Love or Responsibility

By MalathiKumar6

Guys am planning to write a ff on the current track .....dont worry i will try to update it frequently.... So... More

Preface
A new beginning
lost in you
Sampoorna devise an evil plan...
Promo- Azaadi express hits Anirudh
coolie no 1😉😉
Friendship....
Azadi express hits Anirudh
A new VM on anidita
Is that love?
she is my soul.....
leap opinion
new story opinion
Bondita vs Manorama
1st episode after leap
Anirudh's care...
suspicious
a day with krantikari...
A nightmare

promo

1K 70 17
By MalathiKumar6

Anirudh practicing sword fights and learning horse riding with manorama in a secluded place.....
.......
....
Bondita roaming outside the house in anger ......

....
Sampoorna: bondita you are alone....where is your patibabu.....

Bondita: he had gone for work.....

Sampoorna: that's what the excuse he said to you but he went with his most beloved girl .....

Sampoorna smirking looking at bondita while bon fuming in anger

.....

....

A handsome boy of age 22 entering tulsipur with a smirk and full of revenge in his eyes......  he sees bondita and gets mesmerized with her beauty.....

His servant nudges him "she is bondita your father's sister’s daughter......shall we kill her now itself......"

But that guy smirks and without taking his eyes off......" this chandrachur Banerjee will decide on what to do now.... I wont kill bondita ..... now I will not only take her property but will also take her along with me......." saying that he gives out a evil laugh......

Guys make votes of last chapter to 50+....... so that i will start to write the next chapter soon.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.8K 7.2K 57
Here I am again with another story based on anidita. Here Anirudh, Bondita and Saudamini were best friends but after bondita's parents death she went...
4K 303 25
This book is under editing from 19 March 2024 . This is an arrange marriage story. ★•★•★•★•★•★• Mr. Aarav Raichand ☆ "CE...
46.4K 4K 53
ANIRUDH reluctantly left Bondita in Krishnanagar and left from there with heavy heart when Thakuma agreed to make Bondita study but not ready to send...
264K 11.6K 67
Two people came together and became one. They started their life with some Promises, which make their life a beautiful journey. They are two differen...