I love you from the bottom of...

By Harold____Potter

๐•‹๐•™๐•š๐•ค ๐•ค๐•ฅ๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ช ๐•š๐•ค ๐•’๐•“๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฅ ๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•– ๐•˜๐•š๐•ฃ๐• ๐•จ๐•™๐•  ๐••๐•–๐•”๐•š๐••๐•–๐•• ๐•ฅ๐•  ๐•ค๐•™๐•š๐•—๐•ฅ ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•  ๐•™๐•–๐•ฃ ๐••๏ฟฝ... More

โ™ก Cast โ™ก
1. โ™ก Harry bloody Potter โ™ก
2. โ™ก Just curious โ™ก
3. โ™ก S.P.E.W. โ™ก
4. โ™ก Support โ™ก
5. โ™ก Girlfriend โ™ก
6. โ™ก Newborn couple โ™ก
7. โ™ก Like crazy โ™ก
8. โ™ก Without you โ™ก
9. โ™ก Fancy Dani? โ™ก
15. โ™ก What's up with her? โ™ก
16. โ™ก If you break her heart โ™ก
17. โ™ก Thinking about you โ™ก
18. โ™ก Want to dance? โ™ก
19. โ™ก Stuck with me โ™ก
20. โ™ก Just gave Harry a heart attack โ™ก
21. โ™ก You are in love โ™ก
22. โ™ก Her plan hadn't worked out โ™ก
23. โ™ก I'll miss you โ™ก
โ™ก Cast โ™ก
24. โ™ก Shut up and kiss me โ™ก
25. โ™ก Daniella Potter โ™ก
26. โ™ก You're an idiot, Ron โ™ก
27. โ™ก Kissed to death โ™ก
28. โ™ก Proud of my boyfriend โ™ก
29. โ™ก Wrote some lines โ™ก
30. โ™ก Don't think I'm going to break up with you โ™ก
31. โ™ก His eyes โ™ก
32. โ™ก I don't need anyone but you โ™ก
33. โ™ก Love and affection โ™ก
34. โ™ก Fuck you โ™ก
35. โ™ก Have to tell them โ™ก
36. โ™ก Romantic โ™ก
37. โ™ก My happiest memory โ™ก
38. โ™ก Betraying his family โ™ก
39. โ™ก Big dragon firework โ™ก
40. โ™ก My top priority โ™ก
41. โ™ก Don't leave me โ™ก
42. โ™ก Something worth fighting for โ™ก
โ™ก Cast โ™ก
43. โ™ก Main love interest โ™ก
44. โ™ก Ask you something โ™ก
45. โ™ก Aggressive โ™ก
46. โ™ก Exceptionally ordinary โ™ก
47. โ™ก Amortentia โ™ก
48. โ™ก If you know what I meanโ™ก
49. โ™ก Congratulations โ™ก
50. โ™ก Remind everyone โ™ก
52. โ™ก Just a game โ™ก
53. โ™ก Her Harry โ™ก
54. โ™ก Obsessed โ™ก
55. โ™ก I think I love her โ™ก
56. โ™ก Lucky โ™ก
57. โ™ก I promise, Harry โ™ก
โ™ก Cast โ™ก
58. โ™ก How could I leave you? โ™ก
59. โ™ก Zip it up โ™ก
60. โ™ก Safe โ™ก
61. โ™ก Afraid to kiss โ™ก
62. โ™ก Love of my life โ™ก
63. โ™ก You scared me to death โ™ก
64. โ™ก Your boyfriend's falling for someone else โ™ก
65. โ™ก Imagination โ™ก
66. โ™ก It has to be you โ™ก
67. โ™ก Sincerely sorry โ™ก
68. โ™ก Who you actually are โ™ก
69. โ™ก Not a single day โ™ก
70. โ™ก Very Important โ™ก
71. โ™ก Not the end โ™ก
72. โ™ก You better say my name next โ™ก
โ™ก Thanks โ™ก
โ™ก Sequel โ™ก

51. โ™ก Make it up for me โ™ก

2.2K 49 6
By Harold____Potter

Warning: Mature Content

"Anyway, I think you can make it up for me now "

•°*"˜˜"*°•♥●•٠٠•●♥°*"˜˜"*°•

The Gryffindor team walked out of the changing room and onto the pitch to tumultuous roars and boos. One end of the stadium was solid red and gold. The other, a sea of green and silver. Many Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws had taken sides too.

Daniella's eyes stopped on the side of the stands where people cheered for Gryffindor, and she saw two very familiar faces...

"Harry! Look!", she said pointing at two people with the widest grin on her face

Harry followed her gaze and noticed Cedric and Cho waving at the two, smiling and cheering loudly.

"What is Cedric doing here?", Harry asked loudly over the roars

"Dunno!", Dani said waving eagerly at the couple.

When they came to the middle of the field, Harry stepped up to Madam Hooch, the referee, who was standing to release the balls from the crate.

"Captains shake hands", she said, and Harry had his hand crushed by the new Slytherin captain, Urquhart. "Mount your brooms. On the whistle...three...two...one!"

The whistle sounded, Harry and the others kicked off hard from the frozen ground, and they were away.

Harry soared around the perimeter of the grounds, looking around for the Snitch and keeping one eye on Harper, who was zigzagging far below him. Then a voice that was serenely different to the usual commentator's started up.

"It's Dean Thomas with the Quaffle," said a mild voice. "He then passes to Daniella Weasley. Daniella reverse passes to Thomas again"

"Quaffle is back in the hands of Daniella. She is a very good player, and person herself"

Harry stared down at the commentator's podium. Surely nobody in their right mind would have let Luna Lovegood commentate? But even from above, there was no mistaking that long, dirty-blonde hair, nor the necklace of butterbeer corks...Beside Luna, Professor McGonagall was looking slightly uncomfortable, as though she was indeed having second thoughts about this appointment.

"Oh no, Daniella dropped the Quaffle after getting hit by a Bludger from the
Slytherin Beater Vincent Crabbe. She looks very angry"

Daniella glared at Crabbe rubbing her shoulder.

"You okay?", she heard from above.

Harry just dove in the air to the girl with a worried expression on his face.

"Yeah", she said loudly. Harry nodded and continued looking for the Snitch.

"The Slytherin Chaser- I forgot his name...He's attempting the first goal and Ronald Weasley is the Keeper for Gryffindor this year and Ginny and Daniella's brother, you see... He looks really confident, I think he's going to save it...

Ron did save it. Dani immediately flew over to catch the Quaffle, throwing Ron an appreciative look as she rounded her broomstick in a half-circle and streaked to the Slytherin goalposts.

With half an hour of the game gone, Gryffindor were leading sixty points to zero, Ron having made some truly spectacular saves, some by the very tips of his gloves, and Daniella and Ginny having scored three each of Gryffindor's six goals. Luna was now telling everyone about the different shaped clouds in the sky.

"Seventy-Zero to Gryffindor!" said Professor McGonagall loudly, earning a few laughs from the crowd.

"Oh I didn't notice," said Luna. "That cloud over there is shaped like a Lion, I think that's the reason for Gryffindor's luck today, it is possible."

It seemed as though Gryffindor could do no wrong. Again and again, they scored, at the other end of the pitch, Ron saved goals with apparent ease. He was actually smiling now, and when the crowd greeted a particularly good save with a rousing chorus of the old favourite "Weasley Is Our King," he pretended to conduct them from on high.

"Thinks he's something special today, doesn't he?" said a snide voice, and Harry was nearly knocked off his broom as Harper collided with him hard and deliberately. "Your blood-traitor pal..."

Madam Hooch's back was turned, and though Gryffindors below shouted in anger, by the time she looked around, Harper had already sped off. His shoulder aching, Harry resumed his search for the Snitch. But his face broke into a proud smile when he saw Dani ram into Harper roughly in the opposite direction, almost throwing him off the broom.

"Are you alright?" She shouted at Harry. He nodded, grinning.

"I wonder where the Slytherin Seeker is going this fast," said Luna through her megaphone. "He seems like he's something really valuable..."

Harry's stomach dropped out of the sky; Harper had spotted what Harry had not: The Snitch was speeding along high above them, glinting brightly against the clear blue sky.

Harry accelerated; the wind was whistling in his ears so that it drowned all sound of Luna's commentary or the crowd, but Harper was still ahead of him, and Gryffindor was only a hundred points up; if Harper got there first Gryffindor had lost....and now Harper was feet from it, his hand outstretched...

"Oi, Harper!" yelled Harry in desperation. "How much did Malfoy pay you to come on instead of him?"

He did not know what made him say it, but Harper did a double-take; he fumbled the Snitch, let it slip through his fingers, and shot right past it. Harry made a great swipe for the tiny, fluttering ball and caught it.

"YES!" Harry yelled. Wheeling around, he hurtled back toward the ground, the Snitch held high in his hand. As the crowd realized what had happened, a great shout went up that almost drowned the sound of the whistle that signalled the end of the game.

The stands roared with cheers as all the team flew down to the ground.

Dani ran to Harry and he caught her into his arms, grinning, and he almost fell because of the impact.

When everyone started climbing down the stands and onto the pitch, over Harry's shoulder, Dani saw Cedric and Cho approaching them.

She couldn't be happier at the moment seeing him.

"Hi!", she exclaimed and hugged Cedric as tight as possible as he put his arms around her as well.

"What are you doing here?", she asked letting go of Cedric and sharing a wide smile with Cho.

"Thought I would come and watch you playing", Cedric replied smiling down at Dani like a proud elder brother.

"You both were really good", Cho said excitedly

"Thanks", Harry and Dani said together.

"Good to see you", Harry said smiling, and he shook Cedric's hand,"I'll go to Ron", he then said and departed to the red-headed boy who was in the middle of the cheering crowd.

"How are you?", Dani asked looking between the tall boy and dark-haired girl.

"Good. I'm training as an Auror", Cedric said clearly thrilled about it.

"That's great", Daniella said cheerfully.

"I-

"Party up in the common room!", Dean yelled happily, walking down the field with the others.

"You can join us", Daniella said turning back to the couple.

"Sure", Cedric nodded eagerly.

"See you there then, I need to change", Dani said looking down at her sweaty clothes.

"Alright", Cho said as she and Cedric walked over to the castle.

Daniella followed her other teammates to the changing room; The atmosphere there was jubilant. Everyone was already showered and was dressing up to attend the party.

Dani went to the shower taking her dry clothes with her and entered the chamber.

She took off her dirty Quidditch robes and stood under the shower turning on the warm water that flashed down her body.

She closed her eyes and sighed heavily feeling quite tired after the game.

Just when Dani wanted to reach for the bottle of shampoo, she seemed to hear something.

She stood still for a moment and not hearing anything again she shrugged thinking that she imagined that and turned back to the shelf with shower gels and shampoos.

"Shit!"

Daniella yelped in surprise when she felt someone hugging her from behind. But she sighed in relief almost right away when she felt a familiar scense of Harry.

"Harold, what are you doing here?", she asked putting her hands on top of his that laid on her stomach.

"You owe me", he said as the water dropped down their faces.

"What?", Daniella said confused turning around and putting her hands on Harry's bare chest, noticing that he was only in his boxers.

"I had to get rid of my boner this morning"  he stated

"And what about me?", she asked raising a brow at him

"You don't remember what you did at the breakfast?", he asked daringly

Daniella finally realised what he was talking about, "I didn't do it on purpose"  she said innocently

"Sure", Harry said sarcastically 

"I swear", she said drawing little circles on his wet chest

"Anyway, I think you can make it up for me now ", Harry said as his mouth scratched into a smirk

"And how can I do it?", she asked looking up at him through her long eyelashes

"Like this", he said and abruptly collapsed his lips onto hers.

Warning: Mature Content

Harry's hand was now gripping Dani's chin, water was still gushing above the two as they kissed each other hungrily.

Daniella's hands travelled down his toned abdomen as Harry started slowly massaging her breasts which caused the girl to moan softly into Harry's lips.

Her hands dug into his dark hair when he went down leaving kisses down her neck, collarbone and then her bare chest.

Harry pulled away and gripped her waist. He then leaned close as his lips were above the tip of Dani's ear.

"Get on your knees, love", he spoke in a low voice and turned off the shower with his right hand.

Daniella slid down, being now on her knees in front of Harry.

His erection was clearly visible through his underwear. Dani reached the waistband and took his boxers off as Harry stepped out of them.

His bulge was finally released and Dani noticed a glint of pre-cum on his tip. She rubbed it with her thumb spreading the fluid around as Harry's body jerked and he muttered profanities.

Her lips came forward meeting his tip and she left tiny kisses over his length.

"Fuck -just-", Harry mumbled and Dani pulling away gazed into his eyes.

"What was that?", she asked stroking his dick at a very slow pace.

"You are such a b-bloody tease", he said groaning quietly.

Daniella's lips met his tip again and she slowly took him in.

She bobbed her head rhythmically in a slow pattern as Harry's veiny hands waved through her hair, making a ponytail he pushed her head very gently back and forth.

Daniella frowned and pulled away which caused Harry to look at her down with wide eyes.

"I won't break if you push harder, Harry", she said while her index and middle finger met her thumb making a circle with each hand around his dick and they moved clockwise and counterclockwise, moving back and forth.

Harry nodded desperate for her not to stop and Dani took him in once again.

Tears accumulated in the corners of her eyes as he started moving her head harder, gripping her wet hair and causing Dani to gag a bit.

Her tongue swirled on his tip and he began to twitch. Harry put his hands away from her and collapsed his head against the wall behind him.

Dani started going at a slower pace which was more comfortable for her.

Harry's chest was heaving up and down as loud groans left his mouth.

"Fucking hell", he managed to get out in a low raspy voice.

It took about 30 more seconds before Harry cursed loudly and he orgasmed releasing into her mouth. Dani swallowed it as he was still twitching.

"Holy shit- where d-did you learn t-that?",

Removing her mouth from his dick, her hand still slowly pumping, Daniella wiped her bottom lip with her thumb and looked up at him.

"Reading", she said at once

Harry pulled her up by her shoulders and raised an eyebrow at her, "I thought you read normal books",  he said jokingly

"There is so much you don't know about me, Harold", she said smirking

Harry shook his head in amusement and then said, "I hope you know how hot you are", he said looking her up and down

"What can I say...I'm a charmer", she said

"Yeah? Then do some quick magic for me and jump", Harry slipped his hands behind her thighs grabbing her ass as Daniella made a small jump, wrapping her legs around his torso and his cock rubbed over her butt.

Dani put her hands behind his head as he carried her out of the shower room.

"What if someone will come in?", Daniella asked uncertainly when Harry's hand reached for the doorknob.

"Don't forget my favourite spells, love", he said with a smirk on his face and opened the door heading to the big bench in the middle of the changing room.

Harry laid her down on the bench and kissed all the way down her abdomen sucking on her soft skin. One of his hands was squeezing her boob and drawing random shapes around her nipple.

"For Merlin's sake, Harry-", Dani groaned feeling the pressure building up which caused her to arch her back. She wasn't even able to press her legs together to relieve it because he was between them.

"Hm?", he questioned not pulling away his lips from the inside of her thigh.

"Do-do something already", she said quietly when his lips were dangerously close to her womanhood.

"As you say", he said smugly and went on with his mouth.

Her moans filled the room as his tongue lapped around her clit making the most unspeakable noises.

"T-that feels s-so good", Dani breathed out

Harry got his pointer and middle finger inside of her, pumping them in and out while still going in circles with his tongue. 

She squeezed around his fingers that were in her cervix and felt him grin.

Dani gripped the edge of the bench as Harry continued to do all his actions at the same time.

She bit her bottom lip as her legs began to shake, Harry increased his pace and Dani's hips jerked forward as the orgasm washed over her and the girl moaned loudly.

His fingers gave a couple of slow pumps before he removed them and brought them to his mouth, seeing it made Dani blush and she then looked up at the ceiling still breathing heavily.

Harry hovered over her with his face inches from hers. "Wanna cum for the second time today?", he asked cockyly

"Won't everyone question where we are?", she asked

"Do you really care right now?", he asked smirking

Daniella shook her head returning his facial expression and Harry lined up his dick with her pussy pushing her legs apart.

"If I hurt you-

"I remember, Harry", she cut him off and chuckled

"Okay", he mumbled and slowly pushed himself into her - the two of them moaned.

As Harry was thrusting in and out of her at a slow pace, he leaned down and connected his lips onto the skin of her neck, sucking lightly on it.

"Quicken your pace, will you?", Daniella said impatiently

Harry raised a brow at her but did as he was told anyway.

"That's how we play now, darling?", He asked with a smug expression on his face.

"You just - fuck - have to stop being s-so gentle", she managed to say between her moans.

"Really?", he asked, "If you say so", he started thrusting into her with an inhuman speed which caused Dani to dug her nails into his back and several loud cries of pleasure left her mouth.

Harry's hand travelled down her body and he started rubbing her clit still pounding in and out of her at a very quick pace.

"You like it, don't you?", He asked smoothly

Dani didn't say anything feeling a knot forming in her stomach as her eyebrows knotted together.

Harry gripped her chin tightly with his other hand, making her look into his eyes. "I asked you a question", he said as his nose was practically touching hers.

"Y-yes", she moaned seeing Harry's eyes becoming even darker than before

"That's a good girl,"  he said at once and crashed his lips against hers slipping his tongue inside of her mouth.

Daniella let out a scream into the kiss when she cummed all over his dick.

After two or three more thrusts, Harry felt his own climax approaching. He abruptly pulled out of her and came onto her stomach.

Mature content over

They both tried to adjust their heavy breathing and then Harry took his wand and cleaned Dani up.

"Let's shower, at last, I guess", Harry chuckled

"Yeah", Daniella breathed out, smiling amusedly

Harry took a hold of her waist and brought Dani into a loving kiss. "I love you", he whispered into her lips

"I love you too", she said grinning

Harry carried her to the shower room and soon enough when they were clean and dressed up, they proceeded to the castle and into the Gryffindor common room.

On their way, Harry had a huge smirk on his face when he looked at the blonde girl beside him.

"What are you smirking about?", she asked with a raised brow, noticing his smug expression

"You are limping, love"  he stated looking down at her

"Sod off", she said and smacked his arm

Suddenly she stopped in her tracks and Harry had to stop as well since she was holding his hand.

"What is it?", he questioned

"If we forget about it again", she said reaching for her wand, "Ron will try to kill one of us again"

Dani covered love bites on his and her necks with a spell Ginny showed her one day.

"Now we can go", she said

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

Harry said the password to the fat lady and just as the couple entered the common room, someone ran past them accidentally bumping their shoulder with Dani's.

The girl looked at the person and saw a hint of bushy hair. Hermione...she thought.

"Stay here", Dani told Harry, "I need to go somewhere"

"What? Where?", he asked loudly as the tumultuous music was filling the room and dozen people were dancing and laughing.

"Hermione just ran away", Dani replied

"You know why?"

"Ron", Daniella said and Harry whipped around. Ron and Lavender were literally eating each other's faces as the crowd of people cheered for them.

The raven-haired boy joined the commotion, grinning as Daniella shook her head and headed out of the common room.

She looked for her friend through the long halls of the castle, peering into every door and after several minutes of searching, she finally heard sobs from one of the rooms.

Daniella opened the door and saw Hermione sitting on the last step, alone except for a small ring of twittering yellow birds circling her head.

"Hey...", the blonde girl whispered, looking at her friend pitifully and sitting down next to her.

Hermione immediately tried to wipe her tears and put a fake smile on her face.

"Oh hi, Dani", she said, "I was just practising"

"You don't have to pretend that you are fine, 'Mione", Daniella said, "I know what  happened"

"It's just so painful", she said quietly as tears started dropping from her eyes again.

"I know...", Daniella said side-hugging Hermione, "It will be fine I swear", she rubbed her back gently and Hermione put her head on Dani's shoulder.

"No, you don't...", Hermione whispered, "you and Harry are such a perfect couple almost for 2 years and you don't even argue"

Daniella chuckled and shook her head, "we do...", she said thoughtfully, "but our arguments just don't last long"

"Yeah", Hermione sighed, "you just snog and everything is made up"

Daniella hummed in response with an amused grin on her face, "not only snogging, to be honest", she added laughing a bit

"Don't continue", Hermione said rolling her eyes playfully

They sat still for a moment in silence and then Hermione spoke again.

"I'm so jealous of you", she said quietly, lifting her head from Dani's shoulder

"I knew I was right when I thought you had a crush on Harry 2 years ago", Daniella chuckled

"That's not what I mean", Hermione said sniggering quietly and wiped some tears that were left on her cheeks.

Suddenly the door into the room burst open and Ron came in, laughing, pulling, Lavender by the hand.

"Oh", he said drawing up short at the sight of Hermione and Daniella.

"Ooops", said Lavender and she backed out of the room, giggling. The door swung shut behind her.

There was a horrible, swelling silence. Hermione was staring at Ron, who refused to meet her eyes. But said with a mixture of bravado and awkwardness, "Hi, Dani! Harry was looking for you"

Daniella shook her head slightly looking at her lap as Hermione abruptly stood up. The little flock of golden birds continued to twitter in circles around her head so that she looked like a strange, feathery model of the solar system.

"You shouldn't leave Lavender waiting outside", she said quietly, "She'll wonder where you've gone"

Hermione pointed her wand at Ron, her expression wild.

"Oppungo!'

The little flock of birds was speeding like a hail of fat golden bullets towards Ron, who yelped and covered his face with his hands, but the birds attacked pecking and clawing at every bit of flesh they could reach.

"Gerremoffme!", He yelled

"Merlin, you a hurting him", Daniella took her own wand, noticing some blood on Ron's hands. She pointed it at the flock of birds, "Finite Incantatum!"

The birds burst into tiny flames and dropped as ashes. Ron took a last shocked glance at the bushy-haired girl and ran out of the room.

Hermione dropped back into her seat and put her head in her hands.

"I'm so sorry", Dani whispered stroking her back.

"Don't stay here", Hermione's voice was muffled because of her hands, "Go have fun"

"No, I can be here with you", Dani said

Hermione lifted her head and looked at the blonde girl, "I want to be alone and Harry is already looking for you"

Daniella hesitated for a moment, "You sure?", she asked

Hermione nodded and Dani hugged her one last time before departing back to the common room.

The music still rang into the ears and the students were drunk and had the time of their life.

Daniella found herself unable to even push through the crowd to walk further into the room.

When she noticed the familiar head with dark hair she finally managed to push aside some dancing and laughing people out of her way and saw Harry sitting on the armchairs with other boys and girls. There were Dean, Seamus, Romilda, who giggled at Harry's every word and some of the other people, Dani didn't really know. He was in a deep discussion about something with them.

"He is wasted", Daniella heard from behind and turned around.

Cho stood there with a bottle of butterbeer in her hand and pointed at the cup with Firewiskey in Harry's.

"I don't even know who those people are except for Dean, Seamus and Vane", Dani said to Cho

"Me too", the dark-headed girl chuckled, "Good luck with drunk Harry", she said amused and walked away looking for her own boyfriend.

Daniella sighed heavily not knowing what intoxicated Harry is and approached him.

"Hi, everyone", she said uncertainly looking around several people

"Hey!", Harry exclaimed grinning

"Hi", everyone chorused except for Romilda who looked at Dani with despise in her eyes.

"That was good without you", she said fake smiling

"Really?", Daniella asked sarcastically, as Harry brought the cup to his lips looking between his girlfriend and Romilda. "Do I look like I care?", she crossed her arms over her chest

Vane huffed angrily and just as she wanted to open her mouth to argue, Harry spoke up, "Go away, guys", he said waving his hand motioning to the other side of the room, "We need to talk"

Everyone didn't need to be asked twice not wanting to witness two bickering girls and joined their other friends who were all around the dance floor or on the couches.

Romilda bumped her shoulder with Dani's on purpose on her way and Daniella rolled her eyes in annoyance.

"What do you want to talk about?", she asked looking back at Harry and took the cup of alcohol in her hand taking a sip from it.

"Just wanted Vane to fuck off", he stated grabbing her free hand and bringing her to his lap, making her straddle him.

"You smell like an alcohol shop, Harold", Dani chuckled caressing his sharp jawline.

"You know", he said putting his hands on her ass,  "I have 205 bones but when I look at you I have 206", he said in a serious tone.

Daniella burst into laughter burying her head in Harry's chest. "Where the fuck did you hear that pick up line?"  She asked trying to contain her laughter

"Just created it", he stated as Daniella brought her head up and shook it in amusement. "You are such an idiot,"  she said giggling and inched her face closer to his.

"But you are my idiot", two of them said in unison and grinned widely.

Dani cupped his cheek and connected their lips into a tender and slow kiss feeling the taste of Firewiskey on Harry's lips...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.5K 3.1K 38
แด…ษชแด แด‡ส€ษขแด‡ษดแด›; แด›แด‡ษดแด…ษชษดษข แด›แด ส™แด‡ แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› แดส€ แด…แด‡แด แด‡สŸแดแด˜ ษชษด แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› แด…ษชส€แด‡แด„แด›ษชแดษด๊œฑ.
13.5K 880 111
โ‹†โญ’หš๏ฝกโ‹†BOOK 1 OF 3โ‹†โญ’หš๏ฝกโ‹† What if Harry and Draco weren't enemies because of a rejected friendship or jealousy? What if it was because they both fell for...
766K 28K 115
"Who was she?" "She was the most incredible girl I ever knew." "Did you love her?" "Of course I did, but that's not the best part of the story." "Wha...