Bitter sweet- TDI

By Midnight_Cure

-In the end, I want to win more than ever, and there's nothing on this island to stop me. While stuck on an i... More

Not so happy campers 1 (1/2) ✅
Not so happy campers 1 (2/2) ✅
Not so happy campers 2 (1/2)✅
Not so happy campers 2 (2/2)✅
Big sleep (1/2)✅
Big sleep (2/2)✅
Dodgebrawl (1/2)✅
Dodgebrawl (2/2)✅
Not quite famous (1/2)✅
Not quite famous (2/2)✅
The Sucky Outdoors (1/2)✅
The Sucky Outdoors (2/2)✅
Phobia Factor (1/2)✅
Phobia Factor (2/2)✅
Up the creek (1/1)✅
Up the creek (2/2)✅
Paintball Deer Hunter (1/2)✅
Paintball Deer Hunter (2/2)✅
If you can't take the heat (1/2)✅
If you can't take the heat (2/2)✅
Who can you trust (1/2)✅
Who can you trust (2/2)✅
Basic Straining (1/3)✅
Basic Straining (2/3)✅
Basic Straining (3/3)✅
What happened afterward?✅
No pain, no game (1/2)✅
No pain, no game (2/2)✅
Search and Do Not Destroy (1/3)✅
Search and Do Not Destroy (2/3)✅
Search and Do Not Destroy (3/3)✅
Hide and Be Sneaky (1/2)✅
Hide and Be Sneaky (2/2)✅
That's off the chain (1/2)✅
That's off the chain (2/2)✅
Hook, Line, and Screamer (1/2)✅
Hook, Line, and Screamer (2/2)✅
Wawanakwa Gone Wild (1/2)✅
Trial by Tri-Armed Triathlon (1/2)✅
Trial by Tri-Armed Triathlon (2/3)✅
Trial by Tri-Armed Triathlon (3/3)✅
Haute Camp-ture✅
Camp Castaways (1/3)✅
Camp Castaways (2/3)✅
Camp Castaways (3/3)✅
I Triple Dog Dare You (1/2)✅
I Triple Dog Dare You (2/2)✅
The Very Last Episode Really (1/2)✅
The Very Last Episode Really (2/2)✅

Wawanakwa Gone Wild (2/2)✅

299 11 2
By Midnight_Cure

Previously on Total Drama Island

Gwen was the first to catch her animal.

Geoff decided to work with Heather as if his future depends on this, and let's be honest, it does.

Heather P.O.V.

I walk to the bear's lair with Geoff. He's carrying a bucket of trash to lure the animal.

-Look, I'm no bear whisperer, but I got some garbage here.- I tell the hidden animal.- Come and get it! Hello!

-It's not the best idea to irritate a bear.- Geoff says.

-You're here to help me not question my methods.

From the inside of the lair, a roar can be heard. It makes us run away for a while.

-Damn it! Can't you just ask your stupid girlfriend to use her magic on that beast?!- I question.

-How?! She won't help you, and we both know it. It's too dangerous for both my case and her.

-You have to get me that bear!- I demand.

With Alexandra

I want to take a shower and change my dirty clothes, but on my way to the camp, a little raccoon runs up to me. It hides behind my legs, wrapping its paws around my calf.

-Oh, what's the matter, sweetheart?- I crouch to pick it up, and it lets me do it.

-Are you lost, cutie? I can take you back to the forest.

-Princess, you caught it!- Duncan approaches with a chainsaw, and the raccoon tries to hide under my blouse.

-Duncan, you scared him!- I scold him.

-Him?

-I told you to don't bring a chainsaw. Look what you did to this little, sweetheart.- I pet a raccoon.

-Stop!- Trent sprints towards us.

In front of him is a squirrel that climbs onto me and hides next to the raccoon.

-Great, Lexy, can you hand it to me?- Trent asks.

-Not a chance you both are horrible. Look at those innocent creatures. They're terrified. Oh, no worries, little ones, you're safe with me.

-But...

-No, you're not getting them. I can show them to Chris, and you can accompany them, but there is no option for you to touch them.- I state.

-To think I lost with a stupid raccoon.- Duncan mumbles.

-What did you say?- I turn to him.

-Nothing, princess.- He points at the raccoon- And you're lucky as fuck, if it wasn't for Alexandra, I would...

-Duncan!- I warn him.

-Stupid nature.- He snarls.

Geoff P.O.V.

-A bear! How on earth are we supposed to catch a bear?- Heather exclaims.

-Maybe, we can start with my beaver.-I asks hopefully.

-Forget about it.

We are sitting back at the start point next to the cage. Inside is just a single duck.

-If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere.- Alexandra is coming our way with Duncan, Trent, and two animals in her hands.- My favorite painter came up with this.

-Who is your favorite painter?- Trent asks.

-You don't remember?- Alex sighs.

-Vincent Van Gogh.- I stand up and get her attention.

-Correct.- She smiles.- Is Chris here?

-Do you need me?- Chris pops out of nowhere.

-Duncan and Trent got their animals. Can we not close them in a cage?- She makes puppy eyes.

-Fine...- Chris agrees.

-You're the best host ever.- Alex chimes.

-I know, I know.

-You heard him.- She puts the squirrel and the raccoon back down.- Go home, Chip and Lucas. Visit me sometimes.- The animals run back to the forest happily. I can't help but stare at Alexandra's happy face.

I smile at the sight, but Heather has to break the moment and hit my back.

-Ask her now.- She demands.

-Hey, Sunshine. I was wondering, do you maybe know how to catch a bear?

-Why?- She asks.- I believe you had to catch a beaver.

-Yeah.

-Then I can help you get one.- She directs her gaze at Heather.

-Gladly.- I laugh nervously.

Confessional

Heather: He signed his death wish.

Duncan: Something is going on. I'll try to get to the bottom of it.

-Do you need some help, Heather?- Alexandra asks.

-Ye...- She starts.

-You know I have nothing better to do. I could help you bag a bear.- Duncan offers Heather.

Alexandra gives her a look, but Heather just nods irritated. I take my girl by the hand and we leave in the direction of the wood.

Confessional

Heather: He's evil, manipulative, sketchy, and completely unpredictable. I like the way he thinks and since I'm seriously in the market for a new alliance bring on Mr. delinquent. I'd prefer to get Alexandra's help, but imagine if I manage to get Duncan to vote her off one day.

With Geoff

-Be gentle and calm. They should like you, just don't panic. Don't make any aggressive moves. Go, get them.- Alexandra kiss my cheek to give me a confidence boost.

I smile and jump into the river. I slowly approach the beaver's dam and dives under the water to get inside. Three beavers are sitting inside their cute house. They even have a table and chairs. I grin at them in a try to get their trust. They gaze at me, and one smacks me with its tail.

-Beavers, don't make me angry. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry.- I warn, but it makes the animals go berserk. They keep smacking me with their tails and scratching me with their claws.

-Geoff!- I can hear my girl calling out to me.

Confessional

Alexandra: My dad and mom both are and were knowledgeable when it comes to nature. Dad always tells me to don't play with wild animals, if I'm not prepared. They are not kitties or puppies. We call them wild for a reason. On the other hand, mom used to say I should try because all animals tend to like me, and I know how to behave. Decide if I'm courageous, clever, or stupid for what I did.

Alexandra P.O.V.

I jump into the water after noticing Geoff lost control of the situation. It's cold but steady. I easily find my way to the beaver's lair and grab my boyfriend's hand, getting him out of here. I help him get to the shore and collapsed next to him.

-Thanks.- He breathes.

-You're welcome.

-I'm sorry.

I take out a medkit and patch him up the best I can.

-Would you still be sorry if I told you I know the truth?- I ask.

-Know?

-I'm not stupid and Bridgette is not a saint.

-You're sad.

-Am I? You don't know me that well after all. I'm far from being sad. - I sigh.- Disappointed, anxious, scared but not sad. I'll get you that beaver. Stay here.

With Duncan

-Here.- I hand Heather a costume of a deer.

-No. See, the thing that's supposed to happen is, I agree to cooperate with you and you help me catch the bear. What doesn't happen is I wear a reindeer costume.- Heather protests.

-How fast can you run?- I ask.

-Also, you don't ask me a gazillion stupid questions.- Heather scoffs.

-You put these on. The bear thinks you're a deer, and you run away and lead them toward the campground.

-How fast can you run?

-I bet you're faster, but what I will do is follow. Just guide the bear into the cage. - She looks away, not agreeing, so I try a different approach.- I bet most of the losers have already got their animals back to camp. Besides, I don't have a lot of time.

Confessional

Duncan: It's what they call a win-win. She succeeds, and I have a glimpse of what she has on Geoff. But, if she loses, she'll get eaten by the bear.

-Fine.- She eventually tries to get the costume from me.

-Aaa, not so fast. Everything has its price.

-Should have predicted that someone as evil as you won't help for free.

-From someone like you, it sounds like a compliment. I seek the information you have.

-Oh really.

-Tell me, what did you find out to make Geoff your puppy?

-As if, that information cost way more than this lame challenge. It's too heavy for you, airhead.

-Suit yourself. Guess the bathrooms are waiting for you. That is if you won't get eliminated. - I try the last time.

-Oh, don't you worry. The things I know will save my butt. Better watch out, so they won't hit you with a ricochet. There's no way you'll manipulate me. No matter what you say, I know you'll come back running to Alexandra, and I can't let it happen.

With Alexandra

-See, it wasn't that hard after all.- We walk with Geoff in the campsite direction.

On our way, I notice Duncan talking with Heather. It's suspicious at least. When Heather leaves, Duncan runs up to as.

-What were you doing with Heather?- I ask straight away.

-I'll tell you later, hun.- He smirks.

-Mysterious. I don't like it this time, though. All of you are hiding something. Secrets are my thing.- I pout, playing dumb.

-Trust me you'd rather never find out about certain things.- Duncan gazes at Geoff.

Cut to the elimination

-Gwen, you won. The dinner will be your right after the elimination.- Chris welcomes us to the campfire.

-Chris, before we start, I'd like all of you to see something. Since my plan didn't work out and I didn't catch a bear, I have to take care of myself differently. Today I prepared something for my dearest Alexandra, as promised, sugar. Enjoy your proof.- Gwen helps her drive a screen from behind the trees.- Oh, I hope you don't mind me lending this.- She smiles at Chris.

I freeze in a place, knowing exactly what she's talking about. The warm evening breeze drops away, and the night is still. Heather inserts my memory pen into the screen. I haven't even realized she took it. The video she found shows a clip from the previous challenge. It's Geoff and Bridgette, and she kisses him. It's quiet, and everyone looks at me. I look at Geoff with hurt in my eyes, and something breaks in me. I walk up to him and slap him hard.

Confessional

Gwen: She's beauty, she's grace, she'll punch you in the face. You go, sister.

Geoff: I lost it. If only, if only I stopped it all...

Alexandra: Love doesn't conquer everything. And whoever thinks it does is a fool. I'm a fool, and my mistake was not listening to that little voice inside me screaming he's not even fucking worth it.

Duncan: That's his secret. Way to screw everything up. I think I have never seen Alexandra crying. She wears her smile like a mask or a shield. I want to beat that bastard up, trust me, but to think Alex will do it first. To think she's capable of slapping someone. Dang it, I still have so much to learn about her. Poor, girl.

Heather: Well, well, well. Now I can sit back and enjoy the situation. You can say I'm cruel, but I'm just saving myself. I got Alexandra here.

-I just don't get it. I thought we had something special.- I grit my teeth to hold tears back.- What about everything we said before? We were going to work things out. I thought this was something we both wanted.

-I knew this might happen when you know, but I wasn't prepared for it. I don't know what to say.

-I'm sorry you have to find out this way. At least we talked about it earlier.- Bridgette says.

-Did we? I told you what I thought, and you ignored everything. My words, my thoughts, my feeling, how can you enjoy anything earned that way? You left in the hole all alone, thinking what? That I won't turn bad and kick your ass afterward.- I sob.

-What a turn in events.- Chris comments.- Chef, did you know about it?

-If I knew, he'll be long dead.- Chef glares at Geoff.

-Fuckboy. A manipulating dick who does whatever it takes to benefit him, regardless of who he screws over. They will screw over anyone and everyone as long as they get what they want.- Heather puts an arm on my shoulder. Others shake their heads at her to stop.- What a coincidence that Geoff hooked up with someone so similar to Alexandra. Isn't it funny?- She hugs me from behind.

-I'm nothing like her.- I break free.

-Don't compare me to Alexandra. I'm not one of these girls who have to try all the time just to look good.- Bridgette answers. -This isn't Geoff's type either. I know Alexandra has been trying so hard this whole time, and all I did was be myself.- The others gasp and wait in silence for my response.

-You're such a bitch. I thought you were a good person, but turns out you are the worst type of human being possible. Acting innocently and taking a chance to stab someone's back without any remorse. And you Geoff, you promised. You gave me your word. You filled me with hope and security. You told me the things I needed to hear to take a chance and make the jump with me. You made me feel like I was who you wanted. But you shattered that all quite well. You couldn't take it any longer, so you turned around and left me. You promised me you wouldn't, but you did. You gave up on us before we could even face our flaws. Did I ever matter to you, or did you just use me for a while to satisfy your ego? Just for once answer my damn fucking question. Did you ever love me?

-I don't know!- Geoff erupts.

-It's good to know because I've been driving myself insane while trying to save what we have and you've been getting on with another girl.

-That's not fair.- Geoff says.

-Not fair?!- I cry.

-It's not only my fault. I'm sorry I'm not what you dreamed of, but it's not my mistake that I am who I am.

-I don't want to do this anymore.- I sigh.

-Finally an agreement. Let's talk about it once you calm down.

-I think it may be our cue to leave.- Gwen announces.

-Hey, the voting people. Cast your votes on your way. What a way to ruin my plans.- Chris whines.

-I get that feeling too.- Trent nods.

-Come and find me when you clear your thoughts.- Geoff is the first one to leave, and it breaks me even more. He ignores what I said, leaving without giving me any answer. Gwen is the only person to hang back for a while with me. Duncan decided he's not good in pep talks and left after giving me a warm hug.

-Things aren't looking great for us girls. How are you feeling?- Gwen grabs my hand.

-I'm devastated.- I let the tears fall.- And I'm not going to hide it in front of you.

-I know, babe. I know. You don't have to hide your feelings. Let them out. I'm not sure what's worse. I bet these boys were fooling us this whole show, and we were naive to trust them.- She clenches her fists.- I'm so annoyed with all of them, I thought we're friends, and you're the one who'll keep us together, but it turns out to be yet another lie. I think they lie about everything.

-It's all lies, darling.- I sniffle.

Preview

Who'll leave the island after all of this?

Will Alexandra talk with Geoff?

Are there any chances to save the situation?

Find out next time on Total Drama Island!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 256 14
It all starts when 23 teenagers arrive at Camp Wawanakwa for eight weeks to compete in a new hit reality television show. The contestants are divided...
42.1K 528 36
Yeah, Total Drama Instagram. And it's finished!! Check out some of my other TDI fics once you've finished this one!
43.8K 1K 35
(18+ mature) With happiness & love, comes jealousy & lust... Meet 18 year old Malibu. What happens when her plans for the summer fall through and sh...
105K 2.5K 27
Twenty-three competitors. One winner. New relationships. Crazy Friendships. Crazier Enemies. (Duncan X Female!OC)