𝓣𝓻𝓪𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓒𝓪𝓻𝓭𝓼

You quickly make a slide from ice and slide down. When you reach down you quickly run to the group of heroes surrounding an unconcious Tony. When you reach them you stand beside Thor. Suddenly the Hulk roars and the billionaire wakes up suddenly.

"What the hell? What just happened? Please tell me nobody kissed me.", Tony said after waking up. You chuckle. 

"You had me worried there for a second Tin Can.", you say. "And, we won"

"Alright, hey... Alright. Good job, guys. Let's just not come in tomorrow...let's just...take a day.", the playboy said.

"Sure.", you say. "Wait. Have you ever tried shawarma? There's a shawarma joint about two blocks from here."

"I don't know what that is, but I wanna try it.", Stark said.

"We're not finished yet.", Thor said looking up at the tower.

"And then shawarma after.", Tony said.

                        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You all gather around Loki, as you hold a spear to his neck.

"If it's all the same to you, I'll have that drink now.', Loki said

                          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You open the apartment door and enter slowly. After closing it you glance around and walk in. You then head to the living room and open your bag. Carefully you take out a big frame filled with signed Captain America trading cards and place it above the fireplace. Smiling to yourself you leave.

𝐒𝐮𝐩' 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧

𝐒𝐮𝐩' 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧. 𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈'𝐦 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐟𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐈 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥, 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬. 𝐀𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐭. 

 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠<𝟑 

 𝐓𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐬💞 

-✨𝐀𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞✨

More Hello kitty avengers for ya'll