EDEN | Yoonmin

Galing kay orangexmint

"It's you...the man from my dreams. You're real," Plagued with nightmares of drowning in lakes and being push... Higit pa

author's note
character profiles
Eden
prologue
zero
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten (smut)
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
interlude
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five (m?)
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three (m)
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
forty-eight
forty-nine
fifty
fifty-one | smut
fifty two
fifty-three
fifty-four
fifty-five
part two
fifty-six
fifty-seven
fifty-eight
fifty-nine
sixty
sixty-one
sixty-two
sixty-three
sixty-four
sixty-five
sixty-six
sixty-seven
sixty-eight
sixty-nine
epilogue
Author's Note
unrequited | an eden novella

thirty-six

1.4K 104 16
Galing kay orangexmint

thirty-six

_____ 🌿 _____

day 29

;

THE REMAINDER OF HIS TIME AT EDEN PASSED BY TOO QUICKLY FOR JIMIN'S LIKING. The days seemed to blur together, filled with work, more work, and the few moments he did get to spend with Yoongi were hazy; a mess of foggy memories that seemed unreal whenever Jimin thought about them. In a way, he didn't feel like his memories. They, too, felt foreign, as if he was living in someone else's reality. He was -- but it was his own reality he was impersonating making it all the more strange. It was like having a weird, out of body experience.

The sun had finally returned, illuminating Eden in a beautiful golden haze. Her soft rays poured into every space they could reach, filling the home with warmth, and leaving little room for Yoongi to shy away in the shadows. The sun felt hot against his skin - not uncomfortable but mildly irritating due to the fact that he was constantly having to squint in the light. It made it hard to admire Jimin from a distance, and with their time coming to an end, it was the only thing Yoongi was interested in.

He stood behind him, leaning against the door frame that led out to the bacolony. Jimin was propped up against the balcony railing. Yoongi had no idea how long he'd been out there - he'd been in his office, reviewing paperwork and sending emails, and had discovered him standing there. He didn't want to disturbed the younger - who looked peaceful and relaxed as he stood outside in the sun, head tossed back as he basked in the light; so he opted to stand patiently and admire him until he was ready to come inside.

Jimin's skin looked so soft in the sunlight, cheeks tinted pink from the gentle heat. Admittedly he spent too much time staring at the definition of the muscles on his back, and the light purple bruises he had left there the night prior. If Jimin turned slightly to the right, Yoongi could see the outline of his jaw, and if he trailed his eyes a little lower, he could make out faint bite marks on the side of his neck. The swelling had gone down, and the bruising was now a light pink compared to the dark purple it had been days prior. He still winced if Yoongi applied too much pressure, but it was healing. Yoongi often found himself licking over the marks, tempted to repuncture them (like he had been last night if it weren't for the younger disappearing between his thighs) and Jimin almost always turned his head away to allow it. Jimin was just as addicted as he was.

Some things never change.

He couldn't believe a whole month had gone by; it felt like only yesterday that Jimin was just arriving at Eden, and now he was leaving. If he was being honest, he didn't think things would go this well. He had expected more resistance from the younger, for Jimin to be in some sort of denial and think that this was all insane. Not to mention, Jimin had played hard to get in the beginning, making it much harder for him to seduce the younger. This time around, however...

Yoongi fell victim to his thoughts, wondering where the time had gone, and didn't notice Jimin looking at him over his shoulder. Jimin pulled away from the balcony silently and sauntered over to where he stood.

Jimin took note of his expression  as he neared. He was evidently lost in his thoughts, appearing frustrated by whatever was on his mind. His serious expression worried him - it was different in a way - not his usual serious expression he was used to seeing when he worked. He reached out, gently resting his fingers on his forearms. Yoongi didn't even flinch in surprise as he ran his hand upwards, the soft fabric of his shirt sliding smoothly beneath his touch.

"Hey," Jimin murmured, kissing the side of his neck. He could feel Yoongi relax against his hold, sighing softly as he rested his head against his. "I missed you,"

"I missed you," Yoongi responded, resting his hand on his waist to pull him closer. He kissed the top of his head as he ran his hand up and down the curve of Jimin's spine. He was trying to memorize the way he felt against him, how easy it was to lose himself in him. Jimin sighed contently.

"Enjoying the sun?"

"Mmm," Jimin hummed. "How long have you been standing here?"

"Long enough," he whispered, snaking his hands down to his thighs, and grabbing them in order to hoist him up. Jimin wrapped his legs around his waist to steady himself as Yoongi carried him over to the bed. "Did you finish your paperwork?" He questioned, playing with the hair on the nape of his neck.

"I did," Yoongi replied, throwing him playfully on the bed, before crawling on top of him. He placed his head against Jimin's chest, listening to his beating heart. "Did you finish your homework?"

"Mmm hmm," Jimin stated, carding his fingers through Yoongi's hair. "Namjoon says I have a high chance of passing,"

"That's good," Yoongi whispered, tilting his head up to kiss his collarbone. "I'm proud of you,"

Jimin brushed some of his hair out of his face. The same, serious expression he had seen earlier had returned, resulting in Jimin feeling queasy. There was something about the way his eyes darkened to a murky grey colour - like fog rolling off the ocean - or how his lips pursed together with dissatisfaction. Something obviously was bothering him.

"You're quiet," Jimin mumbled, tucking a lock of hair behind his ear. He stroked his thumb across Yoongi's cheek lovingly. "Tell me what you're thinking about?"

Yoongi sucked his bottom lip between his teeth, and frowned. Jimin had to resist tilting his head up and kiss him.

"What is it?" Jimin questioned. "You look miserable,"

"It's been a month," he grumbled. A whole, god damn month, he thought to himself. Where did the time go?

Jimin's eyes widened in shock and realization.

"H-Has it really?" He whispered softly to himself.

Yoongi nodded, still frowning as he sat up with his back turned to the younger. He propped his elbow up on his knee and let out a frustrated groan. He pinched the bridge of his nose.

Concerned, Jimin sat up, kneeling behind him. His hands found their way to his shoulders, squeezing them. He pressed a tender kiss to the back of his neck, scowling when he felt Yoongi tense beneath him. "Hey," he whispered, pouting at him even though he couldn't see him.

"S-sorry, I didn't mean...fuck, look at me, Mon Coeur, I'm sorry," Yoongi stammered, realizing just how bad that reaction must have seemed. He reached around behind him, and lifted Jimin up into his lap as if he weighed nothing. Jimin might have been turned on if it weren't for the fact that he was worried about Yoongi's behaviour.

Yoongi's eyes softened, narrowing with sadness as he cupped Jimin's face delicately in his cold hands. "I'm sorry, love," he apologized, kissing the tip of his nose.

"You're scaring me," Jimin told him, shifting on his lap in an attempt to get closer to him. "What's wrong?"

"I'm upset," he murmured. "Our time here is coming to an end and pretty soon I'll be required to return you to the real world,"

Jimin let out a soft sigh of relief. He had been worried that something was genuinely wrong. He wrapped his fingers around both of Yoongi's wrists and leant forward to kiss him. "Please don't scare me like that," he pouted. "I thought I did something wrong,"

"No, never, you could never Mon Coeur," Yoongi assured, shaking his head.

"Shh, hey, it's alright, I'm just glad you're not hurt," Jimin stated, completely forgetting that Yoongi was far less fragile than he was. 

"I can't get hurt," Yoongi told him, resting his hands on Jimin's waist. "-not in the conventional sense that is,"

Jimin nodded.

"I don't want you to leave," Yoongi whispered. "I don't wanna be alone,"

"I'll still get to see you though," Jimin argued, fear slowly creeping in. It was becoming all too real for him at that moment; their month was up and Jimin would be returning home tomorrow. "This isn't goodbye, right?" He panicked. "I-I''ll still see you?"

"Of course you will," Yoongi hushed him with a chaste kiss. "I just got you back, I have no intentions of losing you now or any time soon. The only difference is we'll be apart for some time,"

"I don't wanna go," Jimin whimpered, burying his face in the crook of his neck. "I wanna stay here with you. I'm scared to leave," he confessed.

"Can't I stay with you?" He begged, climbing into the older's lap, pouting at him. Yoongi sighed in defeat as he drew the younger in for a heated kiss.

"Mon Coeur, you know that isn't possible right now. If you go missing, people will notice,"

"But-"

"One day," Yoongi promised, giving him a pleading look. This was just as hard for him to say goodbye for the time being. "-one day you won't have to leave me and we can be together the way you want, but today is not that day,"

Tears formed in the younger's eyes, and Yoongi couldn't help but cradle the younger's face in his hands, eyes filling with sadness. "Baby, no tears, please; you know I hate seeing you cry. I know it isn't fair, but I can't do anything about it right now,"

Jimin winced, pushing his face further into Yoongi's neck. Another memory. A painful one at that. He felt like crying, silent sobs fighting to escape. Tears spilled down his cheeks as he tried to contain his sniffles. But he couldn't hide his tears from Yoongi, who was already wiping them away, and kissing cheeks.

"I don't want you to go either," Yoongi stated, "- but you have to, love. You have a life outside of me - a very beautiful one I imagine,"

"You're my life," Jimin whimpered.

"And you are mine," Yoongi agreed. "But I can't be too selfish now, can I?" Jimin wanted to nod his head, to tell him yes, but Yoongi was already moving on. "Besides, your friends miss you," he reminded him. "Hoseok says Jin hasn't been able to fully relax since you 'disappeared'. Talking to you on the phone isn't enough to ease his anxiety, and from what Taehyung has told me, Jungkook is on edge, troubled by your absence. He seems agitated. I have no choice but to let you go, they need you too,"

"What if...what if this is all one big dream," Jimin sniffed, peering up at him with wide, childlike eyes. Yoongi could see the fear in his eyes, the usual light and warmth in his brown eyes had been extinguished and replaced with sorrow and dread.

"I know," Yoongi whispered, brushing some of his hair out of his face and kissing his tear stained cheeks. "I feel the same way - that my brain is playing a cruel trick on me and the moment I let you all through those front doors I'll never see you again,"

"But that won't happen right? You'll still be here? I'll still remember you when I go home?"

Yoongi kissed the base of his neck, tongue trailing over the bite marks. "I don't know," he whispered, voice cracking. He honestly didn't know the answer to his question, and that scared him; to think that perhaps Jimin would forget about him if he left Eden terrified him beyond belief. That was the last thing he wanted. "I can't tell you the answer to that," he choked out.

Jimin threw his arms around his neck, clinging to him tightly as he sobbed into his shoulder.

"I can't forget you," he whined. "You're my - muh-my....you're mine," he cried.

"My what?" Yoongi questioned.

"I don't know," Jimin mumbled, trying to wipe away his tears. "I wanted to say husband, but that feels strange - I don't even know if I can call you that in this time,"

Yoongi made a face.

"You can call me whatever you want, Mon Coeur,"

"I want to call you my husband," he admitted through all his sniffling. "But that feels too sinful, and I don't even know how that works considering I've been dead for five hundred years. Besides, Jin might think I'm crazy if I suddenly brought home a husband, and I still need some time to think about this whole marriage. I don't hate it but I haven't wrapped my head around it," he rambled. "I need some time,"

Jimin felt guilty as the words left his mouth, but Yoongi only smiled at him with warmth and adoration.

"I can wait," he told him. "Take a deep breath love, I won't be upset if you aren't ready. You've already been through so much, and the fact that you've accepted this, and me so easily is enough for me,"

Jimin inhaled shakily. "How about boyfriends?" He questioned. "Jin won't be tempted to smite me where I stand and it seems more appropriate if we're around other people. They'll be less suspicious," Jimin babbled, wanting to make Yoongi happy somehow. "-and when we're alone....y-you can-"

Yoongi drew him in for a kiss, fingers splayed out against his cheeks. "Boyfriend is perfect," he mumbled into the kiss. Jimin flushed.

"I don't wanna go," he mumbled, resting his head against his shoulder.

"Don't make me go," he whined, tugging on his arm. Yoongi had never felt so much pain before as he wrapped the younger up in a hug, careful not to crush him.

"It's not forever, love, I will see you in a weeks time,"

"That's too long, I want to be with you now,"

"You don't have to go," Yoongi whispered to him. "Eden is your home too. It always has been," he carded his fingers through him in hair, causing him to yawn. Jimin felt exhausted, closing his eyes and sighing contently at the older's touch. One hand gripped at the fabric of his shirt, forcing Yoongi to stay in place. Carefully, he rose to his feet and placed Jimin down on the bed so that he was lying down. He then lied down beside him, arms tightening around him. It didn't take Jimin long to fall asleep, seemingly exhausted from all the crying. Yoongi wiped away at the stray tears that littered his round cheeks. They were nosy red like the tip of his nose. He felt guilty for making him cry so much. If he could pause this moment he would, just to be able to hold Jimin in his arms for the rest of time. Yoongi nuzzled his face into his hair, kissing his forehead.

He stayed like that for a long time, not moving an inch, while Jimin slept soundly next to him. And when he was positive the younger was deep in slumber and wouldn't hear him, he placed a tender kiss to his lips.

"I love you, Mon Coeur,"

_____ 🌿 _____

I'm feeling hella spaced out right now and I'm exhausted but I really wanted to get this chapter out. Not sure how I feel about it, so it's up to you guys to tell me your thoughts.

Next chapter is Taekook with perhaps a slight chance of 2seok, I dunno yet

As usual, if you have questions or something confuses you, leave a comment and I will get back to you as soon as I can

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

1.4K 78 24
Taehyung Vampire Fanfiction 🧛 COMPLETED ✅ My eyes bulged out of their sockets. My mouth opened wide. My throat became dry. My breathing stopped. My...
152K 6.6K 47
Who would have thought that even vampires could struggle to find their right one. We living humans experience heartbreak for so long until we finall...
4.7K 246 18
"Legend has it that, the prince Jeon Jungkook never wanted to be a prince so he ran away, no one knew where till one day the King's army found him...
452 10 10
jimin's a half-vampire. for as long as he can remember, he's been promised to full vampire y, a powerful, rich, influential ceo. jimin supposed to ma...