Deja Vu - parkjisung

Por heart4ches

❝I seriously hate your guts,❞ ❝The question is, can i rearrange yours?❞ * ༉‧₊˚ | in which two stubborn asshol... Mais

🫂
playlist.
𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐍𝐄
ch.1
ch.2
ch.3
ch.4
ch.5
ch.6
ch.7
ch.8
ch.9
ch.10
ch.11
ch.12
ch.13
ch.14
ch.15
ch.16
ch.17
ch.18
ch.19
ch.20
ch.21
ch.22
ch.23
ch.24
ch.25
ch.26
ch.27
ch.28
ch.29
ch.30
ch.31
ch.32
ch.33
ch.34
ch.35
ch.36
ch.37
ch.38
ch.39
ch.40
ch.41
ch.42
ch.43
ch. 44
𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐖𝐎
ch.1
ch.2
ch.3
ch.4
ch.5
ch.6
ch.7
ch.8
ch.9
ch.10
ch.11
ch.12
ch.13
ch.14
ch.15
ch.16
ch.17
ch.18
ch.19
ch.20
ch.21
ch.22
ch.23
ch.24
ch.25
ch.26
ch.27
ch.28
ch.29
ch.31
ending notes.
epilogue
group therapy.
bonus i.
bonus ii.
bonus iii.

ch.30

4.2K 271 263
Por heart4ches

dejavu.

now playing | woman to woman.
↠ⁿᵉˣᵗ ˢᵒⁿᵍ ↺ ʳᵉᵖᵉᵃᵗ ⊜ ᵖᵃᵘˢᵉ

status: very unedited

"Girl, why would your ex's new girl ask to talk to you?" Sooyun gossiped hotly, her hands firmly placed atop the cafe table, as she leant over half of the wood to emphasize her interest in the subject. It wasn't every day that something interesting would happen, and when it did happen, Sooyun was always first with popcorn and in the front row.

Especially when it came to her best friend.

It felt like ages since they've last spoken, so the woman was naturally very invested, despite the situation not involving her at all.

"I don't know, I'm just showing up!" Aeri shrugged, it's been a couple of days since she's seen anyone, having taken a few days to recollect her composure and pride in the wallowing of chocolate ice cream, and self-isolation.

It was only yesterday had she spoken to someone besides her reflection.

She had met up with Donghyuck and Jeno, where they quickly found themselves engrossed in the subject of Park Jisung and their recent intervention.

Aeri's heart absolutely broke into pieces. She thought she felt for the man just a few months ago at the revelation of what Suyin and Haneul did, but having it still affect him— just ripped her whole soul apart.

Aeri felt dumb.

How could she have ignored such a large, hint that was right in her face? And ignored the fact that healing didn't work wonders and happened in under a month. Even though she was back on her feet and joking about, she still mourned and grieved her father's tragic death. She was in no state okay, so how could she have expected Jisung to get over something so easily?

Since yesterday, a heavy feeling of guilt and pure resentment towards herself had settled uncomfortably at the pit of her stomach.

It was the type of guilt that filled her belly, and took away her appetite. The type of guilt that had her reaching out to her phone multiple times of the day to perhaps reach out to the male that had fallen victim to a horrible event, but retracting her arm in doubts of being able to offer any comfort.

He was probably still overwhelmed by everything.

Apparently, from what Jeno and Donghyuck had said, the raven haired male was still hosting and attending practices— his voice was stable and his finger plucked the right strings, however it never seemed like it was him playing or singing.

They saw how vacant his eyes were.

As if on autopilot.

"Did you have sex with him?" Sooyun questioned sharply, her eyes narrowing in suspicion. Immediately at the thought, Aeri's cheeks reddened and her hand reached out, slapping her friend's shoulder in embarrassment.

"No!" She exclaimed, to which the blonde only smirked in response.

"Did you, oh my god, Aeri you sly bitch," Sooyun cackled gleefully, clapping her hands like an entertained seal.

"What?"

"You kissed him!" She exclaimed, jumping up and down in her seat— knowing 100% she had hit the target. And by the way, Aeri's face flushed impossibly redder, and her figure had slouched, she was absolutely right.

"Sooyun, shut up!" The brunette muttered grumpily, arms thrown across her chest.

"I'm calling it how I see it, and girl you make it so obvious, it's honestly hilarious," Sooyun continued to tease the brunette, enjoying how the other had easily gotten so embarrassed and shy.

Aeri couldn't fully wallow in her shame, as a certain figure was caught in the corner of her eye. "Shit, she's here, leave—" The girl demanded quickly, shooing away her friend, who had nearly ignored her entirety of her shift.

"Why? I wanna listen!" She whined, almost begging to be allowed.

Aeri rolled her eyes. "Bitch, leave!"

"Okay," Sooyun gave up, flipping her blonde locks behind her shoulder. "but if she throws hands, it's on sight—" She reminded, standing up from the seat opposite of Aeri, as Minji found her way right behind her.

"She's right behind you," The brunette pointed out sharply.

"Hello, uh, Minju—" Sooyun stammered, removing herself from her seat as the other woman maneuvered around her to take it.

"Ji," The fellow blonde corrected.

"Right!" Aeri's best friend exclaimed, maybe too loud for both of the other's liking.  "Uh, do you hear that? A hetero customer is beckoning me to milk their coffee— I MEAN MAKE THEIR—"

"Bye, Sooyun," Aeri chimed grumpily— cutting her off in hopes of minimizing the embarrassment that began to grow, as the blonde sprinted out of the situation.

Minji shook her head, quietly chuckling as she finally sat without the presence of Sooyun breathing down her neck. "What was that about?"

"It's nothing, but um, I hate to sound rude, but why did you ask to talk to me?" Aeri looked down at the mug of cold coffee in her hands, fearing that if she looked up at the woman— guilt and shame would eat at her until there was nothing left.

There was a moment of silence as Minji drank up the poor appearance of the girl sat in front of her. Her hair was messily thrown into a claw clip, as miscellaneous pieces of her brunette locks fell to frame her pouted face.

"I broke up with Jisung,"

Aeri swore she felt her neck snap in half at how fast she lifted her head.

Speechless, the girl shamelessly gawked at the
other. All the sentences she had strung together to possibly prepare herself for whatever she thought Minji would ask, had completely ceased existence.

Aeri felt as if her entire lung capacity of air was knocked out her like a strong punch to the gut. She honestly couldn't fathom what the woman had just said.

"What? Is it me? Is it what he did? Is it—" She rambled and spilled numerous questions from her lips, her mind processing much quicker than her lips could speak— causing her to stammer, and be cut off promptly.

"No it's not you, it's more of a him thing," Minji smiled sadly, the corners of her lips not once faltering to a frown.

"Wait, why?" Though the answer felt like the most straightforward thing to man to Minji, Aeri just couldn't wrap her mind around the words. No matter how much she tried and forced her brain to it's greatest extent to find a reason, she couldn't. Maybe love just did that to people. "H-He loves you!" She stuttered again, her fingers leaving her cup to emphasize her claim physically.

It was a natural habit for her to speak with her hands. Guess, having her father as her music teacher really did impact her more than just academically and emotionally.

"No, he doesn't," Minji shook her head firmly, headstrong on the fact that seemed to waver between the lines of lies and honesty. Seeing that Aeri's mouth had parted once more to argue, the blonde was quick to speak again. "Honestly speaking, It was never just me and Jisung, you were always there and I, as sad as it may be for me, think you'll be there with him until the end. Longer than I could ever stay,"

"Minji—" Aeri sighed guiltily. Her heart weighing tons in her chest.

Contrasting from the girl's somber mood, Minji continued to smile— blinking away the obvious gloss that began to form. "I'm not doing this for you. I'm doing this for him because I know that i'm not the one he wants to sing love songs to. It's obvious from the way he looks through crowds. His eyes never stop moving when it lands on me,"

Aeri wanted so badly for the earth to open up and swallow her to its depths. Her head had immediately fell with her heart. The slope of her shoulders decreased further as she was diving too deeply into her head— listening to the little voice that had always spoken down on her.

And today, it seemed that it was having a grand time.

Reeling her out of yet another destructive storm, the umpteenth one of that week, Minji placed a gentle hand on Aeri's— forcing the younger to lift her head to meet her eyes.

"Go after him," She encouraged wholeheartedly, and before the girl knew it, Aeri ripped her hand from hers and was already racing out of the cafe— Sooyun accidentally spilling coffee at the bar counter from the surprise of seeing her best friend run past at such a speed.

Stood at the edge of the main road, Aeri raised one of her arms in the air, calling for a taxi to stop, whilst fumbling with her phone in her other hand, then placing it at her ear. "I'm kinda busy right now Jen," She rambled into the device as the other line, just as equally panicked, began to ramble.

"Are you with Jisung?" He asked sharply.

To his misfortune, she had answered the way he hoped she wouldn't. "No? Why?"

"The Semi Finals are about to start, and he hadn't shown up for mic check,"

. . .

! ONE CHAPTER LEFT !

will be doing a surprise drawing/webtoon parody of a dejavu chapter for the celebration of Dejavu's ending!

please vote on one chapter you'd like!!

[ vote here ]

no high expectations pls LMFAO

ALSO THANK TO THOSE WHO WERE CONCERNED WITH MY HEALTH

I RECOVERED!!

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

36K 1.3K 46
♡ school romance "I don't deserve you Jaemin..." "What makes you say that?" "You're a kind, considerate, intelligent and humble person. The most of t...
9.4K 966 40
❝ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ ᴏꜰ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴀ ʙɪᴛᴄʜ? ❞ ❝ ᴠᴇʀʏ! ❞ [ discontinued] Deceitful, disrespectful and downright detestable; Derya took pride in being unapo...
8.5K 315 30
"can you give me one last chance" In which he keeps receiving voice mails from her after their break up. Short Fanfiction ˢᵗᵃʳᵗᵉᵈ :: 220122 ᵖᵘᵇˡⁱˢʰᵉᵈ...
235K 9.3K 89
She fucked him for revenge, he fucked her because he couldn't. enemies at uni, lovers in bed. "Come on angel, real friends don't fuck like we do" __...