bat, grimm and the cat can fi...

By PJACLIEBE

Harry is on the run after inflating his aunt. He encounters a large black dog, the boy spontaneously takes hi... More

Hello people:)
Escape and a new friend
Thoughts in the night
I thought I had holidays
Bathing fun, or something
A birthday present to run away from
The rest of the birthday
Nocturnal thoughts 2
Shopping with Snape and Dog
An unpleasant truth
Schools
Nocturnal thoughts 3
Everyday life begins
A necessary divorce
Man or dog?
Dark magic
Quirrell
Sirius Black
Holiday stress and gather allies
Rat hunting plans part 1
Rat hunting plans part 2
An evening with friends
Three men vs. wild magic
A train ride is funny part 1
A train ride that's funny part 2
Articles and more
A theory raises questions
Turbulent times
Rat trapped/ Rat in a trap
Help for Remus
Freedom for Sirius
No more games
Family Black
Summer
Three schools
Attendees
A reason to risk your life
The first exam
After the fight
Dancing lesson
The ball
The second task
The most important person
The beetle's core
The third task
It was not planned that way
The reason
After the tournament
Wasted vacation
Fish on the hook
An overdue law
Feather and groove, or dog and cat?
She needs behavior lessons herself
Sirius in father mode
A true lord
It makes bones shiver with fear
Veela Nest
Off to the etiquette
Proper behavior at the table
Politics is tough business
Seats, seats, and more seats
Not sick but stupid
Cat in love
Draco's friendship
Harry Werther
The pack invades the village
A letter against loneliness
A nice evening
Christmas morning of a special family
Christmas with Lucius
The reason behind the festivals
Not a boring celebration?
Just a normal boy
The last letter for the time being
Full throttle into summer
Recreation for adults
Finally breathe again
Lessons at the ball
how it goes with the Greeks
Revenge for the big mouth
Colorful
Festival of the senses
Hand kisses and gigolo
Silver star
Cultural exchange part 1
Cultural exchange part 2
Wonderful acquaintance
Cord disconnection with starting difficulties
one week vacation part 1
One week vacation part 2
Nice days part 1
Nice days part 2
A Victorian lady
Off to the sixth year
Lucius' household
A brilliant strategy
Soon a new director
Prologue and Epilogue
part 2

I 'm ill?

2.1K 115 7
By PJACLIEBE

Harry paced around the lake, as if startled. He had arranged to meet Hermione, and then Luna, here, but was half an hour early himself.
The boy had been incredibly nervous since last night. .he had slept badly that night and had trouble concentrating on the good news at breakfast. And there were actually enough of them.
.to distract himself, Harry tried to remember this morning again.

Harry and Hermione tried not to laugh as they watched their friend try not to eat his bacon with his fingers. .in general, Ron tried hard to really implement everything Severus had taught them.
"Come on, Ron, you really had enough class with Professor Snape. .by now your table manners should leave nothing to be desired, ”Hermione smirked.
The redhead sighed.
."For once, this has nothing to do with Snape's lessons, the stupid bacon stubbornly refuses to be impaled with a fork."
"Maybe you should try the practice dagger," Harry advised him.
."Not until I've really mastered it, I don't feel like embarrassing myself in front of the whole hall." With that, Ron tried to continue winning the fight against his breakfast. .but, the pig, did not seem to have lost its fighting spirit even after its death.
“Professor Snape gave us the daggers so we could practice with them. .it is clear that we look like complete idiots at the beginning, "said Colin cheerfully.
“Don't blame me, but you have an excuse, you were born of muggles. .But the Weasleys are an old family, I should be able to do all of this by now. Just like Ginny, ”Ron grumbled.
“You can't do anything about that either. Your parents are solely responsible for that, ”his girlfriend tried to appease him.
.“Why weren't there any daggers at the ball last year? Actually, the occasion would have been suitable? ”Neville wanted to know.
."Sev suspects it's because Dumbledore didn't want to embarrass himself in front of the entire magical elite," Harry explained.
"Why, doesn't he have any table manners either?"
At Ginny's question, half the table started laughing.
."No, but then everyone would have seen that he wasn't preparing the students for a life in the magical world," grinned Harry.
“Why does Snape want us to eat slowly and chew every bite well? .that has nothing to do with etiquette ”, a girl from the sixth grade wanted to know.
"Because swallowing is bad for the stomach, if you swallow too big bites you get pain," Hermione explained.

.the conversation was interrupted by the arrival of the owls.
This time Harry got a letter and a copy of the wind cut to his normal mail.
"Who is writing to you?"
."Mine, you're worse than any cat, I haven't even opened the letter," Harry laughed.
“Sorry, I just don't want you to get any more nonsense. Not that there is a portkey in there. "
.“Can't happen, my mail goes to my overprotective parents first, it is redirected to them by Kreacher. And they check to see if it's harmless. "
"Good parents," laughed Neville.
.Harry grumbled, he had found a note from Sirius. The man confirmed that the mail was safe.
The letter was from the editor of the wind section. .he apologized formally for the misinformation in the newspaper and assured the boy that the person responsible would no longer work for them. In addition, Harry was promised compensation. .apparently the man was really incredibly embarrassed that such a false article was printed in his newspaper.
In the wind average itself, it was almost the same again. .only that the editor apologized to the population for panicking them.
Satisfied, Harry put both aside.
"It works," he grinned.
Harry's friends were also pleased.
."Seems like there are still people who learn from their mistakes," said Dean.
"Hopefully people will calm down now," Hermione said.
“What does McGonagall want? Has the old man done something again? ".at Colin's words, attention shifted forward.
"We'll probably know in a moment," Ginny muttered.

“Dear students, I am sorry to have to interrupt you while you are eating. .But, the curse breakers already have their first results to show. I think that interests you all. "
Questions about defense were immediately raised.
“No, the curse has not yet been broken, but the school rules have been revised. .we now know who was responsible for the harsh penalties in the past. "
And again there was screaming.
“Please, gentlemen. .the way you behave, I have to assume that Professor Snape has not made any progress with you in his behavior class. "
The students looked at Severus. .he stared at the young people as if they had just insulted him personally. And, strictly speaking, it was. If the children couldn't behave, it fell back on him.
Immediately it was quiet again in the hall.
."You're all wrong, by the way, it wasn't Professor Dumbledore who instituted the punishments. It was its predecessor. Surprisingly, the current director has even withdrawn some measures. .but now they have all been lifted. Nobody is beaten anymore or anything like that. There is also no longer any house placed above the other. Because Albus Dumbledore seemed to think that lions were better than snakes. .but you have all shown in recent years that there is also peaceful coexistence.
One more thing, there are no more dangerous corridors or traps.
.the grumbling myrtle will no longer spy on the boys in the prefect's bathroom either. And officially bathing is again allowed in the lake. There is absolutely clean water in there now. Much to the delight of the beings living in it.
.I wish you all a nice weekend. Enjoy it."

At the mention of myrtle, some students began to rant or protest loudly. Some of the male prefects even blushed.
."Did I already mention that I am very happy not to have been assigned this task?"
Ron glared at Harry.
"She has a crush on you, not on us," he grumbled.
Hermione bit her lip. .she found a ghost of the guys sneaking after just roaring.
"That's not funny, Granger."
The lions turned to see a Draco who had also turned a healthy color.
.“I'm really sorry, but I know Myrtle personally. This picture that I now have in front of my eyes. ”The girl got no further because she was already throwing herself away again.
"Yeah, very funny."
“Tomorrow, Dray, is there a reason you're here? .or did you just want to make our curly angel see her senses? ”It came from Harry.
"No, I'm here because of the Creevey brothers," while he stared at the two boys.
"Did they tell you?dennis looked a little shyly at the blonde Slytherin.
"Yes they have. I warn you, if you don't behave like a gentleman to them, then I'll pull your ears out. "
"So it's about your sisters," Ginny stated.
.draco looked at his girlfriend in pain.
“Astoria and Daphne want to go to the village with them today, and not just as friends. It should be a double date. When did that happen? "
.“Daphne said you don't always have to know everything. And that you are worse than your father, ”Colin explained.
“I take care of both of them, that's my right.
"We will too," grumbled Dennis.
.the boy didn't like it that Draco was apparently accusing him of something. Even if it just seemed to be about the principle.
“I just wanted to have said it. I myself know how wrong a partnership can go. .see, my mother and uncle Lucius. "
"Dray, you don't want to marry your sisters right away," laughed Ron.
“I just want to have said it. Besides, I can't take care of them. "
"Why not?"
.colin gave Hermione a venomous look for that question.
"Because Uncle Lucius is coming today."

And that was exactly the moment when Harry's relaxation was finally over. .before he could distract himself with coffee and conversation, but that was no longer possible from Draco's memory.
Harry could only ask Hermione to talk to him, then he got up and went to Luna. .he also asked her if she would meet him at the lake. He knew the girl was good at calming people down. And that was what he was sorely in need of.
.Harry had been running around the meeting point for twenty minutes now, clinging to Beast. Oskar sat on his shoulder and kept looking at him with concern.

."Man, Harry, you've already cut real furrows in the ground. Do you want to grow grain? "
The words of his tousled friend startled Harry.
“Thank Merlin, there you are. I thought you'd let me down. "
."Hey, I'm ten minutes early so don't get upset. What's wrong with you? ”The girl carefully smoothed her boyfriend's hair. At least she tried.
."They are even worse than usual, you really have to be finished."
"I am too," the boy yelped.
"Come on, let's sit over there and tell me what the problem is. .and stop maltreating Beast, it looks quite torn. "
Harry guiltily let go of the book and then sat in the meadow.

"So? Why did you want to meet me first and then Luna? "
.Harry looked big at his girlfriend.
"Did she tell you?"
“Yes, Luna is worried about you too. Does it have something to do with the newspaper or the school? "
First the boy kneaded his hands, then he began to pluck grass from the ground. .but when he started pulling his hair, Hermione grabbed her friend's hands.
"Hey," she said gently.
“I it is. I think. Oh damn, I can't even pronounce it properly. "
."Harry, I'm not going to laugh at you, and neither will I mock you. Just in case that is your concern. "
The green-eyed man chewed a little on his lower lip, but then he decided to speak out:
.“Do you think there are male Veela? So, just as there are female hemophilia? "
"HARRY! That something like this comes from you right now. You don't become a Veela because of a genetic defect. "
“No, you get me wrong. .I just couldn't think of any other example. But I know that there are really only female Veela. I just thought that it might also come to that. Um. "
"That a man is born as such?"
Harry nodded.
."Do you think you could be a Veela?"
Shaking his head.
"Who else?"
This time the boy hung his head.
“Harry, you have to talk to me, I can't read minds. And honestly, I don't want it either. "
."First tell me if you believe in such a possibility," mumbled her friend.

Hermione pondered the question. It was really difficult, and well worth considering. So little was known about the origin of the Veela. .of course there has been speculation that they were created by magic. Or by a curse. Some thought they were descended from dragons. But then why should only women be born as Veela?
.“I really don't know, but it's an interesting question. Perhaps Professor Quirrell wrote something about it once. "
“I would have to look again in his dungeons. And do you think it is possible personally? "
Hermione smiled.
."It would be possible. But if they really exist, then they are probably the cutest guys there can be. "
"Why?" Harry didn't understand now.
.“Well, a Veela can be a dangerous opponent if you have to, but you know how gentle they actually are. Gabrielle and Fleur usually avoid any confrontation. And they love family life. .if you apply this behavior to men, then. "
"Would these beings be in need of harmony and protection," Harry finished her sentence.
"At least that's what I would assume," said Hermione.
“Great, then this option is no longer available. .that is not the case. "
"On whom?"
"....."
"You're welcome? Harry, speak clearly. "
"To Mr. Malfoy," the boy repeated softly.
"Why should it apply to Draco's godparents?"
“Well, the man has an incredible charisma. .don't you think? "
"That's right, but in his presence the women don't behave as stupidly as the men do with the Veela."
"Where do you want to get that from? .so often we haven't had the opportunity to see him in the company of other women. ”And somehow everything in Harry resisted the idea.
“True again. .but would you tell me why you got the idea that Mr. Malfoy could be a Veela? "

Harry started again by strangling the grass and kneading Oskar.
"Harry, don't do that," warned his best friend.
"Sorry. .it's just that when he's around I can't get a clear sentence out. I can't look him in the eye and I start to stutter. My heart is racing and I feel so stupid and small. "
.slowly the fragments came together to form a whole. Hermione continued to watch her best friend.
But she didn't expect the next one.
“If he's not a Veela, and there is no such magic emanating from him, what is it? .and why does it only affect me like that? I 'm ill?"
At first Hermione thought the question was a joke, but when she saw the serious, and most of all, frightened face of Harry, everything tightened on her.
'He doesn't notice. .does he really have so little experience with these feelings? Well, on the other hand, how should he know her from? ’
Hermione took one of her friend's hands again.
"No, Harry, you are not sick."
“But what then? Am I under a spell? .I always push him in the head. Is that a weird revenge from Narcissa Black? "
"What? How did you come up with that box now? ”Somehow Hermione couldn't quite follow right now.
."Well, she saw me talking to Mr. Malfoy at the train station back then. Shortly after the runes appeared over people's heads. Maybe she blames me for her failed marriage. "
.“Nonsense, you couldn't help it. How do you always come up with such nonsense? "
“Because I gave the sock to Dobby a few weeks earlier. It could be that she thought I had done more than just steal a house-elf. "
.“No Harry, your fathers would have noticed such a spell long ago. The woman has nothing to do with it. "
"And what is it then? Mine, please, he's coming to visit today. I don't want to act like the biggest idiot again. .at some point he'll get mad at me, and then he'll complain to Siri and Dad about my behavior. "

At that moment Hermione wanted to hug her boyfriend. .the boy could be so incredibly difficult to understand that it was hard to believe. And then he was also very cute.
.of course the girl wanted to reassure her boyfriend, but she had no intention of telling Harry about his feelings. He would have to find out for himself.
"Harry, I can reassure you, you are neither sick nor under a spell. .and Mr. Malfoy sure isn't a Veela either. Although that's a really interesting theory. Besides, you don't have to worry that he might get mad at you. He must have already noticed it himself.
.but that's not the point now. I know what's wrong with you, but I want you to see for yourself what your feelings mean. "
"My feelings?"
"Yes exactly. Watch you closely today when Mr. Malfoy is here. .I am sure that you will figure it out on your own. "
"And, surely there is nothing bad?"
"Certainly. Luna is coming soon too, tell her about your problem. I am sure she will agree with me. "
"If you think."
.Harry wasn't entirely satisfied, but he didn't want to ask Hermione any further either. If it had been a bad illness, his girlfriend would have already dragged him to the hospital wing.
.as a thank you for listening, he turned into his cat shape and let Hermione stroke him.

They were sitting there when Luna came a little later.
"Well, I'll go then, I have a date with Ron. .harry, good luck, ”Hermione stood up and left the field to Luna.
The Gryffindor heeded his friend's advice and told the blonde girl the same story again.
However, it wasn't easier for him the second time either. .in the end he had plucked all the grass in his immediate vicinity.
Luna said exactly the same thing as Hermione. She was also sure that Harry was not missing anything and that he should find out for himself.
."Why do you insist?"
“Because you have to learn some things without outside help. This is important. You'd probably be angry too if we didn't give you the opportunity. "
"No, if it weren't for me," the boy grumbled.
."Not yet, but later," smiled the girl.
Luna remembered Neville, who needed some time back then until he realized how he felt for Luna. But that was fine. Everyone at their own pace.
.of course Harry turned into his furry self for Luna too.
"We still need a name for you," thought the girl.
Harry just purred something to her.

So now the time had come. .sirius had sent him a Patronus to take him to dinner. They would have lunch with Draco and Lucius in his fathers room.
The boy stood nervously in front of the apartment door.
"What is it, Skunk, why don't you go in?"
.“Because I've been waiting for you. And stop calling me that, ”Harry scolded.
"I think the name fits."
"I'm a hangover," the boy grumbled.
"Then just Sandskunk."
"What stupid thing didn't you think of?"
Draco just grinned stupidly.
.“Come on, let's go in. Uncle Lucius doesn't like to wait, and I'm hungry. "
"My parents don't believe in being late, either," Harry admitted.
Although nervous, the young Animagus straightened his shoulders and followed his friend. .he would still solve the riddle, he swore to himself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.8K 1.2K 24
"You are now the property of Maharaj Aditya Rai Singhania of Mehrangarh" I sliced off the head of the soldier as soon as those words left his mouth. ...
310K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
261K 9.7K 45
It's not that I won't or refuse...I can't. (S)chizoid (P)ersonality (D)isorder- A condition in which people avoid social activities and interacting w...
676K 33.4K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a powerful d...