The Winter Widow: Avengers x...

Od slyfoxann544

»»----- ⚜ -----«« Y/n is an ex - red room widow , now living a normal after escaping Hydra and Red Room's clu... Viac

𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮
⁰¹𝕄𝕒𝕣𝕧𝕖𝕝'𝕤 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔸𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕣𝕤
𝓢𝓗𝓘𝓔𝓛𝓓
𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓭𝓮𝓫𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓯𝓲𝓷𝓰
𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓗𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓻
𝓖𝓮𝓻𝓶𝓪𝓷𝔂
𝓛𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰
𝓖𝓪𝓵𝓪𝓰𝓪
𝓢𝓮𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓽𝓼
𝓒𝓸𝓸𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷
𝓒𝓸𝓷𝓯𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓽
𝓐𝓽𝓽𝓪𝓬𝓴𝓮𝓭
𝓛𝓸𝓼𝓼
𝓣𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰
𝓐𝓻𝓶𝔂
𝓝𝓾𝓴𝓮
𝓣𝓻𝓪𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓒𝓪𝓻𝓭𝓼
⁰²ℂ𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕒𝕚𝕟 𝔸𝕞𝕖𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕒: 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕎𝕚𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕊𝕠𝕝𝕕𝕚𝕖𝕣
𝓡𝓾𝓷
𝓜𝓲𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓸𝓷
𝓐/𝓝
𝓘𝓷𝓼𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽
𝓜𝔂𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓕𝓲𝓰𝓾𝓻𝓮
𝓓𝓮𝓪𝓭?!
𝓢𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓵𝓮𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓔𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓮𝔂𝓮𝓼
OMFG
𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓵𝓮𝓼

𝓖𝓸𝓷𝓮?

283 6 4
Od slyfoxann544

After Making it out of the mall Steve drove the car he stole- I mean borrowed down the highway and Natasha sat in the passenger seat.

"Where did Captain America learn to steal a car?", Nat asked.

"Nazi Germany.", Steve replied. "And we're borrowing, get your feet off the dash."

"Alright, I have a question for you, oh, which you do not have to answer. I feel like if you don't answer it though, you're kind of answering it, you know?"

"What?", the blonde asked.

"Was that your first kiss since 1945?", the red head asks

"That bad huh?"

"I didn't say that.", Romanoff replied

"Well, it kind of sounds like that's what you're saying.", Steve said

"No, I didn't. I just wondered how much practice you've had."

"You don't need practice."  "Everybody needs practice."

"It was not my first kiss since 1945. I'm ninety-five, I'm not dead.", Rogers tells the assassin next to him ending the conversation.

Natasha just looks at the road in front of her quitely lost in her old world, her guard let down a bit giving way to a hint of sorrow to show up on her face. After a few minutes of silence he decides to break the ice.

"You okay?", he asks

"Yeah I'm fine. Why wouldn't I be?", she replies.

"Cause you're awfully quite." he says and Nat sighs. "You miss her?"

"Was it that obvious?", she asks. "Ya know last week if she would've called me some stupid name I'd tell her to shut up but right now I'd give anything to hear her make one more sarcastic comment."

"Ironic isn't it?"

A sad smile makes its way onto Steve's face. He may not have been as close as the red-head to Y/n but hthey were still quite close.

"I would too.", he says quitely. 

"But you know, if she were here this would ususally be time she'd tell us to stop being so sappy.", he says and Nat chuckles.

»»————- ★ ————-««

 @The Secret Base

"Achoo!", you sneeze all of a sudden having to stop the work you were doing.

"Catching a cold?", JENNY says

"I dunno, I'm not one to catch colds all of a sudden.", you answer going back to the task at hand.

"Sure is loud in here.", Maria says entering with a paper bag which she places on the empty table. "I didn't know you were a fan of (favourite singer/band)"

"Uh-huh, you know it."

"You know, you should take a break. You've been at it for hours.", she says taking a seat putting up her feet at the table.

"I'll take a break when I'm done.", you move to the table behind you with the holographic blue prints of the server blades. "And get you feet off the table, it's disrespectful to Jen."

"Sorry.", she says putting her feet down. "But what about your shawarma?", she tries to reason.

"Shawarma?", you ask squinting your eyes as you look up. Then the look gets replaced with one of excitement. "Oh my god you actually got it?!"

"What do you mean? You're the one who asked for it.", the agent says as you near her and begin to unwrap you food.

"I know but I never thought you'd actually manage to get it.", you say and take a bite.

"What?", you ask on seeing the face Maria made.

"Aren't you gonna wash your hands?", she says.

"I would but I don't wanna waste my energy in going from here to there. Besides, my hands look clean and it's wrapped anyway so, I don't see the big deal.", your words only make Hill roll her eyes.

Suddenly a loud alarm sound starts coming from JENNY and she puts up a holographic screen.

"Boss you need to take a look into this. SHIELD just launched a domestic missile strike, short range ballastic. Estimated time of reaching the target destination: 30 seconds"

"Wait what?!", you say putting down you food rushing to the screen with Hill following.

"Where's it headed?", Maria asks

"Target destination: Camp Lehigh, United States Army Base, New Jersey."

"Wait isn't that-"

"Shit. Try redirecting it.", you say opening up the keyboard getting franctic.

"Already did. I'm locked out of the system."

"Well then try to break through!", you say. 

"I've already tried, but it looks like I'm unable to."

"What do you mean you're unable to?! You're one of the most advanced AI's on the planet! You should be able to break past SHIELD's firewalls, we're the ones who designed them afterall!"

'This cannot be happening.'

"No, no, no, no,no.", you say as the screen shows the missile reaching the destination and the video footage of the base blowing up. 

"I'm sorry boss.", the AI says as you rest you head in you hands placing you elbows on the table.

"L/n, I'm sorry.", Maria says placing a hand on you shoulder and your eyes begin to water. "I'll go tell Fury."

"Boss."

"The temprature just dropped by 3 degree celsius."

Taking a deep breath you look up. "They can't be gone. Right?"

𝐎𝐤𝐚𝐲, 𝐬𝐨 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐈 𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐦𝐥𝐲 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐮𝐭, 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐝𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞, 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞.

𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐬.....𝐔𝐡𝐦.....𝐎𝐤𝐚𝐲, 𝐈 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠.

𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐈'𝐦 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲, 𝐬𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐚 𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞 𝐋𝐨𝐤𝐢 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐜 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐮𝐩 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐢𝐭

𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬, 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐢𝐝.𝐈 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝐧𝐨𝐰

𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐲💖

𝐗𝐎𝐗𝐎💞

-✨𝐀𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞✨

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

3.2K 94 20
𝓘𝓷 𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓯𝓪𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻'𝓼 𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓹𝓼, 𝓨/𝓝 𝓫𝓵𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓼 𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓸𝔀𝓷 𝓽𝓻𝓪𝓲𝓵, 𝓗𝓮𝓻𝓸𝓲𝓬 𝓵𝓮𝓰𝓪𝓬𝔂. 𝘠/𝘕 𝘚𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘬 𝘹 𝘛𝘰𝘯𝘺 𝘚𝘵...
1.1M 45.2K 40
🚨[HEAVY EDITING (editing on hold)]🚨 DISCLAIMER! This story was made in 2020 so any information about future Marvel works will be as if the reader i...
2.1M 65K 46
Just a classic wrong number story ---- Y/n lives with her abusive father *cough* sperm donor *cough* and brother. She accidentally texts the Tony St...
12.6K 473 21
[ON HOLD] 6 years old. That was Y/N's age when the genius, billionaire, ex-playboy, philanthropist Tony Stark found her. That was the age she was f...