𝐌𝐂𝐘𝐓 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

By authorspencil

I know it says 'MCYT', but it does include some other content creators that aren't mcyts ⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ─... More

𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐋
𝐂𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐦'𝐬 𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲
𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐝
𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬
𝐎𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐒𝐌𝐏
𝐇𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐗𝐌𝐚𝐬
𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬
𝐑𝐞𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐚𝐥𝐬
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐭
𝐒𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐲 𝐁𝐨𝐲𝐬 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐬
𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐂𝐨𝐩𝐞
𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐭 𝐇𝐨𝐠𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬
𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 (𝟏)
𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 (𝟐)
𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 (𝟑)
𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 (𝟒)
𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 (𝟓)
𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 (𝟔)
𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 (𝟕)
𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 (𝟖)
𝐒𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐦𝐞𝐧
𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐁𝐔𝐑 𝐒𝐎𝐎𝐓
𝐓𝐞𝐱𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐑𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐲
𝟏𝟖𝟎𝟎'𝐬 (𝟏)
𝟏𝟖𝟎𝟎'𝐬 (𝟐)
𝟏𝟖𝟎𝟎'𝐬 (𝟑)
𝟏𝟖𝟎𝟎'𝐬 (𝟒)
𝐀 𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐔𝐭𝐚𝐡
𝐓𝐄𝐂𝐇𝐍𝐎𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐃𝐄
𝟏𝟖𝟎𝟎'𝐬 (𝟒)
𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐕𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐠𝐞
𝐀𝐭 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐒𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 (𝟏)
𝐀𝐭 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐒𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 (𝟐)
𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐀𝐧𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐚
𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬
𝐒𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐥
𝐖𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐰𝐚𝐫
𝐒𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐨
𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌
𝐄𝐱 𝐁𝐨𝐲𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝
𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝
𝐀 𝐠𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐟
𝐀𝐭 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐒𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 (𝟑)
𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐖𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐏𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐜 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐦𝐞
𝐎𝐛𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬
𝐋𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐈𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐓𝐞𝐚
𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐮𝐞
𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝
𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐒𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 (𝟏)
𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐒𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 (𝟐)
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞
𝐒𝐀𝐏𝐍𝐀𝐏
𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬, 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲
𝐑𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤
𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃
𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐓𝐘
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧
𝐊𝐀𝐑𝐋 𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐎𝐁𝐒
𝐁𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐅𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐕𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬
𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝐓𝐔𝐁𝐁𝐎
𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐐𝐮𝐢𝐞𝐭 𝐔𝐩𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐧
𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐋𝐚𝐦𝐞
𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝐓𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐓
𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐝
𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐁𝐎𝐎
𝐏𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐜 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐢𝐤𝐓𝐨𝐤
𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐀 𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤
𝐒𝐢𝐥𝐤 𝐓𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐍𝐈𝐇𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐔
𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭
𝐀𝐋𝐘𝐒𝐒𝐀
𝐁𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐡𝐢𝐦

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐄𝐲𝐞

9.1K 266 489
By authorspencil

Pairings: DreamXD x Reader
Warnings: Blood, death, violence, obsession, stalking
Pronouns: They/them

——————————

As (Y/n) cast their eyes upon the horrifying view that they were forced to witness, they felt their heart sink almost completely. The scene of the moment felt scarring to the point where (Y/n) felt like they were losing their voice was they watched their childhood best friend get beat to death by the hands of a God. The God that was obsessed with them.

DreamXD, an almighty, fell victim at the hands of a mortal. Though, it wasn't the kind where (Y/n) felt any more powerful than they actually were. In fact, (Y/n) felt a lot weaker than they had before. Because this immortal being was in love with a fearful stranger. And as big as it's love for them may be, it was unrequited. For more reasons than one.

For starters, (Y/n) had been hopelessly in love with their best friend, Dream, for more years than (Y/n) could even remember. There wasn't a time in their life where they didn't believe that he would be the perfect one for them. Secondly, (Y/n) felt weakened by them. DreamXD was dominant, the kind of being that doesn't like to be told no. It didn't take any negative excuse for an answer and they always got what they wanted in the end. Often by means of force. Which (Y/n) wasn't particularly a fan of. In fact, it just scared them.

There were many people of whom (Y/n) had been courted by. And in reviewing the list of names that DreamXD had gathered of all of the people who had spoken a word of some sort of love for them, they decided to go out of it's way to deal with the problems itself. Solving the issues of it's jealousy for these people. And after two piles of tumbled bodies, there was only one person to take care of.

"...Please..." Dream sputtered out, squinting his eyes.

DreamXD was lifted above the ground slightly, it's arms crossed over its chest as they watched Dream suffering with a short grin. A white, bony hand that it had conjured into existence was wrapped firmly around Dream's neck, lifting his feet a couple of inches away from the floor. He scrambled in a sorry attempt to set himself free, his hands trying to fight the larger hand that had no intention of moving.

"...I didn't do anything wrong..!" Dream's voice was incredibly strained and barely escaped his lips as he felt his head going colder with the seconds that drew past.

"Please, let him go!" (Y/n) screamed, tears streaming from their face. (Y/n) was being held back by another bit of magic that XD had created. Little black and green vines roped around (Y/n)'s body, holding them in place in order to stop them from attempting to save their best friend from the predicament that he was in. "Please, no, he's an innocent man!"

DreamXD slowly turned it's head towards (Y/n), the smile fading from their face to show them a deadpan stare through the jagged hole in their mask. It's eyes showed a luminescent neon green colour, much brighter than Dream's. Almost as if they were glowing behind the darkness of the mask that had shielded most of it's face.

And without even taking one last final glance at Dream, XD's eye piercing onto (Y/n) for the final duration of the scene, the hand that had trapped Dream's neck gripped even tighter, crunching the bones underneath his skin. His flesh tore at the grasp as blood began leaking from the gaps of the scars and mouth. With a feeling of satisfaction, eyes still on (Y/n), XD released their hold of Dream and let his body drop to the ground. A loud thud taking over the silence as the moment just washed over (Y/n).

For the first time after DreamXD and (Y/n) had caught eyes, it looked back at the lifeless body that was sprawled our beneath its feet. A dark river of blood had began to form beneath his body, his skin growing paler the longer he was left there.

(Y/n), eyes fixed on their dead best friend's body, let out a gut-wrenching cry. Not hesitating for it to be as loud and as painful as humanly possible. They wanted to run over there and just take Dream by the hand, it would've at least been nice to sit next to him. Instead they were there, painfully being forced to stand by the sidelines and do nothing. It was a sick form of torture that didn't seem to bother the God at all. In fact, they seemed impressed with their work.

When it completed staring at the bloodied corpse, it let out a prideful sigh, that proud smirk appearing on their face once more to look over their work of art. How proud, it should be. For accomplishing such a task like this. And for the person of their dreams, one would say.

DreamXD edged their head over to their left to gaze over their shoulder. Wanting to show off the work that it had completed right before it's love's eyes. Should they be proud? Was this really something that you could look at and think only the best of the artist? Through the short gaps in the mask with the letters 'XD' carved into it, DreamXD's smile was seen, showing an intimidating set of sharpened fangs. And with that smile came the eyes of the devil, which were now tilted up into an innocent grin. That was look of somebody evil. That was the look of somebody that you couldn't trust.

When XD looked over it's shoulder to peer it's eye over at the watcher, (Y/n) fully expected to meet their view with DreamXD's neon stare. But instead, it looked over them. Past the view of their own face.

(Y/n) looked over their shoulder to see what it was staring at, furrowing their eyes at the nothingness that they were met with. They shot another short glance back at the God to see that they were smiling at whatever they were staring at. But (Y/n) couldn't place their eye on whatever DreamXD had spotted. Who was the God presenting the dead body to? (Y/n) initially thought that it was to them, but after a second look-over of the situation, they realise that that may not be so. Their tears felt like they were burning their eyes, but they had stopped sobbing. Hit with confusion, they let their tears fall down their cheeks as they watched in silence.

"Does this action satiate your longing for death upon this man?" DreamXD looked over (Y/n)'s shoulder, gazing up at the beyond. It's voice was low, echoey and quite gravelly. It didn't sound human. It almost sounded as if someone were to put their voice through a vocal changer. "Are you proud of my accomplishment?"

(Y/n) went silent, still trying to follow its eyes to see what it was staring at.

...What?

"From what I have been knowledged, my dearest, is that you haven't a slightest care for this mortal." DreamXD smirked, gesturing over to Dream's body. "Perhaps I may have been misinformed."

What's happening?

As the vines began to unwrap around their body, instead of rushing to their best friend's side, (Y/n) steadily began backing away from whatever XD seemed to be staring at, feeling intimidated and confused. But even while they had taken a few steps back, the view to them still revealed absolutely nothing.

What are you doing, XD? This isn't how the story was supposed to go.

"It's a possibility that there are certain grudges you may be holding in your own little world. However, I've brought it upon myself to take care of the issues in this world." He uttered proudly, eerily floating closer.

Why are you talking to them? You should be talking with (Y/n).

"I have no interest in (Y/n)." XD voiced with a hint of disgust in its own voice, rolling its one viewable eyeball to convey its disinterest. "For (Y/n) is not the one I love."

But it's in the script that you love them. Even you said yourself that you had found the one that you love. And it was them.

"I have found the one I love."  It began. "But their name is not '(Y/n)'." It put in quotation marks, swerving itself around to face another being that (Y/n) was unable to see.

But... You love 'them'. Don't you? (Y/n)?

"Not (Y/n)." DreamXD turned away from the voice and back over to what it had previously been staring at. "Something much more beautiful than two letters, separated by nothing more than punctuation."

What? XD, you can't be doing this. This is really weird.

"I can assure you that they are less than alarmed about my ability to watch them." XD voiced back in a deep tone, it's eyes glaring.

Who?

"/̴̤͉͓͖̗̲̗̙͗̓̆̅̃̆͗ͅ/̶̺͕̳̥̟̆͒̒͒͜)̷̮̩͎͉̺͛̀̂͋͊͆͐̏:̷͇̜̲͍̮͎̓̚͜|̸͈̐̈́͋̈́́̅̋̉̕͝~̵̦͋͊͗̋̕͝#̶̩̙̳̪̙̘̝̭͙̔̄͊!̶̛̖͕͎̞̠̼̲̲̗̰̄̐͒̀̈́/̴̧͈̮̫͎͕̭̭̼̗̆̾̏̌͑̔̀̈́͝./̶̺͕̳̥̟̆͒̒͒͜)̷̮̩͎͉̺͛̀̂͋͊͆͐̏:̷͇̜̲͍̮͎̓̚͜|̸͈̐̈́͋̈́́̅̋̉̕͝~̵̦͋͊͗̋̕͝#̶̩̙̳̪̙̘̝̭͙̔̄͊!̶̛̖͕͎̞̠̼̲̲̗̰̄̐͒̀̈́/̴̧͈̮̫͎͕̭̭̼̗̆̾̏̌͑̔̀̈́͝/̶̢̧͖͝."

What? What did you even say? What does that say? That's not a word.

"Little do I have the power to voice such a word. Not in this universe. For the range of variety is limited to one breath." DreamXD spoke. "However, just so that we're both clear on who I am referring to." DreamXD fully turned their body around, their expensive fabrics moving along with them in an elegant motion turn. Their stare was laid powerfully onto what their eyes met, almost as if their gaze with burning through the screen of the looker.

"My dearest, /̴̤͉͓͖̗̲̗̙͗̓̆̅̃̆͗ͅ/̶̺͕̳̥̟̆͒̒͒͜)̷̮̩͎͉̺͛̀̂͋͊͆͐̏:̷͇̜̲͍̮͎̓̚͜|̸͈̐̈́͋̈́́̅̋̉̕͝~̵̦͋͊͗̋̕͝#̶̩̙̳̪̙̘̝̭͙̔̄͊!̶̛̖͕͎̞̠̼̲̲̗̰̄̐͒̀̈́/̴̧͈̮̫͎͕̭̭̼̗̆̾̏̌͑̔̀̈́͝./̶̺͕̳̥̟̆͒̒͒͜)̷̮̩͎͉̺͛̀̂͋͊͆͐̏:̷͇̜̲͍̮͎̓̚͜|̸͈̐̈́͋̈́́̅̋̉̕͝~̵̦͋͊͗̋̕͝#̶̩̙̳̪̙̘̝̭͙̔̄͊!̶̛̖͕͎̞̠̼̲̲̗̰̄̐͒̀̈́/̴̧͈̮̫͎͕̭̭̼̗̆̾̏̌͑̔̀̈́͝/̶̢̧͖͝, can you search for any way to take my offering of love and accept it into your heart?" It smiled.

You won't be able to say their name aloud. Nor will you be able to communicate with them properly. There will always be someone speaking for them.

"So you understand who I am referring to?" DreamXD huffed out, turning their head down to grin.

Yes, but I won't allow it. You can't control what happens in this story.

DreamXD took one glance over at the voice scolding at them, and another quick gaze at the one it had claimed to love. A being like him held so much power and so much knowledge. And given that you were in the same position as he was, would you have cared to flaunt the strength that you had.

Carelessly lifting its hand up, DreamXD's palm raised slightly to summon the same hand that was used to murder Dream. The limb wisped itself into existence from beneath the place that (Y/n) had laid their feet. And in a quick rush for a thrill, hands wrapped around their body and head, squeezing tightly. DreamXD did not change its face and wore the same expression as if had previously done. There was no time to give (Y/n) any time to speak because before they could whimper a vowel out of their parted lips, their body was dropped to the floor just as the echoes of their bones cracking was heard.

"Now that they have been abolished..." XD clasped their hands together, heaving a sigh. "We can speak."

...Why... Why would you do that? (Y/n)'s meant to be the centre of this story. You agreed to follow my rules when you asked to be included in this chapter.

"My intent was not to be with (Y/n). My heart belongs to /̴̤͉͓͖̗̲̗̙͗̓̆̅̃̆͗ͅ/̶̺͕̳̥̟̆͒̒͒͜)̷̮̩͎͉̺͛̀̂͋͊͆͐̏:̷͇̜̲͍̮͎̓̚͜|̸͈̐̈́͋̈́́̅̋̉̕͝~̵̦͋͊͗̋̕͝#̶̩̙̳̪̙̘̝̭͙̔̄͊!̶̛̖͕͎̞̠̼̲̲̗̰̄̐͒̀̈́/̴̧͈̮̫͎͕̭̭̼̗̆̾̏̌͑̔̀̈́͝./̶̺͕̳̥̟̆͒̒͒͜)̷̮̩͎͉̺͛̀̂͋͊͆͐̏:̷͇̜̲͍̮͎̓̚͜|̸͈̐̈́͋̈́́̅̋̉̕͝~̵̦͋͊͗̋̕͝#̶̩̙̳̪̙̘̝̭͙̔̄͊!̶̛̖͕͎̞̠̼̲̲̗̰̄̐͒̀̈́/̴̧͈̮̫͎͕̭̭̼̗̆̾̏̌͑̔̀̈́͝/̶̢̧͖͝."

They're probably so confused right now. This is strange, leave them alone. I'll bring back (Y/n) and we can rewrite the chapter. They don't even need to see this interaction-

"Don't." DreamXD's voice was cold and stern, longing to be obeyed. "If you do so, I will ruin your next."

Regardless of what XD had been warned, it continued to voice what it felt the need to say, pushing aside the advice they had been graciously given. The person which the God had tried to ignore fell silent, intimidated by the threat that it had put forward. Silenced by the God itself.

"For the past few months I've been watching you, /̴̤͉͓͖̗̲̗̙͗̓̆̅̃̆͗ͅ/̶̺͕̳̥̟̆͒̒͒͜)̷̮̩͎͉̺͛̀̂͋͊͆͐̏:̷͇̜̲͍̮͎̓̚͜|̸͈̐̈́͋̈́́̅̋̉̕͝~̵̦͋͊͗̋̕͝#̶̩̙̳̪̙̘̝̭͙̔̄͊!̶̛̖͕͎̞̠̼̲̲̗̰̄̐͒̀̈́/̴̧͈̮̫͎͕̭̭̼̗̆̾̏̌͑̔̀̈́͝./̶̺͕̳̥̟̆͒̒͒͜)̷̮̩͎͉̺͛̀̂͋͊͆͐̏:̷͇̜̲͍̮͎̓̚͜|̸͈̐̈́͋̈́́̅̋̉̕͝~̵̦͋͊͗̋̕͝#̶̩̙̳̪̙̘̝̭͙̔̄͊!̶̛̖͕͎̞̠̼̲̲̗̰̄̐͒̀̈́/̴̧͈̮̫͎͕̭̭̼̗̆̾̏̌͑̔̀̈́͝/̶̢̧͖͝. I admire you very much. From your very first adventure in this series up to this moment right now." DreamXD smiled. "Although I am unable to hear of your response, you can at least see my words..."

The place was silent.

"Although you may be familiar with what you've been through, perhaps I should refresh your memory. It seems as though you've fallen for many others in your timeline. Especially one by the name of Technoblade." It hummed out nonchalantly. "Does the name 'Anastasia' ring any bells to you?

Or perhaps 'Jayden' or 'Esme'? You must recognise those names. I understand how much you must care for them. Considering that they are all your children. Anastasia, you would consider more than others.

But you've been more than a parent. In fact, your character has differentiated a lot throughout your timeline. From being a heartbroken friend after our beloved, Tubbo, had perished in the first chapter, up to when Wilbur defied all laws of time and traversed through the fabric of space to find you.

You remember that right? That wasn't that long ago.

What about when you travelled through space and time in order to wreak havoc among the universe? There was a beautiful writing about it. The world burning. It was beautiful. It truly spoke to me. We could've done that together, you know. Burn the world to the ground.

/̴̤͉͓͖̗̲̗̙͗̓̆̅̃̆͗ͅ/̶̺͕̳̥̟̆͒̒͒͜)̷̮̩͎͉̺͛̀̂͋͊͆͐̏:̷͇̜̲͍̮͎̓̚͜|̸͈̐̈́͋̈́́̅̋̉̕͝~̵̦͋͊͗̋̕͝#̶̩̙̳̪̙̘̝̭͙̔̄͊!̶̛̖͕͎̞̠̼̲̲̗̰̄̐͒̀̈́/̴̧͈̮̫͎͕̭̭̼̗̆̾̏̌͑̔̀̈́͝./̶̺͕̳̥̟̆͒̒͒͜)̷̮̩͎͉̺͛̀̂͋͊͆͐̏:̷͇̜̲͍̮͎̓̚͜|̸͈̐̈́͋̈́́̅̋̉̕͝~̵̦͋͊͗̋̕͝#̶̩̙̳̪̙̘̝̭͙̔̄͊!̶̛̖͕͎̞̠̼̲̲̗̰̄̐͒̀̈́/̴̧͈̮̫͎͕̭̭̼̗̆̾̏̌͑̔̀̈́͝/̶̢̧͖͝.

Why hasn't their been any stories about me? You've included the weaker, mortal being of my own existence. But why have you never chosen me? And it also seems like a large portion of your heart belongs to a hybrid pig-human that falls beneath a crown. But where has your love for me gone? Has it never existed?"

That's enough, XD.

DreamXD narrowed its visible eye into the nothingness, their stare fuelled by the frustration from being interrupted. Despite so, it continued.

"I've known you for a long time, (Y/n). I feel excluded. Why is it that you're constantly pining over somebody else?"

They don't know who you are, XD.

"Oh, but you do!" DreamXD faced upwards, their glare brightening the darkness of their shell of a mask. "You do know who I am! I know you do."

They don't know who you are in this sense. In this story.

"I'm the same as I would be in every other universe I'm formed in." DreamXD announced lowly. "My eyes and ears are connected. There is only one version of myself, and that is I."

This is really creepy. You shouldn't be interacting with them anyway. You'll break something if this continues.

"This is my story." XD claimed in a smug, but still deep, tone. "I get to choose the plot."

This isn't a plot. This is just dialogue.

"I don't think it's right for you to be talking anyway." XD lifted its hand in order to silence the voice that echoed with such clarity in the atmosphere. "Right now is between me and them."

'Them' as in (Y/n)-

The voice was immediately cut off by what seemed to be its own accord. But XD knew that it wasn't their intention. DreamXD just needed some silence within the moment that was about to commence.

"Your name, darling. Is beautiful."

It smiled.

"I've been wondering when we were finally going to interact. Chatting always felt like an unhealthy ambition for me. Especially as a person who is only considered to be an extension of my own mortal doppelgänger..."

DreamXD's echo was enough to silence an entire room.

"I was being truthful when saying that I've watched you. I've seen your stories. I've read every page. You really are extraordinary...

But I am still a bit sad.

I've tried making my appearances in your world. But I keep getting written out of it. It's unfair. Incredibly unreasonable. I've been there for a huge portion of your life, but you've never cared to notice me.

In the very first story with Technoblade in this book. Remember when you cried over Tubbo's demise?" DreamXD chuckled beneath its breath in a proud huff. "...That was me. But, of course, they couldn't just write in that in, because how would that make sense? This writer loves angst, did you know? All it takes for a single name and weapon change and it's a completely new story...

I know you may look surprised. I have more to tell you!

Oh!

Do you recall that one story where Quackity was forced to reject you due to Schlatt's command? Yeah, that wasn't Schlatt's command. It was him passing on a word from me.

The chapter where you slow-danced with your husband on Christmas? Your entire family was in the house, but the writer failed to mention the whereabouts of Wilbur. Do you ever wonder where he went?

And that one time where you married Dream and had a child called Jayden... Granted, that wasn't my intention to set you two up. My only intention was to separate you and Technoblade... But then he swooped in.

Speaking of Technoblade, are you aware of the photo of you he had on his desk in one of the series'? From the 1800s? That was actually supposed to be a lot more noticeable than it was. It was the most noticeable thing he had on his table. But I didn't like how often he looked at your picture, so I hid it behind some candles. He would've noticed if his photo went missing, so I had to find a way to slowly edge it away from his sight. But of course, Wilbur noticed.

Oh, and don't forget about that time with Anastasia!-"

Okay! That's enough...

"What?"

I haven't published that yet. I cant let you spoil it.

"Maybe you should soon."

I need time to rewrite it. I'm not letting you taint my stories again... Why are you so insistent on killing your way through to their heart? This isn't the moral way to get someone's attention.

"But it did get their attention." DreamXD smirked, looking back. "Have I piqued your interest, /̴̤͉͓͖̗̲̗̙͗̓̆̅̃̆͗ͅ/̶̺͕̳̥̟̆͒̒͒͜)̷̮̩͎͉̺͛̀̂͋͊͆͐̏:̷͇̜̲͍̮͎̓̚͜|̸͈̐̈́͋̈́́̅̋̉̕͝~̵̦͋͊͗̋̕͝#̶̩̙̳̪̙̘̝̭͙̔̄͊!̶̛̖͕͎̞̠̼̲̲̗̰̄̐͒̀̈́/̴̧͈̮̫͎͕̭̭̼̗̆̾̏̌͑̔̀̈́͝./̶̺͕̳̥̟̆͒̒͒͜)̷̮̩͎͉̺͛̀̂͋͊͆͐̏:̷͇̜̲͍̮͎̓̚͜|̸͈̐̈́͋̈́́̅̋̉̕͝~̵̦͋͊͗̋̕͝#̶̩̙̳̪̙̘̝̭͙̔̄͊!̶̛̖͕͎̞̠̼̲̲̗̰̄̐͒̀̈́/̴̧͈̮̫͎͕̭̭̼̗̆̾̏̌͑̔̀̈́͝/̶̢̧͖͝?" 

This is strange and very stalk-ish-y. They aren't going to find this likeable.

"They will." It responded flatly. "You will." It looked over in the direction of the being that it stared at. "I'll make sure they do." XD looked back at the voice. "Now that I have their attention, I'll have all the time in the world." It quipped with a sly smirk.

"Won't we, /̴̤͉͓͖̗̲̗̙͗̓̆̅̃̆͗ͅ/̶̺͕̳̥̟̆͒̒͒͜)̷̮̩͎͉̺͛̀̂͋͊͆͐̏:̷͇̜̲͍̮͎̓̚͜|̸͈̐̈́͋̈́́̅̋̉̕͝~̵̦͋͊͗̋̕͝#̶̩̙̳̪̙̘̝̭͙̔̄͊!̶̛̖͕͎̞̠̼̲̲̗̰̄̐͒̀̈́/̴̧͈̮̫͎͕̭̭̼̗̆̾̏̌͑̔̀̈́͝./̶̺͕̳̥̟̆͒̒͒͜)̷̮̩͎͉̺͛̀̂͋͊͆͐̏:̷͇̜̲͍̮͎̓̚͜|̸͈̐̈́͋̈́́̅̋̉̕͝~̵̦͋͊͗̋̕͝#̶̩̙̳̪̙̘̝̭͙̔̄͊!̶̛̖͕͎̞̠̼̲̲̗̰̄̐͒̀̈́/̴̧͈̮̫͎͕̭̭̼̗̆̾̏̌͑̔̀̈́͝/̶̢̧͖͝.?"

:)

——————————

Author's notes: This is not canon to the rest of the other stories mentioned.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

250 2 19
Karlnap Fanfic Enjoy :)
402K 6.3K 95
₊❏❜ 🥛⋮[it's all the same] ⌒⌒ ↶*ೃ✧˚. ❃ ↷ ˊ- [#136 in mcyt, #202 in georgenotfound ↶*ೃ✧˚. ❃ ↷ ˊ- [updating as often as possible✔︎ ↶*ೃ✧˚. ❃ ↷ ˊ- [if an...
159K 3.3K 47
[Discontinued Until Further Notice] Hello guys, gals, non-binary, and genderfluid pals! Welcome to another One-Shot book! I do have some rules for yo...
8.5K 213 8
*COVER ART IS MINE* Just sleepy bois oneshots cause im bored and why not (formerly just mcyt in general but then i was only writing sleepy ois and di...