You In My Heart

By jensoopresident

One-shots and Multi-shots for Jensoo Will mostly be fluff More

Take Care
Bittersweet: The Beginning
Bittersweet: The End
Game Over
Bad Date
Ride With Me: Our Start
Ride With Me: As Far As We Go
For My Love : Lying Under The Stars
For My Love : Coming Back
Shots
WINNER! : Round 1
WINNER! : Round 2
WINNER!: Final Round
Trapped
Choosing You
Tutor: Session 1
Tutor: Session 2
Tutor: Session 3
Tutor: Session 4
Tutor: Session 5
Vacation
Shoot: Day 1
Shoot: Day 2
Shoot: Day 3
Shoot: Last Days
Shoot: My Model
The Less I Know The Better
Missed You
On Guard: Part 1
On Guard: Part 2
On Guard: Part 3
On Guard: Part 4
On Guard: Part 5
Danger
Rival: No Time For Us
Rival: When is it our time?
Rival: Seconds With You
Rival: Our Time
Swish! : Game 1
Swish! : Game 2
Swish! : Game 3
Coffee
Unknown Mistake: 1
Unknown Mistake: 2
Unknown Mistake: 3
Really Really
Accidental Marriage: Pt 1
Accidental Marriage: Pt 2
Accidental Marriage: Pt 3
Accidental Marriage: Pt 4
Accidental Marriage: Pt 5
Accidental Marriage: Pt 6
Accidental Marriage: Pt 7
Unbloomed
Agent Kim: Final Mission
Agent Kim: New Kill
Agent Kim: The Fall
Agent Kim: The Last
Love Tech
Collide - 1

Tutor: Last Session

2.3K 145 9
By jensoopresident

"So, you're doubting her?"

Jennie shook her head, slurping up her soup.

"But you just said..." Irene was exhausted with Jennie. She didn't even know what she's going on about now.

"I'm so nervous. What if she doesn't like me? What if she likes her past girls better?" Jennie rambled, "She's been so attached to her phone. What if she's with one of them right now?"

Jennie has been distraught ever since her and Jisoos started dating. Jisoo wouldn't even pay attention to any other girl but her but she still felt insecure over her past hookups.

They decided to take it slow at Jennie's request and Jisoo was fine with it. Only lately has she been attached to her phone so much, it raised Jennie's suspicions.

It only got worse when she found Jisoo sneaking out for hours without telling her and coming back as if it was nothing.

"This is Jisoo we're talking about. You could exhale and she would think it's a talent." Seulgi got up to reheat Irene's soup.

"But what if-"

"Jennie! You should be talking to Jisoo about this." Irene sighed. "Please go bother her and leave us happy couples alone."

"So, why exactly am I in this?" Seulgi asked, confused as to why Jennie wanted her here.

"You're Jisoo's friend. You know her well." Jennie mumbled.

"And you want me to tell you if Jisoo's cheating?"

"No!" Jennie retorted, "Just why she's been so jittery lately. She used to let me use her phone whenever I wanted.

"I even responded to her old girls and blocked them for her because she didn't care." Jennie sulked, "But she wont even let me touch her phone now."

"See about that....she's probably just been-" Seulgi down at the sound of her notification. "Jisoo's car just broke down."

Why didn't she text me? Jennie pouted, grabbing her keys

"Where? I'll go. It's raining outside."

Seulgi suddenly panicked. "No. No. It's fine. I'll take it."

Jennie looked at her suspiciously. She definitely knew more than she was telling them.

"My car is parked right downstairs, I can get her."

"I don't think she'll want that." Seulgi grabbed her coat. "She texted ME anyway."

"Seulgi." Jennie pushed her back down to her seat. "I'm going to go get MY girl."

In the car, she quickly texted Irene to not let Seulgi use her phone to contact Jisoo. She didn't know what the two were hiding but she won't let them continue.

Her head was killing her on the drive to Jisoo. She could think of multiple scenarios that could ruin her right now. She wanted to trust Jisoo but there was always something telling her she wasn't enough and Jisoo probably seeked for better.

She could see Jisoo sleeping on the steering wheel. Quickly, she parked right behind it and ran outside to knock on her window.

Jisoo woke up on the third knock. She could tell she was surprised to see Jennie instead of Seulgi.

"Jen? What are you doing here?" Jisoo asked, quickly taking off her sweater to cover her.

"I could ask the same." She tried to peer into the car but Jisoo quickly blocked her view with her body.

"Come on, let's get you back inside. I don't want you to get sick." Jisoo kissed her forehead.

Jennie could tell Jisoo was trying to distract her from whatever's in her car. She pulled away from Jisoo and went open the door but Jisoo stopped her again.

"Jen." Jisoo pulled her hand away from the door. "Let's get you inside."

"You wouldn't do this to me, Chu." Jennie muttered under her breath.

"Jennie. I don't know what you're saying." Jisoo sighed "Let's just go back in."

Jennie bit her lip to keep her tears away. Jisoo sounded so tired and guilty that it scared her of what she'll find in the backseat.

She braced herself to open the door, ready for one of Jisoo's girls back there. It would absolutely shatter her heart but she couldn't blindly fool herself.

"Jennie. Please. Just let it go." Jisoo begged. She was physically too tired to stop her.

Jennie pulled out of her reach and threw the door open. A very different and unexpected smell attacked her nose.

Flowers?

She quickly opened her eyes to see bouquets of Blue Hyacinths and containers fIlled with blue rose petals.

"It's all ruined."

She turned around to see Jisoo look so defeated.

"Chu?"

"You weren't supposed to see it." Jisoo but her lip. "Stupid Seulgi."

"Did you raid someone's flower shop?"

"More like multiple shops." Jisoo chuckled. "They're so in demand, it's like a drug deal getting them."

"I don't understand."

"Let's keep it like that." Jisoo winked at her.

"Jisoo." Jennie warned.

"Sorry." She lowered her head. "I just wanted to....."

"I don't speak mumble."

"I just wanted to ask you to be my girlfriend properly." Jisoo frowned. "It was supposed to be a surprise."

Jennie finally felt her heart beat slow down. She still had multiple questions unanswered.

"Where were you leaving without telling me? Do you understand how worried I was, seeing you go out at midnight?"

"You noticed?" Jisoo's eyes widened.

"Ofcourse, I did!"

"Sorry." Jisoo gave her a small smile. "Most of the shipments arrived at midnight and I needed to make sure I drive on time so I can get the flowers before they sell out."

"Let's get to your car." Jisoo suggested. "I'll drive. We can get coffee on the way back."

"We're already drenched. Let's just go home."

Jisoo yawned, rubbing her eyes, letting Jennie finally see how tired she was.

"Let's switch. I'll drive."

"No, it's fine." Jisoo sent her a small smile.

Once they arrived, Jisoo went in to take a shower while Jennie sat across from Seulgi and Irene.

"Go ahead." Jennie muttered.

The couple gave each other a look before bursting out laughing. They wouldn't stop until Jennie glared at them.

"That was so funny. Poor Sooya." Seulgi wiped away a tear.

"Poor me?" Jisoo came out of her room. Jennie signalled for Seulgi to shut up but she was clueless.

"Jen thought you were cheating."

"Jisoo, I swear it wasn't-"

Jisoo shrugged, taking a seat beside Jennie. "I would've thought so too."

"Huh?? You're okay with this?" Seulgi yelled.

"I mean I was leaving at night without telling her, I was hiding my phone from her and I've had past hookups who are still hitting me up. I expected it."

"You both are the weirdest couple I know." Irene shook her head. "One of you ran around without sleep for some flowers and the other was shaking asking everyone but her own girl if she was cheating."

"We'll be leaving. Fix this between yourselves."

The two waved the couple off. Jennie dragged her feet to the couch while Jisoo stood at the door.

"I-I'll be back."

"Hmm?" Jennie looked up to see Jisoo getting ready to leave again.

She stayed on the couch for the next few hours, waiting for her to come back.

The sky was pitch black when she finally got a text from Jisoo to come downstairs.

Jennie quickly got ready to head down. Before she could reach the door, two hands covered her eyes.

"Chu?"

Jisoo hummed. "I know it's not a surprise anymore....and it's definitely a bit rushed but I still want to do it properly."

She let Jisoo cover her eyes with a blindfold and got into her car.

"Can I get a hint?"

"You already saw everything. You aren't allowed hints anymore."

"I hate you."

"Love you too." Jisoo replied, satisfied with Jennie's pout

They drove quite a bit before Jisoo opened her door and led her out. Once they reached their destination, Jisoo let her take off the blindfold.

Jennie slowly opened her eyes to see they were back at the Hotel they held their tutoring sessions at. Only this time, it was covered in the flowers she had seen earlier.

She let out a hearty laugh when she saw the banner above them.

""Wannna learn chemistry instead of history?" Oh my god! you're such a nerd."

"You said you liked me as a nerd." Jisoo shrugged.

She picked out a single Hyacinth from the decoration and handed it to Jennie.

"I still don't get it. Why Blue Hyacinths? You could've just gotten me roses."

"You don't think I forgot, do you?" Jisoo gave her a longing kiss on her forehead.

Jennie felt her eyes well up. She didn't think Jisoo would ever remember such a small detail from one of her rambling.

"Your mom may not be here to give you them anymore but I will always be here." She took Jennie's hand into her own "Right beside you."

"So would you finally give me the pleasure of being my girlfriend, Jendeukie?"

Jennie nodded, finally releasing her tears.

"I didn't want to make you cry." Jisoo wiped away her tears with her thumb.

"Then, you shouldn't have been so sweet." Jennie lightly punched her arm.

"Come on, I have so much planned."

They huddled up into the little tent Jisoo had set up. Jennie saw the little polaroids of herself she had hung up.

"When did you even take these?"

"Whenever I thought you were cute. Which is anytime I look at you." Jisoo kissed her cheek.

"By the way, I changed my number. It's ×××-×××-0116." Jisoo said, proudly. "No one will bother us anymore."

"That sounds familiar." Jennie smiled, pulling Jisoo's head from her lap for a kiss.

"So, none of your girls will hit you up anymore?" Jennie joked.

"You're my only girl."

----------

I can finally write this fluff that's been on my mind for two weeks now 😫

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 172 18
collection of jenlisa one-shots
18.4K 525 11
Multishot of Jensoo Stories. Date Started: November 2018 Date Completed: July 2019
13.7K 389 24
Compilation of chaesoo and jenlisa one shots