-Obsessed || Bang Chan-

Par mineminnie_

"If the world turns back on you, I would turn too and yell at them saying thank you for leaving because they... Plus

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65

Chapter 17

1.4K 55 6
Par mineminnie_

"Which I will change." I said and he looked at me with surprise.

"My father and mother always looks down on me. I know they don't hate me but they never treat me like their family. Ugh I don't know whether they hate me or not. We used to live in Australia so when my father found his company, my parents and I left to Seoul leaving my siblings back there to study. That's the reason my siblings aren't close to me. My parents won't let them meet me now."

"You will feel loved." I said watching him try to control his tears.

"Despite being the oldest, they never wished to hand me office and other responsibilities. I don't want their company, I-I just want my family back..." and here he started crying silently. I was quick to rub his back in comfort.

"You will be treated as a family member Chan. Your siblings will surely become close to you once they see your this side."

"I know I made a mistake but they never gave me a chance to show them that I am not a trash."

"I know you aren't a trash."

"Just because of a powder I lost my family and her, Y/n."

I don't know why but whenever he mentions Heejin my blood boils. Again, what's wrong with me?

"You haven't lost anyone Chan. Your parents, they are with you. Even though they don't live with you, they still consider you as their child, they are still living unlike me who's parents are dead."

He looked at me with teary eyes.

"I am so sorry."

"You don't have to be. I am used to live like this. To live with the bitter truth of my parents death. And about Heejin, I won't tell you to forget her right away. I know six years of love can't be forgotten this easily. But I hope once you are totally fine, she will come back to you. "

'I wish that she never returns to your life. She abandoned you.'

He smiled sadly. "Thank you."

I smiled back.

The rest of the day was spent with fun. We watched movies mostly horror one which got the shit out of me and sometimes Chan's too. We tried cooking different type of pastas and enjoyed eating them. Some attempts were failed and some almost took Chan's life because of the spiciness. This guy can't handle spicy which was totally opposite to me.

"Chan?" I asked once I placed our ice-creams on the table.

"Hmm?" he took one bite.

"You didn't tell me one thing about you."

"What?"

"You see I am very curious..."

We looked at each other for a moment...

"I'M SO CURIOUS YEAH~~~" we both sang at the same time which caused both of us to laugh and high five.

"I see you stan Shinee too." he said between his laugh.

"Who doesn't?"

"You're right. So what are you curious about?"

"That room..." I hesitantly said while pointing at the small room beside the kitchen.

He smiled sadly.

"If you don't wan-"

"It's my studio."

I widen my eyes. "Come again?"

"It my music studio."

"Sorry?"

"You heard it Y/n."

"WHAT THE FUCK!?"

"DON'T SCREAM!"

I quickly sat beside him. "So you are telling me you produce music?"

He nodded.

"Like real music?"

"Hm hm." he nodded again.

"Real one. Not just we write lyrics and sing it in any tone."

"I produce them."

"THE FUCK!" I placed my hands on either side of my head.

"DON'T SCREAM UGH!!!"

"Yahh why didn't you tell me this first?!" I slightly hit his uninjured arm.

"Why?"

"I want to listen to your songs."

"Uh-I-ca-"

"What is it?" I frowned while crossing my hands.

He sighed. "I will be real honest. I used to write songs but never thought it would turn into a passion. When Heejin and I met, I sung her my few songs and she appreciated it."

Heejin again?

"She asked me to write more songs and I made my own little world in that room. She was my inspiration but the day she left I didn't make much songs. Also she's the only one who entered that room. It's not even Bambam."

One good thing that bitch did. But she left and Chan stopped writing songs? Great just great this guy is dumb!!

"Ahh I understand." I faked smiled when internally I was mad. Mad not because he refused to let me see his studio but because he stopped making songs.

"I am sorry but once I make up my mind, I will let you listen them okay?"

"Hmm okay. Now one more thing."

"Go ahead."

"It might be something you don't want to hear but I have to ask."

He nodded.

"The remaining drug packets?" I asked politely.

And he went silent.

'Please don't be mad! Mad Chan is scary!'

"I am sorry for causing trouble. I will give you those too. But what about my craving? What if I do something to you?"

"Chan don't worry I know you won't hurt me. See, I am totally a new person in your life and same is with me but somewhere I could relate to your story and that's what makes me confident enough to help you. Yes at first I panicked and thought that you will hurt me but then a wave of confidence struck me and I handled everything. I'm here to pull you out of the hell in which you are living right now. Just give me every last drug you have. I promise, I will help you get more better. I hope you know its for your own sake."

"I got it." he said and went upstairs. I followed him there. He went in his room and I stood outside.

Once he was back he handed me a bag.

"Only this much right?"

He nodded.

"Promise?"

"Yep." he flexed his dimple smile.

"Good boy." I said ruffling his hair. He giggled like a kid. "Now go sleep its almost 12 AM."

"I have insomnia."

"What?" the new information was shocking to me.

"Yes since a long time."

"Then too take a rest alright?"

He hummed.

"Then I will sleep." I decided.

"Sure have a good night."

"Good night." I said and turned around to leave.

"Y/n..?"

"Hmm?"

"Thank you."

"Anything for you."

————————★————————

Second update!!
Umm I want to tell you all something...This story will go beyond 50 chapters. I have a lot to include in this story...So I hope you will be there till the end of this story. 🤗❤️❤️

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!
Bie bie 💕

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

129K 4.6K 72
โœฐ-,โœŽ*เณƒเผ„ โ–Ž ๐—œ ๐—›๐—”๐—ง๐—˜ ๐—ง๐—ข ๐—”๐——๐— ๐—œ๐—ง . They met years ago, when Stray Kids was just starting their band and when she was starting her college year...
1.2K 52 11
he was supposed to be the one. everyone thought that you and chan would eventually get married, including yourselves, but he had been getting progres...
12.1K 612 31
"I want out! I can't do this anymore." Han spat, slamming his gun on the desk. "Out? It don't work that way. You can't just get out. It's kill or be...
150K 3.9K 35
y/n has "moved on" from her crazy high school days, but when she finds herself in a loveless relationship, she yearns for her ex fuck buddy. However...