𝓣𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰

"You okay Bird Brain?", you ask as you enter the medical room.

"Yeah, nothing new just another weekend except getting mind controlled by a psyco alien.", Clint spoke getting up. 

"Good to have you back.", you said going in for a hug.

"Good to be back n/n", Clint spoke.

"Right so this is all very touching but I came here to tell you that-", you said after pulling away but Steve cut you off.

"Time to go.", Cap said in full uniform.

"Go where?", Nat asked.

"We'll tell you on the way. Who can fly one of those jets?", you said.

"I can.", Barton said.

Steve looks at you and Nat. You both nod reassuring him that it's okay.

"You got a suit?"

"Yeah.", Clint replied

"Then suit up.", Steve said and you followed him out.

The four of you walk into a quinjet. A young pilot looks at you and stands in the way.

"You are not authorized to be here...", the pilot said.

"Son... just don't.", Cap said.

When the jet takes off you see Iron Man flying along with it. When you all reach Stark Tower you open the jet's hatch and land on the roof next to the CMS device that Erik activated.

"Shut it down Selvig.", you say as you see Iron Man flying near.

"It's too late! It can't stop now. He wants to show us something! A new universe.", Erik said.

"Okay", you heard Tony said and he fired at the device. The blow was deflected and you and Selvig were sent flying back. You got up to see the device unharmed.

You then see Loki in the Penthouse and land near him. You see Tony land on the pad he designed and his suit was taken off. 

"Please tell me you're going to appeal to my humanity.", Loki said as you headed to the bar with Tony.

"Oh no, we're planning to threaten you.", you said.

"He should have left his armor on for that.", the God said.

"Yeah, it's seen a bit of mileage. You've got the blue stick of destiny. Would you like a drink?", Tony said.

"Stalling me won't change anything.", Loki said.

"No, no, no. Threatening.", you corrected.

"Yeah. So no drink? You sure? I'm having one? What about you Elsa.", Stark asked.

"Nah, I'm good.", you denied.

"The Chitauri are coming, nothing will change that. What have I to fear?", Loki asked.

"The Avengers.", you spoke and Loki looked at you confused.

"It's what we call ourselves, sort of like a team. 'EARTH'S MIGHTIEST HEROES' type of thing.", Tony said.

"Yes, I've met them.", the trickster said.

"Yeah, takes us a while to get any traction, I'll give you that one.", you said

"Okay so, let's do a head count here. Your brother, the demi-God; a super soldier, a living legend who kind of lives up to the legend; a man with breath-taking anger management issues; an ex-super assassin with a larger kill count than anyone else ; a couple of master assassins, and you, big fella, you've managed to piss off every single one of them.", Tony said