š‘šžšœšØš š§š¢š¬šž - š“. š’š”...

By Shigarakisnegro

"š’šØ š°š”ššš­ ššš«šž š°šž?" š’š”š¢š ššš«ššš¤š¢ š± š›š„šššœš¤šŸšžš¦!š«šžššššžš« š¦šØššžš«š§ š€š” ššØšØš¤... More

šˆš§š­š«šØšš®šœš­š¢šØš§
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
1k yall šŸ’ŖšŸ˜†
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Quick notice...
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24 āš ļø
Chapter 25 āš ļøāš ļøāš ļø
Chapter 26 āš ļøāš ļø
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32 āš ļøāš ļøāš ļø
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36 āš ļøāš ļøāš ļø
Chapter 37
Chapter 38 āš ļøāš ļø
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
š‡š¢ššš­š®š¬: š‚šØš¦šž š€š§š š’šžšž šŒšž.
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44

Chapter 18

1.1K 48 61
By Shigarakisnegro

𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐠𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐞

Chapter 18
𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐘𝐞𝐭

𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝟖𝐭𝐡

𝟏𝟐:𝟎𝟔𝐚𝐦
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

𝗣𝘂𝗯𝗹𝗶𝗰 𝗦𝗮𝗳𝗲𝘁𝘆 𝗛𝗮𝘇𝗮𝗿𝗱 🌚
——————————————-

𝗠𝗲
Yo Mali

I'm going out, I'll brb

𝗣𝘂𝗯𝗹𝗶𝗰 𝗦𝗮𝗳𝗲𝘁𝘆 𝗛𝗮𝘇𝗮𝗿𝗱 🌚
You gonna get drunk n nasty with Tomurine now?

I approve sis dw 😁

𝗠𝗲
Do you want me to slap the teeth out of ur gums.

Ofc not sigh.

𝗣𝘂𝗯𝗹𝗶𝗰 𝗦𝗮𝗳𝗲𝘁𝘆 𝗛𝗮𝘇𝗮𝗿𝗱 🌚
You really need to learn how to take jokes n/n

You're starting to act like my dad with that serious shit jeez...

𝗠𝗲
Do not compare me to that man, he's a diff level of serious.

But yeah I'll come back in like an hour so tell Himiko.

𝗣𝘂𝗯𝗹𝗶𝗰 𝗦𝗮𝗳𝗲𝘁𝘆 𝗛𝗮𝘇𝗮𝗿𝗱 🌚
Oh lmnl she's reading the chats rn

Also, We want Chinese so you better ask Shigarickey to pay for that innit :))

𝗠𝗲
Do you not have legs? go and get it yourself.

𝗣𝘂𝗯𝗹𝗶𝗰 𝗦𝗮𝗳𝗲𝘁𝘆 𝗛𝗮𝘇𝗮𝗿𝗱 🌚
Effort n/n

Plus you're out already so you might aswell go get it for us innit.

𝗠𝗲
Ayt.

Since I'm such a good sister I'll plug you with some Chinese.

𝗣𝘂𝗯𝗹𝗶𝗰 𝗦𝗮𝗳𝗲𝘁𝘆 𝗛𝗮𝘇𝗮𝗿𝗱 🌚
Okay bye n/n enjoy :)

Don't get knocked up. The kid will inherit his dry ass skin :/

𝗠𝗲
I- nah that's rude bro.

Leave him alone man. Smh.

𝗣𝘂𝗯𝗹𝗶𝗰 𝗦𝗮𝗳𝗲𝘁𝘆 𝗛𝗮𝘇𝗮𝗿𝗱 🌚
Awhhh look at you getting all protective over ur man

But Idgaf rude is my middle name.

And That's my brother in law he won't mind jokes like that 😌

𝗠𝗲
Abt brother in law 💀

Come off my phone you jackass 💀💀

————————————————————————————————-

"Is that your sister?" Tomura asked you as he was driving on the main road with one hand on the wheel and another on your thigh.

You sat up straight and put your phone on your lap before answering him, "Yeah, them lot want Chinese."

His crimson eyes glanced to his side to look at you. "Do they have Chinese money?"

"That's what I'm saying." You let out a small laugh under your breath.

"We might aswell buy it for them though. I don't mind." Tomura suggested while he removed his hand from your thigh to change the gear of the car.

"Yeah I'll pay." You took off your phone case to get your credit card out and ready for when you get to the shop. But just then, Tomura used his free hand and took the card away from you.

The car was stopped at a red light so it was safe for him to look at you now, he gave you back the card. "Um no, you're not paying for shit n/n. When you're with me you don't pay for stuff."

"At least let me contribute a little." You attempted to bargain with Shigaraki but he immediately shut you down.

He shook his head without looking at you. "Nope. The wifey doesn't pay for things."

"Wifey? Since when?" You turned your whole body to him staring at him in disbelief. He deviously smirked to himself but didn't reply, instead he turned on the car radio and changed the song to Scatter Brain by Conway The Machine Feat. Ludacris & JID.

He soon turned onto the motorway and you heard the clicking of his seatbelt, "Oh good, you've already got your seatbelt on."

He began to press onto the gas making the car go fast "are you trying to kill us?" You held onto the seat with your hands as he continued to go even faster, laughing at your sudden reaction.

He played with the top of your bun using his free hand. "Relax man, we're having fun."

"You think speeding is fun? You definitely have some sort of death wish Shiggy."

"Don't worry you won't die, I wouldn't put you in THAT much danger." He playfully said in a serious tone. You shook your head, put both hands on his cheeks and faced his head away from you, onto the road.

"Focus on the road." you told him. Tomura didn't listen to you at all, and gave you a shrug.

"I cant be asked, if you're really that scared then come and drive yourself." He took his hands of the wheel and continued to speed, there weren't any cars on this side of the road but it was still fucking scary.

"Shigaraki." You said in a serious tone, he didn't take it seriously and increased the volume on his radio, Spaceship by Playboi Carti was being blasted through the speakers and Tomura bopped his head to the music "Damn I sure love Playboi Carti, do you fuck with Carti n/n?"

"I'm being dead serious, focus on the road."

He ignored you again and grinned as he continued to take the piss out of you. "Awh don't tell me you're not fucking wid Carti? How disappointing."

He was really starting to piss you off and scare you now, you could hear the engine rumbling as he increased the speed of the car. "I'm really not playing with you, drive properly you fucking idiot."

The grin on his face grew even wider before he pressed on the gas even more and leaned in to say something in your ear. "Make me."

The car was probably going at 80 mph, Tomura looked completely unbothered as he was getting closer to a car You grabbed the steering wheel and moved the car out of the way before it crashed.

"Oh shit, camera." He casually said and slammed the break, almost making your head slam into the wheel.

He caught you before that could happen though and wrapped his hand around your upper half, pulling it into his chest as he held the steering wheel in the other. "What the fuck." You said in monotone glaring at the male above you.

The boy looked at you below him and began to laugh his ass off "your face right now is fucking priceless, you look all traumatised and shit." You cut your eye at him before leaning back into your own seat and exhaling.

He started driving at normal speed again. "It was fun though right?" He asked as he got off the motorway and stopped at a red light, You continued to look out the window and air him.

He sucked his teeth and ran a hand through his blue locs "Oh wow. Your ignoring me now." You continued to air him.

"Wowwww." All of a sudden, both your phones went off at the same time. You and Tomura pulled them out to see who the messages were from...

Shigaraki's POV:

𝗛𝗮𝘄𝗸𝘀
——————————————-

𝗛𝗮𝘄𝗸𝘀
Yoo Where u @

I just pulled up at Dabi's.

I wanted loud from u styll.

𝗠𝗲
I'm out g.

Spinners got some on him tho so just get it from him innit.

𝗛𝗮𝘄𝗸𝘀
Ayt sn.

You on ur ones?

𝗠𝗲
Yh

𝗛𝗮𝘄𝗸𝘀
Then shout me later innit.

We can link up rq

𝗠𝗲
I'll see innit.

Depends on my mood so yeah.

𝗛𝗮𝘄𝗸𝘀
Sn, safe Bro 💥

————————————————————————————————-

End of POV

~

Y/n's POV:

𝗦𝗶𝘀💕
——————————————-

𝗦𝗶𝘀💕
Yo n/n.

You coming back yet?

𝗠𝗲
Well I was planning to after getting the Chinese food.

𝗦𝗶𝘀💕
Nah take ur time man, spend more time with Tomura 🙈

And allow get me and Mali Oreo milkshakes from creams or something.

Shoto and Dabi want one too.

𝗠𝗲
Alright xx

𝗦𝗶𝘀💕
Thanks babes :))

————————————————————————————————-

End of POV

~

"Lemme not lie yeah, I'm craving something sweet. Come let's quickly get something after we get the Chinese food." Tomura suggested after putting his phone down and continued to drive.

"Cool." You bluntly gave him, not forgetting about how he nearly just killed you both with his careless actions.

He was stopped at another green light and slumped himself back into his char, side eyeing you with a grin. "Oh wow man, don't give me dead reps n/n. You can't lie it was a little fun right?"

"Well I did get a bit of an adrenaline rush." You admitted to him, folding your arms on your chest and rolling your eyes at his grin.

"Seee. Told ya." He relit the unfinished zoot from earlier, and after the light went greed again, turned onto the road where the best Chinese Shop in ends was.

~

You were currently scanning the menu as the cashier was taking your order. "Can I also just get special fried rice, chicken chow mien and sweet and sour chicken twice."

"Oh and don't forget (another thing from the menu) I love that shit." Shigaraki added as he leaned on the wall next to you, taking a look at their menu in his hand.

"Yeah that too please, thank you." You pulled out your card to pay but was stopped by Shigaraki pushing you out of the way and placing money onto the counter. "I told you I'm paying."

"For fuck sake." You sighed, not even bothering to object since he'll end up winning the argument anyway. You sat on the small chair in the empty store and waited for the food. Tomura made his way towards the door, "I'll be right back." He told you before walking off somewhere.

He soon came back with a paper bag of crispy creme doughnuts and threw it to you. "We can munch on them in the car, my treat for scaring you with my reckless driving." He smiled at you before sitting next to you in the empty seat and put his arm over your shoulder.

"Hm, thanks I guess." You looked into the bag to see two glazed doughnuts and two raspberry filled ones then put them onto your lap before leaning into Shigaraki's chest.

"You wanna go anywhere else after this?" He asked you while you he played with the top of your bun. You turned on your phone to check the time and realised it was nearly 2:15 in the morning. "I need to get back to Mali, who knows what that brat is up to right now."

"She's really funny man. You're lucky to have a sister like that." You let out a soft giggle and leaned more into his arm, resting your head on his collarbone.

Tomura couldn't help but admire how leng you looked under him. He loved everything about you, from the way your cheeks looked when you laughed to the sexiness of your clear, rich brown skin. "You look so cute right now n/n."

"Can't say the same for you." You teased, making a fake frown form on Shigaraki's face.

"Don't lie to yourself, you know I'm too leng."

You sucked your teeth at him, that's what you always hear from the typical, bait, gassed up London boy who's full of himself, you always wondered if they would ever be humbled some day. "Well someone has a big ass ego."

"So you're saying I'm not leng yeah? Say nothin." He jokingly rasped, rolling his eyes and looking away from you.

You sighed at the boys saltines."I don't sit like this with unattractive niggas Tomura?" You gestured to the current position you were in, his hand around your shoulder with yours on his chest.

The male used his free hand to tilt your chin, making you look up in his soft, ruby eyes with a tint of red on the white part of his eyeballs. "Oh. So you do think I'm leng after all?"

You moved your face closer to his in attempt to tease him. "Well why don't you use that big brain of yours to guess babes." You said with sarcastic tone, moving your hand up to gently touch his soft blue strands.

"I just wanna hear it come from that pretty little mouth." He said in a low, deep voice as he looked from you to your lips with his hooded eyes.

The sexual tension was cut short by the worker calling you both to collect the food from the front. "Ah. Lemme get it." Shigaraki got up to get the food and said thank you before walking out the door with you.

~

𝟐:𝟒𝟗𝐚𝐦

You and Tomura finally pulled up into the Todoroki Households front yard, after leaving the Chinese shop You both spotted a nearby park and decided to stay there for a little bit. Nothing that deep though, He pushed you on the swings and you had another talk about life but that's all.

You learnt that his hair wasn't always blue, it was actually permanent hair dye that Dabi helped him put in secondary school.

He and Dabi lost a bet with Natsuo apparently so he made them dye their hair different colours, Dabi got lucky so only had to dye it black while Tomura unfortunately got light blue.

But after about a year they both got used to their new hair colours and haven't gone back since. You still remember the day when Dabi dyed his hair because Rei was furious about it. Those were fun times though.

Shigaraki parked up the car and pulled out the doughnuts he gave to you earlier "let's eat them in here, we don't want them lot to get all sad and shit cause we didn't get em any." He took out an original glazed Doughnut and began to eat it after he passed the bag to you.

You took it and pulled out a raspberry doughnut for yourself. "How'd you know I liked doughnuts?"

He finished his glazed doughnut and went in for his raspberry filled one. "Everybody likes doughnuts." he said as he took a bite, getting the jam all over his face.

"Well you ain't lying about that."

"Yeah." He smiled with teeth, still having some unchewed in his mouth, you checked the time and it was almost 3 now, but due to all the alcohol and weed you consumed, you were probably just gonna crash at Dabi's and go home in the morning.

Shigaraki took the last bite out of his doughnut and you realised he still had bits of sugar and jam on his face, he reminded you of Izuku when he ate. They were such tramps. "Oh you've got some jam on your face Shig."

"Come lick it off then Princess." he earned a neutral look from you followed by a empty doughnut bag to the face moments after, Then chuckling as he threw it back to you.

"I'm just kidding, where?" He began to rub his face in attempt to get the jam off but he wasn't "no right there." You told him pointing to the area slightly below his cheek.

"Here?" Shigaraki pointed to the complete opposite side from what you said. You pointed to the side where it was but he still couldn't get it off. You rolled your eyes at his stupidity and gave up trying to give him directions. "Oh my- lemme do it."

You leaned in to move the jam from the corner of his mouth using the edge of your thumb. Without thinking your hand began to caress his cheek, tracing his scars under his eyes and the smooth skin he had on his cheeks. "You're rubbing my cheek like you want me or sum." You clocked what you were doing and we're about to move your hand away until he leaned his cheek into it.

You licked your lips a little and leaned your head to the side. "Well maybe I do."

"Come and get me then." He leaned in and pressed his slightly rough lips onto yours, he tasted like raspberry with a mix of strong alcohol. You closed your eyes and returned the kiss,making the both of you get into a rhythm.

He grabbed your waist to pull you closer to him and you placed both hands onto his cheeks to deepen the kiss, you could swear that a moan escaped his lips at that point, Shigaraki had been waiting for this moment since the first time he laid eyes on you at Dabi's. He was starving for the woman in front of him.

Losing his self control, he lifted you up and placed you into his lap with your legs either side of him, not once separating his lips from yours. You placed your hands in his fluffy hair and began playing with his locs as he moved one of his hands down to your ass, slowly massaging and squeezing one of your cheeks.

You moaned at his action which gave him the opportunity to slip his tongue in your mouth and wrestle with yours. You felt him grind his hips against yours as his heavy breathing began to increase, but you pulled away once he made his way down to your waistband and attempted to put his hand underneath your tracksuit bottoms. "Not Yet. Not yet Shig."

"S-sorry n/n I-" you cut him off with another kiss before leaning into the crook of his neck, you two sat in silence as Shigaraki still had a firm grip on your waist and cradled you in his arms. "You know I've wanted to do that for a very long time." He confessed to you.

"Is it now?" You responded in his neck while trying to act surprised.

"Wasn't it obvious?" It was very obvious. Not only to you but to literally everyone around Shigaraki, even Spinner noticed his change of behaviour when he was around you. But at the same time you had to be very cautious just in case he wasn't shit, I guess he proved himself worthy tonight.

You gave him another passionate kiss before getting up and picking up a bag of Chinese food with the milkshake takeaway cups. "We should go back inside, the food will get cold."

Tomura nodded and followed you out of the car after picking up the remaining bags and made his way to the front door with you. You pressed the doorbell and Shigaraki pulled you in for one final kiss before the door opened to reveal the younger Todoroki brother.

"I saw that by the way." He smirked as he opened the door fully so you and Tomura could pass through and walk into the house. "I guess I owe your sister fifty quid." He yawned as he stretched his arms out.

"The lovebirds are back." Denki told the rest of the group as he got up and took the bags from you and placed them onto the breakfast bar.

"Yo Mali, you good?" You asked her sister, who had a frown on her face as she was drinking a cup of wray's with some apple juice, weird mix but she seemed to always love it for some reason. "Not really." She mumbled and took the the milkshake from your hand.

Your protective sister instinct came in and you began to ask Mali questions in a serious tone. "Why? What ha-" you were cut off by Dabi shouting at his friend from the other side of the room, his face in a frown with Shigaraki's completely neutral as he fondled with his keys in his pocket.

"Why the fuck did Kiego come here?"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐠𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐞
—————————————————
Authors note: I've had a really shit week man but I went to a collage opening evening that wasn't so bad so ig that was calm innit...idky I'm putting this on here but anyways this chapter took me a while to write lmnl.

I hope you lot enjoyed the new chapter :)) updates will probably not be as frequent now but once again I wont discontinue the fanfic, I've just gotta start prioritising exams more innit so bare with me. Anyways I'll see you lot again in the next update ❤️❤️

𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐟 𝐦𝐲 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐩 𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐤'𝐂𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐈 𝐛𝐞 𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧' 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐤𝐮𝐧𝐤 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐚𝐲...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62K 2.3K 14
š—® š—°š—暝—¶š—ŗš—¶š—»š—®š—¹ š—®š—»š—± š—® š˜€š—¼š—暝—°š—²š—暝—²š—æ. š—® š—¹š—¼š˜ƒš—² š—®š—»š—± š—® š˜š—暝—®š—“š—²š—±š˜†. angst. lowercase. ā‚€ā‚ˆā‚‹ā‚‚ā‚„ā‚‹ā‚‚ā‚€ā‚‚ā‚ ā‚œā‚’ ā‚ā‚€ā‚‹ā‚‚ā‚„ā‚‹ā‚‚ā‚€ā‚‚ā‚
98.8K 3.6K 39
Tomura Shigaraki x Original Female Character ____________ At the age of eighteen, an orphaned Mina is welcomed into the yakuza group, the Shie Hassai...
364K 8.3K 103
Everyone thought her eyes were beautiful while she could barely stand to see them. They always spoke about her bright smile, but it was never real an...
1M 39.6K 169
You're sort of a slut. And a spy. A slutty spy. (does contain lemons - I've marked those chapters!) #1 bnhafanfic on Dec 29, 2020! #1 bakugoxreader...