𝓒𝓸𝓸𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷

"That's the guy my dad never shut up about? I'm wondering if they shouldn't have kept him on ice", Tony says.

"Well, he's not wrong about Loki", you say.

"Yeah, he does have a jump on us.", Bruce continues.

"What he's got is an acme dynamite kit. It's gonna blow up in his face. And I'm gonna be there when it does.", he comments. 

Bruce glances towards him, "Yeah, and I'll read all about it."

"Or, you'll be suiting up with the rest of us and y/n", he said.

"You see I don't get a suit of armor. I'm exposed. Like a nerve. It's a nightmare.", Bruce said.

"Well and I wouldn't say suit up, I'd say more like helping from the sidelines.", you said.

"Yeah. Why is that?", Tony asked moving towards you.

"My powers are still hard to control. It's a miracle that no one got hurt in Germany.", you said shrugging.

"You know guys, I've got a cluster of shrapnel trying every second to crawl it's way into my heart. This stops it.", Tony gestures to his arc reactor on his chest, "This circle of light, it's a part of me now, not just armor. It's a terrible privilege."

"But you can control it.", you said.

"Because I learned how", he replied.

"It's different.", Bruce said and you nodded.

"Hey, I read all about your accident. That much gamma exposure should have killed you.", Tony said looking at Bruce through the screen in between them. "And you y/n, I read your file too. Your body should've given in a long time ago considering how much they tortured you. But it didn't thanks to those experiments.", he continued pointing at you. You just bit your lip, took a deep breath and pondered on what he just said.

"So you're saying that the Hulk........the other guy saved my life?", Bruce questioned. "That's nice. It's a nice sentiment. Saved it for what?"

"Guess we'll find out.", Tony replied.

"You might not enjoy that.", Bruce responded.

"And you just might."

                                          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

With Loki

Loki stopped pacing the circular glass cell and turned around with a smirk to see Nat staring at him with a stony expression, "There are not many people that can sneak up on me".

"But you figured I'd come.", Nat said.

"After,", Loki replied, "After whatever tortures Fury can concoct you would appear as a friend, as a balm, and I would cooperate."

"I want to know what you've done with Agent Barton.", she asked.

"I'd say I've expanded his mind.".

"And once you've won,", she said walking towards him, "Once you're king of the mountain.", she folded her hands. "What happens to his mind?"

"Oooh. Is this love Agent Romanoff?", he asked.

"Love is for children, I owe him a debt"

"Tell me", he stepped back and sat down.

"Before I worked for SHIED, I-uh, made a name for myself,", she sat down on a nearby chair, "I have a very specific skill set. I didn't care who I used it for, or on. I got on SHIELD's radar in a bad way. Agent Barton was sent to kill me, but he made a different call."

"And what will you do if I vow to spare him?"

"Not let you out."

"No, but I like this.", he said grinning, "Your world in the balance and you bargain for one man."

"Regimes fall everyday. I tend not to weep over them. I'm Russian, or I was."

"And what are you now?", he asked.

"It's really not that complicated.", she stood up, "I got red in my ledger, I'd like to wipe it out."

"Can you?", he questioned, "Can you wipe out that much red?", he paused, "Dreykov's daughter, Sao Paolo, the hospital fires.", her eyes widened, "Barton told me everything", he stood up and started moving forward. "Your ledger is dripping. It's gushing red and you think saving a man no more virtuous than yourself is going to change anything? This is the basest sentimentality. This is a child at prayer. Pathetic! You lie and kill in service of liars and killers. You pretend to be separate, to have your own code, to make up for the horrors. But they are a part of you. And they will never go away."

Loki bangs his fist on the glass and Nat flinched back with teary eyes and a horrified expression. "I won't touch Barton, not until I make him kill you. Slowly, intimately, in everyway he knows  you fear and he'll wake just long enough to see his work and when he screams I'll split his skull!", she gasps and turns away, "This is my bargain you mewling quim.", he snarled.

"You're a monster.", she sniffed.

"Oh no, you're the one who brought the monsters"

Nat straightened up and turned around with a normal expression, "So Banner and y/n? That's your play".

"What?", he frowned.

She pressed her earpiece, "Loki means to unleash the Hulk and manipulate y/n. Keep them in the lab, I'm on my way. Send Thor too", she said into her earpiece.

"Thank you, for your cooperation.", she said smugly turning to Loki.

", she said smugly turning to Loki

𝐇𝐢 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐲𝐨 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 ✨𝐀𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞✨. 𝐒𝐨 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐨 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝.

 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠<𝟑

 𝐓𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐬💞