒚 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰𝒏𝒐𝒖𝒆 𝒃𝒐𝒕𝒉 𝒈𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒔𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒍....

Thoughts as they walk along...

Mikey- Inoue, A lot of things needed to be settled after that incident and we never met.

Funny that I've been making excuses to see you again.

Inoue- Nee Mikey....Kanbe san is alright now...I joined high school and things keep piling up.

I wish we can met soon.

(Mikey and the others already started High school)

Y/n walks along the road leading to her new school.

The passerbys some of which were her former school mates noticed something about her...it was like she was gleaming. She greeted them as they met which was entirely a new thing since she always stayed quiet and distant ever since middle school started.

However they found it nice.
Some of them happily greeted her back.

She clenched her fists as she gave herself a boost to talk to them.

𝒀/𝒏 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒐𝒏. 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒅𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔.

Y/n was nervous around people. Shirogane once even got shocked how she wasn't that popular in school considering how beautiful and badass she was. She never had any friends.

She places her stuff in the locker.

Things have changed. The burden of her unknown ability to see the past was gone afterall.

𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒂 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝑰 𝒅𝒊𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒆𝒙𝒄𝒆𝒑𝒕 𝑨𝒌𝒊-𝒏𝒊𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒏 ,𝒌𝒂𝒏𝒃𝒆 𝒔𝒂𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒔 𝒌𝒂𝒐𝒓𝒊.

𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝑰 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒘𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒖𝒑 𝒘𝒊𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒐𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝑰 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒖𝒏𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒍𝒚 𝑰 𝒔𝒍𝒐𝒘𝒍𝒚 𝒃𝒆𝒈𝒂𝒏 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒊𝒕...𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒍 ..

𝐈𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐲 𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬 ...

𝑴𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒑𝒊𝒔𝒕 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒕𝒓𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒎𝒆 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒃𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒃𝒚 𝒔𝒂𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒂 𝒈𝒊𝒇𝒕 𝒃𝒖𝒕...𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒔𝒆𝒆𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈.

𝑷𝒆𝒐𝒑𝒍𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒔....𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒐𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒉 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒆'𝒔 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒊𝒔 𝒅𝒊𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒕. 𝒀𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒌𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒖𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒌𝒆𝒆𝒑𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒉𝒂𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒕 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒈𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝒎𝒂𝒚 𝒔𝒆𝒆𝒎....

𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒔𝒆 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑰 𝒌𝒆𝒑𝒕 𝒔𝒆𝒆𝒊𝒏𝒈....𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒍𝒆 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆.....

𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒃𝒍𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝑰 𝒓𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒍𝒚 𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒑𝒆𝒐𝒑𝒍𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒚𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒇. 𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒚 𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅.

Incident when Y/n was first in middle school...She tried to mix with people but the same fears still lingered in her head.

𝑪𝒂𝒏 𝑰 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔? 𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒐𝒇 𝒎𝒆.....𝑨𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒔𝒂𝒇𝒆 𝒂𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅 𝒎𝒆...

And then...One day it was basketball practice for PE. Everyone was gathered together and as Y/n helped a girl who tripped from the other class...she went beserk.

Ahhh!! Aaaa......she held her head screaming.

That person was involved in a mass firing incident where many people were killed.

The distorted faces and pools of blood she saw....

Y/n are you alright? The teacher runs towards them in panic.

After that I was all alone again.

𝑷𝒆𝒐𝒑𝒍𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒃𝒆𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒎𝒚 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌. 𝑰 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒆𝒂𝒕 𝒎𝒚 𝒍𝒖𝒏𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒆. 𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝒊𝒕 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒎𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒕...𝒎𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒇𝒇 𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒆.

But all that doesn't matter anymore. A smile formed in her lips.

Last Sunday....

TOMAN OFFICIAL MEETING

"You guys better watch out for anything that happens. We should be alert!" Draken dictated. He slowly turns to Mikey for him to please continue.

Mikey was looking a bit weird today....was he weary? Nah thats not it. Something about him was off.

He walks up and "That is all for today. Times have been hard....
Even I'm not in a good mood today" he sighed..

Thats it.

The members walked out discussing among themselves...

"The Shacho must be concerned about something important"

"Yeah bad things keep happening right"

" Maybe it was related to Shinjuku"

"Pipe it down you"

On the other side...

"Oi Mikey. Why did you ask us to stay back for?" Draken questioned.

"Something up?" Mitsuya looked serious. Mikey was pacing up and down which he rarely did. He was the calm type.

"Mikey kun are you alright?" Takemichi went.

"Oh! This is something very important. A serious problem....a very serious problem for Toman" he started.

" Really??" They panicked.

"Uhm" he nodded.

"What's it about? That incident?" Draken asked.

"No. Its about..." mikey turned facing them in the most creepy face as they waited for him to tell.

" Its about Inoue" he suddenly grinned. Changing his expression so quickly.

"Hahh???!"

"Baka! You almost had us there" Draken wasn't having it. Mitsuya just face palmed and Takemichi still in shock.

"Fine. What's it about Y/n?"

" I wanted to give her something but I don't have any ideas you see" he chuckled scratching his head.

"You serious?"

"Ah. And I thought I was the funny one when I worried about Emma's present"

" ken-chin I already apolozised for that you know"

" Come to think of it we don't know that much about Y/n san though" takemichi said.

" Some goes for Mikey as well. Oi, you haven't met her since last time have you?"

Mikey looked deflated.

" Mikey kun how bout we ask Kanbe-san" Takemichi suggested.

"Hah? Ain't that too weird?" Mitsuya stopped.

They kept bickering....

Mikey stayed back as usual as the others went home. The peaceful breeze seemed to soothe him a little.

He noticed an old woman walking up the steps. He was startled at first since there were usually no visitors. But brushed it aside knowing that once in a while people showed up nowadays.

She was having a hard time climbing up. He didn't pay much attention at first but stood up to help her..

"Thank you dear Boy" the old woman said. He gave a nod and   tried to sit down when..

"Something is troubling you isn't it?"

...............................

Y/n had just taken a bath after going out for a quick jog. She had to stay fit afterall.

She dropped down in bed.... staring at the pictures on her wall.

𝑰 𝒘𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒉𝒆'𝒔 𝒅𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈. 𝑾𝒆 𝒃𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒍𝒚 𝒎𝒆𝒕 𝒂𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒂𝒍.

𝑫𝒐𝒆𝒔 𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒖𝒔...𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝑰 𝒅𝒐.

𝐋𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞...

That day of the festival.

Mikey slowly walks down the steps carrying Y/n. She was totally blushing but trying to hide her nervousness.

𝑩𝒂𝒌𝒂..𝑩𝒂𝒌𝒂 𝒘𝒉𝒚 𝒊𝒔 𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔?

She learnt that Kanbe and the others were safe and heaved a sigh of relief.

" Nee...Mikey"

"Hmm?"

"I'm sorry about everything. This is all..."

"All that was already bound to happen. You shouldn't blame yourself Inoue" he interrupted.

"Yeah but.."

"Please take care of yourself too. The Inoue I knew back then really used to smile a lot...
You deserve to be happy just as everyone else" he smiled.

𝐄𝐧𝐝.

Y/n noticed the lights that flickered on and off from her and looked outside. There seemed to be no one. It was weird.

"Y/n Please get the groceries the delivery man dropped" Miss Kaori asked.

As Y/n made her way outside....but as she turned she saw...

Mikey?

"Inoue come with me" he held out his hand with a wide grin on his face.

........................................

𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫.
𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐧𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤.

𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐟 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠.
𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬💕💕
𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐝.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 40 21
This is about The invincible Mikey & The Queen Y/n The Head of Toman & Queen of kyoto dragons {name is cringy don't mind} were once lovers and now a...
41.6K 1K 19
Y/N Sano is a twin brother of Manjiro 'Mikey' Sano. They love to be together, inseparable from each other. They're even called the 'Invinsible Twins'...
12.3K 208 41
"๐—œ๐˜'๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ท๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—บ," Y/n has been friends with Mikey for as long as she can remember. She wanted it to stay t...
584K 29.9K 106
โ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ค'๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ช๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š. ๐™„ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™™๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ข ๐™ค๐™› ๐™—๐™š๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช. โž ...