Hell on Remnant(Ghost Rider x...

By GabeTheFallen

Time for a new journey for The Ghost Rider. This time Remnant is the target, Duncan wishes to visit some old... More

Welcome to Remnant
One Hell of a Teacher
A Crazy Night
Blast From The Past
The Dance on The Windy Night
A Lost Soul
A New Form?
Chain of Events
Incoming Troubles
Inside Out
The Fall of Beacon
Moving Forward
Dark Times
Incoming War
Ozpin's Sins
Behind the Shadows
Old Town Road
Ludicrous Speed
Welcome to Atlas
Gear Up
Girls Night Out
Boys Night Out
Problems Arising
Inner Conflict
Fight or Flight
War At Our Door
Roses and Demons
Huntsmen VS Blackheart
Roar of the Tigress
Dies Irae
Healing
No More Gods
Carry On
Preview/Trailer

Old and New Faces

4.7K 74 69
By GabeTheFallen

3rd POV

In the Beacon Academy, the elevator to Ozpin's office opened showing a team of four girls, Team RWBY.

Weiss: "Ok, i'm gonna say that we are sorry in advance for whatever Yang did."

Yang: "Hey! Why do you think is my fault in the first place?! It's not like i did anything... this time."

Ozpin only chuckled amused, he decided to calm the girls and tell his reason for their pressence.

Ozpin: "As ease girls, you are not here beacause you did something bad."

Ruby: "Oh thank Oum."

Blake: "Then why did you called us here professor Opzin?"

Ozpin: "The reason why called you it's simple, i have a mission for you."

Yang: "Whohoo! So who do we need to beat?!"

Ozpin: "Thankfuly no one."

This only brought confusion to the team RWBY.

Ruby: "Then what's our mission?"

Ozpin: "Simple. You need to bring here to Beacon an individual by the name Duncan Redgrave, the coordinates will be given in the bullhead."

Yang: "Oh gosh darn it and i was expecting some action."

As team RWBY was gonna enter the elevator, Ozpin stopped them.

Ozpin: "Oh! and girls?"

Team RWBY stopped to listen to Ozpin.

Ozpin: "Do not. Under any circumstances provoke him, do not antagonize him and do not anger him. He is someone that i will think at least three times before going against him... good luck."

Team RWBY exchanged looks between themselves as they entered the elevator.

Blake: "Ok... that was strange..."

Weiss: "He spoke like this Duncan should be feared by everyone."

Yang: "Don't know why, but his name sounded familiar..."

Ruby: "I think uncle Qrow mentioned him a few times, but i'm not sure."

Blake: "Well we better get to the bullhead we will know when we get there."

As the elevator came to a stop, team RWBY stepped out, they walked out of the academy and started to made their way towards the bullhead landing site.

Embarking the bullhead, they were given the coordinates for their destination.

Weiss: "Ok, either am i losing it or this says that we are going in the middle of a forest."

Blake: "Nope, we are going in a forest nearby... who happens to be infested with Grimm."

Yang: "It looks like we will get business in no time."

Ruby: "..."

Yang: "You ok Rubes?"

Ruby: "Huh? Oh yeah, just still thinking, why is so familiar that name?"

Blake: "Maybe if Ozpin had a photo or something it would have helped."

Weiss: "Too late for that now."

Shortly the pilot announced to prepare for landing, as the doors to the bullhead opened, team RWBY was welcomed with the sight of Duncan and Medusa.

Yang: "Psst, Weiss, do you have an older brother that is actually hot?"

Weiss: "What? No!"

But Duncan had other problems of his own, his brain shut down when his eyes landed on Yang and Ruby. But decided to keep quiet.

Duncan: "So girls let me guess, dear ol' Oz sent you right?"

Ruby: "Yeah, are you Duncan Redgrave? And by any chance do you know someone by the name Qrow Branwen?"

Duncan: "Hoho! Haven't heard his name in some time. How about we introduce ourselves, name's Duncan Redgrave.

Medusa: "I'm Medusa Redgrave, pleasure meeting you."

Weiss: "Weiss Schnee."

Blake: "Blake Belladona, nice meeting you."

Yang: "Yang Xiao Long, how's it going?"

Ruby: "Ruby Rose, leader of team RWBY."

At that moment Duncan's eyes widened hearing their names.

Medusa: "Something wrong Duncan?"

Duncan: "Yeah. Back up a second kiddo. Rose and Xiao Long? Are you perhaps related to Summer and Tay Yang?"

Yang: "Yeah, Tay is my father and Summer is Ruby's mother we are half-sisters."

Duncan: "Then let me guess, Raven? Tay always had a thing for her. Damn."

Ruby: "Wait you ...knew mom...?"

Duncan didn't like how Yang's tone became agressive when she talked about Raven and Ruby became more emotional when she talked about Summer.

Duncan: "Yeah, she and my sister used to hang around most of the time. Guess i'll have to bake a dozen of chocolate cookies for her as an apology for missing."

At that moment Ruby's eyes became teary.

Yang: "... Summer... she went missing... years ago in a mission..."

Duncan: "!!!"

Duncan took out from his jacket's inner pocket a flask filled with whiskey before taking a sip.

Duncan: "Sorry to hear it. I'm sorry... i'm even afraid to ask, but what about Raven..."

Yang: "Oh her... She doesn't even bother to show up! She pretty much fucked off before i could even meet her!"

Medusa saw that Duncan's hands started to heat up, she decided to end the conversation.

Medusa: "My apology if i'm interrupting, but you were sent here to take us to Beacon from what i'm aware?"

Blake: "A-ah! Yes, we better get going."

TIMESKIP

Duncan's POV:

After our meeting with team RWBY, we took the bullhead to the Beacon.

Damn. Still can't believe that they are their kids... and Summer....

Zarathos: 'She disappeared during a mission? Most likely... Salem...'

Another reason to go after her.

As we were walking into the academy i saw that Yang was looking wierd at me, guess me knowing Raven bothered her a bit, what was Raven thinking?

We shortly arrived at a pair of elevator doors, taking the elevator we ended up at Ozpin's office and there he stood in his chair.

Ozpin: "Thank you girls, you may go back to classes."

Duncan: "Better go to class girls, you don't wanna make any of the teachers angry... even if their class is boring."

Yang: "Got that right, see ya."

As they left the office by taking the elevator, i turned my attention to Ozpin.

Duncan: "It's good to see you again Oz."

Ozpin: "I could say the same thing too you Duncan, you haven't aged a day, but i don't think i'm aquainted with your partner."

Medusa: "Oh, pardon my manners, i'm Medusa Redgrave, Duncan's wife, it's nice meeting you."

Ozpin: "I see. Now, Duncan i believe you have some questions."

Duncan: "... how long...?"

Ozpin understood what i was asking, after all he said that i haven't aged a day.

Ozpin: "I would say almost 19 years, since you left this realm."

Ok... that's more than i thought... how?!

Duncan: "No wonder they have kids... and Ozpin... Summer..."

Ozpin: "Ruby told you?"

Medusa: "Yes and Yang's mother Raven turned out to be a deadbeat mother, as she would put it."

Duncan: "Too much has changed... and Salem is still alive!"

Ozpin: "That is sadly true, she has been getting more powerful, after you left she started to get more... tenacious, seeing that the beast with the flaming skull was no more..."

Duncan: "Then it's about damn time she learns her place, no more mister nice guy, the fucking Ghost Rider is ready to bring Hell on Remnant once again."

Ozpin: "Good to have you back, no-"

Before Ozpin could continue, the doors to the elevator opened showing a certain witch, damn she aged like a fine wine... just a compliment...

Glynda Goodwitch

Zarathos: 'I'm just gonna say it... the students must be paying attention to anything but the lesson.'

You got that right.

As Glynda exited the elevator, she was about to open her mouth to say something, but stopped once her eyes landed on Medusa and I.

Duncan: "Earth to witch, are you there?"

Glynda: "Wha?! Just?! You!?"

Ozpin chuckle seeing how bamboozled Glynda got, as for Medusa she got a little confused.

Glynda: "You are back?"

Duncan: "No, i'm his twin brother."

Glynda: "Oh yeah, it's you, i feel like i would have daily headaches... again..."

Medusa: "Friend of yours dear?"

Duncan: "More like bully target back when Ashley and I were in Remnant."

Ozpin: "Good to see that you all are in good spirits, Duncan i have a proposition for you."

Duncan: "Ok let's hear it."

Ozpin: "Now that you are here, how about being a teacher of Advanced Combat Class with Medusa as your assistant? Until we deal with Salem of course and return to your world."

Duncan: "... what?"

Glynda: "... what?"

Medusa: "... what?"

Zarathos: '... what?'

Ozpin: "You heard me, plus i belive you are more then qualified for such thing after all, you look like you have been through Hell itself, so what do you say?"

I looked at Medusa, i'm not gonna force her to do it if she doesn't want it.

Medusa: "I'm all for it, plus who knows? It might be fun to teach the kids how to defend themselves."

Duncan: "You heard the lady."

Ozpin: "Wonderful."

Glynda: "Ozpin you gotta be kidding, this daredevil as a teacher? It can't be right. And the students won't aknowledge them just like that."

Ozpin: "You are right about that, that's why a display of combat abilities might be necessary."

Ozpin looked at me with an amused smile.

Duncan/Medusa: "Bring it!"

TIMESKIP

3rd POV:

At the moment the students were gathering around in the auditorium waiting for Ozpin's announcement.

Team RWBY already found their seats and they were now waiting for another team to join them.

Ruby: "Look, there they are."

Yang: "About time vomit boy."

Jaune: "Hey! I thought we were over that."

Ruby: "Nope, vomit boy remains."

Jaune: "Awwwhh..."

Pyrrha: "One day Jaune, one day." She said patting Jaune's back.

Blake: "Do you guys have any idea why Ozpin brought all of us here?"

Ren: "That's what we were wondering as well."

Nora: "Woo! Woo! Maybe new teachers will show up? Maybe that's why!"

Weiss: "Guess... it's better to wait and see."

At that moment walked on the stage ready to make his announcement.

Ozpin: "Hello students of Beacon Academy, i bet you are wondering why i brought all of you here today. The answer is simple today two new teachers will join us."

Yang: "Guess Nora got that right. Wow."

Blake: "But who are gonna be the new teachers?"

Ruby: "Hope it's someone more interesting... well anyone is more interesting then Oobleck at least."

RWBY/JNPR: "Got that right."

Ozpin: "Now, they would be the new Advanced Combat Teachers and what better way to demonstrate their capabilities then a display of strenght, they would pass a trial of sorts."

Behind Ozpin a giant screen turned on, showing a forest and Duncan and Medusa standing on some platfomrs at the edge of a clif.

Opzin: "They are Duncan and Medusa Redgrave."

This took team RWBY by surprise.

Weiss: "Wait? What?!"

Pyrrha: "Something the matter?"

Yang: "Yeah, this morning Ozpin sent us after them, we had no idea of this."

Blake: "Guess we are about to see what they can do."

Jaune: "Doesn't that guy look like Wiess a bit?"

Weiss: "For the last time! We are not related!"

With Duncan and Medusa

Duncan was wearing his usual clothing while Medusa changed into her servant attire for combat.

Medusa: "So all we have to do is to kill everything in our way and find the relic that is deep within the forest?"

Duncan: "Pretty much yeah."

Medusa: "I don't know why i find this trial insulting our combat abilities... like a lot..."

Duncan: "I mean... yeah you are right..."

At that moment Duncan got an idea. Duncan whistled, shortly the roar of an engine could be heard and Duncan's bike made his appereance.

Duncan: "Let's see... what to play..."

(Escape the Fate - Issues)

Duncan: "That's better. Let's get ready."

As Duncan took back his place on the platform, he turned towards Medusa and winked at her before he put on a pair of black sunglasses.

Medusa could only giggle in amusement at Duncan's behavior.

Before they knew, the platform they were standing on launched them in the air.

They easily maneuvered in the air. Medusa with grace used the threes as a foothold to land, not disturbing even a leaf.

Duncan on another hand, landed like a meteor, creating a crater and a smokescreen, in the smoke could be seen a pair of red burning eyes, only for Duncan to pass trough the smoke having his eyes of normal color.

They were separated but knew how to find eachother easily

Medusa saw pairs of red eyes peering right through the woods, slowly a dozen of Beowulfs alongside Ursas emerged.

Medusa wasted not time and brought out her chains, using her chains to catch  a beowulf before pulling it towards her, as the Grimm got close enough, Medusa gave a roundhouse kick breaking the Grimm's head.

One Ursa tried to sneak behind her, but she backfliped, she managed to land on top of the Ursa's head, using her nail like blade attached to her chains, shes stabed the Grimm through it's skull.

Medusa seeing more incoming made a run for it, gaining momentum she dropkicked one of the Ursas, before using it as a foothold, lashing out her chains she managed to entagle the rest of the Grimm in a trap and with a tug of the chain all the Grimms turned to shreds.

Medusa: "Now to find Duncan."

Trying to sense Duncan's location, she turned her head into a direction before she started to run leaving only a purple blur in her place.

Meanwhile with Duncan who was surounded by hundreds of Grimms, negative emotions attract the creatures of Grimm and since The Rider is filled with rage and desire for vengeance Duncan can become a magnet for them, unless he surpress it.

Duncan whiped out the chain he had around his chain and ingnited the chain, he started to flail his chain turning into ashes every Grimm in his path.

Duncan coiled the chain around his fist before punching the ground and sendin a wave of flames in every direction.

Looking up, Duncan saw what appeared to be a bird like Grimm.

Nevermore

Duncan sharpened his look when he saw the Nevermore flapping his wings and launching a rain of steel like feathers, Duncan started to dodge until he saw the Nevermore makin a dive for him, rolling out of the way Duncan lashed out the flaming chain catching the Nevermore by the neck, Duncan increased the heat and pulled the chain cutting the head of the Nevermore.

Duncan: "Well glad that's over."

But his celebration was cut short as the earth started to shake and from the forest a scorpion like Grimm made his appearance.

Death Ravager

Duncan: "Me and my big mouth."

The Ravager let out an ear bleeding shriek as he dashed towards Duncan, the Ravager went to stab Duncan with his stingers, but he managed to roll out of the way, the Ravager tried using his pliers to strike Duncan, but he managed to block them, Duncan coiled again the chain around his fist and dashed towards the head of the Ravager punching a hole through it's head, slowly the body of the body of the Ravager started to heat up until a fireblast blew his entire body from within.

???: "Looks like you dealt with them."

Turning around Duncan saw Medusa who just arrived.

Duncan: "This guys are tough, but the beasts back in our world are more dangerous."

Medusa: "Where to now?"

Duncan only pointed deeper into the forest, as they started to walk they shortly arrived at some ruins, where they found what they were looking for.

Medusa: "Chess pieces? But they are only the King and Queen."

Duncan: "Yeah, that's how Oz does things, let's get them and get out of here."

Duncan took the King piece and Medusa took the Queen piece, as they were starting to make their way back, they heard multiple roars followed by the appearance of a titanic size Grimm with many heads.

Hydra

Medusa: "Is that... a hydra?"

Duncan: "So it would seem."

But at that moment Duncan had an idea.

Duncan: "Medusa stand back, i'm gonna end this in an instant."

Medusa: "What are you about to do?"

Duncan stepped forward and raised his right arm suported by his left one.

Duncan: "Trace... on!"

Fire started to engulfe his being, Medusa's eyes widened under her blindfold knowing what weapon Duncan chose to use for this Grimm. In Duncan's hand a giant rock like blade materialized.

Heracle's Nine Lives

The Nine Lives in Duncan's hands got infused with Hellfire maximizing it's destructive power.

The Hydra sensing the incoming danger, dashed towards Duncan, but it was too late.

Duncan: "NINE LIVES BLADE WORKS!"

In an instant 8 canyon like craters were made behind the Hydra as body parts started to fly from the Grimm's body.

For the last attack Duncan's eyes started to glow blue and Holy Blue Flames ingulfed the Nine Lives, stomping his foot on the ground, Duncan went for the last strike setting ablaze the Hydra alongside the forest, leaving only a lifeles wasteland in it's path.

The Nine Lives in Duncan's hand disappeared in flames.

Medusa: "You are getting sooo much ass tonight~." She said licking her lips

Duncan: "Say what now?"

Medusa: "I mean, uhhh... good job sweetie."

After dealing with the Hydra, Duncan and Medusa made their way back.

Meanwhile in Beacon Academy, the students watched slackjawed seeing Duncan and Medusa treating the Grimm as mere ants.

Ozpin seeing this became a little nervous, even at this distance he could sowre he felt another being within Duncan when he used the Nine Lives.

Ozpin: "Just how strong did you get and... is there a limit to your power Duncan?" He said to himself.

This chapter's meme:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.6K 1.1K 32
Two students. One romance. A house party with a blossoming twist. A class to strengthen their bond Mature LawLu story with a present-day twist Boyxb...
12.3K 256 31
your name is y/n and you live together with your brother. you never thought that going to a new school was going to change your live that much... you...
311K 8.3K 34
Finn Wolfhard x reader (as OC) fanfic <3 BOOK 1 It all started because Josh threw Drew's mullet away. [completed]
40.3K 1.2K 21
Ariella was given a task by Arceus to save and help Pokemon from another world. I do not own Pokemon or One Piece but only my OC and some of my origi...