Minecraft youtubers|| Bnha x...

By JustaL_sad

---Bnha x Mcyt--- "Techno, what did you do to the nether portal?" Phil pointed at the circular portal that lo... More

HEH!?
Technoblade and Phil being them
Ranboo and Tubbo have appeared.
SMP members are chaotic.
mmm yes, class
So uh...
You're also tiny.
Very average humans.
Blood for the blood god.
Twins
Portal sucks
Ultimate move?
mmm yes, totally not overpowered.
Meanwhile...
When did they get there!?
Training.
And the winner is...
Hello.
Quirk
Dorm
This is sooo pog.
Crows trying to figure shit out
Caw- wait.
The twins.
There he goes, looking for a blonde child.
NOOO THE DORM
Fools and morons.
NIKI NIHACHU!!!!!
Niki Nihachu - 2
Isn't that weird.
No more school for you.
Optimal solution.
Boooo bitch
I'll just take that L.
Wow, that was surprisingly easy.
!!! IMPORTANT !!!

So like, I don't think it's possible to be as good as them.

5.8K 302 357
By JustaL_sad

The group of 1-A students watched as some transfer students leveled the concrete mountains. One of them even single handle fought 8 of them at the same time and won. They weren't even working their 'ulitmate moves' most of them were just messing around with their strengths. While the ones actually working on their ultimate moves were mostly just yelling a bunch of words while doing something completely normal. 

They are extremely distracting for a group of kids that weren't even supposed to be there. Puffy, Dream, Ranboo, Tubbo, and Tommy were the group of kids just messing around while Wilbur, Techno, and Philza were just leveling mounts for fun. Everyone else, such as Ponk, BBH, Skeppy, and Sam was just socializing and asking questions. 

"so hypothetically, is it possible for someone to have a quirk that could teleport you to a different world." Sam questioned Momo. 

"Indeed it is. Many quirks are possible, for example creation quirk, which is mine." the person answered, she was just eating while Ponk was just going ham on cooking. Where did he get the food? I don't know. Does he know where he got the mass amounts of food? No.

"Okay so, how rare would it be for that to happen?" Sam questioned. 

"I don't have the statistics for that but I could do some searching if you please." Yaoyorozu answered, trying to summon two things at once. 

"No it's alright, I'm just asking."

"are you not taking the hero license exam?" the best student, in grades, questioned. 

"Well, me and my group of friends are just going to do stuff, if we pass, then great. If we fail, then what an L" Ponk answered.

"You think Techno will carry us or like- just stick with Philza and Wil?" Skeppy questioned his friends. 

"Are you really asking Techno to carry YOU instead of his literally family members?" the boy in the gas mask questioned. A massive explosion detonated, it sure wasn't Bakugo.

"Is Technoblade like the leader of your group?" Another asked a group of kids who were actually around the very friendly group of scary-looking people.

"Dream is more the leader... But I guess Techno is better since he beat Dream, Skepp-"

"TECHNO IS A BIG BABY DON'T  LISTEN TO THEM. I AM A GOD AT PVP" Skeppy argued.

+++

"PHILZA! HELP ME!" the group heard that name be called in a very angry British accent. Tommy wanted to do some cool obliterating mountain shit so he headed over only for him to develop his quirk right then and there.

"YEAH GET HIM!" A deeper voice cheered.

Philza laughed at his youngest running around like a chicken. Ah... Nostalgia.

"YOU LITTLE SHIT! HOW COME YOU CAN STEAL!?GIVE ME BACK MY CROSSBOW!" Wilbur screeched. 

TOMMY

QUIRK: !!QUICK STEAL!! Can steal mostly anything, as long as he 3 blocks away (around 9 feet or 3 meters ), can only steal two items or quirks per every 3 hours, if anything more, than two items/quirks, the thing he stole will automatically go back to the owner. Specific quirks and items can not be stolen such as, armour, clothing, along with not being to steal from someone in creative mode.

When a quirk is stolen the other's quirk will remain but at half at it's main power while the other half will be transferred temporarily to Tommy. Once 3 hours is over or he returns it original quirk user can get a temporary boost that last for how ever long tommy used it strength. 1 hrs = 6 minute boost

Just an "mine now" quirk but built for support. WHEN BEING USED HAS A 100% CHANCE OF TOMMY GETTING A RACCOON TAIL AND MASK IF STOLEN MORE THAN 1 ITEM/QUIRK

Tommy threw the crossbow at Wilbur only for it to re-appear in his hands. Wilbur lit another TNT and threw it at Tommy.

"I DON'T KNOW HOW BITCH!" The blonde screeched barely dodging the explosion.

"FEAR IT THE GREATEST MOTIVATOR!" Techno yelled at Tommy.

"FUCK YOU!" Tommy flipped off his pink-haird brother. The three wheezed, Wilbur slowed down a bit, since he was laughing. Tommy took this chance to get shake Wilbur off his trail. He was going back to his friends, Tubbo and Ranboo.

+++

!!Breaking news!!

Crows have been in the sky for a good few hours now!!

+++

Group 2 : 'Which ever side stays a float the longest they don't have to go through the portal.' 'I regret picking this side'

Group 1 : 'are you seriously saying that the mods can't fly the longest?' 'I just woke up. What did I miss'

Group 2: 'lets find out'

+++

Techno headed over and carried over his brother to where they were. Philza fixed the glorified Creeper holes Wilbur created.

"I want my gun back" Techno's twin complained.

"Crossbow"

"Same thing"

Wilbur was a bit pissed. 'How come Tommy gets a that allows him to steal shit. Why not me, dirty crime boy?'

Techno put down his brother Phil was still laughing.

+++

"I HAVE A GUNNNN!" Tommy yelled getting the group attention. Class 1-A was also confused at

1. It wasn't a gun it was a very glowy crossbow

2. Where did tommy get that from?

Wilbur heard this and got even more pissed. He took put his book, Phil used his feather to stop him.

"Remember, All quirks have a downside." Philza Minecraft spoke, either Wilbur was going to treat the book a a weapon to kill or just fuck everyone's day up.

"Well then why can you just fly with no reproductions??? Hm?????" Wilbur crossed his arms.

"Oh my fucking god,
Wil. Flying is not my quirk. It's just how I am built."

"Uh huh. So what is your quirk? Adopting every child you come across?" The boy in the maroon beanie spoke.

"WOT DO YOU MEAN!? TECHNO, YOU AND TOMMY ARE MY ONLY KIDS!"

"So apparently tubbo and Ranboo aren't our brothers then."

"Can you guys calm down like..." The two looked at the pink haired one.

"SHUT UP TECHNO! YOU SEE AN ANIMAL AND SUDDENLY IT'S YOUR PET."

"HEH!? WELL AT LEAST I DON'T GO POWER CRAZY AND START EXPERIMENTING ON HUMANS!"

+++

Sam was telling a bunch of stories to the very young children and giveing them some diamond swords dream gave to him while Testing his creative mode.

"And just like that I built a prison for fun and trapped my friend there because they were being mean." Sam explained, he sounded. Like he was talking to a bunch of todlers.

Ponk finally ran out of sugar, egg and wheat. Ponk lifted his arms, the kids looked towards ponk direction.

"LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" Ponk yelled taking off his hat and throwing it to the ground. Ponk promptly jumped off the massive concrete mountain. Sam looked down only to see ponk used a sword to stab the concrete to stop his fall.

"I- sammy help. This was a mistake."

+++

Tubbo looked up to see a very familiar scene.

"Hey look! They are recreating lion King!" Tubbo yelled. Everyone looked up.

It did infact look like that one scene.

"EVERYONE PLEASE PRACTICE YOUR ULIMATE MOVES!" A teacher yelled.

"NO!" Some smp members replied back. Aizawa can't do anything... He can't expell them or suspend them-.

"TRANSFER STUDENTS YOU ARE NEEDED IN YOUR DORM ROOM." Aizawa lied, he really didn't want to deal with this kids. Dream shifted into his dream XD form with got a lot of people turning their heads. Dream flew up to the mountain to yoink Ponk and Sam.

Aizawa stared at the holy looking creature, now, he would believe that person was a god.

Techno put Wilbur on his back and started running towards the exit. Class was boring anyway.

"Bye-" Techno was long gone so was Wilbur. The twins stopped and they looked up. Crows.

"What the actual fuck!?"

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

A/n
Guess failed their science test
Me.

Sadge moment.

Anyway how you enjoyed the chapter I will polish this later

Ily

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 15 17
Did the first 3 chapters WITH character ai. The rest by myself. This is a platonic allium duo fanfic with some bits of tntduo, sbi, cricket crew, b...
37.7K 1.5K 24
"Tommy are you ok? Are you hurt?" "Get away from me old man!" "I'm not going to hurt you. I'm simply asking if you're ok mate?" "Like hell I am! Wher...
77.1K 3K 37
Tommy gets turned into a vampire and his whole world turns upside down with it. When he's invited to join a sinister family of 3, does he? And what...
2.6K 135 22
(A/N: This is a story with reader input in the form of the character (Y/N), who will be given the pronouns they/them so nobody feels left out, the dr...